TW-Schedule & Predictions 20-22 August

Comments

• Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wait if i knew hitting 100 made me a person i would never have done it

Don't worry ducking, its only an illusion b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Rcrmichael_ - Heavens Tear
    Rcrmichael_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    ever? lol, your an idiot. While I was there we had a few weeks of 170+ signups. Ask Mystic or Marin.

How would you know? The times you were supposed to be making the roster you were past out drunk :Pb:victory
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    How would you know? The times you were supposed to be making the roster you were past out drunk :Pb:victory

Well things sure havent changed then b:shutup

And my fash gets so much hate QQ b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abysm - Heavens Tear
    Abysm - Heavens Tear Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    your an idiot

i cried
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This sh*ts getting real.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Flaming or attacking other members will earn you a 24 hour ban for the first offense, perm ban for the second. And Steopie will shove a beefburger up your ... oh wait, wrong forums... carry on.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear
    Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Flaming or attacking other members will earn you a 24 hour ban for the first offense, perm ban for the second. And Steopie will shove a beefburger up your ... oh wait, wrong forums... carry on.

lmao!!! my new hero.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lmao!!! my new hero.

b:sad.. I thought we had something special.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Even enrage forums have rules now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Sad, isn't it? I can't even say "stupid" without people trying to get me banned. :D
  • workbish
    workbish Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Sad, isn't it? I can't even say "stupid" without people trying to get me banned. :D

no like? leave enrage emo bish - you are useless there anyway
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    workbish wrote: »

Obvious troll is obvious.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010

No like me posting on forums? Leave the game emo bish. You are useless here anyways.

Edit: LOL someone made a new hidey name to troll me? I'm flattered.
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    No like me posting on forums? Leave the game emo bish. You are useless here anyways.

Edit: LOL someone made a new hidey name to troll me? I'm flattered.

give me at least 1 reason why u are usefull in enrage? as a TW char? the answer is ->b:laugh
    as a pk char? the answer is -> b:laugh
    you wanna make some drama but you simply cant becouse you are an squishy **** - however you qq enrage forum has some rules = b:laugh

i think mono's faction would be a way better place for you... emo bish (and im not calling you emo bish without the reason - have seen your pic b:laugh )
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    give me at least 1 reason why u are usefull in enrage? as a TW char? the answer is ->b:laugh
    as a pk char? the answer is -> b:laugh
    you wanna make some drama but you simply cant becouse you are an squishy **** - however you qq enrage forum has some rules = b:laugh

i think mono's faction would be a way better place for you... emo bish (and im not calling you emo bish without the reason - have seen your pic b:laugh )

What, I had to be useful to be in Enrage? Didn't know that!

I don't know, I tend not to PK when I'm not playing the game. It's kind of hard without the game actually being on. I suppose I'm not very useful to PK either since I am not logged on.

As a TW char my usefulness is obviously in trash talking. You are mistaken if you think I can't cause drama. Since you have seen my pic you obviously know that I have caused so much drama in Enrage that the new forums rules were in place because I just talk too much trash and cause too much butthurt among fail trolls who cry to the officers about it. Sure, I'm squishy, but that doesn't stop me from causing butthurt among the stupid and making them QQ about my adminship on the forums.

I guess I must look emo if you think you need to cheer me up with your fail trolling attempts. Thanks for the thought, but I was already quite amused by the people who like to QQ about my posts. FYI I wasn't "QQing" about the forum rules, I was referring to the fact that I am so important to the faction that those rules were made over my drama :P

As for Monofailness' faction...The truth is Monofailness and I work well together .

Mmm....then I guess I am useful to Enrage because I have to break all the non-existing rules so rules can be created.
    edited August 2010

with this many trolls you didnt think it would happen eventually?

oh and to the obviously fail troll... if people had to be useful to be in enrage... i would have been kicked ages ago. =)
  • workbish
    edited August 2010
    What, I had to be useful to be in Enrage? Didn't know that!

