PWI Gossip

Options

Comments

• Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wow im feel sorry for her
    ---the most awesome story i have heard throughout my 2 year gameplay in PWI---

-NekoAlice divorced with vietxtcguy, n married PrinceClare

-few months later they divorced becos PC cheated

-neko told PC's current gf tat hes a cheater, now PC got pissed

-so PC log onto neko's account n sell all her item n gears to NPC

-now neko had quited game, PC n his new GF lived happily ever after, n will cheat again

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

and ... an essence friend told me tat after PC left, the guild becomes a better place.

n nupayne, u let PC into TC n now i see lots of good players leaving. one reason i know is becos they disliked PC, becos hes being annoying n making dramas all the time. come on man, u spent so much time n energy building TC but its dying kuz PC scares everyone off.

dont be dumb, u kno wat to do b:bye
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

and ... an essence friend told me tat after PC left, the guild becomes a better place.

n nupayne, u let PC into TC n now i see lots of good players leaving. one reason i know is becos they disliked PC, becos hes being annoying n making dramas all the time. come on man, u spent so much time n energy building TC but its dying kuz PC scares everyone off.

dont be dumb, u kno wat to do b:bye

u cant forget DT story time and racist quote about everything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

-now neko had quited game, PC n his new GF lived happily ever after, n will cheat again

Really, that's the best you've got?

You should know by now that PWI drama is about as entertaining as a teenage soap opera like The O.C.

Please don't clutter my thread with this ridiculous e-relationship fuss.
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think I still have that screenshot on my desktop... rofl.

And the edited version where I pointed out the chocolate chip cookies in the sky.

Good Times!! b:surrender
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    u cant forget DT story time and racist quote about everything
    Gotta love DT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • princedemon
    princedemon Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ! And the teacher "in class" was wondering why was i laughing this hard omg lol . You are so funny ,Ling . Scamming people and telling them you are a girl to get free stuff ! Even telling your girlfriend to act AS a boy, and say you are the girl ,ridiculous . Also , I have no reason to have Neko`s account, underpowered character isnt my fav . I have Lora, who is > Neko . And , Alice was such a 2 faced person ,etc . All the screenshots i have of what she said , made me lol @ everyone who sticks with her cuz shes hot and do not know her real personality . Also, whether i cheated on my current gf or not, that does not concern you nor anyone else. Nupayne wants me in guild, LOLUMAD U GOT KICKED?

Sorry Sorbik ILY <3
  • Lnsomnia - Lost City
    Lnsomnia - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ! And the teacher "in class" was wondering why was i laughing this hard omg lol . You are so funny ,Ling . Scamming people and telling them you are a girl to get free stuff ! Even telling your girlfriend to act AS a boy, and say you are the girl ,ridiculous . Also , I have no reason to have Neko`s account, underpowered character isnt my fav . I have Lora, who is > Neko . And , Alice was such a 2 faced person ,etc . All the screenshots i have of what she said , made me lol @ everyone who sticks with her cuz shes hot and do not know her real personality . Also, whether i cheated on my current gf or not, that does not concern you nor anyone else. Nupayne wants me in guild, LOLUMAD U GOT KICKED?

Sorry Sorbik ILY <3

re posted T_T
  • Diego - Lost City
    Diego - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sorbik wrote: »
    Diego, who had been in CQ pretty much since day one, eventually got trolled out of CQ because they kept calling him mexican.

In order to get away from the trolls and stress, Diego set his sights on RQ and tagged up.

Yeah... I don't know what he was thinking.

hahahaha XDb:laugh Sorbik<3333
  • sorbik
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hahahaha XDb:laugh Sorbik<3333

I still dont know what you were thinking, I tried sooo hard to **** you off too.

I've concluded that you lied to us when you told us why you left, there must be an ulterior motive.
  • specterftw
    specterftw Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    He has the hots for Amour. I'm telling Beyora.
  • Gratz - Lost City
    Gratz - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle
  • Natural_Help - Lost City
    Natural_Help - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I wasn't even in RQ neither was I one of the first on the server but I was still sad and pissed off that RQ broke up lol. imo RQ was and still is the greatest RPK guild that this server has ever seen and any guild who wants to try take that title is going to be seriously hard pressed to earn it. Was a sad day when RQ broke up and I miss those days of having to keep a constant look out for RQ members and having to run for my life lols, really miss those days :'< made pw really interesting hehehe.

Also I was really looking forward to being able to throw myself at the RQ ranks b:laugh But alas when I got to a high enough level to do that, RQ was no more b:sad But as I said before there hasn't been a RPK guild as pro as RQ (no offense to the current RPK guilds it's kinda hard to match up to the kind of reputation that RQ built for themselves).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WE ARE LEGION!!! WE ARE MANY!!! @_@

Resistance is futile!! b:shocked
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I wasn't even in RQ neither was I one of the first on the server but I was still sad and pissed off that RQ broke up lol. imo RQ was and still is the greatest RPK guild that this server has ever seen and any guild who wants to try take that title is going to be seriously hard pressed to earn it. Was a sad day when RQ broke up and I miss those days of having to keep a constant look out for RQ members and having to run for my life lols, really miss those days :'< made pw really interesting hehehe.

