Comments

• Linnkotsu - Sanctuary
    Linnkotsu - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    1. Y U PURGE

2. Your shots are weak!

3. Y so ninja

4. The silence from the 10x that will be back in ~30 secs to get wasted again.

5. I'll call BigP on you!

PK, fun stuff.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'll call BigP on you!

LOL! With his standard 3-step combo:

1. Drop
    2. Stun
    3. Arma
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    1. Y U PURGE

2. Your shots are weak!

3. Y so ninja

4. The silence from the 10x that will be back in ~30 secs to get wasted again.

5. I'll call BigP on you!

PK, fun stuff.

You forgot:

- Y U CS?

- Just because you can kill me doesn't mean you're better than me.

- <insert leader of the faction here> will kick you out, you are a noob!
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ...My favorite one though, a lvl 100 sin popped out of no where, stunned me and killed me. I didn't even have a chance to attack. After I died, he said, "You suck at pk." Then poofed.

OMG there are more freak fools walking around us than I've imagined, but of the worst kind of freaks! b:shocked

As I'm in a PvE sever and I'm pretty low lvl yet, I don't du much PK, but I remember when I just started playing the game (with this same assassin), I was at city of raging tides going to elder to get a quest reward, and a high lvl barb came to me and sent me a duel invitation, as I wanted to go get the reward and keep doing quests I denied it, and then he started asking me for duel, I sayd "I'm lvl 9 yet", and he sayd "I'm low lvl, duel me plz", and I asked, "what lvl are you", he just keept following me while saying that he was very low lvl and asking me to duel him, (in that moment I already knew that he really was a high lvl who like to kill new players and try to feel proud of that), and then I sayd "ok ok, if that makes U happy", and accepted his invitation, I started the macro I did to kill mobs on him (yah, I knew how to do it cuz I readed the forum guides before start playing ^_^) and he just stand there doing nothing for a moment, then he sayd "lol I can 1 hit you", and he 1 hitted me, I didn't even gave him time to start laughting at me and sayd "omg U killed a lvl 9 sin, congratulations!!! U're the best PWI player in the world!, now let me do my quests
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Noskrad - Heavens Tear
    Noskrad - Heavens Tear Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ...it just don't let me post the rest of my story (and there are no offensive words in it), any clue on why? : /
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. X3
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I can't post my favorite reactions... they're way to vulgar. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • GHealz - Archosaur
    GHealz - Archosaur Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    this phrase was used by an assassin when i dropped down and killed him....* hey i wasn't ready* b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tempest FTWb:bye
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ive actually sat in silverpool not in pk mode just watching the general chat banter as ppl pk.. my all time favourite is "OMG you HEALED just before i was gonna kill you, SO not fair" or miscellaneous variations of the same statement.
  • Alenta - Lost City
    Alenta - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    "WTF! You're hacking! There is no way you could kill me in 2 hits."
  • Vassaga - Heavens Tear
    Vassaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    double post :(
  • Vassaga - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    triple post... we cant delete our own posts, can we? tried, but got forwarded to nowhere.
  • Vassaga - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Didn't want to bother going white before 90 or so, but today while questing, I saw white named cleric, oracling, around my level I'd say... Couldn't resist, so his contribution to this thread, as follows:

qq1.png

qq2.png

qq3a.png

qq4.png
  • Juggalobeast - Harshlands
    Juggalobeast - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i had it not long ago off a cleric, was flying around bored saw a red name dropped down and killed him. next thing i got was a pm his exact words were "why". i simply replied your a red name and i kill red names. he then insisted that he will get his "lvl 99" barb on me for pking him, i never did see said barb

my best one was a 95 bm that whisper oh nooooo why you killed me im getting my main you noob xD

I was on my alt useing him as bait lv 40+ red name while i got my main barb in the air above gotta love it i'v used that im getting ym main but no soon then ui type it to sumone i kill them with my barb xED Epic
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved."

"Life is the curse. Sleep is the remission. Death is the cure."//
    two red roses sitting on my coffin, the wind blows, leaving only one
    the world i know disappears...like the setting sun/
    ■Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    necro
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
This discussion has been closed.