TW-Schedule & Predictions 20-22 August

Options

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I even though my main and alts are listed in my profile.

That and you've basically shouted to everyone who your main is quite a few posts ago b:chuckle soo...you're not really an alt b:victory

Or are you b:shocked
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • workbish
    workbish Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No one has to care about my opinions but obviously someone does enough to be keep QQing about me and my trolling.

Let's see, repetitive use of the same "insult," accusations of needing attention, spouting of false statements without real backing, yea definitely sounds familiar.

Also, I hope you know that blaming the outcome of a TW on one person is a compliment :P If my uselessness made an impact on Enrage TWs then I must have accounted for a large portion of its successes in the past, and we all know that couldn't be true because my gear was crappier in the past than it is now, right? So if you're saying I was walking around pwning the TW field in my crappy gear then wow I must be pretty pro.

Blightzor (B*tchor?) was so useless I didn't realize he left the guild. Good riddance.

didnt i say 90% emo bish? so yea there is still 10% = admins b:laugh oh yes they do care lol

and about your gear - emo bish wake up ! lvls 90 have way better gear than you and you are saying you upgraded it? +3 gear (mostly hh90) and flawless citrine shards?.... impressive !!b:laugh tsung can say: "me gush you!" b:cute
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    workbish wrote: »
    didnt i say 90% emo bish? so yea there is still 10% = admins b:laugh oh yes they do care lol

and about your gear - emo bish wake up ! lvls 90 have way better gear than you and you are saying you upgraded it? +3 gear (mostly hh90) and flawless citrine shards?.... impressive !!b:laugh tsung can say: "me gush you!" b:cute

Oh you said a lot of things that make no sense and have no support. It doesn't matter what you say, cuz it's only meant to be laughed at. I'm fairly sure less people care about what you say than what I say.

What you say about my gear only proves you dont' know what it is. I actually only use one piece of "TT90" and the rest are better that "level 90s" cannot equip them yet. Your stupidity is the truly impressive thing. What is with this "Me gush you?" Any wizard can gush anyone else, learn to play the game.

I hope you're not flattering yourself into thinking your stupid name hides anything. We know the B*tchor is a bish, you don't need to call yourself a workbish.

Oh yea, if "long black hair" translates to "emo" for you, world must be a depressing place. Really, all you're proving is that you are an obsessive fan boy. I love you too icklypoo, now go finish your milk and go to bed. I'll leave the nightlight on for you :)
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That and you've basically shouted to everyone who your main is quite a few posts ago b:chuckle soo...you're not really an alt b:victory

Or are you b:shocked

No, I'm a main! Main posting accountb:laugh

I should prob just go make another character on Trolling Tides with my usual name but it'd still be level 1 so bleeeehhh ._.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I should prob just go make another character on Trolling Tides with my usual name but it'd still be level 1 so bleeeehhh ._.

Nuuuu make it lvl 3 so you can be more pro than Ega with her lvl 2 alt-main b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oh you said a lot of things that make no sense and have no support. It doesn't matter what you say, cuz it's only meant to be laughed at. I'm fairly sure less people care about what you say than what I say.

What you say about my gear only proves you dont' know what it is. I actually only use one piece of "TT90" and the rest are better that "level 90s" cannot equip them yet. Your stupidity is the truly impressive thing. What is with this "Me gush you?" Any wizard can gush anyone else, learn to play the game.

I hope you're not flattering yourself into thinking your stupid name hides anything. We know the B*tchor is a bish, you don't need to call yourself a workbish.