I don't know, I tend not to PK when I'm not playing the game. It's kind of hard without the game actually being on. I suppose I'm not very useful to PK either since I am not logged on.

As a TW char my usefulness is obviously in trash talking. You are mistaken if you think I can't cause drama. Since you have seen my pic you obviously know that I have caused so much drama in Enrage that the new forums rules were in place because I just talk too much trash and cause too much butthurt among fail trolls who cry to the officers about it. Sure, I'm squishy, but that doesn't stop me from causing butthurt among the stupid and making them QQ about my adminship on the forums.

I guess I must look emo if you think you need to cheer me up with your fail trolling attempts. Thanks for the thought, but I was already quite amused by the people who like to QQ about my posts. FYI I wasn't "QQing" about the forum rules, I was referring to the fact that I am so important to the faction that those rules were made over my drama :Poti

As for Monofailness' faction...The truth is Monofailness and I work well together .

Mmm....then I guess I am useful to Enrage because I have to break all the non-existing rules so rules can be created.

if you think anyone in enrage cares about your opinion you are dumbest than i thoughtb:laugh 90% of ppl there simply ignore you and your posts if you didnt notice yet b:laugh so yea - you are an emo bish who needs an attention but you keep failing

well after all you are right - you are useful to enrage - if enrage didnt have such fail noobs last TW vs Rad wouldnt last 3hb:chuckle
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    100% ignore people hiding behind alts...
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i can almost guess who is behind that char B__g____r ? Fill in the blanks b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    with this many trolls you didnt think it would happen eventually?

oh and to the obviously fail troll... if people had to be useful to be in enrage... i would have been kicked ages ago. =)

Just.....don't call it something like the Enrage Doctrine....we all know how that ended right...b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear
    Taintedxlove - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Okay guys.... enough with the personal attacks already.....
    oh wait... wrong forum... ..continue on...

<3 Anne lol

Edit:
    b:sad.. I thought we had something special.

Awww I'm sorry, You're still my #2 Hero.....
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Blightzor joined radiance?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Nope ......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Invidia
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    if you think anyone in enrage cares about your opinion you are dumbest than i thoughtb:laugh 90% of ppl there simply ignore you and your posts if you didnt notice yet b:laugh so yea - you are an emo bish who needs an attention but you keep failing

well after all you are right - you are useful to enrage - if enrage didnt have such fail noobs last TW vs Rad wouldnt last 3hb:chuckle

No one has to care about my opinions but obviously someone does enough to be keep QQing about me and my trolling.

Let's see, repetitive use of the same "insult," accusations of needing attention, spouting of false statements without real backing, yea definitely sounds familiar.

Also, I hope you know that blaming the outcome of a TW on one person is a compliment :P If my uselessness made an impact on Enrage TWs then I must have accounted for a large portion of its successes in the past, and we all know that couldn't be true because my gear was crappier in the past than it is now, right? So if you're saying I was walking around pwning the TW field in my crappy gear then wow I must be pretty pro.

Blightzor (B*tchor?) was so useless I didn't realize he left the guild. Good riddance.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    100% ignore people hiding behind alts...

I am a level 10 cleric in Enrage but I play on Harshlands. I am not an alt. How dare you say such a thing! But I do have alts in Enrage and someone cared enough about my posting to forum ban me on that altb:victory Not that we care cuz you know....posting from an alt is silly, even though my main and alts are listed in my profile.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    He was gonna get kicked anyways b:bye
    edited August 2010
    Okay guys.... enough with the personal attacks already.....
    oh wait... wrong forum... ..continue on...

<3 Anne lol
    QUOTE]

<3 occasionally i have to be a smartbutt on the forums... gets out my pent up rage from work b:chuckle what was the original topic of this thread again?
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    <3 occasionally i have to be a smartbutt on the forums... gets out my pent up rage from work b:chuckle what was the original topic of this thread again?

Pretty sure it was something about diamonds..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
    edited August 2010
    Pretty sure it was something about diamonds..

oh yeah! mikey! stop selling my diamonds...i need to refine stuffs <3