GBA Boss , 3-1

Lnsomnia - Lost City
Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
Hello ~

Gonna go straight to the topic, I was asked to post this screenshot in here . I`ve never planned on posting any topics in PWI forums , but as I said, I was asked :P ...

Apparently , a lot of people are complaining about GBA Boss in 3-1 , and how it debuffs, stuns, seals and sharptooths . I tried it once to check if that was true or not, i saw how it went . Party wipe of course since it was just a test . Next run , I had it under control and killed the boss! Wasn`t as tough as people made it .

There`s a screenshot of it dead . No deaths , no charm ticks " cuz none of the characters had a charm on =D " I had my interval gears on , clicked a random pot at 50% of its HP T_T

24vp16v.jpg

Have fun and hope you enjoy the game! b:bye

P.S: Never back down!

For who does NOT know/understand the meaning of the above , here`s a definition of the word test. Because, some people avoid that and or *removed*

Test : A procedure for critical evaluation; a means of determining the presence, quality, or truth of something; a trial: a test of one's eyesight; subjecting a hypothesis to a test; a test of an athlete's endurance.
Post edited by Lnsomnia - Lost City on

Comments

• Yreccils - Harshlands
    Yreccils - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Good, now repeat the boss with 15 less levels. People aren't mad because lvl 10x have problems with Colluseast but lvl 8xs.

Also there's a sticky.
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lemme get this straight... you have 10k hp unbuffed and squad wiped on a lvl 85-93 boss?

gz all the same though lol, first comment was just to prove a point, had no issue's with 3-3 either.
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Random pot being IG? Whats the increased mag atk buff from? LMAO and dang i thought my screen was small.
  • Taxi - Lost City
    Taxi - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Hello ~

Gonna go straight to the topic, I was asked to post this screenshot in here . I`ve never planned on posting any topics in PWI forums , but as I said, I was asked :P ...

Apparently , a lot of people are complaining about GBA Boss in 3-1 , and how it debuffs, stuns, seals and sharptooths . I tried it once to check if that was true or not, i saw how it went . Party wipe of course since it was just a test . Next run , I had it under control and killed the boss! Wasn`t as tough as people made it .

There`s a screenshot of it dead . No deaths , no charm ticks " cuz none of the characters had a charm on =D " I had my interval gears on , clicked a random pot at 50% of its HP T_T

24vp16v.jpg

Have fun and hope you enjoy the game! b:bye

P.S: Never back down!

I bet the random pot was a Sutra (6sec Immunity) since you look like you need it, Genie Absolute domain also in cooldown.

About the buffs I bet they needed to bug next room boss to get extra buffs for a faster killing.

Next time try kill without poking next door boss
  • Dragongirlxx - Lost City
    Dragongirlxx - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Pro ijs, b:laugh he payed the boss to die *hides* b:pleased.So shhhh this was susp to be a secret ;3
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Oh hey guys, my level 100 just annihilated fb19. I'll post screenies later.
  • Zaelmith - Sanctuary
    Zaelmith - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    well grats i guess but what's the point of doing this at 100+?

The mats he drops are for tt90 gear so you're suppose to farm this boss at late 80s early 90s if you're slow. Right now i need those things he drops and i'm an 89 wiz with 3k hp...how am i suppose to farm them? That's what people are ""QQ-ing" about.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2010

The mats he drops are for tt90 gear so you're suppose to farm this boss at late 80s early 90s if you're slow. Right now i need those things he drops and i'm an 89 wiz with 3k hp...how am i suppose to farm them? That's what people are ""QQ-ing" about.

Go farm something else, sell and buy the mats.

GBAs in Lost City still selling at 4xxk

In real life when you want eat a Steak do you go kill the cow or you buy the Steak from the man with big knife that kill cows?
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Yes, I did use domain , but not Sutra Power . And also , whats wrong with being wiped in HH 90 ? The boss is more op than before, debuffs, sharptooths, etc .
    Whats the increased mag atk buff from

Forgot what`s it called , some pots you get from candy boxes or whatsoever .
    About the buffs I bet they needed to bug next room boss to get extra buffs for a faster killing.

