Faction of the Week

Comments

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this isn't necessarily relative to responses in this particular thread, but i know some of you guys have this pent up animosity towards outsiders because you feel like you never got due credit for when you beat impulse... but i think all that tonight proved was that a 3 week old faction can't compete with one that has 5+ months of tw experience on it, even despite how hard it may sound on paper to defend 3 territories at once.

but seriously, i think narlas past diversities are obsolete now, your guys disposition is that you're the best faction so you shouldn't try to prove anything to anybody anymore, its the other way around

:edit: anyway, we had fun. lets see some screenies, here are two of mine http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1402/picse.png
  • LostTrust - Archosaur
    LostTrust - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    narla had something to prove this week proski.

and that's that no matter what hardships we encounter, we will pull together and we will win.

this weeks faction of the week should go to narla, for spending countless hours as a faction getting prepared and making sure we had everything we needed to face the strength of: impulse, fatalis, and elusive at once, being victorious in our first ever triple defense.
    also yes i am a Narla exec and damn proud of them all. they worked their butts off and repaired what minuscule damage was caused. b:victory

im really looking forward to next weeks TW.

(for once in a long time i can say this)

b:dirty Love u narla b:dirty

<3 LostTrust, Narla TW executor
  • V/mpi - Archosaur65
    V/mpi - Archosaur65 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    There's a character named Humper?! xD

We shouldn't have to prove anything? That's news to me since we've pretty much been saying we've gotta prove to the server and ourselves that we can do this.
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    20100905091624.png

Something only Narla has and the rest of the server doesn't ^^
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    20100905091624.png

Something only Narla has and the rest of the server doesn't ^^

what moron is gushing the tower lmao b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Proc!!

Get your butt back on Arch I wanna say hi to Chicken (or did you rename it now QQ)

Anyways Ima find that veno in faction who has a pet named Humper and I will congratulate them on their pro choice of a name. b:victory
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if narla was attacked by elusive fatalis and impulse, narla would win all 3 tws. But if narla continues on the road their going down (nobody in there cares about tw) they will start to lose soon. Communication also seems bad seeing that they let fatalis and impulse inside their base. Narla is on a slippery slope right now but whats it matter, this game is trash anyway.

I just saw this now and had to lol.

Fluffy, the only, and I mean ONLY thing I care about in this game is TW. If I had wanted to pk, I would have made a sin. If I had wanted to do pve only, I would have made a cleric.

Sooooo... b:surrender
  • kitkawa
    kitkawa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:cry are you saying cleric are only good for PVE D: i'm telling kat so she can kick you ****
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm Cable,

and I'm the most fail BM on the server.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    idk cable ill give u a run for ur money on failness XD
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol

btw, gz on your first post
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I just saw this now and had to lol.

Fluffy, the only, and I mean ONLY thing I care about in this game is TW. If I had wanted to pk, I would have made a sin. If I had wanted to do pve only, I would have made a cleric.

Sooooo... b:surrender

If all you cared about was TW, you should have made a WIZ!!!! All I wanted to do, and so I did. Looks like we are both screwed.

And Archers much better at pk than most classes. Nice range, nice crits, nice stuns, nice speed.

Wish I would have know about this TW change, I would have leveled my BM instead.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And Archers much better at pk than most classes. Nice range, nice crits, nice stuns, nice speed. .

b:shutup
  • Liquiador - Archosaur
    Liquiador - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And Archers much better at pk than most classes. Nice range, nice crits, nice stuns, nice speed.

if cs'ed.
    if not theyre just b:bye
    ty pwe, you made me throw away 3 years pw-exp b:sadb:surrender
    edited September 2010
    if cs'ed.
    if not theyre just b:bye

Compared to a Wiz? Similarly geared, etc., an archer will own a wiz at least 50% of the time. I think even a lesser geared archer will, but thats just cuz I'm not a very good wiz, ijs.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • _Mango - Archosaur
    _Mango - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I find this funny and if you are thinking it is turning into just Elusive and Narla on the map you're sorely wrong. Watch what Fatalis and Impulse will be doing in the next couple weeks, that will be the big kicker. Although I respect Proski and his faction, there are too many bad apples in their for it to sustain itself.. unfortunately; I hope they succeed in bringing competition but I don't see it so far. Impulse and Fatalis both have good players and refined communities, when they come together I see a lot of people flocking to them.
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I find it weird that the fatalis and impulse merge involves Narla leader, and this is one reason I decided to come to Elusive with wife and a friend (just yesterday I left). What I see is Narla trying to stop the flow of players going to Elusive, and have the smaller factions fight amongst each other for recruits (pheonix vs elusive). So much for helping fatalis and impulse with this new faction, for the first time on this server narla actually tried to recruit me and then telling me not to go to elusive. However I do not see Narla's plan working as Elusive is very active, and both Impulse and Fatalis have trouble getting past 20 online recently, and not much more for TW.

