TW-Schedule & Predictions 20-22 August

Comments

• Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So far you claimed to be 3 bms and Nubis (which was somehow implied by Aesh). You simply cant even get to where those 3 bms are, Blightzor. And yes, what im saying is that even monofailness is better than you. I have nothing personal with you, i hardly spoke to you while u were in enrage but you crossed the line too many times with insults and personal attacks. Get over urself, you are not impressing any1, just looking like a fool (i'm saying this in a nice way to dont start personal insults). You'r trolling? LOL!!! Your just annoying everyone since nothing that you say makes any sense.
    i wonder which BM u wannabe next b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Raging Tide
    Knownase - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    TW threads these days.....

b:lipcurl
  • Cannibuss - Heavens Tear
    Cannibuss - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol people still play this game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a little dysfunctional, Don't you know?
    If you push me, It might be bad
    Get a little emotional, Don't you know?
    You could fool around and make me mad

Cannibuss can achieve invisibility and dismember opponents with no warning. By the time you see him, your eyes may no longer be connected to your face.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    workbish wrote: »

i think mono's faction would be a way better place for you...

Oh look, I was being recruited. I decline, sorry, I'm not into that weird dictator-communist thing they have at Drakon.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You're Blightzor untill you post a screenie which proves otherwise, but you cant, since you're blightzor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    He doesn't type like Blightzor. He's Monofailness. Why he wants to recruit a "fail geared archer" into his guild I have no idea.
  • workbish
    workbish Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOL

im Curse, im Sgt, im nubis, im monob:pleased i can be anyone i want to beb:chuckle

doesnt change the fact aesthor is an attention **** b:kiss

oh and can anyone explain me - who the hell is blightzor?b:surrender
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hey, **** are people too you know. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    LOL

im Curse, im Sgt, im nubis, im monob:pleased i can be anyone i want to beb:chuckle

doesnt change the fact aesthor is an attention **** b:kiss

oh and can anyone explain me - who the hell is blightzor?b:surrender

Last nail in the coffin. Someone once called me promiscuous....crass way of saying that is what? I thought so.

Had me guessing for a day, not bad. But you're still transparent as clingwrap if anyone just thinks about it.

Sorry to Nubis for my one mistaken accusation. I did say the fail troll looked too stupid to be you.

And no, you cannot be anyone, Monofail. You cannot be anyone smarter than you, which means you could have only been Blightzor, except you don't type like him and you didn't say anything like "walking next to your shoes."
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This can not be Monofailness because there is not far enough text that makes no sense, or text trying to justify himself.
    But not getting in this stupid game, so just adding my two cents
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Don't forget the made up facts b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Don't forget the made up facts b:chuckle

wow, you are right, I missed that one.
    /bows to Asmodiel
    edited August 2010
    wow, you are right, I missed that one.
    /bows to Asmodiel

Alright alright...now carry on.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    Last nail in the coffin. Someone once called me promiscuous....crass way of saying that is what? I thought so.

Had me guessing for a day, not bad. But you're still transparent as clingwrap if anyone just thinks about it.

Sorry to Nubis for my one mistaken accusation. I did say the fail troll looked too stupid to be you.

And no, you cannot be anyone, Monofail. You cannot be anyone smarter than you, which means you could have only been Blightzor, except you don't type like him and you didn't say anything like "walking next to your shoes."

i gave you a hint already - im someone from top HT 20 pvp players b:chuckle
    and believe me - im waaaaaaaaaaaaay smarter than you but i think you noticed it already b:laugh

This can not be Monofailness because there is not far enough text that makes no sense, or text trying to justify himself.
    But not getting in this stupid game, so just adding my two cents

grrrrrr dont help this attention **** ! b:angry
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Oh some raaaandom top 20 person is interested in my ranking and gear. Right. Who said he's not spouting made-up facts?
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    IDK Asmodiel....

if this is Monofail this statement would be something he might say
    " i gave you a hint already - im someone from top HT 20 pvp players "

we all know how mono is a god in his own fail mind, to the made up facts... nahh still sticking with this guy is too creative to be Monofailness
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Creative? He hasn't come up with any new insults since his first post.
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    yeah but nor has he QQ'ed about being underminded, that people do not listen to his greatness, that everything would be "perfect" if only people would do as he demanded.....

aka a Monofailness rant about himself.
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    Creative? He hasn't come up with any new insults since his first post.

actually **** was a new insult b:chuckle
    meh how come you are so dumb? i gave you so many hintsb:surrender
    wrong (old info) about your gear was even a bigger hint than the part about top 20 pvp players - think emo bish think ! you cant be dumber than sgt b:cry

In case someone doesnt agree with me, lets make a poll !
    dumbest enrage member:
    1. Sgt
    2. nubis
    3. aesthor
    4. po_on
    5. smelfish
    6. payup

start! b:cute
    edited August 2010
    T_T well you know...oh fine...but at least it isn't as bad as some threads..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    go go asmo - 2 posts to gob:chuckle
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why isnt kon doing his job and closing this fail, insult laden, **** fest of a thread? TW has been over for a cpl days...get on with your job mods!!

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • BIackMagic - Heavens Tear
    BIackMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well if you need to have a medium iq then why are you here? And its ok lenore im sure your cute.so are kittens,puppies and babiesb:victory
    not all babies
    actually **** was a new insult
    wrong (old info) about your gear was even a bigger hint than the part about top 20 pvp players - think emo bish think ! you cant be dumber than sgt b:cry

dumbest enrage member:
    1. Sgt
    2. nubis
    3. aesthor
    4. po_on
    5. smelfish
    6. payup

I vote po_on!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    I vote po_on!

in my pants
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rainie_days - Heavens Tear
    Rainie_days - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why isnt kon doing his job and closing this fail, insult laden, **** fest of a thread? TW has been over for a cpl days...get on with your job mods!!

b:thanks

he's taking MC i think..b:laugh
    -Caesar's Gravekeeper- b:sad
    edited August 2010
    He probably quit, after he realized working for free for a company who's only interest is sucking as much money out of their customers as possible (and is doing so pretty effectively) makes him a chump.

he probably got enough time in to put in on his resume to get an actual paying job with another company.

having a position, even if its for charity, severely limits your trolling options.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    actually **** was a new insult b:chuckle

dumbest enrage member:
    1. Sgt
    2. nubis
    3. aesthor
    4. po_on
    5. smelfish
    6. payup

Lol you think **** is new? Alright, ya lil ****...Why are you so obsessed with me that you keep stalking my posts like a little puppy sniffing after its mother's ****? You think anyone actually CARES who a mentally disabled lil troll is? Do you seriously think some little **** pretending to clever by hiding behind a name is being smart? Because if you do, you need get off your mother's bed, go outside, and breathe some fresh air.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol you think **** is new? Alright, ya lil cu.nt...Why are you so obsessed with me that you keep stalking my posts like a little puppy sniffing after its mother's ****? You think anyone actually CARES who a mentally disabled lil troll is? Do you seriously think some little cun.t pretending to clever by hiding behind a name is being smart? Because if you do, you need get off your mother's bed, go outside, and breathe some fresh air.

not cool, all words cept **** are okb:chuckle
    @asmo: grats on 100 nub
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    not cool, all words cept **** are okb:chuckle
    @asmo: grats on 100 nub

Does it look better now? But since you quoted it, it's no big mystery what I had there.
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    Lol you think **** is new? Alright, ya lil ****...Why are you so obsessed with me that you keep stalking my posts like a little puppy sniffing after its mother's ****? You think anyone actually CARES who a mentally disabled lil troll is? Do you seriously think some little **** pretending to clever by hiding behind a name is being smart? Because if you do, you need get off your mother's bed, go outside, and breathe some fresh air.

loluismad?b:laugh
    relax little bish relax b:chuckle <3 you b:kiss