PWI Gossip

Comments

• sorbik
    sorbik Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    CQs black market consisted of members going to S, and him instantly "materializing" anything they wanted.
  • sorbik
    edited July 2010
    RQs black market involved the exploitation and outsourcing of exterior women to sponsor us dolls, charms, and gear.

Statistically speaking, we never had a chance vs CQ.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wow, all of this makes me realize how much I miss Start of the server RQ in this game.

Not to mention made me remember how much of a massive **** I am.

Never change Lost City, god knows I won't <3

Post Script- Sorbik the reason she dyed her hair red was because it was a pre-requisite for me allowing her to visit me while I was in FL. I surely wasn't going to allow it if she stayed blonde.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sorbik
    edited July 2010
    Pandora had his share of fangirls, but xStormy sticks out in particular.

In her application on our public forums, she attached several less-than-tasteful pictures of herself.

xStormy's story now remains pinned on the application forum, serving a dual purpose:

the first is to warn all future applicants what they might succumb to

and the second is to effectively act as fan-girl repellant.
  • sorbik
    edited July 2010
    EPILOGUE:

I started this thread with the intention of gossiping about PWI, however it seems I ran off onto a tangent about RQ gossip and never looked back. I guess this shows my true colours, or how mono-eventful RQ has made PWI.

But, while it may come across that RageQuit is a bunch of narcissistic **** holes, I like to take a different approach and say that RageQuit was more of a rite of passage -- it was as close to the real world that one could get to on this game.

And even though I have received extraordinary reception for this thread, I just don't feel I am doing RageQuit justice -- and that is why I am going to have to halt posting, and stop living a dream.

However, everyone is free to carry on where I left off.

And while I would like to attribute the comedic gold in this thread to my humor, sadly it is not. The humor in this thread is a result of the RageQuit persona as a collective whole, and no single person can ever bring that immersive experience back.

Amour sums it up perfectly; "Nothing will ever transcend those days."

And as much as I would love to undergo that experience again, I think its quite clear that most have moved on. But that's okay, as I think I have finally obtained my closure.

I have tasted beauty, and my only regret is not taking the time to cherish those moments more.

I hope you thoroughly enjoyed this glimpse into my madness, as much as I enjoyed the nostalgic glee that came with writing it.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    sorbik wrote: »
    EPILOGUE:

I started this thread with the intention of gossiping about PWI, however it seems I ran off onto a tangent about RQ gossip and never looked back. I guess this shows my true colours, or how mono-eventful RQ has made PWI.

But, while it may come across that RageQuit is a bunch of narcissistic **** holes, I like to take a different approach and say that RageQuit was more of a rite of passage -- it was as close to the real world that one could get to on this game.

And even though I have received extraordinary reception for this thread, I just don't feel I am doing RageQuit justice -- and that is why I am going to have to halt posting, and stop living a dream.

And while I would like to attribute the comedic gold in this thread to my humor, sadly it is not. The humor in this thread is a result of the RageQuit persona as a collective whole, and no single person can ever bring that immersive experience back.

And as much as I would love to undergo that experience again, I think its quite clear that most have moved on. But that's okay, as I think I have finally obtained my closure.

I have tasted beauty, and my only regret is not taking the time to cherish those moments more.

I hope you thoroughly enjoyed this glimpse into my madness, as much as I enjoyed the nostalgic glee that came with writing it.
    My English prof would applaud.

I moved to hl the day the server opened, and I can outright say that we never had anything close to the fun, from what i have read in this topic XD
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wow, all of this makes me realize how much I miss Start of the server RQ in this game.

Not to mention made me remember how much of a massive **** I am.

Never change Lost City, god knows I won't <3

Post Script- Sorbik the reason she dyed her hair red was because it was a pre-requisite for me allowing her to visit me while I was in FL. I surely wasn't going to allow it if she stayed blonde.

I noticed that from her msn picture...One day it was red and I thought to myself "Must be because toyko's visiting"

+1 for me yayyy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    sorbik wrote: »
    EPILOGUE:

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread (yes, I know I'm not a Lost City person, etc), but it was all very captivating.

