[Discussion of Territory War Changes 8-5-10]

Comments

• wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I agree with Susa. Don't ask an opinion just to edit the ones you don't like. Super fail. Obviously you have succeeded in pissing off all your clients. Soooo how's it feel to destroy your game for greed? I mean, I'm just wondering.

+1000 Dont ask for our opinions if u dont want the badb:bye
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    we want gold to go down! brb putting 12 star orbs in

LOL

I lol'd. starting to think rawrgh is right, and the staff either
    1. truly thinks we're all stupid
    or
    2. are truly stupid themselves
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Also, if you all are going to complain can you at least try and do it peacefully?

I think people would be much more peaceful if we weren't being lied to by the GMs in the process. This isn't about balancing the economy or settling gold prices. It's an absolute lie to say it is. This is about selling more zen plain and simple.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    In the end, could we get an official statement from the GMs? Simply say : "Our bosses just want your money and don't care about this game." It's the obvious truth, and would prolly be enough to keep people quiet for a while.

Hahahahahaha +1 to this!
  • Nartina - Raging Tide
    Nartina - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Herp Derp!

Way to go, PW! Leave the failing economy of the game to China! Smart move! But things are looking up! We can all run around looking like **** and invading chapels with our excessive stash of MIRAGE *******' CELESTONES!

You all make me soooo happy! *eyeroll*
    [SIGPIC]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l223/blackdragon459/Posting2-1.png[/SIGPIC]

I'm a cleric! Kiss my ****, shine my shoes, fluff my pillows, and pay your dues!
  • Schampooo - Raging Tide
    Schampooo - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    No, we don't.

I don't think you comprehend how much charm gets lost in TW.

I spend 6-8mil, and make 3.5mil a week, I now spend 6-8mil and get.... nothing.

I can afford a 2mil loss every weekend, I can't afford a 6-8mil loss every weekend.

it's what i said, u mad? quit as barb and play a cheaper class, or be a spy on qqme to tell the super mega secrets to levi /sarcasm

b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    omg ladies & gents i'm glad i can weigh-in before this gets to 50 pages because i know what we must do!

kill monsters, many of them..i hear that when you do that there's a really good chance that they'll drop something valuable or even useful .. solved, your welcome.

**DISCLAIMER** Consult your local apothecary NPC to ensure your fitness for this activity. Bending over repetitively may cause dizziness, lower back pain, & nausea. - not recommended for those with high blood pressure.

mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • rim
    rim Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    NO. Just no...god...
  • Pattoe - Raging Tide
    Pattoe - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I lol'd. starting to think rawrgh is right, and the staff either
    1. truly thinks we're all stupid
    or
    2. are truly stupid themselves

Why does it have to be a choice between 1 and 2, its obviously both of them.
  • Sherae - Lost City
    Sherae - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lol Sherae, sad but true.

susa said it just making more people see it
    Lost City FTW
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    hey hey u takin my thread -_- b:cry
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wtf is this LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I agree with Susa. Don't ask an opinion just to edit the ones you don't like. Super fail. Obviously you have succeeded in pissing off all your clients. Soooo how's it feel to destroy your game for greed? I mean, I'm just wondering.

Edit: Not only are you pissing everyone off, they're losing their minds to the point where they don't even care if they get banned and trolling GMs just because you've angered them this badly.

Her response was removed for breaking the forum rule "Mouthing off at the GMs".

As you can see, there are plenty of negative posts in this thread that have not been removed.
  • MysticRaine - Sanctuary
    MysticRaine - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    mogwai wrote: »
    omg ladies & gents i'm glad i can weigh-in before this gets to 50 pages because i know what we must do!

kill monsters, many of them..i hear that when you do that there's a really good chance that they'll drop something valuable or even useful .. solved, your welcome.

**DISCLAIMER** Consult your local apothecary NPC to ensure your fitness for this activity. Bending over repetitively may cause dizziness, lower back pain, & nausea. - not recommended for those with high blood pressure.

b:chuckle have you grinded here lately the mobbs are hidding the money
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i love the updates brings the fun back for me now people have to play the game how its meant to be played keep it up pwi <3

and for those people QQing and saying there going to quit cya have fun theres still going to be tons of people on the game b:bye
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    it's what i said, u mad? quit as barb and play a cheaper class, or be a spy on qqme to tell the super mega secrets to levi /sarcasm

Yea lets make any class with a slight amount of HP completely obsolete to non cash shoppers, that sounds fair.

Oh, and you were a terribad spy if you were, hell you were just bad at everything, I got tired of one shotting you at OT, guess I'll one shot you in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • susamajiii
    susamajiii Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2010

As you can see, there are plenty of negative posts in this thread that have not been removed.

LOL SO YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YOU SEE YOU BAN THE PERSON POSTING IT ROFL PATHETIC. Mouthing off at you people with no power.
  • grimangel91
    grimangel91 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010

truth hurts much franki?
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Originally Posted by Kantorek
    Greetings,

That's not to say that we don't have any power to change this system, or that this system is not going to be tweaked with. Over the next couple of weeks we will be monitoring TW activities, as well as the economy to see what kind of affect this change has in these two areas.

IMO the only thing that needs tweaking is the bidding, that smacks of greed and " hey you need to charge $ to open up this part of the game "

Bidding WAS fine as it was.

The TW pay change .. thats fine. Only the few major landholders from any server ever made any real money from it, the majority of us were on a loss each week anyway and accepted that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    It's not that I don't approve the new TW system. It's just that annoying to hear lame excuses about curbing inflation with this method in place. It's true that everyone contributes to inflation but it's NOT the current tw payout system that caused it. As someone has already mentioned the payout is just or barely enough to cover charm, pots and food costs. If you want to lower gold prices, I can suggest some:

1. Remove the chest of coins, which you put in place just to set the minimum gold price of 200k.

2. Each account (not character) can hold at most 200m (including bank notes) to make it tougher for big money merchants to hijack golds. (There should also be gold limit that are bought using coins. Of course you don't want to do that if they obtain gold by charging Zen.)

3. Remove perfect token of best lucks exchanging 2 for 10m big notes. (This should be your priority target if you want to reduce money supply.)

Of course, things started out with packs, packs and more packs you put on sale but I understand it is the packs that keep the game for free-to-play so I don't mind seeing them over and over again.

Just my 2 cents.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Why does it have to be a choice between 1 and 2, its obviously both of them.

Good call.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Holy ****!

Derail occuring!!!
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!!!!

Seth_boom.jpg

b:chuckle

Now people will actually work for their coins and stuff worth 100m+ will be worth less since there won't be as many coins and people will not be able to afford those crazy butt prices.

<- Wants gold worth 200k? b:thanks

About those who say packs do inject too much money into the game, really?, well, nothing to do because people still buy them, so deal with it or leave, as simple as that.

b:bye

<- Still laughing.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Gailon - Heavens Tear
    Gailon - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    lmao well 150 mirages ummm yea i can um what zactally do u do with mirages ? well lets see they arent charms they arent defense charms they not even pots. lmao this should be interesting

if u wanted to kill pwi in order to make way for forsaken world u could have just unplugged the servers lmao but i spose this has the same affect sept ppl wont play forsaken world now that u screwed them here lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!! is it april fools day ? this gota be a joke . well mabey not but its funny as hell u all screwed the pooch this time . whats the point of this game after lv 90? ooh yea tw well mabey not anymore lmao good luck with all this ill prolly uninstall if not changed soon !
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i love the updates brings the fun back for me now people have to play the game how its meant to be played keep it up pwi <3

and for those people QQing and saying there going to quit cya have fun theres still going to be tons of people on the game b:bye

CHANNMAN YOU STILL GOT ME!!!! NO HOMO!!!!! b:laugh
  • Nomos - Lost City
    Nomos - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Please hear me out.

At first, being from a minor faction, I thought that this change would make TW fair for those who grind instead of getting money from TW. I thought that those who did the latter were just "greedy" and the like. That may be the case, but then I started thinking about the future of TW.

No charms? Makes everything seem balanced, right? No. For ranged/magic classes, it becomes a cakewalk. All they have to do is roll their faces on their keyboards while melee classes die very quickly.
    After about maybe two weeks of this happening on a serverwide basis, if the insignificant 1 mirage celestone wasn't enough to break them, many guilds will start to give up on TW completely. The economy would crash as well. The large amount of revenue that the developers and GMs earn from this game will start to decrease, as there will be no motivation for the level 90+ players (which make up a large portion of the game) to continue playing, since TW is the most exciting attraction for them. People will stop bidding entirely, and 65% of the players will leave.

Low levels like myself will be curious on why so many players left the game, and when we get into the 90+ zone, we'll understand as well. We can blame the current elite for being greedy all we like, but as time goes on, we'll see how grinding 24/7/365 for charms can make a person give up on playing the game as well. People will resort to botting for money, which is the same exact problem that PW China had.

I'm sure the people that post below me will continue to b***h and whine about how evil the GMs are and all that jazz, but I honestly can't blame the GMs. This change has caused them to lose money, and they are powerless to do anything.

From this point on, time is the only constant. Low guilds who approve will eventually realize the error in this. The game will die a slow and painful death. I'm actually disappointed myself. I've only learned about this game a month ago, and I have been enjoying it very much so. But within 3 months, the population will decline so much and the revenue will become so little that unless Forsaken World is a much better game, or unless PW dot com's other games improve, this game will collapse upon itself. I've seen this effect many times.

I've played nearly every MMO on and off the market, and I have to say that PW is the most beautiful and engaging that I've ever started. But like a wise man said, all good things must come to an end.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Dont really care about the TW update insofar as the coin ****. WHat does worry me is the bidding process "Guilds may make only one bid". Wont this increase fake bidding? The enemy guild could catch wind of where they bid and just outbid them with an alt guild. I think the GMs should make an effort to explain everything in a bit more detail.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Voski - Lost City
    Voski - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wtf is this LOL

i dunno, ur the perv?

but a ban hammer is making my spidey sense tingle
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    My 2 cents:
    I'm a poor college student, who plays PWI for the fun TW but cannot afford to charge gold. That's what I had always loved about the game, you could do stuff for free. Then the packs came out, and I was still farming the gear that everyone else was just buying with their coin. I work my **** off for a few 100k and it goes nowhere. I use the TW pay to charm myself for TW, but alas, not Hele will never be charmed. I'm not in a faction that owns half the map, 3 lands, that's it. Yet that income is enough to supply me with a charm for the following week's fight. Now that I am still farming gold TT drops, and farming a lunar cloak, while everyone else is getting all uber OP with cash shopping, the game has become no fun. Before I could work my **** off, and be rewarded for it. Not so much is the case any longer, because my reward is being almost at the level of those who pay massive amounts. I prefer how PW was about a year and a half ago, without the event packs, without this TW change, without the OP 5aps claw abusers who don't play their class.

Thanks b:thanks
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • whiplashsmile
    whiplashsmile Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    group hug ? )
This discussion has been closed.