Your favorite pk reactions

Comments

• NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    around 7 people out of sz and I'm alone so I go in and do some fish things on them and about half of them died and I get pm's saying that I should'ave been able to kill all of them :( * it hurt my feelings </3*

No fish plz.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    NightRage wrote:
    No fish plz.
    b:dirty NightRage
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    BM to Archer on DW- "You wouldn't have killed me if you didn't crit!" b:shutup
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Sometimes i like watching the PK fests at OT.. for teh luls.
    Probably the funnyest reaction was when I cleric came.. and Tempested everyone. Needless to day 4/5 of OT died and there was plenty of WTF and ZOMG's going on b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    "Main coming"

Thats one of my favorites that I've read in a thread similar to this one.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    "Am I dead?"
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It has happened on more than one occasion where a group of people will join in the attack against Fuzzy if me is fighting. Fuzzy has ToP'd and arma'd, dropping the ones who join in, only to have them reply with something along the lines of "wtf you do that for? cant take us 1v1?"

Makes Fuzzy laugh. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I always love the classic "lol you took too long to kill me, fail"

Like when a certain cleric puts plume shell up, and then dies as soon as it runs out, then brags about how long I took to kill him, neglecting the fact that once plume shell was down he lasted all of 2 seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    baddie: i will pk you
    me:ok bring it (he dies to ironwood/venmous, no pet was used)
    baddie: you cheated! you are high lvl
    me: you said you were 97. not my fault you are really 8x
    baddie: irl i would smash you
    baddie: i am a top rated MMA fighter in Florida
    baddie: my hands are considered leathal weapons
    baddie: i can bench press 240!!
    7-8 more kills still no pet used, he shatters and really starts to rage.

still not sure which is funnier, him dying to a veno with no pet, him thinking that i believe he is an mma fighter, or him thinking that benching 240 is something to brag about. the SS's are much funnier but we are not allowed to name and shame idiots :(
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    the SS's are much funnier but we are not allowed to name and shame idiots :(

It's allowed if you black out the names from an SS though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I love the "You heal too much" when it's a charmed sin that sparked from stealth to attack me.
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol yeah. Can't tell you how many times I've killed the "alts" of Elayne, Skullcrusher, RedsRose, Nupayne, Daikoku, Almon, and half of the rest of the 1xx's.

Uhh... Let me ask you a variety of questions
    1.) Who are you?
    2.) What "alt" of mine have you killed? lol I don't have any

Anyways, since we're on this thread... my favorite PK reactions come from our server's most hardcore QQers.
    My favorite moments were the following

SkullCrusher - Died to me on his barb, sat in safe, multi-cliented his sin over and tried to gank me with his sin and barb... died on both accounts and then laughs and calls me fail.

Spliffany - Died to me 1v1, then when I TRY to be nice for once and say "good fight", he replies "Not really. My 12 sec immune didn't work in time"... He domained + used 12 sec immune... Pretty sure that should be MORE than enough time to 3x spark and end an uncharmed BM lol.

AnbuReject (By far, most hardcore QQer on this server) - Killed him 1v1.. As soon as he died, his words were "You will never be able to beat me 1v1".

Umair - (After I 1-shot him during a PK war) "LOL you can't kill me without help". He now rages at me anytime he sees me in safe. I'll usually come back from AFK and see hate-spam from him. Not to mention anytime I set up a catshop, I'll usually come back and see messages from him cussing me out lol

There are plenty of amazing reactions I've had from PKing people. Can't put all of them on here, though... too many QQers.
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1.) Who are you?

He meant that lots of people spout nonsense like ''I'm <insert high level person here>'s alt''.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlindClarity - Raging Tide
    BlindClarity - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    OP FISH OP FISH

Or I'm your guild mate you stupid *****
    *kills him again and drops guild*

Now your not...
    After 3 minutes of pk fun joins guild again.

Priceless.
    I got more bang, than a world boss baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    One of the reactions I remember the most was the weirdest one. The bm that I pk'ed pmed me and told me my character was pretty/beatiful/cute (don't remember the exact word). So instead of the usual trash talk and insults I got a compliment to my good taste b:laugh
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My favorite would be when I killed someone outside West Arch and they said "noob, why kill me when im AFK?"
  • Steeling - Raging Tide
    Steeling - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I pked a barb one time and he pmed me and asked me to marry him. I loled.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Dude drops a mold for cape of the Tauroc Chieftain.

"Go ahead, I didn't need some nab mold anyway!"
    I <3 AGOREY
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    1.) Who are you?

That's my point, I never killed any alt of any of those people. Those are just the main names people claim to be, and you're one of them.

Even had a guy claim to be a gm and threaten to ban me once.
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I pked a barb one time and he pmed me and asked me to marry him. I loled.
    I let you win that fight, because I was in love.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I love it when I'm being told I'm a nub who can't 1v1 someone when I kill the person and their buddies who tried to gank me.

Especially when I'm either A: Not paying attention when I kill them or B: Toying with them all.
  • Steeling - Raging Tide
    Steeling - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I let you win that fight, because I was in love.

I fabulous pixels must have distracted you. Or was it the Bramble Hood? b:thanks
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    That's my point, I never killed any alt of any of those people. Those are just the main names people claim to be, and you're one of them.

Even had a guy claim to be a gm and threaten to ban me once.

lol
    Glad to know my pixels are so popular...<_<
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Ayrra - Dreamweaver
    Ayrra - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My husband (lvl 93 sin) and I were pking and I decided to attack this cleric. So I attacked her and then her little bm friend started hitting me. After I killed the cleric, I joined my husband in attacking the bm, mad that he was ganking. Guess what he said after he was dead...

"You gankers"

-.- really?

Also another one. I sent my nix to stun my friend. Stun. JUST stun. No damage. And I brought my nix back after the stun and did a b:chuckle in normal chat. Then my "friend" came charging at me and killed me. I said "What the heck?" and he said "Don't ever send a nix at me."

...oh no the stun did 93749273493 damage -.- and it was obvious the nix was coming back to me.

My favorite one though, a lvl 100 sin popped out of no where, stunned me and killed me. I didn't even have a chance to attack. After I died, he said, "You suck at pk." Then poofed.
    For now... this is my signature... o.o
  • EvilNiz - Lost City
    EvilNiz - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I was in my early 80s or something... I drop guild tag and go hunting for red names. I see this red named barb and his wife. Both were afk (who the **** goes afk out of safe zone with a red name anyways?) so still I went and kill them. Got bored, tele'd back to archosaur and went to sleep with character still online.

When I woke up, I see A BUNCH of whispers from said barb trash talking, calling me out, saying he was gonna kill my friends and so forth. He probably didn't sleep that night trying to get me out of safe zone b:shockedb:laugh
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Its not fair. Your weapon purged me.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Probably when the person calls me fail even though he/she was the one who died.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Animal_Pein - Dreamweaver
    Animal_Pein - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Once my friend and I were bored so we hopped on our alts (i was 49 cleric and he was 49 wiz), and then we decided to go searching for people in PK mode. We saw someone in PK mode (a cleric) flying above us and decided we'd go attack him. we chased after him and he realized we were chasing him so he was prepared to fight. He was apparently 19 levels ahead of us, and killed both of us. After that, someone from his guild was whispering us and saying "why'd you gank >insert name here<. Then >insert name here< invited us to guild and we all went PKing in secret passage ^_^ it was very unexpected
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Killed a level 94 charmed archer in cube in room 34. After getting killed he insulted me and then said "I would have given you the Do-Alls". That was really WTF.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOL, I love PK-Ragers.

I've seen some rage when they drop equipment because they didn't have any guardian scrolls, and then yell at the person who picked it up, calling them thieves. Those aren't thieves. If you're too stupid to go PK without guardian scrolls, then it's your own fault if you drop something.

I've seen many demand guardian scrolls from the person who killed them.

But yeah, the biggest one is the ganking issue. People need to realize that there are no rules in PK. If you get ganked, oh well. That's part of PK.
This discussion has been closed.