[Server Maintenance] 8-10-10 DONE!

Options

Comments

• ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WTB: Community Manager who's actually a part of the community.

Paying my soul.

Paying my soul and that of my first born child if somebody brings Spoons back.

[Yes, I did just say the name of He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named.]

b:shocked

Wesa in twoble noa, mesa thinks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TANK is so hard to find! GO MAKE MOAR BARBZ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • LadyYueliang - Sanctuary
    LadyYueliang - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TANK is so hard to find! GO MAKE MOAR BARBZ

Then better pay for them if u want more barbs.
    I hold all the keys to every realm... You killed me my love so in turn I shall be your reaper till the end of time.
  • wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    WTB: Community Manager who's actually a part of the community.

Paying my soul.

Paying my soul and that of my first born child if somebody brings Spoons back.

[Yes, I did just say the name of He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named.]

THIS b:dirtyBring back SPOONS!
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fixed the overlapping text issues on the Genie Interface.

Squad Menu
    Fixed overlapping / large text issues.
    Fixed the Archer's checkbox.

Preparing Wedding Invitations
    Fixed an issue where players would be disconnected from the server after typing long strings of text into the name field.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ACLucius - Archosaur
    ACLucius - Archosaur Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    THIS b:dirtyBring back SPOONS!

O' noes, yousa said the names again. Wesa all gonna die! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Didn't get the rest of it, but apparently I am the "destroyer of sin haters" as well.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Then better pay for them if u want more barbs.

b:lipcurl i already have my own barb character to pay for ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Magic 8 Ball... will the problems with last week's patch be fixed?

-- flips ball over, reply slowly appears --

"My sources say no"

EDIT: never mind... patch notes were put up while I was typing.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    However, I can understand and see how the Best Luck tokens bring in too much money in the economy. Every 1 brings in roughly 5 million. TW used to bring in 560 million each week, (with all territories owned). That's 112 Best Lucks. I'm quite sure though there are many more than that coming in each week. Yes, they are a problem that should be fixed. However, if that quote Micheal provided a few pages back is true, then they still haven't fixed the problem.

Someone performed an experiment in response to the TW thread. In 5 hours they counted 60 tokens of best luck popped. That came out to 300 mil into the economy in 5 hours. If you do the math, thats roughly 10 BILLION per week from best of luck tokens. TW is only 5% of that amount, do the devs really think thats the issue?

I'll say it again;
    (1) Restore TW pay & TW bid refunds & 90% battle rewards
    (2) REMOVE 10 mil bank notes from Token of Best Luck rewards

Inflation problem now solved.
  • LadyYueliang - Sanctuary
    LadyYueliang - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:lipcurl i already have my own barb character to pay for ^^

Lmao that's funny.
    I hold all the keys to every realm... You killed me my love so in turn I shall be your reaper till the end of time.
  • MedAlert - Raging Tide
    MedAlert - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Unofficial early patch link: Patch 390-392 (9.2 MB)

Thanks b:chuckle
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Patch Notes Version 392
    Released August 10, 2010

Squad Menu

Fixed an issue where players would be disconnected from the server after typing long strings of text into the name field.

b:surprised

Did we forget about the umteen other issues the new font caused? such as overlapping mob info text, mailbox text issues, quest list doublespacing, or how about the invisible genie energy meter, or the oversized genie exp bar (neither of these elements are text so i assume it doesnt fall under the "fixed overlapping text issues" category..
  • Ezaziel - Raging Tide
    Ezaziel - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Whenever I play my cleric it seems that there's a surplus of clerics. Whenever I play my barb it seems there's a surplus of barbs. Or maybe I just have bad timing. b:surrender

I'm too tired to care anymore about the patches and the things that are screwed up now in PWI. I'll just play like I normally would until this game dies, and not spend any money on it. I just regret not joining before packs ever came so I could have enjoyed the game in its much better state, or so people say.
  • StinkyFish - Lost City
    StinkyFish - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Someone performed an experiment in response to the TW thread. In 5 hours they counted 60 tokens of best luck popped. That came out to 300 mil into the economy in 5 hours. If you do the math, thats roughly 10 BILLION per week from best of luck tokens. TW is only 5% of that amount, do the devs really think thats the issue?

I'll say it again;
    (1) Restore TW pay & TW bid refunds & 90% battle rewards
    (2) REMOVE 10 mil bank notes from Token of Best Luck rewards

Inflation problem now solved.

awww poor thing you missing the TW pay all ready to bad go open some more packs.
    Got all my in game coin the hard why and never got a pay out on TW so go cry me a river
  • MadameFrost - Heavens Tear
    MadameFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I offered a suggestion for a fix. I haven't had any more or less lag since the update. I'm on the east coast and play on a west coast server. Sorry, I didn't notice and was trying to help.

