[Server Maintenance] 8-5-10 DONE!

Options
123457»

Comments

• LesIi - Raging Tide
    LesIi - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    hurr durr last time I checked she was telling someone where a certain thread was, not telling people where to post.

IJS, dumbass. b:chuckle

I didnt see a quote in her post, dumbass. IJS. b:bye
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Your inability to read things in context doesn't really make your previous post any better tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • LesIi - Raging Tide
    LesIi - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You know, I'm just going to say it right here based on all the responses I've read, my own personal feelings and other things.

This has to be the worst patch this game has ever seen.

What drugs were you people smoking when you thought the font change was a good idea?

-edit-

Good job on hiding the other thread that was made with regards to this awful new font. I can't even see where that thread's been moved to, so I do suppose it's been made to "magically" disappear. Is that a sign you guys aren't going to change this?

This would have been a more appropriate way to respond to a user's post.

b:bye
  • emobedsheets
    emobedsheets Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Horrible..
  • Andareil - Lost City
    Andareil - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dungeons
    to Battle Farming, Boss Behavior In Wraith Gate And Twilight Temple Act Iii Has Been Changed. Players Will Need To Kill Enough Trash Mobs Or Else The Bosses Will Go Into A Frenzy Mode Dealing More Damage.

The Gold Medal From Trophy Mode Of Lunar Glade Can No Longer Be Traded For Lunar Glade Materials.

All Bosses In Nirvana Place Will Reset Their Aggro Targets Randomly.

Stop Farming Your Gear

Cashshop Everything

/yespiggy
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Where was the need to fix something that was not broken?

The TW system was made so factions do not manage to stockpile a large amount of money correct? Why not simply reset the map occasionally? It would work so much better than the mirage system.

The new fonts? You have not even fixed it. You added some **** font, that doesn't fit into any current game window. Please actually THINK when you implement changes.

And you want to decrease gold prices? Guess what, TW pay isn't affecting it. The vast number of packs that you spew out weeks on end, just to get more money from the game. Cash shoppers get richer, others just get poorer.

Go take out the "Anny, Coral, Tiger, Sunshine or whatever the hell ive missed" packs.

+12/G11 Packs? That is the most idiotic idea i have ever seen.

Unless things revert to the way they were, I will give PWi until October before they can go pack their boxes.
  • Phel - Lost City
    Phel - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why is it that almost every new patch update is just disappointing? How in the world do GMs expect this to help the ingame economy? They keep giving us excuses to **** us over with ingame play. One example being DQ price reductions; it's been over two months since this was implemented and yet nothing has been done on our behalf. And now the GMs come up with the brilliant idea of adding in more packs and getting rid of the fun of TW. All this is going to do is further decimate the ingame economy. Plus, what's with the new text? Easier to read my ****.
  • Clandore - Lost City
    Clandore - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    FFS... this is it, back to playing Korean games
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    how i love all the QQing if there wasn't anythign to QQ about ppl would QQ about the missing stuff to QQ about. Try just to be happy with the good things lolz.
  • Roariee - Dreamweaver
    Roariee - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    how i love all the QQing if there wasn't anythign to QQ about ppl would QQ about the missing stuff to QQ about. Try just to be happy with the good things lolz.

lol what good things. I'd really like to know.
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    poor frankie really had her work cut out for her after this patch hit.. frankie i hope you got some good vacation time saved up, i think you deserve it after today and your quick reflexes on deleting/editing/censoring posts. Now be a good GM and lock this thread now that maint is done and let the qq'ing continue in the 50+ other threads goin on about everything.
  • littlemoya
    littlemoya Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Are too many people playing and you guys feel there is a need for some ( a lot ) of us to quit? You guys sure seems to be trying hard at itb:surrender
  • Sinalee - Dreamweaver
    Sinalee - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    does anyone think the devs actually listen to their players? anyone? no?

of course it wont be changed back to the way it was cause they dont give a fig what we think.

if it DOESNt get changed back im leaving. and i spend a LOT of money on fashion and marraige in this game. i do so hope many other people who contribute to the PWI proffit they are making quit also then they will see it does pay to listen to your users

i am most displeased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Cutie_bunny - Dreamweaver
    Cutie_bunny - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ...............................b:bye hi GMs ................change it back b:cry
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ...............................b:bye hi GMs ................change it back b:cry

Yes, I would HARDLY call this DONE !!!

This was such a mistake it's not even funny.

I think you guys need to try again tonight...

and I am not QQing about stupid TW changes. I mean UI / FONTS ; for the love of god ; put them BACK !!!!!!!!!!
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yea... I could not care less about TW changes,

I even like the item linking

just OMG, the new UI SUCKS! (and that is an understatement) !!!!!!!!!!
  • Mannimacro - Heavens Tear
    Mannimacro - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i can't belive how **** our devs can be at times, please hire new staff that actually understands the game and not exploit us for money.
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    When will Warsoul weapons be available in Bidding Hall?
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so where are the wraith attacks?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so where are the wraith attacks?

They're announced in red text. There was one yesterday evening at Anglers Village even.

I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    They're announced in red text. There was one yesterday evening at Anglers Village even.

guess ive been unlucky becuz i havent seen one xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory