Anniversary discussion!

Comments

• Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Happy anniversary PWI, you're still greedy and you still fail hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Kitsunade - Lost City
    Kitsunade - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If a mod actually has the attention span to make it this far PM Me in Game so i can know XD

Oh and I might buy an account stash stone cause it'll halp me transfer fash from my sin and back and i keep getting a lot of Dagger drops so yeah

anyways Happy Anniversary PWI

for once i got on forums not to point out the horrors of the Devs but to say ty for the mount
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I MEAN IT
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    nator wrote: »
    a question what happens if my highest lvs are on the week process of being deleted, does that means the gifts goes to the active highest lv I got?

No, it goes to your character that's being deleted. It happened to my cleric, and I had to restore him just to keep the stupid thing from disappearing forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Sparkliess - Dreamweaver
    Sparkliess - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I saw the ads for the second anniversary gifts or presents or whatever they are so I came here to the site to get one. Only after you click on the thing that says "click here" did I find out that I need to have been playing all of the two years to get the really cool gifts they are showing in the ads. Quite a letdown. :(
  • shroudedfury
    shroudedfury Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    All i can say is Anniversary HellHound what the hell???

HellHound is a thing that you work towards getting, it took me ages to get to lvl60 to get that thing and now it's just being thrown to lvl10's?

I've been playing PWI for half an hour now and everybody is riding around on the HellHound, it's starting to look like a flee infestation it's so annoying.

Why the HellHound? At least release something lesser, or if you're going to release that then have something much better for lvl60's it's so degrading.

The HellHound is so stumpy and skinny as well which is why i sold mine ages ago (Dreamweaver server btw)

Just my say is all.
  • adarae
    adarae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Question. Lets say your friend wants to give you the anniversary mount as a gift (my friend she has five mounts and i have none so shes veryyy kind and wants to give me hers) how do you trade it?

shes saying it's 'non tradable nor does it drop' but i mean that makes no sense since it's an event mount and event mounts are tradeable :/
  • Hwando - Harshlands
    Hwando - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    To send a message to the developers, I think we should type in Chinese.

2008年10月参加的人也应该的一些好东西。。。
    b:victory
  • acidrain123
    acidrain123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Not sure if already mentioned or not... as this is page 88....

Whats up with the anniversary blessing? As a Veno, it is really no better than the Jones Blessing we get each day.

Jones blessing
    +30 attack

Anniversary blessing
    Attack +5
    Attack +10
    Defense +15

Looks basically the same to me. Unless you are in need of defense more than attack, then yes it is better for you. As for me, I want the attack, so it is really not much use for me. Unless there is something there that I am not seeing??????? Other than the Anniversary blessing is for 30 days. But you only get one of them. And the Jones blessing is for a week, and yet you can get one every day, actually 8 of them every day. Though only use one per char.

I am just lost with this gift.

BTW, happy anniversary PWI. Is a great game and will continue to play. I love it.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hellhound Hellhound Hellhound Hellhound Hellhound

The anniversary mount is not a Hellhound.

Hellhound
    Anni mount

They may have the same base, but they are different. So hush.
    Not sure if already mentioned or not... as this is page 88....

Whats up with the anniversary blessing? As a Veno, it is really no better than the Jones Blessing we get each day.

Jones blessing
    +30 attack

Anniversary blessing
    Attack +5
    Attack +10
    Defense +15

Looks basically the same to me. Unless you are in need of defense more than attack, then yes it is better for you. As for me, I want the attack, so it is really not much use for me. Unless there is something there that I am not seeing??????? Other than the Anniversary blessing is for 30 days. But you only get one of them. And the Jones blessing is for a week, and yet you can get one every day, actually 8 of them every day. Though only use one per char.

I am just lost with this gift.

BTW, happy anniversary PWI. Is a great game and will continue to play. I love it.

I can only really see people tanking bosses (barbs mostly) making much use out of the 15 def levels the anni blessing gives. Other than that, the 30 attack levels from the Jones' Blessing is much better for casters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    All i can say is Anniversary HellHound what the hell???

HellHound is a thing that you work towards getting, it took me ages to get to lvl60 to get that thing and now it's just being thrown to lvl10's?

I've been playing PWI for half an hour now and everybody is riding around on the HellHound, it's starting to look like a flee infestation it's so annoying.

Why the HellHound? At least release something lesser, or if you're going to release that then have something much better for lvl60's it's so degrading.

The HellHound is so stumpy and skinny as well which is why i sold mine ages ago (Dreamweaver server btw)

Just my say is all.

Level 60 USED to be something to work towards getting. Nowadays it's being handed out just as easily as anniversary mounts.
    I can only really see people tanking bosses (barbs mostly) making much use out of the 15 def levels the anni blessing gives. Other than that, the 30 attack levels from the Jones' Blessing is much better for casters.

-Put both blessings in hotkeys.
    -Equip defense blessing while channeling(if taking hits)/healing.
    -Equip attack blessing just before casting and switch back to defense after.
    Ofcourse this only really works for casters.

Takes a bit of clicking but it can be quite an advantage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amsel - Sanctuary
    Amsel - Sanctuary Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    so um i posted about it last night and i dont wanna go through 30 pages of Q.Q i dont want hh, but have the gms said anything about getting more than one mount? i personally know someone who got 7 >.>
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I can only really see people tanking bosses (barbs mostly) making much use out of the 15 def levels the anni blessing gives. Other than that, the 30 attack levels from the Jones' Blessing is much better for CASTERS.

Casters?You're kidding right?Do you want wizards/psyhics to take aggro easily?b:shocked
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hey guys, here's some clarification on what's going on.

All gifts were sent out to the account's highest level character on each server.

The gifts page experienced incredibly heavy traffic, and thus some players were sent multiple copies of the same items. These extra copies are yours to keep (and vendor if necessary), so don't worry about that.

Due to the crazy amount of traffic, some players did not receive all of the gifts that they were supposed to get (i.e. a 1 year vet gets the blessing but no mount). These players need to go back to the 2010 Anniversary Gifts Page until the correct item is sent to their mailbox.

For players who would like to transfer the gifts to different characters on their accounts, the only way to do this is through the Account Stash feature. This feature can be accessed by activating an Account Stash Stone at the PW Boutique Agent.

Thanks all, and let me know if you have any other questions.
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2010

All gifts were sent out to the account's highest level character on each server.

The gifts page experienced incredibly heavy traffic, and thus some players were sent multiple copies of the same items. These extra copies are yours to keep (and vendor if necessary), so don't worry about that.

Due to the crazy amount of traffic, some players did not receive all of the gifts that they were supposed to get (i.e. a 1 year vet gets the blessing but no mount). These players need to go back to the 2010 Anniversary Gifts Page until the correct item is sent to their mailbox.

For players who would like to transfer the gifts to different characters on their accounts, the only way to do this is through the Account Stash feature. This feature can be accessed by activating an Account Stash Stone at the PW Boutique Agent.

But that page always give me errors b:cry b:shocked
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    FB59..... learn your stuff before commenting please.
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Yes, I do have questions.
    How is this fair?
    What about the people who got it on characters who can't even use it because, one, they got it on characters below level 10, and two, they aren't even their highest level character?
    And what about the people who even got it on characters who were being deleted?
    How is it fair to have to pay to use a gift?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azoramyth
    azoramyth Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    got update and clicked on page says i got the gifts in mial box i log on see mail unread go to it box empty
    b:shockedb:angryb:cry
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    PEOPLE WITH WEBSITE ERRORS!!!! Please try the following solutions posted in the other anniversary thread.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10027942&postcount=163
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    items can take anything from zero time to 1-2 hours to arrive on server, dependent on how busy the gift page/server is at the time. Last night when the page was launched there was a lot of QQ (me too but with tongue in cheek) but the items arrived after about 1hr 45 mins on my main if i recall.

When i went through my alt account earlier today (9am uk time) the items arrived almost instantly on the server cos there were fewer people clicking thru the page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I do not have the answers you are looking for guys. Just under 2 hours Frankieraye will come online annd you can bet I will send him here.

lol no one is asking YOU anything, let the big boys talk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Once again GMs and far away chinese Devs, THANK YOU! For the very first time in almost 2 years I can say I'm proud of you XD

Thats what I said about the mess caused by the gifts delivery problems.

However...

Congratulations PWE. You have made me proud of you twice in less than 2 days... after 2 years... geez, what took you so long?

I'm proud of you, really. Nobody could had scammed your playerbase any better than that, with "gifts" XD

b:thanks Thank you again
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SugarMoon - Harshlands
    SugarMoon - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yay! i finally got him <3 ty for my mount pwi~
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Am I the only one who's mount is stuck at LVL 1 and EXP 48/50?
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I would like to transfer the fashion to another char, but it clearly states int he descrtiption not able to be put in account stash how are we supposed to move this? b:angry
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I would like to transfer the fashion to another char, but it clearly states int he descrtiption not able to be put in account stash how are we supposed to move this? b:angry

Lol...shouldn't have opened the box then if you wanted to transfer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Risnoze - Harshlands
    Risnoze - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hmmmmmm b:sad
  • Vhori - Harshlands
    Vhori - Harshlands Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have only gotten a stupid blessing but i've been with PWI for almost 2 years and have many emails to proove it, but I think I have the solution to why I didn't get the mount and it sucks. I think PWI is going off the time you activated your billing account, if so I activated it around 02/10/2010 as this was my first purchase of zen. Please tell me this is an error and will be fixed or something because I want that mount b:sad b:cry

But anyway, Happy 2years PWI!
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    nothing to do with billing as people have got mounts on accounts they have never charged zen on.

give it a while if your mount doesnt appear in the next hour just go back and click on the page link a few times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    so basically we have to pay real money to transfer the mounts, great...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Vhori - Harshlands
    Vhori - Harshlands Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    nothing to do with billing as people have got mounts on accounts they have never charged zen on.

give it a while if your mount doesnt appear in the next hour just go back and click on the page link a few times.

Ahh yes I forgot to add, I went back to the page yesterday after I didn't recieve my mount and I was sent another blessing o.o Didn't tell me it sent it, it just appeared in my mail. So now I have 2 blessings, I hope that its a problem being worked out because I would like to have my free mount so I can sell my other one b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.