GBA Boss , 3-1

Options

Comments

• Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    All that HP and you still wiped first time ?

Jeez we didnt wipe on 3-3 beast first time we tried after the patch and most of the squad had way less HP.
    Apparently , a lot of people are complaining about GBA Boss in 3-1 , and how it debuffs, stuns, seals and sharptooths . I tried it once to check if that was true or not, i saw how it went . Party wipe of course since it was just a test .
    The boss does the following ; Debuff, sharptooth , stun , seal , phys def debuff and 1 shot

Quotes speak for themselves b:sleep
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    3-3 boss does the same b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I killed that from my first try in today`s BH, same party and everything.

PS : I didnt give myself cleric buffs after I was debuffed b:shocked so OP!b:shocked
  • IIZoaII - Harshlands
    IIZoaII - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL 10x archer with 10k HP unbuffed and R8 tanking a 3-1 boss with 10x cleric and 2 other 10x DDs, thats some pro stuff right there.

now go with a usual squad thats trying to get its tt90 gear lets see how u will survive that?

b:bye
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL 10x archer with 10k HP unbuffed and R8 tanking a 3-1 boss with 10x cleric and 2 other 10x DDs, thats some pro stuff right there.

now go with a usual squad thats trying to get its tt90 gear lets see how u will survive that?

b:bye

Are you jealous cuz you cant do that in Arch server, Satan_ ? EL OH EL
  • Gaijen - Sanctuary
    Gaijen - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So, to summerize:
    Hello ~

"I'm uber-great cause I lived through an instance someone 10+ levels lower SHOULD be able to live through, but can't because the fail devs tweaked it too much."

uh, what was the point of this thread again? b:puzzled
    LOOOOOL , sorry but i`m already famous on lost city b:cute

Oh, yeah an ego-boost.

YAY! Go Lnsomnia! You ROCK! WOOHOO

How was that? b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one falling down stairs. b:chuckle

Helpdesk: Double click on "My Computer"
    User: I can't see your computer.
    Helpdesk: No, double click on "My Computer" on your computer.
    User: Huh?
    Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
    User: What's your computer doing on mine?
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:cuteAwww, I have just aquired new fans from Sanctuary server! b:heartb:dirty
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well, apparently the thread has turned into an epeen contest. But just to answer the question:
    Whats the point of doing instances or HH`s in general, is to make PROFIT, unless you have a different opinion!
    Er yeah. It's to have fun. You know, the whole reason people play games? Designing the game so people have multiple ways of achieving things is good (obtaining the mats yourself or buying it). Re-designing it to make one of those ways impossible is bad.

I make more than enough money merchanting to buy all the mats for my TT gear. But it's one of the things I always insisted on gathering myself because it was more fun that way. As it is, I snatched up every GBA I could find after the patch to hold for guildmates who are approaching 90. But it's stupid that I should even have to do something like that just because we're a guild of players who prefer not to oracle or hyper, and have jobs, kids, and real lives, so don't have the time to powerlevel our characters to 100+ just to be able to handle a level 88+ instance.

Also, telling people to buy the mats defeats the supposed purpose of the change - to stop people from farming the bosses. By moving the difficulty of the boss so high that it's nigh-impossible for an appropriate-level group, they've made it so virtually all the GBAs in the game will come from farmers, whereas previously a good number came from people trying to make their own armor.
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    vWell, apparently the thread has turned into an epeen contest. But just to answer the question:

Well, the point of this thread was to tell or show people that GBA boss isn`t really that hard . I understand that a LOT of people gonna find it horribly hard to kill due to their low-refined or they`re not well-geared , I understand that . But, if you as 9x`s come up with good strategy/plan and good squad, you`d diffnetly **** the boss and the whole instance .
    Er yeah. It's to have fun.

This also, thanaks for mentioning it . And as well as helping or farming mats for friends or guild mates . For me , I`m always in HH , either to make money or help friends farm their gears .
    But it's stupid that I should even have to do something like that just because we're a guild of players who prefer not to oracle or hyper, and have jobs, kids, and real lives, so don't have the time to powerlevel our characters to 100+ just to be able to handle a level 88+ instance.

And hey, none said you should level plent of chars to solo instances . I for myself , had PrinceClare as my first character since about the start of LC server, I made Insomnia last year as well as Atlantic . And I`m not the only one who does/did that , I could name alot of who powerlevelled their chars to 10x to solo and do their things in-game . You just get bored playing the same character forever .
    to stop people from farming the bosses. By moving the difficulty of the boss so high that it's nigh-impossible for an appropriate-level group,

Some people do NOT understand the difficulty that this boss has gone to b:surrender

I appreciate your reply ,Solandri , thank you ;)
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well, apparently the thread has turned into an epeen contest. But just to answer the question:

Er yeah. It's to have fun. You know, the whole reason people play games? Designing the game so people have multiple ways of achieving things is good (obtaining the mats yourself or buying it). Re-designing it to make one of those ways impossible is bad.