You all have impressive memories - I don't remember half the things from a year ago in PW, nevermind almost two!
  • Falis - Lost City
    Falis - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Okay, one last thing.
    I've known DestroyTokyo for a while ( I was in RQ too).

The first time I saw him apologize was last week.

And I dont even think he was being serious.
  • Falis - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Okay, that wasnt the last thing.

RQ safety rule: If you do not wanna be called names, don't post your picture on the forums.
    (unfortunately I had to find that out by myself lol)
  • Falis - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Whenever our fish party got crashed, Lidael would get mad, and nobody would understand what he was saying. Nobody.
  • Falis - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Pandora quit cause he said RQ wasnt the same as before, and we would never get anywhere.

He himself never did anything besides steal money from the guild and troll people.
  • Falis - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Back when Skinnard and I were dating, he created a guild called "N'Sync". I got really mad.
  • Falis - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    the worst one, imo:

LaTrappe once said:" if one day I have kids, I'm going to tell my wife to abort the first one and keep the fetus in a jar, so whenever the second kid starts getting on my nerves, I'll tell him to behave, or he'll end up like his brother"
  • Falis - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    My first character (Marrydid) was able to join RQ at lvl 59, cause Niwa liked the name.
  • Falis - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Hiroto once dropped 100 socket stones so I could get them.

A noob went and got them before I did.

I told the guy that a klunky sword was worth more than the stones.

He believed me, I got the stones back.
  • Falis - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    When I was 5x, I got pk'ed by an RQ cleric and dropped my armor.

He told me that if i joined RQ he'd give it back to me.

I told him I'd NEVER join his guild.

A week later I was in RQ.
  • Falis - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Also, thanks Sorbik, for bringing back awesome memories <3
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Okay, one last thing.

I don't apologize for **** Falis!
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Go go. . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falis - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Falis - Lost City
    Okay, one last thing.

hahahaha

u did apologize tho! even Sorbik saw it. :p
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Being the only girl black girl in RQ(when i first joined) was not fun

They made me ragequit a few times

Then tokyo became my friend, yay tokyo <33
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    someone pointed me at this thread.

Its way too long for me to read right now, I have beers to drink and a burger/music festival to go to.

but I still <3 sorbik, even if he has ****ty bosnian internet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moranine - Lost City
    Moranine - Lost City Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Me dying to FateBlade because I got stuck in the trees, only reason he killed me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Fishes and undines was fun times .... RQ / BL did make it lots of fun.

I remember i was 86-87 when u n amour hit 80 ... by the time i hit 89 u had hh90.

Fun pic : http://i40.tinypic.com/35lc5xj.jpg

P.S. <--- archer who did the most zhen other than as dd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory
  • sorbik
    edited July 2010
    Don't know why this was moved -- this thread is almost exclusively relevant to PWI and the Lost City server.

I didn't even receive a PM.

Thats actually probably for the best, I can only imagine what type of superfluous logic might have been used to justify this move.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Back when Skinnard and I were dating, he created a guild called "N'Sync". I got really mad.

I miss the early days of N'Sync.

Hip and I got sick of RQ, and put our mains in there. We were doing hh one day and decided guild chat was too quiet, so we should invite people's alts in there.

We got enough alts that we were able to do a tw and take land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    I was the last person to leave RQ who started from the beginning of the server.

(when the guild list pops up when you first log in, it is listed in order of join date)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hip - Lost City
    Hip - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    someone Pointed Me At This Thread.

Its Way Too Long For Me To Read Right Now, I Have Beers To Drink And A Burger/music Festival To Go To.

But I Still <3 Sorbik, Even If He Has ****ty Bosnian Internet.

Never Play S4 With Sorbik
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I miss the early days of N'Sync.

Hip and I got sick of RQ, and put our mains in there. We were doing hh one day and decided guild chat was too quiet, so we should invite people's alts in there.

We got enough alts that we were able to do a tw and take land.

I miss N'Sync. D: ... That reminds me I still haven't made that TW vid with Tearin' Up My Heart. I wonder if I still have the files...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.