Anniversary discussion!

Options

Comments

• Kitsunade - Lost City
    Kitsunade - Lost City Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Are you seriously saying we have to buy an account stone to transfer the mount when last year all they had to do was submit a ticket. This is bullsh.it.
    Can only agree with Max...
    I mean we are here for 2 years and what do we get? A kick in the...nvm -.-
    Yippie...we got a blessing which is only useful if ya don't have an facebook account since Jones' blessing is way better...

A mount that we have already...they couldve at least change the color of the flames, shouldn't be that difficult.

Oh and Fashion...yay...fashion for bein' loyal for 2 years. And its not only fashion...its fashion that looks horrible in EVERY color...and that's not it: Ya don't even get all parts in the same color...and ya need way more pigments to dye it as for the other fashion i have. -.-

Seriously...if ya treat the people like that, then I won't be surprised that the game dies soon. At least the ones who have been here for only 1 year can be happy IF they got the mount...

Well...sent a ticket and I hope they transfer the 2nd mount to my alt at least...'cause if not then ya're even worse than I thought. And NO I won't buy an account stash...Ya don't deserve my money.
    But 1 thing for sure...ya *beep*ed it up this year >_>

~Wolf
    Ok, let's say i'm wrong about the blessings, since I didn't thought about the fact, that ya can use it "against" the Jones' blessing.

First off: Yeah in my opinion its kinda disappointin' to get fashion "only" for bein' loyal for 2 years. But it really disappoints me that the fashion looks ugly + ya can't chose the color + it costs a lot to dye 'em. I mean on the pic at the news it looked "Ok" but i didnt expect it to turn out that ugly in EVERY color. If at least 1 color would look "ok" (which is not even good) or if I could chose a color I wouldnt mind at all. Its just a lil bit service i'm askin' for.

I didn't say the mount is useless, or a bad idea for a gift. I even said the 2009er's can be happy to get that mount (if they ever get it...some seem to have problems). Im just sayin' that its way too lazy to just send 'em to the high lvls again...which wouldnt be a problem if they offer the "submit a ticket and we transfer it to an alt" system again. And I dont know if ya read my post close enough, but I said I sent a ticket. So if they transfer my mount to an alt, I'd be less disappointed. I just doubt they'll do it and tell me to buy an account stash.

And btw...the fact that (it seems) a lot of people are thinkin' bad about 'em should be a sign oO

Someone get me a bat, imma crack some skulls open, you people are just ungrateful and love complaining about everything don't you?

Who cares if you only get a blessing, who cares if you get another mount, atleast you got something for freaking free didn't you? If they had charged you then YEAH you could complain but seriously ITS FREE GIFTS who cares if its useless, Its free and nothing's better than free things, so quit complaining or just uninstall the game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I MEAN IT
  • Kitsunade - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    and as for the Mount transfer, i'm pretty damn sure they'll do the same thing they did last year when they let you transfer it from one character to the another

so seriously QUIT BARKING AT THE GMS they work hard enough to **** us over in the most akwardly funny and annoying ways they can, Plus i'm guessing that everytime they have to transfer something for a player they have to submit a long *** report about it so just give them some time, they might not be the best of the best but damn it they're trying, there's so much that a person can do so quit pushing and pushing them on, i'm pretty sure that 80% of this topics post are the same complain, so if you want them to hurry it up QUIT POSTING THE SAME DAMN COMPLAINT OVER AND FREAKING OVER its not FUN reading though 84 Damn pages of the same thing

And if you guys wanna know what year and month you joined ITS SIMPLE TO FIND OUT

<
    LOOK AT YOUR DAMN POSTS it says clearly "Join Date" and seeing as i got an anni mount i'm guessing its off by 1 month, so if you wanna know when you joined, look at it and then subtract a month from it, its ahead by 1 month
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And lemme just remind you of something: is it their job to MAGICALLY know what kind of gift item the entire community would enjoy? Is it their job to MAGICALLY know what the majority of the community's taste in fashion is?
    That's why i'm writin' this...now they might know that I don't like it...and if a lot of other people don't like it either they know they don't need to give us the stuff again oO
    They probably asked themselves, what item can they offer people as a gift that they'd usually need the Cash shop to get? First there was the mount, then if you ask me, there's a flyer and fashion.
    Indeed...but I didn't meant that I wanted somethin' more awesome this year...instead it might've been better if they started with fashion and saved the mount for this year.
    Its free and nothing's better than free things
    Free stuff that's not useless for me, for example^^

And btw...its the first time I'm "complainin'" about anythin' here...as far as I remember, though.

