Faction of the Week

13»

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I kill inumeras timas Obskurna, zhadi and azmerah this way iall i did was same thing all over again....

(A) You haven't killed anyone in months.

(B) When you did, you were one of the 3 or 5 people that had a +10 weapon on the server. So assuming I believe you that you killed them 1 vs 1 innumerable times (which I'm not sure that I do), it wasn't equally geared.

(C) As for blue named, blah blah blah, sorry, you just cash shopped faster than us. But there is another post on this topic as well.

(D) And the cooldown on FoW and sleep were precisely my point earlier: You take a shot at someone, and if that doesn't work you fly away for 2 minutes until your skills reset, as you've just admitted. I, and many others on the server, will elect not to follow after you. Your perception that we are afraid is in error. We are bored by you.

(E) As for absolute domain, I have cloud eruption since I built my genie for TW. Expel gets me where I need to be 90% of the time. Domain would be better for pk, certainly, but cloud eruption means that I don't have to fly fly fly away until skills reset. I can go back and fight sooner.

(F) For someone that talks about pk'ing lowbies, thats mostly all of your kills since you levels faster than 90% of the server and left when others were reaching end game. Even then, your rankings on these very forums show that you darn near died as much as you killed. So forgive me if I will take advice from someone else, thanks.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Sialeed$ - Archosaur
    Sialeed$ - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If Elusive is Narla

no other small faction was able to obtain land from a semi-large faction
    alts of narla are in other factions therefore, they are not going up against their main faction (Narla)

Elusive only attacked Narla so stupid people would not realized they are one and the same.

It they are all that powerful why did they lose againist Narl. Answer they cannot win against themselves.

Narla is dominating because while those other factions are not helping their members complete there minibosses and fbs Narla is.

Narla is for all the people and they need to wipeout every faction bcause they spend more time begging people to have pk feast when they are virtually useless in tw's and they are way to stupid to realize this is a pve server not pvp server so rather than take their angry to tws they beg people to go in pk mode for them only to hide in towns and they constantly shun people trying to complete their quests.

Other than Narla the factions on Arch are Fail.
    lets hope that there is finally competition for narla

i do not want our faction to take the whole map without earning it
    edited September 2010
    Elusive only attacked Narla so stupid people would not realized they are one and the same.

It they are all that powerful why did they lose againist Narl. Answer they cannot win against themselves.

Narla is dominating because while those other factions are not helping their members complete there minibosses and fbs Narla is.

Narla is for all the people and they need to wipeout every faction bcause they spend more time begging people to have pk feast when they are virtually useless in tw's and they are way to stupid to realize this is a pve server not pvp server so rather than take their angry to tws they beg people to go in pk mode for them only to hide in towns and they constantly shun people trying to complete their quests.

Other than Narla the factions on Arch are Fail.

NARLA FOR THE PEOPLE!!! The people's republic of Narla, indeed. All hail Mao Mango!!!

You ask why Elusive couldn't beat Narla? Instead of your lame answer, how about this one: Elusive was merely days old during that tw, Narla has been around since the server began. Do I think Elusive will ever beat Narla? Probably not. But to make the statements you just did is silly.

Narla is dominating because of Narla boss day? Wow. We said we wanted to do that to improve our PR on the server. I guess it worked. P.S. I help everyone that ask, including doing just their basic quests. I know plenty that do likewise, just not in an orchistrated PR stunt. Don't get me wrong: I like Narla boss day. I think its fun. Couldn't do it more than once I think because of my schedule, but very very neat. No excuse to become a brainwashed zombie over it though.

As for pk on a pve server, I can only speak for me. I came here to TW. I only wanted to TW. I didn't really want to PK. However, when they changed the TW system, they effectively killed TW. I left sanctuary where TW meant a 8 minute loss to Nefarious, to here where it was starting to mean a 10 or 20 minute loss to Narla, even when they had a double defense. I was on the winning side as opposed to the losing side, but it was still only 10 minutes of fun for and hour (or two) or pre-TW preparation.

And this conflict between Narla and Elusive, while hopefully entertaining for a few weeks or maybe even months (dare we dream), is really more of a death rattle than a rebirth. TW will never be what it was, because people don't care about it as much. The competition is thin, the players for the most part are the same (Narla vs Impulse, Narla vs Elusive, call it what you want, it will be the same fight with few notable exceptions), the rewards are non-existent (most factions will actually lose money, even if they win the TW).

Here's some advice. Go now. Leave this server. Get out while you still can, before you invest anymore time (and god forbid any more money), either quit the game or go to one of the older servers. This server is dead, and will be deader soon. Did you know that most everyone in Narla is leaving to go play PWI's new game when it comes out? Alot of other players too.

Who will do your fb's then?

"Other than Narla the factions on Arch are Fail." This was always my opinion as well. And I may agree with you still, who knows, but certainly not because of the reasons you've stated, else our allegiance go to the next faction to give us candy.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    (A) You haven't killed anyone in months.

(B) When you did, you were one of the 3 or 5 people that had a +10 weapon on the server. So assuming I believe you that you killed them 1 vs 1 innumerable times (which I'm not sure that I do), it wasn't equally geared.

(C) As for blue named, blah blah blah, sorry, you just cash shopped faster than us. But there is another post on this topic as well.

(D) And the cooldown on FoW and sleep were precisely my point earlier: You take a shot at someone, and if that doesn't work you fly away for 2 minutes until your skills reset, as you've just admitted. I, and many others on the server, will elect not to follow after you. Your perception that we are afraid is in error. We are bored by you.

(E) As for absolute domain, I have cloud eruption since I built my genie for TW. Expel gets me where I need to be 90% of the time. Domain would be better for pk, certainly, but cloud eruption means that I don't have to fly fly fly away until skills reset. I can go back and fight sooner.

(F) For someone that talks about pk'ing lowbies, thats mostly all of your kills since you levels faster than 90% of the server and left when others were reaching end game. Even then, your rankings on these very forums show that you darn near died as much as you killed. So forgive me if I will take advice from someone else, thanks.

A on pvp field i killed a lot more ppl than you did...

B Obskurna had a 10+ cao also Ulmos 5 Dps, Spanker 10+(and a fking ton of hp) proctivily has a nix wt can i say more...

C Nice to see u admit u suck before cs, i was pking at 90 with a +5 FC galive and +4 TT90 green set, no lunar cape no lunar rings like i said before a puuss y will always be a puss y

D Demon cooldow of fow is less than lvl 10 or sageb:victory, i flew awya of you cause u were with proski, i flew or holly path against bdoomed cause he had cleric buffs venos sparks and i didnt had me jones bless ON yes that fking right.

E u are a morron make another genei for pvp not having AB and one if not the most squish class is fail.........

F i have all my quests done only hyper on fc on lvl 77 i was not a orcale from the "good old days" even when i got demon spark i remeber nak said "DAMM Tivas about time"..and yes ve killed many fail ppl or non csers but i also killed the elite ones while wiz from narla where blue named,, (explains why i dye so much too, its not easy to fight them, but well you will never know that b:laugh.

PS u are a morron with no credebility at all a kid, who thinks hes any good just cause you csed even more than me...
    I dont lie you are probably good on tw,(i will never know) never got same squad has you, but u know nothing about pvp....
    Thts all now go to sanctuary and lvl ur wiz cs it and have fun once a week(for 20min) shooting BT or BIDS and growing ur E peen on pvp kils...

b:bye
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    how assbackwards is this all really, wanting to beat narla but having to have to wait on them to grant you room for growth? thats the state of the server at the moment, and its just hilarious that phoenix thinks they're going to do something when the people they are gunning for are regulating the competition and they're willingly accepting their graces instead of trying to work with other people to strike 'em in the gut. theres nothing wrong with wanting to beat the **** out of narla, if i were in narla i'd WELCOME that attitude from outsiders, because i'd be so sick of how things were now.

but no, that attitude seems to just be some arrogant close-minded spiel, passion and drive on this server automatically equate to inconsideration. everythings so sensitive now, gotta appeal and accommodate, work on your pr and your disingenuous smile instead of kicking asses and taking names as a tribute to why we all got involved in this game in the first place, whats that word? oh yeah, FUN.

lets theorize for a sec, and ask yourself this -> if everybody in elusive just completely disappeared, what would happen to the server? i can tell you right now all the people that have been proclaiming the death of archosaur would finally have gotten it right this time around. you would see real fast.

and if everybody in narla just completely disappeared? hey, maybe some of you would learn how to get things done on your own. people wouldn't feel tied to any 1 loyalty anymore either because there would be room to move around, maybe actually make new friends. an entire aspect of the game wouldn't be threatened anymore and so you wouldn't feel obliged to join 1 of 2 factions to get any tw action over 30 minutes.

or do you actually think elusive would force itself into the same role and slowly but surely make it impossible for other people to compete by recruitin up all the reliable TW players? all you have to do is turn to the individuals to find your answer to that. elusive came together -or- left/refused to join narla because we want to do something about the server FOR the server, narla -and all you impulse/fatalis players that wanted to join narla after we 'stole' your members right out your inadequate hands (yes, i said it, you both suck and were never going to have any influence on tw by yourselves admit it)- remains together because.. why?

"don't feel like leaving"
    "no where else to go"
    "to uphold a promise of the former leader and take over the map"
    "to accomplish something / to get stuff done" <-- but for who?

next time you're confused about who the the greedy ones are, turn to your nuts and see if they're still there because if you can't paint this picture yet i am blown away. its sad that as much as I look forward to trying to light a fire under peoples asses all by myself, with hopes there might be a few more tw's on this server that hit an hour, i look forward to what happens when/if elusive or myself aren't here anymore.
    edited September 2010
    A on pvp field i killed a lot more ppl than you did...

B Obskurna had a 10+ blah blah blah...

C Nice to see u admit u suck before cs, i was pking at 90 with a +5 FC galive and +4 TT90 green set, no lunar cape no lunar rings like i said before a puuss y will always be a puss y

D Demon cooldow of fow is less than lvl 10 or sageb:victory, i flew awya of you cause u were with proski, i flew or holly path against bdoomed cause he had cleric buffs venos sparks and i didnt had me jones bless ON yes that fking right.

E u are a morron make another genei for pvp not having AB and one if not the most squish class is fail.........

F i also killed the elite ones while wiz from narla where blue named,, (explains why i dye so much too, its not easy to fight them, but well you will never know that

PS u are a morron with no credebility at all a kid, who thinks hes any good just cause you csed even more than me...

A Check the rankings fool. And check both of them. I killed more and died less. Waaaay less. I don't take it to mean I am better than you, but I sure as hell will take it to refute that you've killed more than me.b:bye

B I don't believe a word you say, and not many others do either.

C I have publicly posted that I suck at PK. I, unlike you, have never said anything different.

D Ew, cleric buffs, jones blessing, veno sparks. b:cry And YOU call ME a pusssy? I pk without buffs, constantly. Geez, I'm so fail I have even pk'd last week without a tome and weapon (srry sharpie) and a day or two ago without cloudcharger and helm (sorry stebbie). I died half the time, but I won have the time too. When I equipped them again, I did win most of the time.

Have fun for christ sakes. Or are you afraid that if someone kills you they will act the way you do when you kill someone else? Not a man big enough to endure that, are you son? Dish it out but can't take it? Sissy.

E not making another genie. I'm done working on my gear. I'm not going to put any more effort into this toon when the server is dying. If I do, oc I will get AD. Till then, I'm not too much a baby to play without it.

F Yes, I will never know what its like to be a wiz in Narla. Nope, have no idea what thats like. b:shutup

I don't think I'm good. I've said quite the opposite now repeatedly. Maybe your english isn't good enough to notice. What I am, though, is not a fool. I'm not an arrogant fool who thinks im better than everyone. I'm not a child that has to brag to make themselves feel better about themselves. I've never said I was better at PK than you are (I may be, but I've never said that). What I HAVE said is this:

YOUR A JERK, A FOOL, A MOUTHY BRAGGART THAT CONTRIBUTES NOTHING TO HUMANITY.

A claim which you have sufficiently demonstrated as true and accurate. Now, go get me a drink, boy.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    E not making another genie. I'm done working on my gear. I'm not going to put any more effort into this toon when the server is dying. If I do, oc I will get AD. Till then, I'm not too much a baby to play without it.

I stoped reading when i saw this,,,

At the cost of 3 mirages genies are well for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yAY now u know the secret b:laughb:laugh

Being lvl 99 im surei got some spirits to spare..

PS i dont know whos dumber, you or a the shrek donkey....b:pleased
    edited September 2010
    At the cost of 3 mirages genies are well for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yAY now u know the secret b:laughb:laugh

Nope. No spirit. Last 2x exp event couldn't get and FC run in Narla to save my life. One of the reason's I went back to sanctuary: Narla didn't need me (20 minute double defense I barely got to chi up) and I didn't need Narla (no FC, no FB 99 (still don't have it done)).

And I'm not going to try to get any FC's in now. I'm done. Lvl 99 forever unless a miracle happens and this server takes off.

Someday, when you are tired of being wrong all the time, you will learn not to speak about things you know nothing about.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I came over late to the server so for Me, personally never cared to join Narla/impulse simply because they were already well established, had their core players, so for me I would be joining something I had no part in building. I never joined because I did not like Narla in itself.. although I dislike those that left factions in the building process to grab onto their coattails for a free ride, but that just a standard in any MMO.

I didnt join elusive, even with the huge ingestion of the other two big factions, I refuse to join them, Simply because of it's overly desperate way of recruiting anything off the grid. Every leader/marshal/ex I click I have already encountered once or twice or observed as a rage quit, a thief, or simply an arrogant pain in the *** to even squad with. So I certainly couldnt feel right calling it my home faction from the start. Not when the leadership selected isnt a very favorable crew.

Point is, I don't join because i would rather let mango dictate, it as it seemed mention that ALOT of people are doing. It simply because well, I just dont see any good in elusive...sorry, I do wish the faction all the luck in the world, but those "bad apples" really bent over and **** on ALOT of us still lingering away from your idea of all us coming together taking narla out, then sitting around singing Kum bay ya, my Lord.
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    vristion wrote: »
    still lingering away from your idea of all us coming together taking narla out, then sitting around singing Kum bay ya, my Lord.

LMAO b:surrender
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Well this will be my last post about this whole drama threads(its my las post if no ones talk trash against meb:laugh)

One last thing about Narla and the ppl inside it....

I joing before narla(first week of the server impulse(left after 2 hours there) and Templar(4 days there)..

Templar rules WTF all molds to guild bank no bhs fbs without guildies ONLY wined bh29s VENT FOR BH 29 was a mustb:laugh

Day 5 JOINED Narla, rob was very nice with me and thanked me to put alot of info on my application..
    Anyhow i found the perfect well organised faction(at last) i felt i found my home....

What i mean by this small story, is that you talk about Narla like being the enemy, like being the gozdilla on pwi arch server..

Well i boys i may not be what you called a "faction player", the one who organises the one who digs the mats etc but i sure felt myself on the others the effort that we all made the rule the map like we did...

We beat smal, average, and big faction cause we deserved, we were organised/skilled...
    Without having at the time amzing csers we did it, has a team has a group has a family
    i am dam proud of being a very small part of that conquer....

So talk less **** about Narla(the old narla) and face it, we deserved every fking land we conquer..

edited September 2010
    So talk less **** about Narla(the old narla) and face it, we deserved every fking land we conquer..

Ah, Tivas, maybe we should have a drink. I feel as though I wrote this earlier. In fact, I think I did.

On "fluffers" thread:
    2. About Narla in general: while not a founding member to be sure, there were a group of us that joined fairly early on, many of whom are now (or were) officers, so I think it fair enough to speak on the faction. They absolutely earned everything they have. Up until the time we joined them (and for some time after), Impulse was the dominate faction on the server. Noone joined Narla "because it was Narla" until Impulse started falling apart after the first TW loss to Narla (some call it a tie, but I call it a loss because Impulse attacked and wasn't successful, and their bid ended up in our bank). They were (and still are, albeit to a lesser extent) the best organized, best run faction on this server. By and large, they were good people who liked to have fun and play the game, who didn't like drama or those that created it. It had pretty simple requirements of its members: 1. no drama. 2. be active. 3. have fun. All of this why it has stayed on top for as long as it has through all the ashuras, truemyths, templars, impulse, fatalis, celestials, elusive permutations of what basically amount to the same core group of players with a different supporting cast. At the end of the day, good people coming together to have fun will survive longer than a bunch of people with giant ego's out to show how great they are.
    vristion wrote: »
    I just dont see any good in elusive...sorry, I do wish the faction all the luck in the world, but those "bad apples" really bent over and **** on ALOT of us still lingering away from your idea of all us coming together taking narla out, then sitting around singing Kum bay ya, my Lord.

You miss the point entirely. Proclivity and I are no great friends. Authentic, Zhadi, er, nope. Not having them over for dinner anytime soon. As the leader of Elusive just posted, its not "come together" bull **** that forms the basis of this faction. Its this:
    .... trying to light a fire under peoples asses all by myself, with hopes there might be a few more tw's on this server that hit an hour . . . .

Or god forbid two or three hours. Everyone acknowledges that that three hour TW was the most fun on the server many of us ever had. But noone wants to do anything to try to recreate it. Until Proski tried. I intended to leave this server for the most part, but after the conduct of some in narla (but not agentpotato), and seeing what Proski was trying to do, I threw my hat in his ring. Its worth a try to squeeze evena few more weeks of fun out of this server while you can.

And its much better than both factions standing out in west gate, white named, looking at each other only to occasionally say "er, wanna 1 vs 1? ok ready? here I come . . . " which was all that was happening on that server for weeks and weeks and weeks before proski started filling up his faction.
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Tivas is the Shez! Nope I havent got tt99 full set lol. I am a channel and crit freak, so i still have the Rank armor for -3 channel. I want that event boot for crit, but the GM's are coming out with the wrong packs QQ. I want anniv packs, not these corlas, animals, and envelopes. (plus i cant afford....the whole set, i have neck and wrist so i get the channel bonus)

Arch is still boring, although Elusive and Narla seem to be preparing for something big. Man you should come back to do the event. We always suffer because ppl party and so on, but now hehe, i got 4 times champin a row for new event (ppl cant party anymore for last boss, and i dont need to beg wifey XD). I did not even need to kill the tiger boss, and still would have gotten first. I only beat u b4 cause I party my wife for the captain boss QQ had to do this or everyone else parties, and I will end up like last.

Edit: actually ....dont come back to do the event....or I wont get first anymore -_-"
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    but after the conduct of some in narla (but not agentpotato), and seeing what Proski was trying to do, I threw my hat in his ring.

LMAO again....hey, what I do??b:angry
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    its true blood, in fact me and auth probably disliked each other more than any other 2 individuals on the server, but at the end of the day whats more important? if you want to be honest, about 99% of the people you meet on this game don't give a **** about you on any personal level despite maybe showing interest here or there. i'm probably respecting him and you guys more by wanting to work with you all in a way that directly benefits people's time on this game bigger than my own than if i sat there and pretended to be courteous of your guys feelings so to better my reputation as a leader. why is this game turning into politics? where are the other people that realize we're just playing a game here?

if people don't want to join elusive because they think we have too loose an attitude (think about this, on a game) towards interactions so be it, i'd rather not have those people here anyway. it would be like expecting a nut job environmentalist to get along with the average person. both pollute to the same effect, but only one is stupid enough to think everybody should address the problem by driving a different car to so please fabricated statistics while the rest of us turn the volume up to sweet home alabama and pump gas living life like theres no tomorrow
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My faction would be strong if people didnt use us as a stepladder to get into narla -.-
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1) instead of trying to work with other people to strike 'em in the gut.

2) instead of kicking asses and taking names as a tribute to why we all got involved in this game in the first place, whats that word? oh yeah, FUN.

3) and so you wouldn't feel obliged to join 1 of 2 factions to get any tw action over 30 minutes.

4) i look forward to what happens when/if elusive or myself aren't here anymore.

Here's what happened:

Answers/Solutions:

1) Narla was formed at the beginning of the server and struck the collective server heavily in the gut through exceptional leadership and organization. (you gotta admit, we went from underdog and steadily rose to the top, and haven't lost that spot yet). Oh yah. We didnt work or make alliances with anyone.

2) Narla kicked *** and had a ****load of FUN.

3) Join bathtime! for all your TW needs!

4) Look for this to happen near the release date of FW.

Summary: Narla kicked too much *** together, had too much fun together, and through that, the members grew too close to each other and have stuck around for as long as they have because of those friendships. People that left were sometimes wrongly accused and disliked because it made the remaining core of Narla players feel backstabbed, etc.

Side note: I can't for the life of me figure out why BloodMystic was treated the way he was when he left. He never did anything to hurt the faction, the only thing that was even somewhat arguably going against him was his pk methods, but that was only a problem for a few people who felt that pk should be 'fair' and 'fun and risk free' across the entire server, and I personally never had a problem with it. Christ, his reason for leaving was actually a good and completely viable reason, yet the next week or two his location was called out in faction chat, apparently in case anyone wanted to go out of their way, find him in hell, and attempt to kill him. I can think of another player who's excuse for leaving was so pathetic as to warrant a permanent KOS for the entire server. (yeah it was that bad)

Anyway, if you choose to believe that the remaining core of Narla is half-assed and pathetic for continuing as we are, then you're welcome to believe an erroneous assumption. I for one continue to have fun with my friends in Narla. In fact, I have more fun when I'm only doing things with my friends in Narla (including new people that join... yes we do make new friends) than when I am pk'ing with the faction that apparently holds the entire balance of the server in its hands.

/discussion.

P.S. Blood, idk about other people, but I never saw you ask for FB99 even once. I would remember too because I always go on them if I can. The rep is too good not to.
    edited September 2010
    LMAO again....hey, what I do??b:angry

Nothing hun. I just know agent is more sensitive than you. b:chuckle

I did say "some".
    P.S. Blood, idk about other people, but I never saw you ask for FB99 even once. I would remember too because I always go on them if I can. The rep is too good not to.

Didn't beg 10x a day, not my style, but asked consistently once every night 3 or 4 nights a week for almost 2 months. I'd get one person to say ok sometimes, and that's it. And I never WC because I generally don't like the squads I'm in and with this server there is usually not much luck in getting a squad anyway.

Same happened with the last few 2x exp events with FC. The only thing I'd ever see going on is TT runs for a while, which I am just useless on. And then the fights over TT mats, etc. for which TT runs are notorious, eh. And alot of people were leveling alts (which, by the way, Dream with a 9x wiz already makes me feel small qq)

Not doubt if I pressed the issue, or was terribly vocal about it I probably could have gotten it done. But again thats not really my style. Makes me feel like the fat kid forcing others to play with me.
    . . . . (including new people that join... yes we do make new friends) . . . .

I did start to notice that before I left. A few cool people it seemed. Unfortunately recent developments mean I have to kill them in West if I can if they are Narla and I don't know them. I won't again be blindsided assuming that this former faction mate or that former faction mate won't attack me the minute my back is turned.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    i've actually always given narla credit for providing the best home that people could gravitate to in the event they got tired elsewhere and wanted the best chance for their character to get fcs and tts. how long ago did I say this?

"impulse is like the ghetto, a lot of players with potential but will never amount to anything. very few if any will ever join as time goes on, but a lot will want to find a way out"

"narla is like that new town 5 minutes from the beach 15 from downtown, just a lot of opportunity"

paraphrasing, but pretty accurate.

with that, you were never underdogs despite what the perception was.this has been said so many times by even the most unlikely of people, inside and out of narla. hell even leaz predicted you guys would win your first war with impulse. give credit where its due, nahktuul made a really reliable faction and people wanted that because there was **** leadership everywhere else. that fact alone contributed to narlas success in due time more than anything else. you can take it as a slap to the face, or just accept the truth, you guys were like a really well ran efficient vacuum.

anyway somewhere along the lines when it was safe enough for "some" narla members to get an ego, they did. probably as retaliation for when impulse called you carebears or something. i won't argue with narla pride or how you kicked somethings AYISS that was always on its death bed, but to me it felt like a nursing home when i was there. suddenly everything you do is slowed down and you have no momentum anymore, just an awkward duty to be mindful of your actions and those around you. i guess "fun" is subjective...
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Tivas is the Shez! Nope I havent got tt99 full set lol. I am a channel and crit freak, so i still have the Rank armor for -3 channel. I want that event boot for crit, but the GM's are coming out with the wrong packs QQ. I want anniv packs, not these corlas, animals, and envelopes. (plus i cant afford....the whole set, i have neck and wrist so i get the channel bonus)

Arch is still boring, although Elusive and Narla seem to be preparing for something big. Man you should come back to do the event. We always suffer because ppl party and so on, but now hehe, i got 4 times champin a row for new event (ppl cant party anymore for last boss, and i dont need to beg wifey XD). I did not even need to kill the tiger boss, and still would have gotten first. I only beat u b4 cause I party my wife for the captain boss QQ had to do this or everyone else parties, and I will end up like last.

Edit: actually ....dont come back to do the event....or I wont get first anymore -_-"

Lol roy...

What i miss on TT99 is the chest so much money for it QQ, i could had it bakck then but i blew all on packs and guardian angels to pvpb:cry

Anyhow those boots are amazing i have them on my barb in LC they can really make a difference i really hope you get them...
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    its true blood, in fact me and auth probably disliked each other more than any other 2 individuals on the server, but at the end of the day whats more important? if you want to be honest, about 99% of the people you meet on this game don't give a **** about you on any personal level despite maybe showing interest here or there. i'm probably respecting him and you guys more by wanting to work with you all in a way that directly benefits people's time on this game bigger than my own than if i sat there and pretended to be courteous of your guys feelings so to better my reputation as a leader. why is this game turning into politics? where are the other people that realize we're just playing a game here?

if people don't want to join elusive because they think we have too loose an attitude (think about this, on a game) towards interactions so be it, i'd rather not have those people here anyway. it would be like expecting a nut job environmentalist to get along with the average person. both pollute to the same effect, but only one is stupid enough to think everybody should address the problem by driving a different car to so please fabricated statistics while the rest of us turn the volume up to sweet home alabama and pump gas living life like theres no tomorrow

Alright what you doing is somthing good for the health of the server, if you want me im in, for tw(most saturdays).... just pm me on here or else i wont coming back..

Cheers
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    tivas i'm a man that keeps it real

i want you, bad, baby. and plus icezicle needs moar people to talk to she misses you b:cute

i'll do 1 better than a pm, you are publicly invited to join Elusive and fight to the death alongside your fellow wizards

this is john connor, if you are listening to this, you are the resistance.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    tivas i'm a man that keeps it real

i want you, bad, baby. and plus icezicle needs moar people to talk to she misses you b:cute

i'll do 1 better than a pm, you are publicly invited to join Elusive and fight to the death alongside your fellow wizards

this is john connor, if you are listening to this, you are the resistance.

T-1000 ready to apply pls post the forum site as soon has i get home ill log in arch to get invite maybe i still have time to attend tw this weak..

PS you are awake? arent you american?
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    eiusive.mmoguildsites.com

if you join in the next 10-11 hours, i think you could make a sunday date. but either way, no matter what happens this weekend, we're only going to get better the following week we're constantly improving here. b:bye

and yeah im american, just woke up its 5am here
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    eiusive.mmoguildsites.com

if you join in the next 10-11 hours, i think you could make a sunday date. but either way, no matter what happens this weekend, we're only going to get better the following week we're constantly improving here. b:bye

and yeah im american, just woke up its 5am here

Ok i just applyed, lol gush shot b:laugh
  • Mustang_Roy - Archosaur
    Mustang_Roy - Archosaur Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    :O Tivas coming to elusive? b:surrender i dont see him yet though. b:thanks finally another demon wiz :D
    edited September 2010
    with that, you were never underdogs despite what the perception was.this has been said so many times by even the most unlikely of people, inside and out of narla. hell even leaz predicted you guys would win your first war with impulse....

All is "mostly" true. But to say never is not quite right. Perhaps once the Narla/Impulse fights started to happen? I can give you that.

But when a continent still divided us, Impulse had much higher levels, had much better gear, farmed TT ALOT more, and had more cash shopped end game or near end game players than Narla did.

There was a real push inside Narla to gear up to meet the impending threat that was Impulse, and at that time, had the factions had a TW, I do not believe that Narla would have been able to hold them off for 3 hours.

My two distinct take aways from that first TW:

1. Impulse came down the lane with full buffs, every time, all night long for three hours. I think I couldn't get cleric buffs 90% of the time, let alone full buffs.

2. After the first hour, most everyone (other than the cata barbs) were uncharmed. Either we ate through their charms and they didn't have back ups or they only brought bronze charms (maybe over confident that they wouldn't need them).

If Impulse had been charmed throughout the TW, that first TW could have very well had a different outcome.
  • gamingworld
    gamingworld Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i would say the cheaters are obviously the best for the week, lol, since they removed a previous post because i mentioned the name of another game, i will post only this link here for all to see, wont say another word, lol...

http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/ab89/gamingworld/