Your favorite pk reactions

Options
CrowPrince - Lost City
CrowPrince - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
im bored iv been out pkking alittle and had some funny reactions so i thought i would make a thread and find peoples favorite reactions.

mine would have to be either the whole "omg you just killed me even tho im blood red, im getting my main lvl 100 to hunt you down"

or

the one i just got off a sin i killed "you fail so bad, i died in a fair fight against you but you fail. be scared of me since i can only pk lvl 30's"
Post edited by CrowPrince - Lost City on

Comments

• Krue/ - Lost City32
    Krue/ - Lost City32 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Cool story, bro.
  • CrowPrince - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Cool story, bro.

not trying to be a cool story bro im honestly asking people for there most memorable comments they have received after rpking a person. quite simple really
  • greekgodkiller
    greekgodkiller Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    <---bursted out laughing at second one.

b:surrender + b:cry = Sin you killed.

My favorite is:

"Omg NOOB!!!! GONNA bRING MaIN TO KiLl YOU!!!!" (exact copy and paste). I waited three hours, never saw him again b:laugh
  • CrowPrince - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    <---bursted out laughing at second one.

b:surrender + b:cry = Sin you killed.

My favorite is:

"Omg NOOB!!!! GONNA bRING MaIN TO KiLl YOU!!!!" (exact copy and paste). I waited three hours, never saw him again b:laugh

i had it not long ago off a cleric, was flying around bored saw a red name dropped down and killed him. next thing i got was a pm his exact words were "why". i simply replied your a red name and i kill red names. he then insisted that he will get his "lvl 99" barb on me for pking him, i never did see said barb
  • TheTroll - Lost City
    TheTroll - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My favorite pk reaction is when my victims let me me put my pee pee in ther but
  • CrowPrince - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options

you know i saw your introduction thread after i posted this up and figured it would only be a matter of time till you showed up in this thread
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My favorite reaction was when I was 5x and I went on my first hunting trip. I killed this low-4x barb and he said he was gonna get his main. Except, this time, he really did. Next thing I know I get one shotted by a member of the biggest land owning faction at the time, and he starts talking on both chars laughing at me. He didn't realize the barb was slightly out of safe zone though, so I snuck out, killed the barb again, then jumped back into safe. I was getting rl death threats for the rest of the night xD.
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • CrowPrince - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My favorite reaction was when I was 5x and I went on my first hunting trip. I killed this low-4x barb and he said he was gonna get his main. Except, this time, he really did. Next thing I know I get one shotted by a member of the biggest land owning faction at the time, and he starts talking on both chars laughing at me. He didn't realize the barb was slightly out of safe zone though, so I snuck out, killed the barb again, then jumped back into safe. I was getting rl death threats for the rest of the night xD.

lol rl death threats are always the funniest to get b:victory your story made me laugh
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I used to try and cuddle rpkers that decided they wanted to break zhen over on the Malaysian server.

No one zhens over here though...QQ, I want to cuddle rpkers again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I was getting rl death threats for the rest of the night xD.

Getting him banned for harassment would be the cherry on top.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    my fav has to be in a bh i did the other day... This girl (most likely a guy irl) in our squad said afk, and we waited for about 10mins for her/him to come back, but decided to start killing the boss since we were in the boss room... but... there was another guy in our squad that didn't speak english and had not said afk, and that of course makes me angry when I see some1 sitting there not doing anything while I'm tanking and healing the bh... so I kicked the guy from the squad. The girl/guy then comes back and notices that I kicked the other person, who was apparently his/her friend, and leaves the squad and tries to kill me. I BB, w8 until boss is dead, stun the girl/guy and kill her. The other cleric then rezes her, she attacks me again, I kill her, and she/he starts spamming me cussing me out and telling me I'm on KOS with her and her guild... but lol one of her guild mates was also in the squad and he laughed at it and said i wasn't kos and we went on to finish the BH together. twas glorious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
    edited August 2010
    Options
    and tries to kill me. I BB, w8 until boss is dead, stun the girl/guy and kill her.

Lawl he/she didn't even know how to interrupt BB? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lawl he/she didn't even know how to interrupt BB? b:laugh

nope xD but it was only like 30seconds and the boss was dead (we are at the very end) but still a BM wacking on a cleric for 30s lulz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That reminds of of another pk reaction I loved. Normally I have good luck on random BH squads and don't have any real issues, but this one time me and a former friend went and got a random BH69 squad. All goes fine till we get to Pole. Then the barb tries to tank in human form, the cleric didn't purify, blah blah, usual fail squad story. Well, after the inevitable party wipe (which I wasn't too mad about, it happens), the cleric starts taking her sweet time to get back. After 10 mins or so my friend asks her if she's even coming back, to which she starts flipping out. I get mad she's insulting my friend for no reason, so when she's finally back and we're going again, I drop squad in the middle of the boss and kill her. Yeah, a **** move on my part, but hey, she was red anyways. So after I leave, she gets her hubby to start threatening me, screaming while I just lawl. She supposedly gets me on the biggest rpk faction's KOS, to which I say "its rpk... The whole server is kos to them." Fast forward about 3 months. I am chilling outside of HO, and guess who tries to jump me? The cleric. She gets me by surprise, but I still win. No more reactions from her after that xD
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My favourite so far was in room 14 of Cube...

My teammate (a BM a little higher leveled than me) and I were waiting to ambush someone. Some little cleric or veno popped in, my friend stunned her immediately, and we proceeded to easy kill her. I felt bad, but our times were running out, and she was fair game (aka, someone we didn't know). I think I only got in one or two hits - my friend did most of the damage.

Within seconds, I got a whisper from her - "****".

@'ing at me, and not my friend.

I didn't bother replying.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    People say the same things :

1.Took you long enough
    2. Fail archer need 3 shoots to kill me
    3. Hope you die irl bish
    4. Fail archer cant kill lvl 90 LOLOLLOLUBAD - after someone uses a sec 20 immune pot and runs to safe sz
    5 Daddy didn't love you as a kid and now you fuXXXXXXXXXXx leaving the rest out
    6 Than you have all the insults about your mother
    7.Stories about a lvl 102 main with +10 gear thats gonna come and molest you is rather popular ( he ever shows up)

Normally you will just be told that you suck B/C you didn't 1 shoot the guy. If you 1 shot him he will still say you suck b/c the dmg still was low (for a 1 shot). It really never ends with the butt hurt trash-talks, which is why i dont waste time responding.
  • Kiaxn - Archosaur
    Kiaxn - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    my best yet is when you kill them .. then they come back 30 seconds later saying "omg you killed me and I was afk" .... Y are you going afk outa SZ on a PVE server?
    Blood Red for a reason.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    around 7 people out of sz and I'm alone so I go in and do some fish things on them and about half of them died and I get pm's saying that I should'ave been able to kill all of them :( * it hurt my feelings </3*
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    One of my memorable ones was when some character (forgot what class they were) got killed outside of West Gate. They came back out and pm'd me asking "Why?" I pointed out to them that I was blue-named and I wasn't the one who killed them, but they were stupid and believed that it was me.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My favourite would be.. "this is xxx's alt"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My favourite would be.. "this is xxx's alt"

Lol yeah. Can't tell you how many times I've killed the "alts" of Elayne, Skullcrusher, RedsRose, Nupayne, Daikoku, Almon, and half of the rest of the 1xx's.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    On DW we tend to pk around OT, and clerics are "usually" left well enough alone if they're low lvl and in pk, mostly because they're there for one specific reason. To Ressurect your ****. On occasion a jackass will show up and start pking anything he sees, including the rez support and will quickly get anywhere from 1-2 high lvls pk farming them, to a dozen farming them.

The resulting flames those types try to throw out are funny as hell. too bad I can't repeat any of them. xD
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Once was walking around, some bm about 10 lvls lower than me stunned me and started attacking me, i alter physicaled then started asking him why he was attacking me. he said that he wanted my armor and heard that if he killed me he would get it.

now... he didnt realize that i didnt start attacking him yet which is kinda funny. i told him to leave b4 i got annoyed and waited for about 5 more seconds b4 glacial spiking him 1 shot. afterwhich he told me that this is why my faction was full of *******. after he respawned, i gave him back his potions that dropped and went to continue doing whatever and he attacked me again....
  • greekgodkiller
    greekgodkiller Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Once was walking around, some bm about 10 lvls lower than me stunned me and started attacking me, i alter physicaled then started asking him why he was attacking me. he said that he wanted my armor and heard that if he killed me he would get it.

now... he didnt realize that i didnt start attacking him yet which is kinda funny. i told him to leave b4 i got annoyed and waited for about 5 more seconds b4 glacial spiking him 1 shot. afterwhich he told me that this is why my faction was full of *******. after he respawned, i gave him back his potions that dropped and went to continue doing whatever and he attacked me again....

I take it the guy probably didn't really read the gear, or notice that you might of had a "bound" under the name of the gear? b:chuckle
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I take it the guy probably didn't really read the gear, or notice that you might of had a "bound" under the name of the gear? b:chuckle

A grunt like that probably doesn't even understand what that means =|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oh man, what about those morons who try to pk people in room 1 of cube as soon as they spawn?
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

you fail, you dont tell people your a troll. damn
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

are they really victims if they let you tho?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    are they really victims if they let you tho?

They can't really resist when they're dead amirite?

Wait ... what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The one I use is silence. Two 10x players (a cleric and a barb from the top TW faction) started attacking me. Barb was demon so he attacked me twice in tiger and then went to human. I ran off with Will of Bodhi and they wasted a stun, sleep, freeze and slow on me. I saw that my Bodhi was going off, went to SZ and stood there for a couple minutes. They thought I was easy kill so they weren't trying too much (level 8x BM vs. level 100 cleric is too easy fight) to kill me. Well, their loss really.

I have used the normal "took you long enough" once though. That was when a level 100 BM used HF and BR on me and I survived it. Without a charm, immunity or anything.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
This discussion has been closed.