Next time try kill without poking next door boss

FYI, Atlantic ( assassin ) was tanking the boss, and her DPS and Insomnia`s is insane, I don`t really need that boss O.O! And ofc I`d need domain , you think I`d let the boss debuffs or sharptooths me? Use your mind gentlman.
    Good, now repeat the boss with 15 less levels. People aren't mad because lvl 10x have problems with Colluseast but lvl 8xs.

None said anyone is/was mad . People are complaining about how hard it is right now,that is all brah.
    Oh hey guys, my level 100 just annihilated fb19. I'll post screenies later.

b:angry I can`t solo FB19 ...

Whats the point of doing instances or HH`s in general, is to make PROFIT, unless you have a different opinion! Plus, I know a Lv102 BM who made about 300m from 3-1 b:bye
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010

In real life when you want eat a Steak do you go kill the cow or you buy the Steak from the man with big knife that kill cows?

^ There you go . One of the people I know who farm 3-1 and makes a LOT of money .FD b:kiss
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    congrats for killing the TT3-1 boss at lvl 10x, cookies will be handed out later, now hop on a char with 3-4k hp and alot less mag/p-def around lvl 90 and tell me how it goes b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    congrats for killing the TT3-1 boss at lvl 10x, cookies will be handed out later, now hop on a char with 3-4k hp and alot less mag/p-def around lvl 90 and tell me how it goes b:bye

Lol, if you know how/what to do , everything will be hella easy! b:bye
  • oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    You're hiding something. Probably don't know how to put it into words? Clear and straight to the point: "Hey guys, I want to be famous so I'll show you that I've just killed the boss."

The question is with that level and those super gears on, who the hell bother to farm the mats? In fact, with that much gear, you'd better go straight solo the boss and don't exploit the buff from the 3mns boss. If you succeed, that means something. Right now, he's just another fail beast.
  • Yreccils - Harshlands
    edited August 2010

On HL they jumped to 1kk the day after the patch was introduced.

Why would the people now have to grind endlessly/collect mats like mad/do dozens of lower TT-runs to be able to get their 90 Armor when people in the past could just farm it like a piece of cake?
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    oyamajio wrote: »
    You're hiding something. Probably don't know how to put it into words? Clear and straight to the point: "Hey guys, I want to be famous so I'll show you that I've just killed the boss."

The question is with that level and those super gears on, who the hell bother to farm the mats? In fact, with that much gear, you'd better go straight solo the boss and don't exploit the buff from the 3mns boss. If you succeed, that means something. Right now, he's just another fail beast.

LOOOOOL , sorry but i`m already famous on lost city b:cute .. And, leave fame for people like you, cuz i dont need it! b:bye
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LOOOOOL , sorry but i`m already famous on lost city b:cute .. And, leave fame for people like you, cuz i dont need it! b:bye

................. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oyamajio
    edited August 2010

This is the type of players the gaming company are trying to bring in. He has no brain. All he's capable of is charging Zen to make himself loud and louder.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    OP has sexy pixels b:dirty
    Why would the people now have to grind endlessly/collect mats like mad/do dozens of lower TT-runs to be able to get their 90 Armor when people in the past could just farm it like a piece of cake?

actually 3-1 wasn't all that great to farm, because Callousbeast didn't drop well and every other boss' mats were worth like 200k or less. When I used to farm it we'd run at least 3 before splitting the mats because GBA's drop-rate was so bad, and the squad was just me and another player. :/

Every veno that I know that made hundreds of millions farmed stuff like 2-2, 2-3, 1-3.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • oyamajio
    edited August 2010
    OP has sexy pixels b:dirty

actually 3-1 wasn't all that great to farm, because Callousbeast didn't drop well and every other boss' mats were worth like 200k or less. When I used to farm it we'd run at least 3 before splitting the mats because GBA's drop-rate was so bad, and the squad was just me and another player.

Every veno that I knew that made hundreds of millions farmed stuff like 2-2, 2-3, 1-3.