Thank you b:laugh but like I said its cause of the update. I never run any programs while PWI is on, and I never had lag since update. Plus alot of people are complaining about lag spikes. and also I am on east coast plus when you said bad internet, I took that offensive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bow Down to me, your Queen. For it is Me that brings the Lustrous beauty of winter among Perfect world, without me, There is no Perfection in the world
    b:cute
    -MadameFrost b:heart
  • smallyuk
    smallyuk Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Is it so hard to put notification on the loader. then all that cannot login will see the post right away,instead of having to browse for 10 mins to find this QQ/ over and out^.^
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    awww poor thing you missing the TW pay all ready to bad go open some more packs.
    Got all my in game coin the hard why and never got a pay out on TW so go cry me a river

You're a presumptive idiot seriously. I havent opened a pack in my game life. I havent charged a single zen in my game life. I got all my coin the "hard way" as you put it. So be quiet & pay attention to the larger issues at hand & the fabrications and lies being shoved down our throats by the public relations department of PWE about how this patch was for the players benefit. Its not. It ruined anyones motivation, small guilds much more then large guilds, to do the one remaining fun end game activity as well as the motivation to strengthen yourself and your gear. And they left intact the true cause of that which they claim to be trying to stop.
  • StinkyFish - Lost City
    StinkyFish - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You're a presumptive idiot seriously. I havent opened a pack in my game life. I havent charged a single zen in my game life. I got all my coin the "hard way" as you put it. So be quiet & pay attention to the larger issues at hand & the fabrications and lies being shoved down our throats by the public relations department of PWE about how this patch was for the players benefit. Its not. It ruined anyones motivation, small guild much more then large guilds to do the one remain fun end game activity as well as the motivation to strengthen yourself and your gear. And they left intact the true cause of that which they claim to be trying to stop.

lolumad!!!

smaller guilds dont have the fire power to take down any of the lager base guilds. Now if smaller guilds atk the big guilds lets say 10~15 guilds thy sure will cost the big guilds some coin and sooner or later the smaller guilds can win some land from the big guilds
  • Xallie - Heavens Tear
    Xallie - Heavens Tear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How long untill servers are back up? b:chuckle
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lolumad!!!

Wowusofunnybro. Quit and uninstall nao. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • afterdark187
    afterdark187 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    how many more hours till the server is up
    edited August 2010
    Options
    smallyuk wrote: »
    Is it so hard to put notification on the loader. then all that cannot login will see the post right away,instead of having to browse for 10 mins to find this QQ/ over and out^.^

technically doesnt the loader show server status:offline during maint?
    tho a notification in the "news" window in the client would be a GREAT idea, especially on unplanned/delayed maint's like last weeks disaster of a patch

Edit: i checked and no, the loader actually still shows status of ONLINE... perhaps that should be fixxed sometime??
  • Szuszalynn - Heavens Tear
    Szuszalynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    smallyuk wrote: »

+1

~Innocence~
    Mortal
  • Ahanna - Lost City
    Ahanna - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Aw, Coral Packs are back, I'm so happy I could cry...

I remember when PWI had their 1 year birthday, we got to celebrate with the super awesome Anniversary packs! And it was some party, it lasted for weeks!
    And the GM's enjoyed it so much they wanted to have a birthday every day of the week...is that possible? It sure is! There's no rules against it is there? Nuuuu. We just come up with the smart idea of changing the name of the packs! Rock on!

So hey guys, go shawty it's your birthday! And remember, bring lots of packs...just one little thing, you have to pay for it yourself and be happy if you get stinky old socks...it's the thought that matters.

*** your packs and your stupid updates and the fact that you still win cause I won't quit playing, I somehow manage to find other aspects of the game to still be somewhat satisfying, enough for me to hang around...for now. I'm insulted you guys seem to think I have some sort of disorder though, with those new fonts being bigger than my ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Patch Notes Version 392
    Released August 10, 2010

Squad Menu

b:surprised

Thanks goodness...
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Aw, Coral Packs are back, I'm so happy I could cry...

I remember when PWI had their 1 year birthday, we got to celebrate with the super awesome Anniversary packs! And it was some party, it lasted for weeks!
    And the GM's enjoyed it so much they wanted to have a birthday every day of the week...is that possible? It sure is! There's no rules against it is there? Nuuuu. We just come up with the smart idea of changing the name of the packs! Rock on!

So hey guys, go shawty it's your birthday! And remember, bring lots of packs...just one little thing, you have to pay for it yourself and be happy if you get stinky old socks...it's the thought that matters.

*** your packs and your stupid updates and the fact that you still win cause I won't quit playing, I somehow manage to find other aspects of the game to still be somewhat satisfying, enough for me to hang around...for now. I'm insulted you guys seem to think I have some sort of disorder though, with those new fonts being bigger than my ****.

Lol i'm surprised the filter didnt catch that last word there ;) ohwait you cant have an assassin without 2 ****'s so i guess it wouldnt lol
  • MedAlert - Raging Tide
    MedAlert - Raging Tide Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:laugh I should stop hogging all the barbs...since am a cleric tho I don't really have trouble finding a barb
  • darkffx
    darkffx Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hopefully they fixed the genies showing the incorrect affinities for moves such as alpha male absolute domain and cloud eruption
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Any news about fixing the bugs in the Chapel? u_u;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SUVERTO - Harshlands
    SUVERTO - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Gm i think you should upgrade archers once we were the top pvp class since tideborn came out we lost that ability u really need to even up the score with archers :)
This discussion has been closed.