Also I was really looking forward to being able to throw myself at the RQ ranks b:laugh But alas when I got to a high enough level to do that, RQ was no more b:sad But as I said before there hasn't been a RPK guild as pro as RQ (no offense to the current RPK guilds it's kinda hard to match up to the kind of reputation that RQ built for themselves).

You should go die to Chin in honor of us.
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

+1

hai spec
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Natural_Help - Lost City
    Natural_Help - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

b:laugh

lols now why would i do such a thing when all i wanted to do back in the day was kill every last one of you b:chuckle

just a pity that the server is full of carebears nowadays would be nice to have a rpk guild that ruled them all once again b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WE ARE LEGION!!! WE ARE MANY!!! @_@

Resistance is futile!! b:shocked
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:laugh

lols now why would i do such a thing when all i wanted to do back in the day was kill every last one of you b:chuckle

just a pity that the server is full of carebears nowadays would be nice to have a rpk guild that ruled them all once again b:surrender
    Indeed, this is sadly the case I've been seeing myself....
    But we know that those grand days are over and have to adjust to this new way of Lost City life.

I can at least give credit for these new rpk guilds for trying, but they still fail to do it properly unlike RQ. I must thank Sorbik deeply for this thread of memories, the nostalgia of the real Lost City, before the 'Big Bang.'b:thanks

PS: Nat, you should troll more like me when I come back to the forums xD
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • SabreTech - Lost City
    SabreTech - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i remember 1 shotting sorbik when he and amour tried to gank me in fishes b:laugh amour in his la gear killed me though :(
  • trevtimusprime
    trevtimusprime Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i remember 1 shotting sorbik when he and amour tried to gank me in fishes b:laugh amour in his la gear killed me though :(

Sorbik was full int with literally 3k hp in water gear when we all did fish, I hope to god you could one shot him.
    CB-Phase 1-4
    I am Snorlax and I will block your path.

DestroyTokyo- Voted best WereBeast on PWI Lost City server <3
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If you partied with RQ doing FB or w/e

You had better be a good player.

If you weren't, you can bet that we were in pms deciding on whether to kill you after or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • odyssay
    odyssay Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think we should petition for more gossips from sorbik!

I dont think its just me, but everyone else's gossip (with very few exceptions) were kind of lacklustre.

MORE GOSSIP SORBIK <3

P.S. Yes I am using an alias account
  • Diego - Lost City
    Diego - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    sorbik wrote: »
    I still dont know what you were thinking, I tried sooo hard to **** you off too.

I've concluded that you lied to us when you told us why you left, there must be an ulterior motive.

for the rpk and fun times on vent ^^ also i've never liked being in the winning guild
  • sorbik
    edited September 2010
    Options
    odyssay wrote: »
    I think we should petition for more gossips from sorbik!

I dont think its just me, but everyone else's gossip (with very few exceptions) were kind of lacklustre.

MORE GOSSIP SORBIK <3

P.S. Yes I am using an alias account

much obliged
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sorbik was full int with literally 3k hp in water gear when we all did fish, I hope to god you could one shot him.

oh fish days. Good times.

If you partied with RQ doing FB or w/e

You had better be a good player.

If you weren't, you can bet that we were in pms deciding on whether to kill you after or not.

I dropped party and killed cora because she's black.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    oh fish days. Good times.

I dropped party and killed cora because she's black.

You never did that liar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    There once was a time when Spectral's guild forum was banned due to terms of service violation.

Good times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i have known Hellno_Kitty since i was around lvl20 and had him in FL then, but i've always thought his name is Hello_Kitty. Not until im lvl7x did i find out it's Hellno_Kitty, and not Hello_Kitty, although he had always been in my FL

im so blind =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Oichi - Lost City
    Oichi - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I got it removed a couple of months ago, Sorbik. You weren't even in RQ when I joined so don't say you tried to warn me!

I remember Hiroto had the biggest crush on me, I made him buy me stuff, told him I don't like him, so he QQ'd all over WC and left RageQuit within my second week. I don't remember who said it, but someone came back and told me they'd been trying to get him to leave guild for a month or so.

Ever since, any time Hiroto went back to RQ or was around, he'd talk about how bad I was. So anytime I saw him, I killed him with my bee.

I'm the worst venomancer from RQ. b:cute
  • Entersandman - Lost City
    Entersandman - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I got it removed a couple of months ago, Sorbik. You weren't even in RQ when I joined so don't say you tried to warn me!

I remember Hiroto had the biggest crush on me, I made him buy me stuff, told him I don't like him, so he QQ'd all over WC and left RageQuit within my second week. I don't remember who said it, but someone came back and told me they'd been trying to get him to leave guild for a month or so.

Ever since, any time Hiroto went back to RQ or was around, he'd talk about how bad I was. So anytime I saw him, I killed him with my bee.

I'm the worst venomancer from RQ. b:cute

I think I was just as bad.

I remember binding all my gear by lvl 80 because I was to cheap for dolls. Perfect World they brought out that really stupid patch where your gear breaks and drops mirages.... I quit soon after.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think I was just as bad.

I remember binding all my gear by lvl 80 because I was to cheap for dolls. Perfect World they brought out that really stupid patch where your gear breaks and drops mirages.... I quit soon after.

I am too poor for XS, so I joined RQ and pretended that I droped a XS hope that they will get me a new one like Niwab:crybut....b:cryb:cry
This discussion has been closed.