[Server Maintenance] 8-10-10 DONE!

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Quoted so when it gets deleted, Vid can still be accessed.

Better yet, saving a copy of the quoted text to notepad so when the inevitable edit rolls in I can just paste it right back in.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    That's it, PWE. You brought this on yourself.
    default.jpg
    You want my answer to packs? Here it is.

After doubling up on the Tiger & Sunshine Packs, then topping them with D.Orb and Gem Socket ****, and following them up with Corals, all the while your poor GMs have to deal with the fall out and pretend like it's not your own f*cking sales department that's driving this game's economy straight to hell and gone... y'know what?
    F*CK YOURSELVES.
    No one's buying it anymore. NO ONE. And to pull this kind of bullsh*t, on TOP of the Anniv. Packs Round 2 we know are coming in September (and will probably be here until January), this is beyond absurd.

*edit2: sorry the video wasn't quite processed yet. I was impatient in posting this. b:surrender it's working now.

q U O T E D
    F O R
    T R U T H
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    The weird capitalization in previewed quote-posts always messes those up...

As an aside: GMs, you have my pity.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Barbs are a Myth and Clerics are all dead
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Barbs are a Myth and this game is dead

Fixed b:kiss
    edited August 2010
    SO GUYS...

Economy is all inflated lolright? So we're going to fix it!!!

Mirage sell price has been lowered to 5K and also we are increasing repair cost for armor, this should fix inflation lol.

BTW new packs enjoylol.
  • MedAlert - Raging Tide
    MedAlert - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Barbs are a Myth and Clerics are all dead

Well I am a cleric and we are not dead b:laugh
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Okay well looks like they are really trying to drive this train into the ground even faster.

Either that or they now have to pay the devs overtime to fix all the stuff the screwed up with the last patch.

What ever it is, why don't everyone that is totally mad at the devs and the GMs UNLIKE facebook and get your friends to do the same as see where their standing is in the morning. See if we can bring them back down to 50k or less.

Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZilCaVanz - Lost City
    ZilCaVanz - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    oii! fix the **** ffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Starting Page 8 off on the right track.
    default.jpg

Maybe someone up there in HQ will realize their company has become a ***ing joke.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    UNLIKE facebook and get your friends to do the same as see where their standing is in the morning. See if we can bring them back down to 50k or less.

lol i deleted my facebook altogether, but not for that reason.

anywho... i see lotsa people rage on here about economy this economy that. qq the economy is dead blah blah blah. My personal opinion is that if I were to purchase zhen and sell it for game coin - I'd damn well better get paid more than 250k for 1 gold. Gold prices are fine the way they are. Tokens are great IMO and make many things easier to afford - shards, pots, etc..

I personally see it as illogical though for gold to go for less than 200k apiece. Chest of coins needs a perfect hammer (5 gold) to open in order to get 1 million coins. 1 mil / 5 = 200k. People buying gold would still have to pay 2% fee though so it comes to more than 1 mil to purchase the hammer. On the other side the gold seller looses 10 silver to sell 5 gold. If gold prices were any lower, the sellers would come out for the better to just buy the hammer from the boutique, and a chest of coins from a catshop (god I've seen lots of them on DW in the past). then voila!

Low gold prices for buyers is nice - but on the flipside, 4 US dollars for a skill is b:shockedb:cry

anywho.. is maintenance a lie? 1:25 am and DW is still up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Low gold prices for buyers is nice - but on the flipside, 4 US dollars for a skill is b:shockedb:cry

4 dollars? You mean 30 dollars right? 450 tokens = 1 random skill book. 450 tokens = 30 packs.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    4 dollars? You mean 30 dollars right? 450 tokens = 1 random skill book. 450 tokens = 30 packs.

Little hasty there Michael. Do the coin math:
    450 tokens x 11,000c = 4,950,000 coins.

With gold high, takes a let less sold gold to get that coinage.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    @ Kephras - Heavens Tear

Please stop spamming that youtube link over the forum. Posting it once is quite enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    @ Kephras - Heavens Tear

Please stop spamming that youtube link over the forum. Posting it once is quite enough.

