Anniversary discussion!

Comments

• Barri - Lost City
    Barri - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Anyone know if the 2009 and 2010 anniversary mounts are the same?
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oh nvm I got it Lmao xD
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Edit

/10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Anyone know if the 2009 and 2010 anniversary mounts are the same?

I'm pretty sure they are identical.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Faytelight - Lost City
    Faytelight - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't get why i have the tickets in my bag and they don't turn to the things i want. I want my mount.

Anyone knows what's wrong?
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm pretty sure they are identical.

Look O_0

if you scroll down the way to here you'll see not only are they identical, but the same. It says so on the name: "2009" b:chuckle
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oh luls - I didn't hatch my one from this year on my alt yet - didn't realize they had named them :P

I don't get why i have the tickets in my bag and they don't turn to the things i want. I want my mount.

Anyone knows what's wrong?

You have to take the ticket to the pet manager and hatch the pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Faytelight - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Oh luls - I didn't hatch my one from this year on my alt yet - didn't realize they had named them :P

You have to take the ticket to the pet manager and hatch the pet.

The problem is, i don't even have the egg. I have 3 tickets in my bag and they won't turn into blessings or eggs.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The problem is, i don't even have the egg. I have 3 tickets in my bag and they won't turn into blessings or eggs.

Do you have free slots open in your bag? Have you tried relogging? If so, then that is a legitimate case to send in a ticket about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Faytelight - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Yeah, i have free slots and tried relogging many times. I don't know what's going on with the tickets.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Do you have free slots open in your bag? Have you tried relogging? If so, then that is a legitimate case to send in a ticket about.

Send in a ticket about the ticket?
    O.o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyarae - Sanctuary
    Kyarae - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    does someone know if i can use the account stash only while annyversary or everytime..?
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    does someone know if i can use the account stash only while annyversary or everytime..?

Everytime.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010

If you get the account stash, it's permanent. It's like 16 extra bank spaces that are shared for all the characters on your account. It's really useful if you have several characters you play regularly.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Every milisecond,second,minute,day,month,year,century,millenia b:cute
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
  • Kyarae - Sanctuary
    Kyarae - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    okay ty ;D
  • Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver
    Bladesofpie - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i only get the blessing b:cry
    when i go to account it says i joined 09 but here it says 2010 O_o weird
  • Leila Aravil - Sanctuary
    Leila Aravil - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I logged on and clicked the link but each time I try the same error message pops up:

"Oops! there was an error in sending you the item."
  • Slashreaver - Heavens Tear
    Slashreaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i enjoy the free fashion for being a 2 year. thanks pwi. but what i didn't like is having 2 anni mounts on the same char. yes phony up 15$ and you can move it but really. they really should have at least made a different mount so 2 years didn't get clones. and would have made the original anni showing you are really a old player. or maybe anni wings for a 2 year. oh well to late now.
  • Dydro - Heavens Tear
    Dydro - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I really want 2 transfer my mount coz it went 2 the char im about 2 deleteb:cry please help meb:surrender
  • Amarysauce - Dreamweaver
    Amarysauce - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My alt account got the 1 year mount, though I'm reasonably sure it's existed for less than 8 months...

Be awesome if I could trade in the mount that I don't want for the 2 year fashion I do for this account XD If I recall correctly from last years anniversary, I missed out on the veteran status by about 5 days... Oh well. So long as I get the clothes next year D< NEED MOAR FASHION asdf.
  • Savaa - Lost City
    Savaa - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if some one have an extra mount in lost city server please send it to me my characters name is Savaa please i realy need a mountb:cry
  • Savaa - Lost City
    Savaa - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if u want to transfare any thing from an account to another just go to mailbox and send it by email
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    if some one have an extra mount in lost city server please send it to me my characters name is Savaa please i realy need a mount
    if u want to transfare any thing from an account to another just go to mailbox and send it by email
    The anni mounts are untradeable, so they can't be sent by mail as far as i know oO Otherwise there'd be less people complainin' that they can't transfer their mount without payin' money...
  • Tainaker - Harshlands
    Tainaker - Harshlands Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    the Anniversary Mount Item Can Be Transferred At Any Time Using The Account Stash Stone

Lol Pw Sux Balls
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Quote:
    You apparently haven't given your response any real thought. Sure, having the items sent out isn't all that difficult. Once the person receives the item.. where is it? In their mail box, in their inventory, in their pet back, in their bank?

So it needs to be found and then removed. I find it hard to believe that the GM interface is all that much different than the client we use, with perhaps a console and an extra menu or two. So they need to access your records, remove the item, then place it on some other character you have on the same account.

Sure, doing one isn't all that time consuming... probably takes a minute or two at most. Imagine having to do 1000 of them, or 10,000 of them, or with the amount of mounts that were given away this time... perhaps even more. You get the picture yet?

This is all done manually. Instead of working on their other duties, they would be bound to doing this for weeks.... Last time, apparently a month wasn't even long enough to get them done. Sure, the cutoff date was a month, but people who submitted tickets to do this relatively soon after didn't get their mounts transferred for weeks or at all.

The job is tedious and time consuming... with the amount of mounts they released this year compared to last, it would be virtual suicide to offer this service again.

Well you completely missed my point(as usual).I was talking about what they should have done prior to the anni mount release.Of course since you read my post incorrectly you assumed I was talking about after the release(which makes no sense).If they had done that I believe there would have been way less complaining about the mount on xxx character, as they had a choice of which to send it to.After that then they have no choice but to buy and A.S.S.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well you completely missed my point(as usual).I was talking about what they should have done prior to the anni mount release.Of course since you read my post incorrectly you assumed I was talking about after the release(which makes no sense).If they had done that I believe there would have been way less complaining about the mount on xxx character, as they had a choice of which to send it to.After that then they have no choice but to buy and A.S.S.

Yes, you can cry as much about what is already done, but nothing you can whine about is going to change that. Instead of QQing about something that's already done, which is fruitless, think about what you're saying in the current context, which is why my response is the way it is.

OMG QQ they should have done things differently. I can't and won't argue that. Of course they could have planned it better. They didn't. So get over it already?

A lot of things they do aren't well thought... you can make suggestions how to change it, you can adapt to it, or you can can keep crying about it.

You're saying I'm being an ***, I probably am, you're still being an idiot.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • carter0
    carter0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ok so i got the anni mount on this account and as u can see my highest lvl char is 4...that is because i had forgotten the password to it....but now after searching through my email i have recovered it....so i was wondering if it would be possible to send the mount to a diffrent account i have that didnt recive anything because it is too new to gat the gifts...heres the "kicker" when i loged in to get the gifts it sent me 2 mounts and 2 blessings so would it be possible to send both mounts and blessings over??? since i have 2 chars on the other account i want them on...

or switch on mount for the fash??
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wait I am QQing? I got the mount on the character I wantedb:chuckle. I was simply replying to post people had about why the mount was not on xxx character.If your now getting ready rage at me for stating some facts at least be mature about itb:surrender.If my post offend you then ignore them and dont reply to them. Until then I will still answer peoples questions on the forum while trying not to be disrespectful.

(A.S.S=Account Stash Stone btw)
  • love1nnn
    love1nnn Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hi any 1 can help me to use the mount and the blessing that PW sent to me as a gift cause until now they are only tickets , but sadly I can not use them I do not know why ??? it will be as If I did not received any gifts if no one of PW people do not know how to help meeee
This discussion has been closed.