Anniversary discussion!

Comments

• Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    So, eh... I still havent got anything.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/2010_anniversary

refresh that page like million times..tho i dunno do i have got those items in game since i havent logged in for 4+ days
  • smileyface09
    smileyface09 Posts: 3
    edited September 2010
    Me neither, It says "The anniversary item have already been sent to the highest level charachter on your account. Log into the game and cheack your mailbox! "

But when i checked my mailbox i got 2 blessings. =/
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    O.o
    10char..
    sooo today is clearly not october 09 and this is my first post... ^^ guess defualt realy shows join game day?
  • videlle
    videlle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hmm checking date.
  • ambiviolence
    ambiviolence Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I somehow got 2 blessings, something about the server being busy when i first tried, perhaps it managed to send it but failed to register it had and sent a second when I tried again.
    I'm almost sad, i could have left the second one in my mail for a while before opening it, now its just inventory clutter that I'm going to NPC for nothing, lol.
    I don't see why everyones complaining tho.
    I started only a month or so ago, I don't feel some sense of entitlement to freebies. The only people I have any sympathy for are the ones that started just after the last anniversary, I only see it as me having to wait a year, they see it as them having to wait a second year.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    LOL so some of us got 1 blessing...some got 8 and I know of one person atm that has 12 blessings and 18, yes you read right, 18 mounts.

So for those lucky enough to get multiple blessings and have left them in their mail box they will have a year or three of bonus attack/defense levels. Lucky buggers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vergo - Heavens Tear
    Vergo - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    LOL so some of us got 1 blessing...some got 8 and I know of one person atm that has 12 blessings and 18, yes you read right, 18 mounts.

So for those lucky enough to get multiple blessings and have left them in their mail box they will have a year or three of bonus attack/defense levels. Lucky buggers.

So people are getting multiple mounts, multiple blessings, and the mount name isn't even correct lolol...slooppyyy
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I care because it's sloppy work...regardless of whether it's a handout or not. Like I said, I'm grateful and everything, but it's sort of a slap in the face to 08 people, with or w/o the fashion.

Hmm..true about the sloppy work. :/ Even the date on the site was wrong..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambiviolence
    ambiviolence Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010

So the mount cannot be traded?
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The mount is untradable, but it can be put into your account stash if you have one. Personally my mount ticket is going to stay in my mailbox indefinitely, as I have last year's anni mount and no account stash b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yes Chary xD

and oh btw, thx PWE for the mount <3
    i'll be waiting for the Fash next year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • So - Raging Tide
    So - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I got my presents.

thx^^
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My account was registred during open beta in September 2008. I DID NOT get any gift. When i try the link it says error sending the items. I would like to know why.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My fashion is yellow and pink so I look like a fruit.

Also the thing about "highest level character" scared me for a brief moment as I tried to remember how high I'd gotten my barb some two years ago. Then I remembered it's level 60 and that I'm 'tarded.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Woodstock - Raging Tide
    Woodstock - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    been 48 hours and i still gotten anything. No blessing, no mount, nothing in mailbox, no link, it doesnt say anything anywhere about my gifts, wtf is going on?
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:sadReloaded the page over 50 times now, luck is not with me tonight...
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • PiscNinja - Sanctuary
    PiscNinja - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The anniversary mount item can be transferred at any time using the account stash stone.
    Unfortunately we cannot offer transfers of any of these items to other accounts that you may own. All eligibility requirements for the giveaway are non-transferable.

I want a GM response to why you guys are so ****!
    this is yet again another pathetic way to make money not to reward your players - thanks to this i will NEVER be charging zen again - EVER.

so no I WONT buy your crappy account stash stone - I probably would have if youd transferred my mount because they seem quite useful - but I'm not giving my money to a coorp as STUPID, unprepared and unappreciative of the users as PWI.

You guys are just pathetic and are lucky that ANYONE still plays this game with all the **** you've done. (And because you cant even fix your own bugs that have been around for 2 bloody years)

this isnt a good anniversary - its the anniversary that marks 2 years of PWI being useless - tyvm.
  • HayasaKeo - Harshlands
    HayasaKeo - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    can the mount ticket be mailed or forwarded to one of my other characters or do i have to do a support ticket like last time? i already have a mount on this character X(
  • wingedman
    wingedman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    2 years of being useless? I disagree on this one.

It was not the whole 2 years that they were useless, only on most times b:surrender
  • azoramyth
    azoramyth Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    welll says i got mail but box empty lol been on pw almost 2 yrs
  • Max - Heavens Tear
    Max - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    this is yet again another pathetic way to make money not to reward your players - thanks to this i will NEVER be charging zen again - EVER.

so no I WONT buy your crappy account stash stone - I probably would have if youd transferred my mount because they seem quite useful - but I'm not giving my money to a coorp as STUPID, unprepared and unappreciative of the users as PWI.

You guys are just pathetic and are lucky that ANYONE still plays this game with all the **** you've done. (And because you cant even fix your own bugs that have been around for 2 bloody years)

this isnt a good anniversary - its the anniversary that marks 2 years of PWI being useless - tyvm.

Completely agree. Its just plain stupid that not only i got the anniversary mount again for the second time, but the fash itself its awful by design, not to mention the horrid pink color that i got, even being male.

So u sent me THREE anniversary gifts, and i can only "enjoy"the most useless of them? Why do i want a blessing for?

On the first year anniversary, the mount seemed a good and useful gift
    "Fashion for the 2nd year? No ty, better come with something useful again" were my thoughts.

So, i been loyal to a game for another year, kept playing DESPISE the huge amount of unfixed bugs we repeatedly asked u guys to solve, and this is how u pay us in return.

As Ninja, i stop spending money on u guys. U don't deserve any kind of client when u don't know what "CUSTOMER SERVICE" is.

That this stuff is free? Sure, and its supposed to be this way. Ask any other COMMERCIAL company how they keep their clients happy.

Learn to keep ppl satisfied, then you'll see how the mulah falls from the sky into your bank accounts PWI.

FU!
    Max - Synesis
    Sage Axe BM Lvl 89
    Heavens Tears Server b:cool

[SIGPIC]http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii87/NightCrawler81/dethklok_render_bg-2.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Arclight - Harshlands
    Arclight - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Are you seriously saying we have to buy an account stone to transfer the mount when last year all they had to do was submit a ticket. This is bullsh.it.
  • baranull
    baranull Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    reg date check
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Can only agree with Max...
    I mean we are here for 2 years and what do we get? A kick in the...nvm -.-
    Yippie...we got a blessing which is only useful if ya don't have an facebook account since Jones' blessing is way better...

A mount that we have already...they couldve at least change the color of the flames, shouldn't be that difficult.

Oh and Fashion...yay...fashion for bein' loyal for 2 years. And its not only fashion...its fashion that looks horrible in EVERY color...and that's not it: Ya don't even get all parts in the same color...and ya need way more pigments to dye it as for the other fashion i have. -.-

Seriously...if ya treat the people like that, then I won't be surprised that the game dies soon. At least the ones who have been here for only 1 year can be happy IF they got the mount...

Well...sent a ticket and I hope they transfer the 2nd mount to my alt at least...'cause if not then ya're even worse than I thought. And NO I won't buy an account stash...Ya don't deserve my money.
    But 1 thing for sure...ya *beep*ed it up this year >_>

~Wolf
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2010

Correct me if I'm wrong, but account stash only works on characters on the same server, right?

In that sense, I sorta doubt this is an evil plot to sell account stash stones. A person could easily have transferred servers and not have achieved the level another character has on another server. With that they have no motivation to get the stone.

Quit assuming the worst of the GMs, is all I'm saying.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Can only agree with Max...
    I mean we are here for 2 years and what do we get? A kick in the...nvm -.-
    Yippie...we got a blessing which is only useful if ya don't have an facebook account since Jones' blessing is way better...

A mount that we have already...they couldve at least change the color of the flames, shouldn't be that difficult.

Oh and Fashion...yay...fashion for bein' loyal for 2 years. And its not only fashion...its fashion that looks horrible in EVERY color...and that's not it: Ya don't even get all parts in the same color...and ya need way more pigments to dye it as for the other fashion i have. -.-

Seriously...if ya treat the people like that, then I won't be surprised that the game dies soon. At least the ones who have been here for only 1 year can be happy IF they got the mount...

Well...sent a ticket and I hope they transfer the 2nd mount to my alt at least...'cause if not then ya're even worse than I thought. And NO I won't buy an account stash...Ya don't deserve my money.
    But 1 thing for sure...ya *beep*ed it up this year >_>

~Wolf

No see, this is where the community gets ridiculous.

As I recall, many people were arguing we need a blessing with defense to counter-act the offense one. Well look, we got one. I'm sure a lot of barbs will prefer this new one. And yet, all people can do is throw a fit and whine and moan.

The mount, I'm sure, is still a nice gift for a lot of people, simply because of it's speed. Maybe it's not so great for older players, but hey, you don't have to open it. If you've got a new character that doesn't have the old mount....well now you've got the old mount. :U

And the fashion? You just flat out pi$$ on it. How dare they assume anyone would ever want fashion?! And of course it's "the ugliest thing I've ever seen" according to 90% of the forum community. And of course it's outrageous that you can't choose the color. I don't use the cash shop, but can you even choose the color when you purchase from there? That might be standard for all fashion...

Now look, can you complain that it's sort of lazy thinking to simply stick the prizes on the highest character instead of asking which character you want them on, just like they do with the Jones' blessing? Yeah it is, go ahead and complain. Is this all some evil plot driven by greed and hate to make us all buy account stash stones? Wtf no, both because that's ridiculous and for the flaw in that potential plan that I already mentioned. Is there anything wrong with the fashion, or the mount? No, not a darn. Perhaps new players envy that mount, and now they got it. Perhaps you're not fond of fashion, but tough, that's what they chose to give out this year.

And the blessing? You're gonna rag on the blessing after all the pi$$ing and moaning that was done on these forums about how there needs to be a blessing with defense on it?

This is why I'll never take this community seriously...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    No see, this is where the community gets ridiculous.

As I recall, many people were arguing we need a blessing with defense to counter-act the offense one. Well look, we got one. I'm sure a lot of barbs will prefer this new one. And yet, all people can do is throw a fit and whine and moan.

The mount, I'm sure, is still a nice gift for a lot of people, simply because of it's speed. Maybe it's not so great for older players, but hey, you don't have to open it. If you've got a new character that doesn't have the old mount....well now you've got the old mount. :U

And the fashion? You just flat out pi$$ on it. How dare they assume anyone would ever want fashion?! And of course it's "the ugliest thing I've ever seen" according to 90% of the forum community. And of course it's outrageous that you can't choose the color. I don't use the cash shop, but can you even choose the color when you purchase from there? That might be standard for all fashion...

Now look, can you complain that it's sort of lazy thinking to simply stick the prizes on the highest character instead of asking which character you want them on, just like they do with the Jones' blessing? Yeah it is, go ahead and complain. Is this all some evil plot driven by greed and hate to make us all buy account stash stones? Wtf no, both because that's ridiculous and for the flaw in that potential plan that I already mentioned. Is there anything wrong with the fashion, or the mount? No, not a darn. Perhaps new players envy that mount, and now they got it. Perhaps you're not fond of fashion, but tough, that's what they chose to give out this year.

And the blessing? You're gonna rag on the blessing after all the pi$$ing and moaning that was done on these forums about how there needs to be a blessing with defense on it?

This is why I'll never take this community seriously...

+1...thousand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ok, let's say i'm wrong about the blessings, since I didn't thought about the fact, that ya can use it "against" the Jones' blessing.
    First off: Yeah in my opinion its kinda disappointin' to get fashion "only" for bein' loyal for 2 years. But it really disappoints me that the fashion looks ugly + ya can't chose the color + it costs a lot to dye 'em. I mean on the pic at the news it looked "Ok" but i didnt expect it to turn out that ugly in EVERY color. If at least 1 color would look "ok" (which is not even good) or if I could chose a color I wouldnt mind at all. Its just a lil bit service i'm askin' for.
    I didn't say the mount is useless, or a bad idea for a gift. I even said the 2009er's can be happy to get that mount (if they ever get it...some seem to have problems). Im just sayin' that its way too lazy to just send 'em to the high lvls again...which wouldnt be a problem if they offer the "submit a ticket and we transfer it to an alt" system again. And I dont know if ya read my post close enough, but I said I sent a ticket. So if they transfer my mount to an alt, I'd be less disappointed. I just doubt they'll do it and tell me to buy an account stash.

And btw...the fact that (it seems) a lot of people are thinkin' bad about 'em should be a sign oO
  • Tygryska - Lost City
    Tygryska - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    My account was registred during open beta in September 2008. I DID NOT get any gift. When i try the link it says error sending the items. I would like to know why.

Have completely same problem. b:surrender

Except: my account was registered while Closed Beta was on.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2010

And btw...the fact that (it seems) a lot of people are thinkin' bad about 'em should be a sign oO

No, the point is that this community is ALWAYS bishing, even when it's regarding an item that had been requested. (the flippin' blessing) People are so blinded by their need to demonize the PWE team that they end up saying stupid **** that isn't even reasonable.

"How dare they think people would ever want this stupid blessing."
    ...People said they wanted one to combat Jones'. :U

"How dare they think fashion is a good gift idea?!"
    As opposed to...? Honestly after a mount, the two logical follow-ups are an exclusive flyer or exclusive fashion.

"Why's the fashion SOOOOOOOOOO ugly?"
    Is it really that ugly or is that just the community demonizing the game again? Looks similar to a lot of the other sets, imo.

And lemme just remind you of something: is it their job to MAGICALLY know what kind of gift item the entire community would enjoy? Is it their job to MAGICALLY know what the majority of the community's taste in fashion is?

They probably asked themselves, what item can they offer people as a gift that they'd usually need the Cash shop to get? First there was the mount, then if you ask me, there's a flyer and fashion. They went with fashion this year.
    Second, I dunno if you've seen the same, but I see a ****-ton of people wearing fashion that's like a long overcoat jacket. Guess what this fashion has.

The community just has unbelievable expectations and constantly demonizes the PWE team. What should be "hey, perhaps you should allow us the chance to pick the character that gets it, since our highest character might not be our current/favorite character" turns into "OMIGAWD STUPID F***ING PWE CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT, ARE THEY JUST 'TARDED??? LOOK AT THIS STUPID FASHION OMG NOT EVEN LADY GAGA WOULD WEAR THAT. CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T KNOW I WANTED A RACECAR MOUNT THAT GOES A GAJILLION MILES AN HOUR, I MEAN HOW COULD THEY NOT KNOW?!?!"
    I <3 AGOREY
This discussion has been closed.