Oh yea, if "long black hair" translates to "emo" for you, world must be a depressing place. Really, all you're proving is that you are an obsessive fan boy. I love you too icklypoo, now go finish your milk and go to bed. I'll leave the nightlight on for you :)

attention slu.t always needs an attention so yea i bet more ppl care about what you say than what i say - at least i can agree with you once b:laugh

"me gush you" = 1 shoted by the wiz's gush - you have right to not understand such a pr0 phrase - after all you are a simple emo bishb:surrender

the part "me has long cute black hair so me no is emo bish" made my day b:laugh
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    attention slu.t always needs an attention so yea i bet more ppl care about what you say than what i say - at least i can agree with you once b:laugh

"me gush you" = 1 shoted by the wiz's gush - you have right to not understand such a pr0 phrase - after all you are a simple emo bishb:surrender

the part "me has long cute black hair so me no is emo bish" made my day b:laugh

Oh and stubbornly fawning after one person with your remarkable compliments is not attention wh*ring at all. Right.

"me gush you" means casting gush on someone. Just because something makes sense in your crazy lil head does not make it real. That's me saying "pewpew you" means oneshotting you with Stormrage Eagleon.

I did not insert "cute" into my quote like you did, but since you did it for me I guess you must think I'm cute. Thanks for the compliment. However, I have none for you.

There's no Enrage mod to save you now. Everyone will know you for the idiot you are Blightzor. But it's okay, just keep sucking on that pacifier until you go to sleep. The boogie man will go away in the morning :)
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oh and stubbornly fawning after one person with your remarkable compliments is not attention wh*ring at all. Right.

"me gush you" means casting gush on someone. Just because something makes sense in your crazy lil head does not make it real. That's me saying "pewpew you" means oneshotting you with Stormrage Eagleon.

I did not insert "cute" into my quote like you did, but since you did it for me I guess you must think I'm cute. Thanks for the compliment. However, I have none for you.

There's no Enrage mod to save you now. Everyone will know you for the idiot you are Blightzor. But it's okay, just keep sucking on that pacifier until you go to sleep. The boogie man will go away in the morning :)

actually i took this phrase "me gush you" from Ehee's signature - anyone with even a medium IQ understands what it means - you didnt so b:surrender

and again about your gear - dont need to argue with me - rank explains alot - especially kill/death ratiob:bye
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well if you need to have a medium iq then why are you here? And its ok lenore im sure your cute.so are kittens,puppies and babiesb:victory
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    actually i took this phrase "me gush you" from Ehee's signature - anyone with even a medium IQ understands what it means - you didnt so b:surrender

and again about your gear - dont need to argue with me - rank explains alot - especially kill/death ratiob:bye

I am not even on Ehee's server, why should I care what that person has on their signature? Your logic makes negative sense. Even if it was on her signature it still means she was casting gush on someone else. Putting stuff in your sig doesn't change the meaning of words.

My stats look fine to me. I quit for what 10 months and wore TT80 gold refined to +2, but I still went to TW every week. I ran around being a 2-shotter to high end DDs for 10 months and my ratio is bigger than 1. I dont' see your name on the rankings though. What happened, your gear too good to PK in?
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I am not even on Ehee's server, why should I care what that person has on their signature? Your logic makes negative sense. Even if it was on her signature it still means she was casting gush on someone else. Putting stuff in your sig doesn't change the meaning of words.

My stats look fine to me. I quit for what 10 months and wore TT80 gold refined to +2, but I still went to TW every week. I ran around being a 2-shotter to high end DDs for 10 months and my ratio is bigger than 1. I dont' see your name on the rankings though. What happened, your gear too good to PK in?

oki now seriously - if you know anything about Ehee's gear and you dont understand that signature you are dumb as hell b:laugh

and actually im in top 20 HT pvp players but shhhh - it will be our secret b:chuckle
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    oki now seriously - if you know anything about Ehee's gear and you dont understand that signature you are dumb as hell b:laugh

and actually im in top 20 HT pvp players but shhhh - it will be our secret b:chuckle

Okay, I am dumb because I've never seen Ehee's signature. Of course that makes perfect sense. But since you referenced Tsungfai, I'm assuming she has uber gear and oneshots people with average gear, in which case it wouldn't really prove your point because Tsungfai oneshots waaay more people than just me.

If you were top 20 pvp you wouldn't need to use a hidey name.

Edit: Well if you're Nubis, I overestimated your intelligence. At first I figured Nubis is an ****-hat but he can't possibly be as dumb as these posts, but hey I could be wrong.
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Okay, I am dumb because I've never seen Ehee's signature. Of course that makes perfect sense. But since you referenced Tsungfai, I'm assuming she has uber gear and oneshots people with average gear, in which case it wouldn't really prove your point because Tsungfai oneshots waaay more people than just me.

If you were top 20 pvp you wouldn't need to use a hidey name.

Edit: Well if you're Nubis, I overestimated your intelligence. At first I figured Nubis is an ****-hat but he can't possibly be as dumb as these posts, but hey I could be wrong.

dont you think if you are 1shoted by some wiz's gush especially if it's not a crit is kinda lame? oh wait - you might dont know gush is a basic wiz's skillb:surrender

nubis is an idiotb:shutup
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    HAHA Fooled you all, workbish is my alt lol, i'm such a noob.

Can we get a lock here before I make a bigger **** of myself on my alt?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    HAHA Fooled you all, workbish is my alt lol, i'm such a noob.

Can we get a lock here before I make a bigger **** of myself on my alt?

LOL you got me there! I actually looked in the top 20 list for other possible ****-hats. F*ck you Sgt. I don't fly off the handle see? And it would be hard for you to make a bigger **** of yourself than your alt.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    stupid enrage rule... i have to go to official servers just to watch us fight umongst ourselves. on the bright side, it is fun to try to guess exactly when a mod will lock this. carry on...
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Just put your identity in your signature. That way noone can ever make the claim that you're hiding behind an alt. I know you did at one point, for about a day.
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm not sure which I find more worrying. The fact that you guys are bored enough to post this drivel for such a long period of time, or the fact that I actually just scanned through it all b:shocked

I need to find something else to do... time to try and finish Hapland 3
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *squirts* b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *waits for enrage to implement a rule about no flaming other members on official forums*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    She had that she was Aesthor in her sig..where did it go Oo
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I replaced it with a picture and put it in my profile instead o.o
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I want first friend xP
    Better accept my request b:kiss
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    Options
    and you guys rly believe im sgt?b:laugh
    sgt is one of the dumbest person i've ever met in this game - whoever read his posts, knows what im talking aboutb:chuckle

the show must go on b:pleased
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Joke's over Sgt, you already gave us the punchline. Find some new jokes. Being in the top 20 right, that was a good one. Although I admit you'd prob be in the top 20 before Monofailness does.
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Joke's over Sgt, you already gave us the punchline. Find some new jokes. Being in the top 20 right, that was a good one. Although I admit you'd prob be in the top 20 before Monofailness does.

Have you seen sgt's gear? and you wanna see him in top20?b:chuckle didnt he qq some time ago TW pay was his only income and now he's about to quit pwi? b:cry
    and eh - im Mono b:surrender
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Have you seen sgt's gear? and you wanna see him in top20?b:chuckle didnt he qq some time ago TW pay was his only income and now he's about to quit pwi? b:cry
    and eh - im Mono b:surrender

Which is why I made that last comment. I did go through several of your old posts to observe your typing style. And that's cute, I got you to admit who you are by saying Sgt is better than you.
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Which is why I made that last comment. I did go through several of your old posts to observe your typing style. And that's cute, I got you to admit who you are by saying Sgt is better than you.

heh actually - im koranubis b:surrender <3 you emo bish b:kiss
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    heh actually - im koranubis b:surrender <3 you emo bish b:kiss

No you're not. I've trolled against Nubis on Enrage forums. I know his style and it's not as dumb as yours. And I've never heard him calling himself koranubis. Besides, if he wants to pick a fight with me, he has the balls to post from his usual account.
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    Options
    No you're not. I've trolled against Nubis on Enrage forums. I know his style and it's not as dumb as yours. And I've never heard him calling himself koranubis. Besides, if he wants to pick a fight with me, he has the balls to post from his usual account.

k you got meb:surrender i'm Curse b:kiss