TW-Schedule & Predictions 20-22 August

Comments

• Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ROFL... do i get a cookie if i place a new supposition regarding this person's main char?
    So lets see, based on some afirmations repeated several times, this person is in top 20 pvp.. which means 11-20 since if he/she/it would be below 10 would have said top 10. Top 11-20 pvpers
    10. Mastema - no
    11. Thehate - no
    12. KoRAnubis - pretended to be, but he isnt
    13. Sadpuma - no
    14. Fyren - O.o no
    15. Momento - ?!?!?
    16. MsEvilness - i highly doubt, she doesnt hesitate to use her main for anything she has to say
    17. Jxnostalgiaw - never saw him/her posting around here
    18. Antigone - ??!?!
    19. Curse_ - MIA from forum and game lately, and not his style
    20. FallenAngelX - same as for jx

Who can it be?
    So that leaves Momo and Anti. My guess goes to Momo, tho i have no clue if Aesh and Momo had any conflicts before, but... momo had acces to enrage forum and might still have indirectly, therefore the afirmations about aesh looking like emo and sgt TW pay post, also, coincidence or no momo posted around the same time this workbish 1st post. Also momo is a very well known troll..
    I might be wrong but meh...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    workbish wrote: »
    loluismad?b:laugh
    relax little bish relax b:chuckle <3 you b:kiss

Lolufail? If insult = mad, then you were hella mad already b:pleased
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You could resume this entertaining conversation in the next TW thread that is about to made (well...in a few hours ok..)b:chuckle

@_Surreal_= nub.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    ROFL... do i get a cookie if i place a new supposition regarding this person's main char?
    So lets see, based on some afirmations repeated several times, this person is in top 20 pvp.. which means 11-20 since if he/she/it would be below 10 would have said top 10. Top 11-20 pvpers
    10. Mastema - no
    11. Thehate - no
    13. Sadpuma - no
    14. Fyren - O.o no
    15. Momento - ?!?!?
    16. MsEvilness - i highly doubt, she doesnt hesitate to use her main for anything she has to say
    18. Antigone - ??!?!

Who can it be?
    So that leaves Momo and Anti. My guess goes to Momo, tho i have no clue if Aesh and Momo had any conflicts before, but... momo had acces to enrage forum and might still have indirectly, therefore the afirmations about aesh looking like emo and sgt TW pay post, also, coincidence or no momo posted around the same time this workbish 1st post. Also momo is a very well known troll..

I got along okay with Anti but never spoke to Momo. If Momo has the secret hots for me I have no idea why. Last time I checked I wasn't even on the PK scene anymore because I only signed on once a week to TW. But who knows, stupid people can have weird obsessions.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You could resume this entertaining conversation in the next TW thread that is about to made (well...in a few hours ok..)b:chuckle

@_Surreal_= awesome.

awwb:heartyou to assnubb:lipcurlb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • workbish
    workbish Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    10. Mastema - no
    11. Thehate - no
    13. Sadpuma - no
    14. Fyren - O.o no
    15. Momento - ?!?!?
    18. Antigone - ??!?!

Who can it be?

or maybe im in top 10 but i said im in top20 becouse that gives 20 possiblities instead of 10?b:chuckle

Lolufail? If insult = mad, then you were hella mad already

oh yes im really mad ! b:angry lol <3 b:kiss
    so emo bish - lets see how good you are - imo you are one of the worst enrage archers (the dumbest without doubt) - but you have a chance to prove me im wrong - next TW Enrage vs Rad - gona compare all enrage and radiance archers pvp rank after the battle b:chuckle
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    next TW Enrage vs Rad - gona compare all enrage and radiance archers pvp rank after the battle b:chuckle

New from Calvin Klein - Obsession for noobs.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    or maybe im in top 10 but i said im in top20 becouse that gives 20 possiblities instead of 10?b:chuckle

you are not in top 10 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    New from Calvin Klein - Obsession for noobs.

oh sgt - the dumest and the weakest enrage bmb:chuckle in your case we dont need to do it dw - 3h battle will increase your pvp rank by 10 max b:laugh
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010

oh yes im really mad ! b:angry lol <3 b:kiss
    so emo bish - lets see how good you are - imo you are one of the worst enrage archers (the dumbest without doubt) - but you have a chance to prove me im wrong - next TW Enrage vs Rad - gona compare all enrage and radiance archers pvp rank after the battle b:chuckle

LOLUMAD? You think I care about "in your opinion?"

You don't even know me! I don't play with anyone in the top 20. Anyone knows "in your opinion" is just your brain taking a ****. I will TW like I usually do, I don't give a damn about what you think or what you do about it.

I edit my statement to LOLUDUMB. Who's the attention **** now? That's right, you.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    oh sgt - the dumest and the weakest enrage bmb:chuckle in your case we dont need to do it dw - 3h battle will increase your pvp rank by 10 max b:laugh

LOL you and your "dumbest" and "weakest" bullshet. Enrage are elite. The worst of us can faceroll your mom.
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    LOLUMAD? You think I care about "in your opinion?"