@ Aryannamage - PWI Forums

Please stop moving and locking threads with the slightest hint of criticism or negativity. The company has screwed us over quite enough.
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Meh, mods gotta do their jobs. Although it's starting to look a little arbitrary at this point.

But my beef is with PWE corporate, not the poor souls who volunteer to police their cesspits. Arya, they don't pay you for this, do they? O_o;
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Quoted so when it gets deleted, Vid can still be accessed.

Bah!! Stole my idea.

They must like keph better than me.. When I said f*ck them, my post was delted last month in minutes.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No they don't. Though I am always after them now that I Mod ALL their forums that they should. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

im talking about just for level 10 Titan buff. Costs IIRC 720k coins. If gold were 200coins I'd have to sell 4 gold to make 800k coins to buy that skill. I cant keep that much coin if I tank everything everytime someone asks.

if you want tokens lol.. buy em at 10k a piece. 30 bucks on packs is insane IMO. I opened 4 and only got tokens. Then i said "enough is enough".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
    edited August 2010
    Meh, mods gotta do their jobs. Although it's starting to look a little arbitrary at this point.

But my beef is with PWE corporate, not the poor souls who volunteer to police their cesspits. Arya, they don't pay you for this, do they? O_o;

Of course not, who would pay her to do the half-**** bull**** policing they attempt to enforce? They don't even really look at some of these threads before they start clicking buttons and before you know it, two or three totally unrelated threads just got merged into one, legitimate player concern threads get locked, and some get moved to inappropriate forums.

If forum modding was a paid job, I would hope PWE would have a bit more quality control with their associates. But who am I kidding, PWE doesn't know the definition of quality.

Nothing personally aimed at Arya, all mods seem to work on the same track. Maybe it's some sort of form that PWE enforces on them.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Unofficial early patch link: Patch 390-392 (9.2 MB)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Sangodoc wrote: »

I don't know whether to thank you, or run screaming for the hills.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    What was in the update?

*Goes to look*

largethumbnaild.jpg
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

does that mean the patch servers are messed up? o.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Fritigern - Lost City
    Fritigern - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2010

No thanks b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Necro__ - Sanctuary
    __Necro__ - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ruh Roh PWI.. Looks like you pissed off more then the average amount of people this patch.
    I'm agreeing with all the posts here.

QUIT IT ALREADY PWI.
    OmgPwnage
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Just a reminder, next month is the 2 year anniversary. All of you upset can rest assured that anniversary packs will be around for a 2nd, I mean 3rd, I mean 4th.. ok.. another time...

The last anniversary is still going though, I am hoping though this year they give us some awesome stuff. Nope, I really mean that. I think we deserve like 100 gold each for playing for 2 years, better yet for still being here. Of course that isn't going to happen but...

SEPTEMBER IS HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PWI AGAIN

They should make a pack that gives out packs as a surprise! We'd all be surprised right?

In case someone missed it..

SEPTEMBER IS HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PWI

I hope they don't let us down, really.. I hope they dont!
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I wonder when pwi is gonna call the GG
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    im talking about just for level 10 Titan buff. Costs IIRC 720k coins. If gold were 200coins I'd have to sell 4 gold to make 800k coins to buy that skill. I cant keep that much coin if I tank everything everytime someone asks.

if you want tokens lol.. buy em at 10k a piece. 30 bucks on packs is insane IMO. I opened 4 and only got tokens. Then i said "enough is enough".

Little hasty there Michael. Do the coin math:
    450 tokens x 11,000c = 4,950,000 coins.

With gold high, takes a let less sold gold to get that coinage.

Nobody on LC is going to sell you tokens at 10k a piece. You're looking about 11.7-ish buy, 11.9 sell.

Even at 11k that's 4,950,000 which is about $10. That's a bit more than $4.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It never stopped being "Happy Anniversary PWI" because the packs never left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.