Personally I do not like Elusive as of yet, there are some 'bad' players, but we seem to get along. And some of them I am beginning to like as well, now that I get to talk to them more.
    Difference between Elusive and Fatalis for me so far is that in Elusive I get a lot more BH100 opportunities, nirvana runs, delta faction runs, vs Fatalis where I basically get zero.
    edited September 2010
    I find this funny and if you are thinking it is turning into just Elusive and Narla on the map you're sorely wrong. Watch what Fatalis and Impulse will be doing in the next couple weeks, that will be the big kicker. Although I respect Proski and his faction, there are too many bad apples in their for it to sustain itself.. unfortunately; I hope they succeed in bringing competition but I don't see it so far. Impulse and Fatalis both have good players and refined communities, when they come together I see a lot of people flocking to them.

I am guessing you need to compare the guild lists ....which you must have not done. And actually note the actives. I will see how true your prediction/statement becomes. I am going for the exact opposite.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I find it weird that the fatalis and impulse merge involves Narla leader, and this is one reason I decided to come to Elusive with wife and a friend (just yesterday I left). What I see is Narla trying to stop the flow of players going to Elusive, and have the smaller factions fight amongst each other for recruits (pheonix vs elusive). So much for helping fatalis and impulse with this new faction, for the first time on this server narla actually tried to recruit me and then telling me not to go to elusive. However I do not see Narla's plan working as Elusive is very active, and both Impulse and Fatalis have trouble getting past 20 online recently, and not much more for TW.

Personally I do not like Elusive as of yet, there are some 'bad' players, but we seem to get along. And some of them I am beginning to like as well, now that I get to talk to them more.
    Difference between Elusive and Fatalis for me so far is that in Elusive I get a lot more BH100 opportunities, nirvana runs, delta faction runs, vs Fatalis where I basically get zero.

If you was in Fatalis long enough youd know why it turned out like it did. For most part Fatalis was falling apart from the start. Horrid leadership, and a loose community. And it was built precisely the way, and reasons Elusive was built and is building. And it too started out with some big names, and many 10x numbers. So good luck.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    people get mislead into thinking they can make comparative statements because all they pay attention to are the tangibles. they question what 'assets' find their way into my faction for TW, some of our 'bad apples' history on this server and their tendencies, but there has never been a faction like Elusive on Archosaur.

the relentless drive and passion to make light of every situation that is the basis of our comradery should never be confused with anything narla, impulse, fatalis, asuras, domain or celestial have ever done.

when I see 80% of my faction demonstrate their selflessness and turn white for a shared goal bigger than their own characters abilities, you sure as hell are right i'm proud. it makes me smile that for the first time people other than myself are willing to risk a ****ing charm or two to make for moments that at the end of the day we can all say were worth our time.

so go ahead and criticize me and my friends all you want, but god damn we have fun like its nobodys business. in my eyes, we already won the game while the rest of you are still trying to figure out how you're going to fund some worthless item that once you get you'll soon realize has nothing on all the time you forgot to enjoy on this game.

this is a call to arms to everybody that wants to stop pretending they need to wait for something thats never going to come. the time of carebearism and purple maps is over

AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT!

http://eiusive.mmoguildsites.com/
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Compared to a Wiz? Similarly geared, etc., an archer will own a wiz at least 50% of the time. I think even a lesser geared archer will, but thats just cuz I'm not a very good wiz, ijs.

Dude you are just as bad in knowledge like you are on your wizard.........

Archers have one if not the worst end game of all classes read the forums jack ***.........

Low phisical rest very bad mag resistance in other words lowest defense of all classes....

Sure now they have dps and debuff bow, but a wiz is still better in end game way way better....

And good stuns OMG, YE they are fking epic.............

and whlie our FOW is instant skill the stuns they have takes a few chan...

Its not me that says this is all over the forums just go check it out and aybe u will learn more b:bye
    edited September 2010
    :o havent seen Tivas for so long.....Used to ks each other in Nien XD way to go QQ
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    :o havent seen Tivas for so long.....Used to ks each other in Nien XD way to go QQ

Dam roy i remeber that lol you always scored higher than meb:surrender

The days i didnt saw you on event think to myself; Yes gonna get the first place todayb:laugh

Hope you are ok, and got your full TT99 set...

How is arch btw still empty? Im back on LC server were i get pings of 1500 and more QQ

PS: roy a good thing of our ks times was that when you were near me on event(wich was almost every event i was), i didnt spend a single hp pot(or charm tick), and ofc much less mana food, cause mobs will die before they get to me
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT!

http://eiusive.mmoguildsites.com/[/QUOT

Can i apply?b:dirtyb:dirty
    edited September 2010

Too many bad apples? No bad apples in Narla?

As for Fatalis/Impulse, I could be wrong but I think they were recruiting 6x this weekend. And while I don't think there is anything wrong with that, you can't seriously consider them a possible source of competition in the near-term, for either Narla or Proski's bad apples.

Can we change Elusive's name? I like "BadApples" as a faction name better.
    Dude you are just as bad in knowledge like you are on your wizard.........

Archers have one if not the worst end game of all classes read the forums jack ***.........

Its not me that says this is all over the forums just go check it out and aybe u will learn more b:bye

(A) I said in my last post to you that I was through with you.

(B) I see no reason to concern myself with your opinions until the majority of people on here say "Gee, that Tivas is so pro, he really knows what he is talking about". Thus far, the opinions expressed here seem to convey the opposite.

(C) FoW they can just run. It is not a stun, and they can get out of range before you can channel anything. Your best bet against an Archer is undine>sleep>BT/MS/Bids or maybe FoW [chase chase chase till you catch him] undine>sleep>BT/MS/Bids. But if they see you coming, you are going to have a problem unless (i) you have them out-geared, or (ii) they don't know how to stay at range. And hell, if they don't know how to stay at range, just spark, tank the hits and gush/pyro till dead.

I hate chasing people. I'll fight a stealthed sin or a stun locking bm anyday over an archer, wiz or veno (once the nix dies). Not saying they are fail because they do it, just that its no fun for me.

I, on the other hand, love being chased, lol. I love running till i can see if I'm greatly outnumbered or simply outnumbered 2 vs 1 by people with better gear than me. If so, I go to SZ. If not (and sleep isn't on cooldown) I turn and try to sleep one and kill the other before the sleep wears off.

Autobots? Narla the good guys, remember? We B the Decepticons. Can I be Starscream?
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    (B) I see no reason to concern myself with your opinions until the majority of people on here say "Gee, that Tivas is so pro, he really knows what he is talking about". Thus far, the opinions expressed here seem to convey the opposite.

sorry what he said is all over the forums wizzies > archers if equal gears.
    edited September 2010
    sorry what he said is all over the forums wizzies > archers if equal gears.

(A) The opinions I refer to in (B) above are people's opinions of Tivas, not of Archer vs. Wiz. Quite frankly, I (unlike you) don't need to listen to the experiences of others. I've actually played one (or 2 in fact).

(B) I acknowledge that, over all, the consensus is that an end game wiz is more powerful than an end game archer. Both in TW and in duels. I'm not referring to those situations however.

(C) My point is that an end game archer is easier to pk with. And that an end game Archer vs an end game wiz, unless the wizard gets the first attack and can run him down, the wizard will have his hands full, and most likely lose. Tivas can 1 vs 1 Agent or Zhadi to make the point, if both are agreeable. Out of 10 try's, I'll give Tivas 3 wins, that is if people don't mind chasing him for forever. If you read the forums, you will also see plenty of posts where Archers are one of the wizzies worst nightmares. And in a group setting, all too often an archer can take out a wiz faster than any other class can. A BM/Sin at least you can see. An archer? Not always the case.

(D) Thank you for summarizing the forums. Level an end game wizard and have an end game archer put you in his crosshairs a few times, then opine. Until then you are only able to parrott others thoughts and opinions, an echo which this forum does not require.
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    nah i dont need to...i will lvl this wizzie IF i have time after getting my Lunar bow, and yeah im an archer i know what i talking about TW is quite dif. 1vs1 is hard to quite good wizzies + anti stun pots/genie skill we r still a 1 shot so....yeah...
    edited September 2010
    nah i dont need to...i will lvl this wizzie IF i have time after getting my Lunar bow, and yeah im an archer i know what i talking about TW is quite dif. 1vs1 is hard to quite good wizzies + anti stun pots/genie skill we r still a 1 shot so....yeah...

I know archer can be a 1 shot, and I think I said as much. The problem, if I haven't made it clear, is getting that 1 shot. You have to stand in range while we channel a 6 second, highly visible skill. If you stand there and wait for it, well, I guess you do die in one shot.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    I know archer can be a 1 shot, and I think I said as much. The problem, if I haven't made it clear, is getting that 1 shot. You have to stand in range while we channel a 6 second, highly visible skill. If you stand there and wait for it, well, I guess you do die in one shot.

Listnen just do this FOW them they run do distance shrink and a miracle will happenb:laughb:laugh...

Again your lack of pvp show that u dont know ****.....tw doesnt teach u nothing about pvp..

If they kite FOW u just quite them wating for fow to respawnb:laughb

I kill inumeras timas Obskurna, zhadi and azmerah this way iall i did was same thing all over again....
    Wizzard eats archers at end game same gear.......

PVP more and u will see(and i mean pvp with good palyes and good geared not like some of you do killing non **** cash shoppers and brag all about you pvp kills)..

Ever tryed to kill spanker? Cao? ULMOS? Arch beluv? or even Obskurna(i know she sucked but she had amazing gears and int)

No u both bloodmist an bddomed where blue name when they were around all over west city..

The only time i saw u fighting a good player was proctivily were u died about 3 times to him.....b:laugh

PS: Problem geting a shot to an archer??? two words for you ABSOLUTE DOMAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN