GBA Boss , 3-1

Options

Comments

• Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Great Lmnsomia, congratz on beating a boss meant for people 85-90 with your squad of level 100s wearing nirvana amor with high refine. Nothing against you Lmnsomia, but you are completely missing the point. HH 3-1 in the beginning was meant for everyone who was level 88 and up. Some people who happen exellent gear and able to monopolize the new HH are very happy about this change cause they say it brngs a new challange to the game. "That will keep the noobs out," they say. However, in the begining this game wasn't that hard. Pro people, like it or not this MMO is more of a casual MMO because a lot of different people here play. Changing the difficulty of the game all of the sudden is not fair to the new players, that will just make them quit. It HH had been as difficult as it is now, no one would complain, they would accept it as it is. It's unfair to those new players that they have to go though such difficulty while many others alrady did it way easier.

And, if piece of steak costed $100 dollars, I would prefer to kill the cow too.

P.S. Lmsomia just provided proof that he multi-clients. All those characters are his, exept the archer Fralis or whatever name.
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Great Lmnsomia, congratz on beating a boss meant for people 85-90 with your squad of level 100s wearing nirvana amor with high refine. Nothing against you Lmnsomia, but you are completely missing the point. HH 3-1 in the beginning was meant for everyone who was level 88 and up. Some people who happen exellent gear and able to monopolize the new HH are very happy about this change cause they say it brngs a new challange to the game. "That will keep the noobs out," they say. However, in the begining this game wasn't that hard. Pro people, like it or not this MMO is more of a casual MMO because a lot of different people here play. Changing the difficulty of the game all of the sudden is not fair to the new players, that will just make them quit. It HH had been as difficult as it is now, no one would complain, they would accept it as it is. It's unfair to those new players that they have to go though such difficulty while many others alrady did it way easier.

And, if piece of steak costed $100 dollars, I would prefer to kill the cow too.

P.S. Lmsomia just provided proof that he multi-clients. All those characters are his, exept the archer Fralis or whatever name.

lulz at everything ...Also, yes I do mutli-client . Laptop and desktop or 2 laptops, every heard of that ?
    PS: If the steak costs $100, I`m sure where it came from [ whether cow or sheep ] would cost more , so ima just go for that steak O_O! < rich!
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Multiple computers ftw.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • BarbHammer - Heavens Tear
    BarbHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Errr, can you re-read what I posted ? Because, the word test has a meaning I think o,o!

Test : A procedure for critical evaluation; a means of determining the presence, quality, or truth of something; a trial: a test of one's eyesight; subjecting a hypothesis to a test; a test of an athlete's endurance.

I read just fine thank you. But, still even if it was a test, you are lvl 101 and you party wiped on a instance for 88-93. Enough said.
    I do as the Romans do, I wash my hands of thee.
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I read just fine thank you. But, still even if it was a test, you are lvl 101 and you party wiped on a instance for 88-93. Enough said.

Well don't bother clearing it out for him because, no matter what, he will keep seeing it as in if he can kill it on his level and gear and no one else can they fail. b:chuckle

p.s: wow PC your ego, mouth and wallet (perhaps a purse) are so big but your screen is so tiny. b:chuckle
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Zaelmith - Sanctuary
    Zaelmith - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    PS: If the steak costs $100, I`m sure where it came from [ whether cow or sheep ] would cost more , so ima just go for that steak O_O! < rich!

You don't buy the cow/sheep, you kill it >.> Just like you don't buy the boss, you kill it (that's where the metaphor came from).
  • Searing - Dreamweaver
    Searing - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Errr, can you re-read what I posted ? Because, the word test has a meaning I think o,o!

Test : A procedure for critical evaluation; a means of determining the presence, quality, or truth of something; a trial: a test of one's eyesight; subjecting a hypothesis to a test; a test of an athlete's endurance.

Your so called ''test'' is inconclusive.

You essentially brought a gun to a fist fight; the end result & difficulty achieving the kill were obvious from the start.

If you want to ''test'' 3-1, like several suggested before, do it with a 85-90 squad using average gear, then you can talk about how hard/easy the TT is to complete.

To be blunt, your ''test'' and thread about it are nothing more than egocentric spam & trolling. b:bye
  • Danteii - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Your so called ''test'' is inconclusive.

You essentially brought a gun to a fist fight; the end result & difficulty achieving the kill were obvious from the start.

If you want to ''test'' 3-1, like several suggested before, do it with a 85-90 squad using average gear, then you can talk about how hard/easy the TT is to complete.

To be blunt, your ''test'' is nothing more than egocentric spam & trolling. b:bye

Exactly, I believe that GMs tested it (if they did really test it) this way too, with their rank9 +12 stuff instead of an average gear for level 82-90.
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol you think you're pro bragging about killing this boss for your level and gear. This topic just made me lol

A BM who used to solo 3-3 before patch can't anymore, then he asked if 3-1 was changed too and ppl obviously said yes... he went to solo and said "meh, 3-1 GBA is still easy XD"

Now he soloes GBA boss for lots of money instead of 3-2 and 3-3 which he can't anymore.

If you want to brag about killing a boss for much lower levels and gear at least do it solo b:bye
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Danteii - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Call me nub.

Call me undergeared.

Call me QQ *****.

But when you get rolled like this multple times it's just wrong.

This is where I got on my 3rd attempt:

http://i33.tinypic.com/qpgjkl.jpg
  • Wadizo - Lost City
    Wadizo - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Its easy.

You only have to charge enough money in game to have 3 alts to multiclient and solo HH.

So you can prove that people that havent spend any money ingame that their Fail.

Clare keep spending yar money, We all know ya have farm most of yar gear by yarself b:chuckle

Whos next to post Shinbozo
  • Shlnbozo - Lost City
    Shlnbozo - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I am Shinbozo and I just solo'ed 3-1 behe with my $10,000 gear, 1 platinum charm and Wings of Grace.

You all suck. QQ moar poor ppl.
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I am Shinbozo and I just solo'ed 3-1 behe with my $10,000 gear, 1 platinum charm and Wings of Grace.

Lol, screenshots or it never happened b:chuckle
  • Wadizo - Lost City
    Wadizo - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Shinbozo > Clare

No ep need it b:laugh
  • DDEShare - Raging Tide
    DDEShare - Raging Tide Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @OP, you call this a test. Fine, what was this a test of? Is 3-1 possible, is 3-1 farmable, is it hard, what?

1. If you are testing if it's possible, WHILE DOING IT WITH A SQUAD OF 10X, nulls your results. This instance was meant for 88-93 people to farm for TT90 gears, and everybody above that can farm for money. Great, you proved it's possible for the higher level people to beat it...........and? The point of that? Go with a squad of 88-93 please...

2. If you are testing if it's farmable, how would you define farmable? Criterias I see for farmable would be: good profit, not time consuming, can be done with fair ease. Do you feel that 3-1 fits these criteria?

3. And now for what you claim to be testing, if it's hard. Refer to 1 please. Frankly I don't think a squad of 10x wiping on 3-1 shows how easy that instance is...

If your squad was able to wipe, how do you expect the people meant to do this instance will fare? Frankly I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish in this test.
    "There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face."

Proud member of Playboy b:victory
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm gonna say if you dont have amazing gear like all of Lnsomnias characters (rank8 and Nirvana weapon, Nirvana gear, +8-12 refines etc) you will need 2 clerics and a high hp tank for 3-1 now.

Ive done Behe in 3-1 no problems but used 2 clerics that switched BB and 1 that heals purify + rebuffs. Used immune pots + domain at a few occasions and had a barb with high hp. If you dont you're own private army with extremely well geared 101+ chars thats how you have to do it. Old style tanking lol, 2 clerics + fat kitten that can invoke.

I personally think its much work for a 88+ instance and for a boss that drops 1 green mats a year but yeah Devs messed up TT <.<
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Whos next to post Shinbozo

/troll?

You all suck. QQ moar poor ppl.

LOL!

/LCFTW?

b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • ireseflamewielder
    ireseflamewielder Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    One week has passed since the "update". Soon will be wednesday, let's just hope they fix the mess. b:thanks
  • Vorawrcious - Harshlands
    Vorawrcious - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So, I just need a group of 100+ to have any hope of getting my TT90 mats in 3-1? Fantastic!
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So, I just need a group of 100+ to have any hope of getting my TT90 mats in 3-1? Fantastic!

It's possible that the HH3-1 Beast boss has a perma frenzy glitch. It's significantly harder than the 3-2 and 3-3 Beast boss. All the other bosses are easy to farm though.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So wait, at the end of the fair what are GBAs worth on LC atm? Cause I still have 80-90 lying around.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So wait, at the end of the fair what are GBAs worth on LC atm? Cause I still have 80-90 lying around.

400-500k I think. I had a bunch, but I gave away so many to friends... lol kinda shot myself in the foot on that one. Oh well.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I bet the random pot was a Sutra (6sec Immunity) since you look like you need it, Genie Absolute domain also in cooldown.

About the buffs I bet they needed to bug next room boss to get extra buffs for a faster killing.

Next time try kill without poking next door boss

AD on CD is why I said IG... If you pop AD then IG you get the immunity without the stun... I use fortify for that cause its less energy used.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wanted to try this as soon as I heard about the change.

Sadly I haven't had time to run TT lately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • nerdraging
    nerdraging Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hello ~

Gonna go straight to the topic, I who have spent more than 20k in this game is here to show you all poor people how it's done. Never mind that I multi client with characters decked out in +8-+12 money gear and never mind that my idea of farming is opening 200 packs daily (that was tiring work - opening 500 packs in 10 minutes), I am here to prove my Epeen factor is bigger than all of you put together.

Enuff said now where's my boat?

http://img402.imageshack.us/i/failboat.jpg/

LOL Captain Failboat here thinks farming an 88-93 instance with his money proves something. It only proves you're still fail after spending all that money on pixels.
    b:angry<--NERD RAGE!!!
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    All good and dandy for all you older servers...but as its been said many many times Arch server suffers the most from this. Ive seen GBAs go up as high as 2.3 mil and I shiver to think about if I HADNT gotten my chest piece before the update. I'm sorry but there is soooo many hyper noobs on this server that have been doing the idiotic "oh Im come on this run for hyper money/mats to sell for my other gear" and funny enough are lvl 95+ with NPC gear and lvl 7x/8x molds on. Hmmmmm...not very smart especially when very few people will be willing to do the runs as often. Good luck with them actually being geared with that mentality-it doesn't work on Arch server because there's not as much of a market for TT as there is on other servers. And since uhhh venos cant solo this stuff anymore they can't really help start a serious market for TT mats except for the mats that the 9x's don't even need. b:shocked
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    24vp16v.jpg

Way to go you proved 2 things here.

1-That if you spend $20k on a game you can actually kill something that is meant for people that are 13 levels lower than you.
    2-That you multiclient. Epic fail on your part. You just posted a screen of yourself multiclienting.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    All good and dandy for all you older servers...but as its been said many many times Arch server suffers the most from this. Ive seen GBAs go up as high as 2.3 mil and I shiver to think about if I HADNT gotten my chest piece before the update. I'm sorry but there is soooo many hyper noobs on this server that have been doing the idiotic "oh Im come on this run for hyper money/mats to sell for my other gear" and funny enough are lvl 95+ with NPC gear and lvl 7x/8x molds on. Hmmmmm...not very smart especially when very few people will be willing to do the runs as often. Good luck with them actually being geared with that mentality-it doesn't work on Arch server because there's not as much of a market for TT as there is on other servers. And since uhhh venos cant solo this stuff anymore they can't really help start a serious market for TT mats except for the mats that the 9x's don't even need. b:shocked

It's a new server :/
    we went through this already: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=246371

and this boss is thought to be in perma-frenzy due to a bug, I guess they will fix it :/
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Looks like 3-1 Beast boss has been fixed if I read the patch notes correctly about monster kill counts not working properly...
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI