Faction of the Week

Options
Pathetick - Archosaur
Pathetick - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Etherblade (West)
This week Elusive took land from Fatalis. anddddddd Impulse has seemingly finally fallen apart.

So the question becomes is Elusive finally the "Anti-red" faction or are they simply the high level faction of the week? Will Elusive be just like bunnies and dominate and (well really do i have to list all the other dead factions) or are they here to stay? post your guesses here.

pathetick
history (founding member of fatalis)
Post edited by Pathetick - Archosaur on

Comments

• SI_X - Archosaur
    SI_X - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hmm maybe
  • PantieRaider - Archosaur
    PantieRaider - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why anti-red? Our server is pink not red.
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I really hope so, we need some competition. I look forward to future TWs with them

Pink and green, our server's a watermelon! b:chuckle
  • LostTrust - Archosaur
    LostTrust - Archosaur Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lets hope that there is finally competition for narla

i do not want our faction to take the whole map without earning it
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I say Murr is the facion of the week b:cute
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think Elusive will stick around. Proski is really focused and has the type of leadership capabilities that many people can respect. There are players out there looking for a TW faction to go to that they feel can take on Narla at some point and I think Elusive will appeal to them. However, the size of the server at this time is going to make it hard for them. Unless a lot of people all of a sudden leave Narla and go to Elusive, which isn't going to happen or some sort of mergers take place on the server I don't see them being able to catch up to the foundation and strength that Narla already has in place. What they have accomplished in just two weeks is impressive and given time and committment have the best potential I've seen so far.
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lets hope that there is finally competition for narla

i do not want our faction to take the whole map without earning it

without earning it? oh we earned it...just not the way most envision it. it was the two or three key wins when impulse what at their peak that earned us what we have. its not our fault they broke after that.b:surrender
  • Josemage - Archosaur
    Josemage - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    without earning it? oh we earned it...just not the way most envision it. it was the two or three key wins when impulse what at their peak that earned us what we have. its not our fault they broke after that.b:surrender

if i remember right you where in impulse during those tw. ijs
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    if i remember right you where in impulse during those tw. ijs

Heh, you don't remember right then.

Impulse was past its peak already by that time. Well, the last of its multiple peaks, I should say.
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Elusive is a guild that cannibalized high leveled people from the 3 major factions that originally made up Archosaur. So they are bound to be powerful with their level 100+'s, and we'll see if they do well against Narla or not.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You guys have a lot to learn to what Narla can bring.

Ask Impulse, they know us. Or did...

boogie, will you still marry me? D:

btw, I talked to my happy wappy Fate today b:cute
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *sniffs* Do I smell a stench?

nvmd...

Narla needs a good solid competitor. The people that are in that faction are driven by being challenged. Thats how the foundation was built since day one, having opposition.

It is good to see that after the changes PWI implemented, it appears everyone is getting back on their feet b:victory
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *sniffs* Do I smell a stench?

It is sad to see that after the changes PWI implemented, it appears everyone is quitting this game b:victory

fixed for ya
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Heh, you don't remember right then.

Impulse was past its peak already by that time. Well, the last of its multiple peaks, I should say.

impulse was still strong before narla beat them a hidden orchird, that being said kaz was there when narla was huge underdogs against impulse for the first narla vs. impulse tw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Only way to see is wait to see how the server and the factions play out. Servers going to be dead even more with school starting and i'm sure more ppl will leave once FW comes out.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i take this whole archosaur experience for what it is, a game. in elusive, we're motivated by fun so naturally, people gravitate towards us if they see that we're having a good time. as far as all the little conspiracys out there on how we're getting our members, i lol'd.

anyway its quite simple. nobody has the same long-term goals as they did when they first started playing this game, or even since the start of this server. pwi is different as everybody has came or will come to agree. theres no security in your 'investment' anymore that is a lot of effort sitting behind a computer just to realize its not as good as what you once thought. its no secret i'm gunning for narla to restore competition as soon as possible, in fact some of the most unlikely of players are even supporting that goal. for those that aren't or want to just sit around and moan about us, I welcome you to because the thing is, elusive will never fail by my or anybody who matters to me in this guilds definition because so long as we're out there doing **** ( be it pk or rallying for events and other stuff), we're enjoying ourselves.

its funny because the judgmental ones are those who are the most bored because they're too pessimistic to find the motivation to do anything that would actually be fun and too apathetic to even realize it. and in the event they're neither and actually understand what I'm saying, too nutless to break their e-loyaltys because it means they have to compromise their e-pride and ooooh who wants to do that.

well my disappointed friends heres my advice. times a changin, its all about what you do in the moments now... careful or you might miss 'em.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:surrender i like pudding
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:surrender i like pudding

what will happen to your forum post if your char gets deletedb:question
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, seems like Narla's getting ganked by 3 guilds, Elusive, Fatalis, and Impulse.
    Seems to me that those 3 are the most powerful guilds in the server except Narla.
    So, what's your predictions?
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if narla was attacked by elusive fatalis and impulse, narla would win all 3 tws. But if narla continues on the road their going down (nobody in there cares about tw) they will start to lose soon. Communication also seems bad seeing that they let fatalis and impulse inside their base. Narla is on a slippery slope right now but whats it matter, this game is trash anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ummm i wouldnt call Narla Week per say

Well last week narla had a vicory against Fatalis and impulse in about 10minutes give or take. And elusive has been taking some of impulses members who want to grow which is sadly is stabbing impulse in the back making them weaker.

But in all narla is really excited and looking forward to this new challenge b:victory thank you EIusive for keeping your promise for giving narla a chellenge
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    people leaving impulse on their own accord isn't us stabbing them in the back

and your welcome, good luck and have fun =] ~ hopefully it delivers
  • Kirkitsune - Archosaur
    Kirkitsune - Archosaur Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Despite the hardships Narla is facing now, I really can't imagine being in any other faction. I'm confident that Narla will remain the top faction for a while. And we have Elusive to thank. The triple defense has really brought the faction together. Jaded members are looking forward to TW. Thank you Elusive, I look forward to fighting you. b:victory
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ah man i can still remember when Impulse was the suppose "top faction" but we had the organization and now look where it lead them. It just goes to show our work was not in vain (old Narlians) and i expect that map to me 95% pink when i can get back!
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Narla V.S. Impulse/Fatalis/EIusive -look at the map enough said- Thank you for the TW guys b:dirty
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Grats Narla, and thank you for the GF.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Thumbs up to the Originals....
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if narla was attacked by elusive fatalis and impulse, narla would win all 3 tws. But if narla continues on the road their going down (nobody in there cares about tw) they will start to lose soon. Communication also seems bad seeing that they let fatalis and impulse inside their base. Narla is on a slippery slope right now but whats it matter, this game is trash anyway.

Just on hind site after what happened tonight I would say other wise.

Even with alot of craziness that happened during the week its been proven yet again that even off handed tactics etc. can not defeat the bonds we have as a faction. Who says Narla doesn't have refined pickaxes. b:chuckle

I might be a carebear but when you mess with my herbs I become vicious. b:cute

Great job Narla I'm so proud of everyone and lets continue to work our hardest! Do you best!
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just on hind site after what happened tonight I would say other wise.

Even with alot of craziness that happened during the week its been proven yet again that even off handed tactics etc. can not defeat the bonds we have as a faction. Who says Narla doesn't have refined pickaxes. b:chuckle

I might be a carebear but when you mess with my herbs I become vicious. b:cute

Great job Narla I'm so proud of everyone and lets continue to work our hardest! Do you best!

translation: DONT *** W/ THE POT HEAD!b:angry
  • V/mpi - Archosaur64
    V/mpi - Archosaur64 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I agree with Tami!