And sry if my post looked like
    OMIGAWD STUPID F***ING PWE CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT, ARE THEY JUST 'TARDED??? LOOK AT THIS STUPID FASHION OMG NOT EVEN LADY GAGA WOULD WEAR THAT. CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T KNOW I WANTED A RACECAR MOUNT THAT GOES A GAJILLION MILES AN HOUR, I MEAN HOW COULD THEY NOT KNOW?!?!
    didn't meant to be like this.
    <
    LOOK AT YOUR DAMN POSTS it says clearly "Join Date" and seeing as i got an anni mount i'm guessing its off by 1 month, so if you wanna know when you joined, look at it and then subtract a month from it, its ahead by 1 month
    That only tells ya when ya joined the forum, not the game as far as i know, 'cause I joined in 2008 not 2009
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Someone get me a bat, imma crack some skulls open, you people are just ungrateful and love complaining about everything don't you?

Who cares if you only get a blessing, who cares if you get another mount, atleast you got something for freaking free didn't you? If they had charged you then YEAH you could complain but seriously ITS FREE GIFTS who cares if its useless, Its free and nothing's better than free things, so quit complaining or just uninstall the game

Get you a bat? Don't you mean some lubricant? All you're doing is taking it up the *** from PWE.

You ask: who cares?
    Answer: The people that have to pay money to make use of these "free" gifts do.

PWE knew there would be players that already had this mount and that people may feel the need to buy account stash stones so they can transfer them to their alts. PWE knew people would buy dyes to get the desired color for their outfits. If they really cared so much for these gifts to be "free." Why did they not provide players with the choice of colors they want for their set?
  • Klavdian - Sanctuary
    Klavdian - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    happy anniversary PWI !! 1 crazy year for me.. had and i'm still having so much fun! b:victory
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *deleted... stuff*

Really? Hit the uninstall button. It'll make you much happier.
    That this stuff is free? Sure, and its supposed to be this way. Ask any other COMMERCIAL company how they keep their clients happy.

How does every "COMMERCIAL company" keep their clients happy?

I walked into a TACO BELL, OMG the only free stuff was napkins, taco sauce and utensils! They should give us FREE stuff that is actually useful!! I'm never coming here again!!! b:angry

Then the other day I went into SAFEWAY, and they didn't even give me any FREE stuff!! The nerve of them! All I got was this basket, but when I went too far away from the store the wheel locked up or something! I'm NAVAR COMING TO TIHS PALACE AGIANNN!!!11!!!

So, tell me, how do other commercial establishments give you free stuff that you actually want?

/inb4idioticrant
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Kitsunade - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Get you a bat? Don't you mean some lubricant? All you're doing is taking it up the *** from PWE.

You ask: who cares?
    Answer: The people that have to pay money to make use of these "free" gifts do.

PWE knew there would be players that already had this mount and that people may feel the need to buy account stash stones so they can transfer them to their alts. PWE knew people would buy dyes to get the desired color for their outfits. If they really cared so much for these gifts to be "free." Why did they not provide players with the choice of colors they want for their set?

Big words coming from a PVE player

If you're getting free stuff FFS ITS FREE DON'T COMPLAIN DON'T WHINE DON'T BARK AT THE GMS, You guys keep raising your god damn standards too damn much

If You Hate it so much THE GAME DID COME WITH AN UNINSTALL FUNCTION Use it and Shut it...
  • Kitsunade - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Really? Hit the uninstall button. It'll make you much happier.

How does every "COMMERCIAL company" keep their clients happy?

I walked into a TACO BELL, OMG the only free stuff was napkins, taco sauce and utensils! They should give us FREE stuff that is actually useful!! I'm never coming here again!!! b:angry

Then the other day I went into SAFEWAY, and they didn't even give me any FREE stuff!! The nerve of them! All I got was this basket, but when I went too far away from the store the wheel locked up or something! I'm NAVAR COMING TO TIHS PALACE AGIANNN!!!11!!!

So, tell me, how do other commercial establishments give you free stuff that you actually want?

/inb4idioticrant

How DARE they only give you free napkins >:O
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How DARE they only give you free napkins >:O

inorite?

I should have been able to order 1 of everything... for FREE. Cause, I would only do it just once a year! That's reasonable....

.....right?

b:surrender
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Big words coming from a PVE player

If you're getting free stuff FFS ITS FREE DON'T COMPLAIN DON'T WHINE DON'T BARK AT THE GMS, You guys keep raising your god damn standards too damn much

If You Hate it so much THE GAME DID COME WITH AN UNINSTALL FUNCTION Use it and Shut it...

No it's big words coming from someone who knows the meaning of "free" and "profiting off of"

Your post really makes no sense at all. Why in the world would I uninstall a game over some anniversary items? Last time I checked, anniversary items =/= the whole game.

How am I raising my standard by simply asking that they not try and profit off of something that is supposed to be completely free?

Ok then lets not bark at the GMs, I'll bark directly at the Devs! ....Oh wait I can't because they never show up here.
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TYVM for the mount! Since all my characters are on different accounts they all got it. ^^

That is all.

Now people can go back to QQ-ing.

*leaves*

=P
  • Hwando - Harshlands
    Hwando - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Where are the pictures of the screenshot function stored? We need pics of the epic races in Archosaur.
  • Kitsunade - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No it's big words coming from someone who knows the meaning of "free" and "profiting off of"

Your post really makes no sense at all. Why in the world would I uninstall a game over some anniversary items? Last time I checked, anniversary items =/= the whole game.

How am I raising my standard by simply asking that they not try and profit off of something that is supposed to be completely free?

Ok then lets not bark at the GMs, I'll bark directly at the Devs! ....Oh wait I can't because they never show up here.

Devs do show up, you just never know you're killing them until the next update so just uninstall the game
    TYVM for the mount! Since all my characters are on different accounts they all got it. ^^

That is all.

Now people can go back to QQ-ing.

*leaves*

=P
    She's happy and not QQing like Siege is, SHE was smart
    Where are the pictures of the screenshot function stored? We need pics of the epic races in Archosaur.

Post irrelevant to the whole topic o.o;

go to the PWI game files and in the search type screenshots it should give you the file in the results
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Devs do show up, you just never know you're killing them until the next update so just uninstall the game

Oh I am? I thought they were all fat and happy with all the money they try and pull from players with every single thing they do these days. b:laugh

Unless you mean we're killing them by fattening them up O.o
    She's happy and not QQing like Siege is, SHE was smart

LOL@you for using her post as an example. Want to use your brain for a bit instead of trying to take the easy road?b:sad
  • Kitsunade - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh I am? I thought they were all fat and happy with all the money they try and pull from players with every single thing they do these days. b:laugh

Unless you mean we're killing them by fattening them up O.o

LOL@you for using her post as an example. Want to use your brain for a bit instead of trying to take the easy road?b:sad

You never noticed that there's a reason they made the Buff Filter, it was because Wizards kept using expel on their assassins and kept killing them, But How would you know about this, You're in a pve server :/

And i'll use my brain if you uninstall PWI already, Deal?
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I play(ed) PW for fun, but I've pretty much lost interest in the game. I was about to uninstall it two weeks ago. Now I only do WQ once in a while and chat with people. The fact is that I don't like BHs, I don't like the packs and many other things that changed since I started playing, but since I hardly play nowdays, that doesn't even matter anymore. So why shouldn't I be happy about the mount? It looks badass. ^^
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You never noticed that there's a reason they made the Buff Filter, it was because Wizards kept using expel on their assassins and kept killing them, But How would you know about this, You're in a pve server :/

And i'll use my brain if you uninstall PWI already, Deal?

I saw that edit you did there. b:chuckle
    I think you were better off with that dictionary.
  • TrinityStar - Heavens Tear
    TrinityStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Thank you pw for the awesome anniversary gifts! b:pleased
  • riokosun
    riokosun Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oops! There was an error in sending you the item. 12h+ hmmm very nice gift lol
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So does anybody have a clue about what this is supposed to mean?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    WTF?

This wiz is my highest character and didn't got my mount yet?
    {I also know that I played this wiz before sept 2009}

and not only that,the "2010_anniversary" page always give me errors b:shocked
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
  • bowigly
    bowigly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Last night i only got the bless. Kept waiting and checking mailbox. Today I hit the login again and got my fash and mount. So try that if you still don't have your stuff. I was also getting the errors last night and the screen that said it already sent them. Just keep trying. After login today I got a new message that said my gifts were sent. If you get another bless leave it in your mail or the timer starts.
  • Hwando - Harshlands
    Hwando - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So does anybody have a clue about what this is supposed to mean?b:chuckle

Means 制霸 (Conqueror, or direct translation: create/force champion/win/leader). I think 征服者 would've been better.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Means 制霸 (Conqueror, or direct translation: create/force champion/win/leader). I think 征服者 would've been better.

That's pretty cool, thanks.

I think the second one is a little too long to put on there in a readible size, so they went with this one instead b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hey PWI, you need to learn to count... someone in my faction now has three blessings. She was waiting for her mount and fashion, kept excitedly checking the mail; more blessings.

I wouldn't mind a couple extra mounts, if you are going to keep making mistakes. >.>

EDIT: reading another thread, it looks like you *did* give some people a bunch of extra mounts... you guys really used a fail system this year if you can't even figure out how to send out one item per person. o_O Maybe you should have just stuck to last year's system of mailing things out and none of this website overload nonsense. May I suggest, if people are still here next year, that you go back to that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • thornberri
    thornberri Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Happy Anniversary :)
  • SmellsFishy - Dreamweaver
    SmellsFishy - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What a sad excuse of a rollout...There are so many ways they could have done the gift distribution in a less chaotic manner. One most commonly mentioned solution was the same way as the Jones' Blessing. However, that might create too many db queries would be their counter-argument. If that was the case, they could have done a queue system. Rather than have everyone hammer the same page trying to be one of the few who gets through, the page should have just saved their submission, inform the visitor that they can expect the gift(s) to arrive in their mailbox within an hour and distribute the gifts in batches (ie. 50 gift requests are processed every 2 mins). But alas, we're talking about PWI here and doing the logical and/or easy way is unheard of. Happy (failed) Anniversary! Can't wait to where you are at a few months to a year from now..
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Devs and GMs! I thank you!!! b:thanks

Last night was one of the most hilarious nights of year for me, so far! All thanks to you!

Several friends, among them, the one that invited me to play this game (who probably joined a few days before me) logged in last night to find she hadn't got anything in her mailbox. Meanwhile, I, on this very same character, had both the blessing, and the mount, right away (since I happened to see the link right after it was posted and clicked it before everyone went crazy about it). I laughed at her so much, she's probably plotting to kill me now (for real) b:chuckle

Thousands of people QQing here in forums and in-game too, while I was having the fun of my PWI life shoving the mount egg on their faces (thanks for the alt+click thing too, by the way XD). But my happiness came to a stop when I re-read the description on it. "Requisite Lv. 10" ... And I'm lvl 1 ... But I don't care! I wasn't going to use this account anyway XD

Once again GMs and far away chinese Devs, THANK YOU! For the very first time in almost 2 years I can say I'm proud of you XD

On the other hand, my friend pmed me a suggestion... Hm... How about a mail that says "HAHA! FOOL!" with a sadness card attached on it for next year? b:puzzled

Notes:
    - Line in black is a joke
    - Me having fun because of the mess last night, is all in seriousness XD
    - Me thanking GMs and Devs (although I don't know if Devs really had anything to do with it) is also all in seriousness XD
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nator
    nator Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    a question what happens if my highest lvs are on the week process of being deleted, does that means the gifts goes to the active highest lv I got?
    War of Immortals
    Olympus West Server

ID 7030141G010001089000801S13fb1f
This discussion has been closed.