Oh dear, currently the first thing that came to your mind is making $. I know that because I am one of them but then I looked back. Did you forget when you needed GBA the most? Didn't you need GBA to make TT90 chest? Don't you need its souledge to make TT99 chest? Don't you need TT99 chest to make Nirvana chest? Oh hey, some just jump straight to Lunar but wait it's not the end yet. This is just the beginning. They wait, wait and wait to see the outcome of this first.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    LOL 90s was too long ago. I merchanted and bought most of my TT90. I bought the mats when arms and ants were about 1m, GBA was about 1.5m. I mean not to brag, but mats were a lot more expensive when I had to get it lol
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Oh dear, currently the first thing that came to your mind is making $. I know that because I am one of them but then I looked back. Did you forget when you needed GBA the most? Didn't you need GBA to make TT90 chest? Don't you need its souledge to make TT99 chest? Don't you need TT99 chest to make Nirvana chest? Oh hey, some just jump straight to Lunar but wait it's not the end yet. This is just the beginning. They wait, wait and wait to see the outcome of this first.

People farm HH for 1 of 2 things or both together . Make money or farm gears .Also, i dont understand what you b:surrender
  • oyamajio
    edited August 2010
    lol that's why I've tried to avoid the forum. full of peanut size brain people. Can't understand each other but sometimes I just can't help when it comes to the first page and I happen to read.b:bye
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    lol that's why I've tried to avoid the forum. full of peanut size brain people. Can't understand each other but sometimes I just can't help when it comes to the first page and I happen to read.b:bye

Very related pic~
  • Zaelmith - Sanctuary
    Zaelmith - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2010

GBAs here are 600k-1m after the patch. In this case i'd prefer to kill the cow, buying one knife is cheaper.
  • Yreccils - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    LOL 90s was too long ago. I merchanted and bought most of my TT90. I bought the mats when arms and ants were about 1m, GBA was about 1.5m. I mean not to brag, but mats were a lot more expensive when I had to get it lol

Then again it was way easier to make coins in those days. And tbh, we're on a good way to reach that old GBA price again b:cute
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I farmed my own TT-60 TT-70 TT-80 TT-90 and TT-99, it was fun.

WHY should any appropriate level player HAVE to buy their mats, isn't farming them the whole point???

I was ecstatic once I FARMED a piece of MY OWN TT armor, why should PW be forced into a "Don't earn it, buy it" game play style??

Any moron knows 2-3 was the TT you farmed, 3-1 was just easy for venos but had a horrid drop rate and the mats of bosses that had decent drop rates in 3-1 were 1/4th the cost of GBA's.

Farming your own gear for the first time is empowering and teaches new people squad mechanics, without it and the game is a bunch of mindless noobs spamming you for coin.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    3-1 taught you nothing but follow a herc around and afk on a spark macro.

The terrible thing about this is that Callousbeast still doesn't have much of a drop rate as far as I can tell
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Gratz on surviving a TT90 boss as a 100+ squad when you obviously have either highly refined gear or WAY too many points in vitality. Even with your excessive HP, you still had to use AD and Sutras to survive? So don't tell us it's easy.

I could probably still farm this boss and do well, but that's not the issue. I'm standing up for the lower level players that want to farm their own gear, because they shouldn't need a heavy cash shopper 20 levels above them to farm their gear for them.
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    @ NightRage -

My base vit is 3, with my gears on I get 280 vit points..Main Hp is 13k unbuffed!And neither Atlantic nor Prince has vit points, the base vit is 3, but with insane Hp ;).Even Falis does not have vit points.However, I believe that you know what are the new things PWI added to that boss to make me use AD,ya ? I`ve never used genie skills but amps` before the new patch, why should I when my characters can own that HH super easily ? The boss does the following ; Debuff, sharptooth , stun , seal , phys def debuff and 1 shot ... So, i`ll be more than happy to see you survive that uncharmed and without using anything else . b:cute
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    @ NightRage -

My base vit is 3, with my gears on I get 280 vit points..Main Hp is 13k unbuffed!And neither Atlantic nor Prince has vit points, the base vit is 3, but with insane Hp ;).Even Falis does not have vit points.However, I believe that you know what are the new things PWI added to that boss to make me use AD,ya ? I`ve never used genie skills but amps` before the new patch, why should I when my characters can own that HH super easily ? The boss does the following ; Debuff, sharptooth , stun , seal , phys def debuff and 1 shot ... So, i`ll be more than happy to see you survive that uncharmed and without using anything else . b:cute

All that HP and you still wiped first time ?

Jeez we didnt wipe on 3-3 beast first time we tried after the patch and most of the squad had way less HP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]