You don't even know me! I don't play with anyone in the top 20. Anyone knows "in your opinion" is just your brain taking a ****. I will TW like I usually do, I don't give a damn about what you think or what you do about it.

I edit my statement to LOLUDUMB. Who's the attention **** now? That's right, you.
    lolurlymad! b:pleased
    LOL you and your "dumbest" and "weakest" bullshet. Enrage are elite. The worst of us can faceroll your mom.

mono why did you **** emo bish acc?b:cry

now let me tell you something emo bish - enrage elite? enrage has like 50 very good pvpers (gti, bis, etc etc), 50 good pvpers and 9X pve members (read - ****) - you are one of those (gear hh90/99 +2/3 with flawless citrines-usually 2 sockets)

if you are saying enrage are elite i guess after last TW weekend we can say Radiance are elite now as well
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    lolurlymad! b:pleased

mono why did you **** emo bish acc?b:cry

now let me tell you something emo bish - enrage elite? enrage has like 50 very good pvpers (gti, bis, etc etc), 50 good pvpers and 9X pve members (read - ****) - you are one of those (gear hh90/99 +2/3 with flawless citrines-usually 2 sockets)

if you are saying enrage are elite i guess after last TW weekend we can say Radiance are elite now as well

Still running around spamming my char trying to see my gear? LOL

You're obsessed. Get a life.
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    Still running around spamming my char trying to see my gear? LOL

You're obsessed. Get a life.

im sry - i didnt want to hurt youb:surrenderb:kiss you have the best gear ever!!! - better now?b:chuckle
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    im Sry - I Didnt Want To Hurt Youb:surrenderb:kiss You Have The Best Gear Ever!!! - Better Now?b:chuckle

Lolufail? Like I care what my gear is or what you think of it! I barely play this stupid game. I feel pity for you that you care so much. If you MUST know, I wear TT80 armors +1 with beautiful 2 beautiful topaz shards each. I also wear evasion ornaments and magic rings. I hope you can sleep better now.
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    Lolufail? Like I care what my gear is or what you think of it! I barely play this stupid game. I feel pity for you that you care so much. If you MUST know, I wear TT80 armors +1 with beautiful 2 beautiful topaz shards each. I also wear evasion ornaments and magic rings. I hope you can sleep better now.

"enrage are elite"b:laugh
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Now that I think about it, I seriously doubt he is on the PK ranks and probably fails **** in TW. The majority of the people on the ranking have no problems talking smack on their own chars and I doubt they would hide behind an alt.

@workbish Bye bye non-factor.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    He isn't on the rankings. Fail nonfactor can't get on the rankings if his sorry life depended on it. Forget the top 20, any proper player with decent standing wouldn't have a problem talking smack from their main.

Edit: And damn right we're elite. We roll you, good gear or not.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Is this guy from Rad?

....just a thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    I have no idea, but then a certain cleric might come along and say Radiance the upstanding members of HT would never harbor such a mentally **** person.
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    Now that I think about it, I seriously doubt he is on the PK ranks and probably fails **** in TW. The majority of the people on the ranking have no problems talking smack on their own chars and I doubt they would hide behind an alt.

@workbish Bye bye non-factor.
    fail **** in TW? not all qq they eat once per day and they are "homeless" so no tw pay = no TW at all.b:chuckle /quoted from enrage forum
    He isn't on the rankings. Fail nonfactor can't get on the rankings if his sorry life depended on it. Forget the top 20, any proper player with decent standing wouldn't have a problem talking smack from their main.

Edit: And damn right we're elite. We roll you, good gear or not.

emo bish is really mad b:shocked im sorry but you dont roll anything - just quit this game and forum b:bye enrage will be stronger without you b:pleased
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    fail **** in TW? not all qq they eat once per day and they are "homeless" so no tw pay = no TW at all.b:chuckle /quoted from enrage forum

emo bish is really mad b:shocked im sorry but you dont roll anything - just quit this game and forum b:bye enrage will be stronger without you b:pleased

They say that the person who always thinks other people are mad at them were abused as a child.

Actually I think you think I'm USEFUL to Enrage. That's why you're trying to get me out of it. *rolls eyes*
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This is still going on....oh well fun to read.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    yes, goes well with morning coffee. who needs morning radio shows at work when I have this to read
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If that guy is in Rad i may cut myself :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Cutting is for the weak!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2010

b:dirty can i help?

b:shutup i bet its eatswithspoons b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • lukusazaron
    lukusazaron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    workbich
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited August 2010

DOOO EEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Byebye pink b:cute

Or get new fashion, feathers are so not the trend anymore. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010

I don't play with anyone in the top 20.

I'm hurt Aes.. b:sad

Btw..gear doesn't make a person good..for one, Aes has better gear then you were able to see as she hides it, and clearly very well b:bye..secondly her TW knowledge and skill level outweigh her supposed *fail gear*