[Server Maintenance] 8-5-10 DONE!

Options

Comments

• Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I'm hijacking this thread to point you all to another one.
    GIVE ME IDEAS

I came across an absolutely gorgeous piece of music. It begs me to use it for a new video, but my usual... "vision" for such things is cloudy. I need help.

EDIT: And slightly on-topic, what's the deal with the Video Spotlight? We haven't had one in three weeks now, Frankie. sad.gif
  • CTRLotus - Sanctuary
    CTRLotus - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Wait a sec... don't the maint times mean no tournament today?

..... QQ!

torunament at 8 server time. for west servers thats 2 hours before matenence, and 5 hours before matenence for east servers.
    Cant make up my mind D:
    Maybe.. human guardian?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    torunament at 8 server time. for west servers thats 2 hours before matenence, and 5 hours before matenence for east servers.

.....Oh ***. I got my time zones screwed up again. Thanks.

/me failed b:surrender
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Have you ever gotten married in-game? Was it a good experience?
    nope.

lol xD

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • truekossy
    edited August 2010
    Options
    nope.

lol xD

b:pleased

You and I totally had our own les marriage in someone's imagination and you know it! b:shutup
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Patchnotes.. I see them! *steals and starts reading*

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Me likey! You likey too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So at the very least we'll get a chapel tonight - I'm not so excited, but it's cute I guess. Will wedding packs give snazzier clothes to match the Western setting? Or still ancient Chinese red sacks?

Looking forward to the fun tomorrow <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Takumeme - Dreamweaver
    Takumeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yes, my boyfriend and I got married on our 1 year anniversary :3 Did not so much enjoy the gun-shot wedding, though.

Have to re-marry anyways since he switched mains.

-all excited-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Afternoon everyone,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from:

10:00pm PDT until 12:00am PDT

And to kick off the usual maintenance conversation:

Have you ever gotten married in-game? Was it a good experience?

just a suggestion, have this page show up in the client's "notice" screen that pops up prior to login, maybe not so much on normal maint when its to be expected, but when its a delayed maint like this one, could come in handy for ppl that dont check forums daily.

As for topic of the day, nope, seems like a huge waste of cash/coin to me for the packs etc, tho perhaps with the recent revamping and the new marriage things comin in this patch and possibly in future ones it may not be quite so. The new instance looks purty, i wouldnt mind being a guest at someones weddin after this hits the servers, just to check it out and get a couple nice screenshots, lol wedding photographer ftw ;)
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    On my main, yep. I don't know if I'll get married on my BM, but we'll see b:cute

I've married in another game too, 3 times on a same character, because the "relationships" always ended up as divorces
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Patchnotes.. I see them! *steals and starts reading*

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Me likey! You likey too?
    ANY GIVE OUTS b:cry!!!!?

Please b:beg
    Please....Anything really nice to us players b:question
    just a suggestion, have this page show up in the client's "notice" screen that pops up prior to login, maybe not so much on normal maint when its to be expected, but when its a delayed maint like this one, could come in handy for ppl that dont check forums daily.

As for topic of the day, nope, seems like a huge waste of cash/coin to me for the packs etc, tho perhaps with the recent revamping and the new marriage things comin in this patch and possibly in future ones it may not be quite so. The new instance looks purty, i wouldnt mind being a guest at someones weddin after this hits the servers, just to check it out and get a couple nice screenshots, lol wedding photographer ftw ;)

heheheh, we got the same job xD

I always SS any weddings I go to. Very useful for blackmail later on >->
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    But they are up! Just not here on forum! *hints*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wow... TW factions got a huge shaft.
    wow.gif
    No lube, even.
  • truekossy
    edited August 2010
    Options
    turquoise2.jpg

Imagine opening your socket pack to get one of these! You'd probably get so pissed off... b:laugh

Edit: Well, it's official. TW factions just got screwed majorly. Especially any that are new and were hoping to give TW a shot.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My thoughts of the new items have been posted in the correct locationed b:sin
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yay TW just died.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlindClarity - Raging Tide
    BlindClarity - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Bai Bai awesome tws ;__;
    I got more bang, than a world boss baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    mirages as tw pay... GET THE *** OUT.... it can never cover the costs for example barbs.. even the current money system doesnt cover the costs for most of them.. its gonna make barbs quit playing tw.. it scks alot.. and it will kick the mirage market price to 10k...

and those new packs... revamping anni packs not working anymore?

and when is Reunited getting its faction icon or did you guys lost it again..?? were waiting 7 weeks now since the approval has been given.

tell the dev's to fix the old bug's first before they act like oh lets make a new pack and then act a bug ? was there a bug then ?

seems pwe is getting better and better **** things/ppl up over and over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    EPIC FAIL pwe. epic fail. 300-150 mirages for tw? LOL you just killed the game. now there is no incentive whatsoever to tw, and that's the only thing keeping most ppl playing. lots of luck surviving new (competing) games' releases this winter after this. highly unlikely.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Good job at ruining TW for people who actually partcipate weekly in TW. Only reason now is if you have Rank 8 gear and want rank 9.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    nobody will bid because there are no rewards
    nobody will buy charms because there are no rewards
    nobody will bid becuase they cant get a refund
    mirages = 10% of former TW pay

way to kill what was keeping so many people here

GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    As many of you saw in the update log http://www.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=97191

No more coins for tw pay

I think this is a step to the right direction, I tw week in week out, I donate all my tw pay to barb who pulls the cat anyway, so doesnt matter to me, but I'm sure a lot of you will QQ

This way TW will filter out people who is in it for the money, and those people in it just for the fun. As i'm only a DD, I cant speak for barb, I'm sure they will suffer and I do feel sorry for them, but generally I think this is a right move taken by PWI, to cut the over flow of coins into the game.

Yes there are tokens of best luck, but we can do what we can do best and limited the coins

So... let the QQ startb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    +12 orbs, in packs? For reals? That's pretty game breaking.

Oh the most powerful faction on LC is considering just going full RPK. If that happens, the server is going to die. I don't think we really care anymore.

Making TW worthless gives us no incentive to play nice. OMG we forgot to place a bid on our mirages!!!

And say good bye to massive charm sales.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=97191
    GG pwi, I think that alot of people will quit noa that their paycheck comes in the form of mirages,So maybe well see factions like QQme and leviathan who have alot of people in it for tw money leave, and maybe smaller factions with +10 mastercard leaders rise up.
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Danikovich - Heavens Tear
    Danikovich - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    +12 orbs, in packs? For reals? That's pretty game breaking.

Oh the most powerful faction on LC is considering just going full RPK. If that happens, the server is going to die. I don't think we really care anymore.

Making TW worthless gives us no incentive to play nice. OMG we forgot to place a bid on our mirages!!!

And say good bye to massive charm sales.

b:bye

What's RPK? :o
    Like they say in my country:
    When you are too smart, smartness eats you up.
  • Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver
    Rob_Zomby - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Gotta agree with whats been said, totally ruining one of my only reasons for paying attention to the game. Ya, I do it for fun, and ya whatever I can supposedly NPC them... but it's pretty b.s. to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    As many of you saw in the update log http://www.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=97191

No more coins for tw pay

I think this is a step to the right direction, I tw week in week out, I donate all my tw pay to barb who pulls the cat anyway, so doesnt matter to me, but I'm sure a lot of you will QQ

Please explain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Remember back when this was just being talked about and everyone agreed that the changes to the bidding system were a bad thing when put together? Remember how we all felt that changing TW pay to mirages was a very bad idea? Remember how we came to agree that the changes would shaft major TW factions and keep those who wanted to give TW a try from being able to manage it?

Everyone not surprised that our concerns were completely ignored say aye. I can only hope that this system is reverted or has some major changes to it before things get worse.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I just joined a faction that TWs too. b:cry

Mirages are a lame reward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    nobody will bid because there are no rewards
    nobody will buy charms because there are no rewards
    nobody will bid becuase they cant get a refund
    mirages = 10% of former TW pay

way to kill what was keeping so many people here

GG

Maybe TW for fun rather than the money Smokey ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]