[Server Maintenance] 8-5-10 DONE!

Options

Comments

• zelts
    zelts Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The new TW pay "incentive" will show who is TWing for the fun and who was in it for just the money.

I expect the TW scene to slowly rot away now.

There you go!!! .. :D No money for charms then dont use em.. go and actually die in tw for once in your lifes.. lol! Great awesome changes b:victory
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TBH

Bring back EatWithSpoons, he was so much more of a people person; atleast he camed somewhat for this community and did stuff for us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KittyTaco - Lost City
    KittyTaco - Lost City Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TBH

Bring back EatWithSpoons, he was so much more of a people person; atleast he camed somewhat for this community and did stuff for us

Spoons...he camed for the community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Spoons...he camed for the community.

I actually LOL'd, hehe. But I do miss spoons. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    cared* >.>

10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TBH

i think we all miss spoons, wonder how hes doin these days anyways, any insight on that one frankieray?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    zelts wrote: »
    There you go!!! .. :D No money for charms then dont use em.. go and actually die in tw for once in your lifes.. lol! Great awesome changes b:victory

You're an idiot.

Major TW factions don't need charms to roll people like you in 5 minutes. Do shut up if you don't know what you're talking about.

And yeah, I know obvious troll is obvious but too much rampant stupidity is just bad for the mind.
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol @other comments :P

- wedding: someone asked for it ? Oo
    - jungle ruin: ok if it not full of bug
    - celestial tiger event: same **** as nienbeast event? cash shop =win ? where is event boutique ?
    - network and framerate: about time ....
    - link items: about ****** time and hello world chat spam XD
    - bidding hall: for cash shopper only ? charge --> buy pak ==> get best token --> bid --> gg ?
    - tw war :1 guild will rule server = rank 9 ?
    or
    big guild will quit game cause mirage wont pay enough for charm and secret bid?

when are you going fix tideborn book drop and other tideborn missing/bug?
    and
    no word about dq nerf?
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I love this update!
    I understand pwe's stand. Too long have many of you been recycling the tw salary to buy charms and all the necessary things for tw.
    Now the faction that invests the most money in the game, will eventually rule the map, As it should be.b:victory

People who really have a vested interest in the game and are willing to fund it, will now enjoy holding lands. Not ppl who have alot of free time to farm and play and basically play the game for free.b:angry
    This is progress. Roll with it or get rolled over.b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • DrSheets - Sanctuary
    DrSheets - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Afternoon everyone,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from:

10:00pm PDT until 12:00am PDT

And to kick off the usual maintenance conversation:

Have you ever gotten married in-game? Was it a good experience?

Um seeing that i not allowed to pick who i wanted for marriage i haven't bothered... since there is no Fem and Fem marriages... and i think its silly because unlike real world i just want to get married for the extra quests so i don't think it would be a issue for same sex marriages but i guess this is for another time and place...
  • Schampooo - Raging Tide
    Schampooo - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ohhh i like so much the tw payment changes!
    now u guys of qqme wil QQ very much hahaha
    uhmmm donating to barb's charm? wtf is this? they picked that character!; no body makes them pick it, so if u are a barb, BE A MAN and buy ur own stuff or reroll to another class haha
    yay i like this, now i just want a new pvp server ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ohhh i like so much the tw payment changes!
    now u guys of qqme wil QQ very much hahaha
    uhmmm donating to barb's charm? wtf is this? they picked that character!; no body makes them pick it, so if u are a barb, BE A MAN and buy ur own stuff or reroll to another class haha
    yay i like this, now i just want a new pvp server ^^

k. Let the TW barbs reroll and you can pull the catas. Oh and find yourself getting 1-shot and 2-shot while attempting to do so.
  • DrSheets - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    now i just want a new pvp server ^^

you and millions of others babycakes
  • DrSheets - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    k. Let the TW barbs reroll and you can pull the catas. Oh and find yourself getting 1-shot and 2-shot while attempting to do so.

then there would be no barbs left in the servers o.o

!~ DaSheets
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Um seeing that i not allowed to pick who i wanted for marriage i haven't bothered... since there is no Fem and Fem marriages... and i think its silly because unlike real world i just want to get married for the extra quests so i don't think it would be a issue for same sex marriages but i guess this is for another time and place...

Make a male char then. It's just a game, relax. The equality thing is stupid when it's over pixels.
  • DrSheets - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Make a male char then. It's just a game, relax. The equality thing is stupid when it's over pixels.

its not what i ment.. -thinks a second- its more taking my higher level character in wanting to pick who i wanna quest and play with.. and not have to be limited on who i can do quests with that i want.. again no biggie really..just MHO thats all..

!~ Me
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Soo.. 10 O'clock has come and gone.. no server shutdown yet.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah, why are servers still up?
  • Schampooo - Raging Tide
    Schampooo - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »

i dont wanna play a barb, i had 1, i didnt like it, slow, brute, and bored,
    that's why i play an archer baby ^^
    so let the barbs gtfo b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Finally it's shutting down.
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    We've been had!

Oh, and to answer your question, I got married twice, to the same person, on different chars. And he wants to do it a third time, but I barely play the char he wants to marry off so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Options
    http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_369-390.cup
    Patch is pretty small for a 2-day delay... 77mb.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »

Hopefully short maint too.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »

Must be something sneaky in there they dont want us to know....
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I farmed subs all day every day till i made 60 gold for our packs. and no it was not worth it lol she just wanted my coins after i farmed most of her hh 90 she hoped to a few other guys lol bad times b:surrender
  • Aquarian - Lost City
    Aquarian - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    o.o I hope couples who have already gotten married can still do the ceremony thing...
    lols defending the curch from a monster assault XD that's priceless!!

Heh..I've only been married once and we stayed married b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:cool Im so awsome they named a poleaxe after me XD
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    o.o I hope couples who have already gotten married can still do the ceremony thing...
    lols defending the curch from a monster assault XD that's priceless!!

Heh..I've only been married once and we stayed married b:cute

Yes if you're already married you can still go to the 'Perfect Chapel' from what I understand here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=816992

Unfortunately we (already married folk) will have to purchase an item from "O" (boutique) to be able to do so :(
    Couples who are already married can each purchase a Banquet Reservation from the Boutique, squad up, and reserve a Banquet date.
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Well I obviously can't speak for other barbs or TW factions since I am only lvl 57 right now and my faction is not going for TWs, but I just want to put in my 2 cents. I understand PWE wants to take money out of the economy but making money disappear and not making it worth the cost of doing a TW doesn't make sense to me. I do plenty of BHs and FBs and the repairs from that are bad enough all the time. I can only imagine what a barb has to pay for TW repairs. Don't expect many barbs to be willing to do this anymore.

For the people that look down upon the TW factions that go for the money...you don't intentionally try to lose money, you try to make it. Watching money disappear is annoying.

Idk, I guess I'm just a noob and idk what I'm talking about, but that's my thought on the subject.

Oh and no I never got married and don't plan to unless I have extra money I'm willing to spend to get a title above my head.
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Darn, Kantorek beat me to it :))

Anyways, I do think those of us like myself who spent the $60 ($30 each) to get married should receive this item free of charge just like it is awarded (given) to newly weds :( Especially now if the wedding packs stay on sale for $20 that's only $40 to get married now; and they get all the benifits of getting to do this new 'banquet' :( when people like my real life wife and myself invested $60 to get married, we're going to have to spend more money just to get some pictures in this new location oO