I make more than enough money merchanting to buy all the mats for my TT gear. But it's one of the things I always insisted on gathering myself because it was more fun that way. As it is, I snatched up every GBA I could find after the patch to hold for guildmates who are approaching 90. But it's stupid that I should even have to do something like that just because we're a guild of players who prefer not to oracle or hyper, and have jobs, kids, and real lives, so don't have the time to powerlevel our characters to 100+ just to be able to handle a level 88+ instance.

Also, telling people to buy the mats defeats the supposed purpose of the change - to stop people from farming the bosses. By moving the difficulty of the boss so high that it's nigh-impossible for an appropriate-level group, they've made it so virtually all the GBAs in the game will come from farmers, whereas previously a good number came from people trying to make their own armor.

I completely agree with this, but all the +10 Lv100+'s will ignore it and say "Stop QQing is good 2 stop famers" or some other nonsense BECAUSE, these "pros" have found a new source of income, being able to farm 90 mats and force the little guy to fork over big cash for them.

If you say its broke, you are attacking their new source of greed and they will say "omg lr2plai i are 101 with 13k hp unbuffed and i can do this Lv88+ instance fien"

~FknGreed
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zaelmith - Sanctuary
    Zaelmith - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    But, if you as 9x`s come up with good strategy/plan and good squad, you`d diffnetly **** the boss and the whole instance.

How do you know that? You haven't tried it yet.
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How do you know that? You haven't tried it yet.

I know who tried it earlier after I killed the boss . A Veno L89 and other people , the highest was Lv97 I think . They dropped the boss`s HP to about a mil , according to them . But ya , if you come up with good strategy you`d pretty much kill it or come close to. See my point ?
    I completely agree with this, but all the +10 Lv100+'s will ignore it and say "Stop QQing is good 2 stop famers" or some other nonsense BECAUSE, these "pros" have found a new source of income, being able to farm 90 mats and force the little guy to fork over big cash for them.

If you say its broke, you are attacking their new source of greed and they will say "omg lr2plai i are 101 with 13k hp unbuffed and i can do this Lv88+ instance fien"

Well, coming from someone who lives in a PvE server,eh! Idk if you know about LC or not , but we`ve alot of none-stop farmers , 8x to 10x . With +1 to +12, none QQs or asks others to stop QQing . In fact , we high refined people encourage others to at least try and farm ,lol .I don`t really know what to tell you , but farming HH90 is awesome , alot of people buy the mats . I made about 45m tonight from HH 3-1 and 2-3 xD <3

P.S : refer to Kitamura`s post .
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL! PC, omg you can do beast 3-1! So pro. :P

Don't you love the attention you're getting here?

/facepalm
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL! PC, omg you can do beast 3-1! So pro. :P

Don't you love the attention you're getting here?

/facepalm

Lmao, Mike . I had a feeling that you`d be the one who replies here xD And yes, I do love it :P

Want some b:cute ?

Hey, me no heavy armor me no have 20k pdef or 5.0 wit bow boss deboof hurt QQQQQQQ
  • ireseflamewielder
    ireseflamewielder Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @OP:

I feel sorry for you, you're so stupid and close minded. You killed the boss so yeah what, what you're trying to prove in this thread?

That you're an immature idiot full of ego and epeen. Now go make a video of you soloing an entire world boss by yourself.

God of my ****.

PS: Forgot to mention not everyone has 10k hp and lvl100+ characters.
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @OP:

Now go make a video of you soloing an entire world boss by yourself.

ROFL, I do solo world bosses alone , lulz b:laugh Have fun.
    PS: Forgot to mention not everyone has 10k hp and lvl100+ characters.

PS: Forgot to say, l2haveit.
  • Zaelmith - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I know who tried it earlier after I killed the boss . A Veno L89 and other people , the highest was Lv97 I think . They dropped the boss`s HP to about a mil , according to them . But ya , if you come up with good strategy you`d pretty much kill it or come close to. See my point ?

Lol so what im suppose to beg the boss to gimme a mat cause i tried and got his hp down a little? I know a 9x squad who beat the boss up to 1/2 hp without Any sort of problems or deaths.. then suddenly bam he 1-shotted all of them...

I'm not talking about tryng to beat him, I'm talking about actually beating him.
  • BarbHammer - Heavens Tear
    BarbHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hello ~

Gonna go straight to the topic, I was asked to post this screenshot in here . I`ve never planned on posting any topics in PWI forums , but as I said, I was asked :P ...

Apparently , a lot of people are complaining about GBA Boss in 3-1 , and how it debuffs, stuns, seals and sharptooths . I tried it once to check if that was true or not, i saw how it went . Party wipe of course since it was just a test . Next run , I had it under control and killed the boss! Wasn`t as tough as people made it .

There`s a screenshot of it dead . No deaths , no charm ticks " cuz none of the characters had a charm on =D " I had my interval gears on , clicked a random pot at 50% of its HP T_T

24vp16v.jpg

Have fun and hope you enjoy the game! b:bye

P.S: Never back down!

Okay, so you have a group of 100+. Now that's fine and dandy, but here's my question, why the hell would you claim it's not tough when the instance is 88-93? Plus, you're all 100+ and you had a party wipe the first try. Doesn't make alot of sense now does it to claim it's not as tough as people say after that party wipe now does it?
    I do as the Romans do, I wash my hands of thee.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Lmao, Mike . I had a feeling that you`d be the one who replies here xD And yes, I do love it :P

Want some b:cute ?

lol, no, you can have all the attention here. Enjoy. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Okay, so you have a group of 100+. Now that's fine and dandy, but here's my question, why the hell would you claim it's not tough when the instance is 88-93? Plus, you're all 100+ and you had a party wipe the first try. Doesn't make alot of sense now does it to claim it's not as tough as people say after that party wipe now does it?

Errr, can you re-read what I posted ? Because, the word test has a meaning I think o,o!

Test : A procedure for critical evaluation; a means of determining the presence, quality, or truth of something; a trial: a test of one's eyesight; subjecting a hypothesis to a test; a test of an athlete's endurance.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:bye HH3-3 is still easy...
    done it in less than 1 hour and half. with few dd died but none other was dead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Errr, can you re-read what I posted ? Because, the word test has a meaning I think o,o!

Test : A procedure for critical evaluation; a means of determining the presence, quality, or truth of something; a trial: a test of one's eyesight; subjecting a hypothesis to a test; a test of an athlete's endurance.

Why when somebody posts a definition to a word, it's always copypasta from a dictionary site?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yashino wrote: »

^ This,lol .

Why when somebody posts a definition to a word, it's always copypasta from a dictionary site?

To make it easy to understand for people like you :P !
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

b:bye quoting myself to be clear, im not a cashshopper, spent 0 dollars in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Zaelmith - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options

we were talking about 3-1 least try to stay on topic
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Lejont - Raging Tide
    Lejont - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yay!! its been proven. you must be level 100 have pro gear and use giene and TW pots to kill the GBA boss which was ment for level 85-95s to kill (if even that big of a range) atleast we all know that we gotta buy nirvana gear get max aps and a guild who owns land so we can make TW pots oh and be 100+ just to get some 90 gear b:chuckle

congratz PWE you have reached a new level of fail.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hello ~

Gonna go straight to the topic, I was asked to post this screenshot in here . I`ve never planned on posting any topics in PWI forums , but as I said, I was asked :P ...

Apparently , a lot of people are complaining about GBA Boss in 3-1 , and how it debuffs, stuns, seals and sharptooths . I tried it once to check if that was true or not, i saw how it went . Party wipe of course since it was just a test . Next run , I had it under control and killed the boss! Wasn`t as tough as people made it .

There`s a screenshot of it dead . No deaths , no charm ticks " cuz none of the characters had a charm on =D " I had my interval gears on , clicked a random pot at 50% of its HP T_T

24vp16v.jpg

Have fun and hope you enjoy the game! b:bye

P.S: Never back down!

For who does NOT know/understand the meaning of the above , here`s a definition of the word test. Because, some people avoid that and or pic related.

You're terribly fail. I'm glad you 101's could do it. Now do it 85-90 plz. I need to do this boss for my TT90. Would me and 5 other 8X people be able to do it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Lejont - Raging Tide
    Lejont - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You're terribly fail. I'm glad you 101's could do it. Now do it 85-90 plz. I need to do this boss for my TT90. Would me and 5 other 8X people be able to do it?

nope the boss would 1 hit you allb:chuckle
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm not arguing that the instance is hard for me as an end game 10X; however, the underlying question still remains whether or not there is a significant difference in difficulty for squads of level 88-93 in the same instance.

Here's a good example of a hypothesis test you can use. H0: There is no difference in difficulty of the instance between 10x and 9x. Ha: There is a difference in difficulty of the instance between 10x and 9x. Maybe if we randomly sampled more squads of 10x and 9x we can increase our confidence interval too. b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI