Reminiscenting good old days

Options
ergfg56h556h56h
ergfg56h556h56h Posts: 40 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Hello children!

This is your favourite permanently retired noobarcher speaking.

Ive recently cleaned my pc from redundant **** and anything PWI related and I found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxzTLdR17r0

Its kinda old, but I thought It would be nice to refresh some pwi-memories, since it is the

only one tangible proof of my humble existence on Archosaur.

And once again b:kissb:kissb:kiss toparticular members of Impulse, who made this game more than just a game (I dunno if that sentence makes sence, Im drunk, not much though, I still have to drive today)

P.S. To all the quitters.. I dunno about you guys , but I still feel this strong temptation

to log in and play again....b:surrenderb
Dowidzenia!
Post edited by ergfg56h556h56h on

Comments

• Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    There are other wipes other then starwipes you know b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Go ahead and play again.......

Inspite of all the trash talk ganks, nobb this noob that, i miss those pk wars a lot its really geting boring around here.........
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Go ahead and play again.......

Inspite of all the trash talk ganks, nobb this noob that, i miss those pk wars a lot its really geting boring around here.........

naaa he wont play again as long as im around, he crys about my nix as much as you do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • Bun$ - Archosaur
    Bun$ - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I want Narla Vs Impulse+Domain pk nao plz b:angry
  • _Pluto - Archosaur
    _Pluto - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    aaaw i was low lvl when everyone pked now that im 9x no one pks qq
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    no the good old days was when it was me kazamir nahktuul and ghostz vs. ulmos proski gayfish and retain

we killed alphadarko he dropped tt70 mats and we realized that we had to start farming 1-2 like a boss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Are you kidding? the good times lasted for NO time at all.

Everyone sat in fc all day leveling then started farming 9x gear and getting
    event gear THEN started complaining there is no pk.

This process happens often but here it was accelerated....x12 in other words fail.

Dream, Miz, Bigfluffy, Tivas, pluto, and a few other random psy's I cant remember their
    names...very annoying with my nix sitting there trying to kill it. But these are honestly
    the only people I can get my hands on to fight.

Others like agentpotato and xpulse w/e are the few that go white occasionally.

You should rename this to "reminiscenting good old day" as they didnt really last very long.

Atm I don't know why I play, I am not online much anyways. Maybe we can muster up strength to break even ground with narla again but if not thats our loss.

Good times were HL and LC...no other goodtimes (pvp wise) exist in this game. b:bye
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    Icezicle - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol martin

Fish crash partys

and butter fly raids

and tusk town pk lol

fun times :P
  • irishpotatoes
    irishpotatoes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Are you kidding? the good times lasted for NO time at all.

Everyone sat in fc all day leveling then started farming 9x gear and getting
    event gear THEN started complaining there is no pk.

This process happens often but here it was accelerated....x12 in other words fail.

Dream, Miz, Bigfluffy, Tivas, pluto, and a few other random psy's I cant remember their
    names...very annoying with my nix sitting there trying to kill it. But these are honestly
    the only people I can get my hands on to fight.

Others like agentpotato and xpulse w/e are the few that go white occasionally.

You should rename this to "reminiscenting good old day" as they didnt really last very long.

Atm I don't know why I play, I am not online much anyways. Maybe we can muster up strength to break even ground with narla again but if not thats our loss.

Good times were HL and LC...no other goodtimes (pvp wise) exist in this game. b:bye

martin, no offense, but what would you know about archosaurs "good old days" and how long they lasted you weren't around nor did you( or anybody who you listed besides lickmypus) matter. before the fc era really sucked everybody in there was, as fluffy mentioned, great pk. at the least it was tribute to what perfect world used to be like. obviously it doesn't rival lc or hl, but who is saying it did?

from anglers to hidden orchid, 5x-7x, there lasted some great pk from asuras impulse narla ravenz some sense and even truemythz. fluffy got the names right minus retain lawl
  • KHRYSTALIZE - Archosaur
    KHRYSTALIZE - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    OBSKURNA NOOB b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • cookiesnomnom
    cookiesnomnom Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I guess 4 months ago is good ol days when you got a server full of hyper and oracle nubs from Day 1.

I lol'd.
  • irishpotatoes
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I guess 4 months ago is good ol days when you got a server full of hyper and oracle nubs from Day 1.

I lol'd.

hey, jackass, 4 months ago was the start of the server. you can't go back any further than that. oracles and hypers have nothing to do with anything quit talking out your **** random.

maybe he should have clarified and said the good old days OF archosaur since so many people overlook the obvious like the fact that this thread is reminiscent of ARCHOSAUR and not the game (pwi) in its entirety
  • cookiesnomnom
    cookiesnomnom Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    hey, jackass, 4 months ago was the start of the server. you can't go back any further than that. oracles and hypers have nothing to do with anything quit talking out your **** random.

maybe he should have clarified and said the good old days OF archosaur since so many people overlook the obvious like the fact that this thread is reminiscent of ARCHOSAUR and not the game (pwi) in its entirety
    Did you miss the "Day 1" part? Duh. Why else would I mention 4 months.. lmao. Fail. b:bye
  • irishpotatoes
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Did you miss the "Day 1" part? Duh. Why else would I mention 4 months.. lmao. Fail. b:bye

nobody has said archosaur's good old days rival harshlands or lost citys so why does it matter what they were like in comparison and if this servers didnt last as long, is this the general section of pwi forums? what is warranting your random **** response because all I see is people talking about archosaur and then you, some idiot debating an angle of an argument that hasn't even been made.

oh haha I get it, the term "good old days" challenges your pwi ego because it makes a mockery of where you once played if other servers that you think don't deserve it, bask in this style of conversation (ohhh). every server has it's good old days whether you're 4 months in or a year in and the start of it is always going to be as old as any of the "good old days" comments can go b:bye
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    martin, no offense, but what would you know about archosaurs "good old days" and how long they lasted you weren't around nor did you( or anybody who you listed besides lickmypus) matter. before the fc era really sucked everybody in there was, as fluffy mentioned, great pk. at the least it was tribute to what perfect world used to be like. obviously it doesn't rival lc or hl, but who is saying it did?

from anglers to hidden orchid, 5x-7x, there lasted some great pk from asuras impulse narla ravenz some sense and even truemythz. fluffy got the names right minus retain lawl

post on your main so I know who the idiot behind the alt is and let me tell you why.

1st I did not pk on my veno during the levels of 70-80 because I was pvping on another account one shotting people(was in impulse) straight from 30 I was white on both my pvping accounts so please go away like you know anything.

2nd I never said it rivals LC or HL i said those were the servers with the only "good old days" so learn to read.

3rd I did not say pk never existed, I said it was short as hell, and the pk that was here still isnt what I am used to, considered we can name the people we kill with just our fingers. there are other white names but most of them are one shots anyways so I don't even count them. I never touch lower levels unless its group pvp and they are hitting my guildies, then I drop them.

Again, read peoples posts before you reply to them, only offence taken is forcing me to type all this, be ashamed of yourself! b:bye

also i beleive you missed my point completely...not enough pk, if you are argueing im wrong in that, I can't help you m8.
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Proskii - Archosaur
    Proskii - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    post on your main so I know who the idiot behind the alt is and let me tell you why.

1st I did not pk on my veno during the levels of 70-80 because I was pvping on another account one shotting people(was in impulse) straight from 30 I was white on both my pvping accounts so please go away like you know anything.

2nd I never said it rivals LC or HL i said those were the servers with the only "good old days" so learn to read.

3rd I did not say pk never existed, I said it was short as hell, and the pk that was here still isnt what I am used to, considered we can name the people we kill with just our fingers. there are other white names but most of them are one shots anyways so I don't even count them. I never touch lower levels unless its group pvp and they are hitting my guildies, then I drop them.

Again, read peoples posts before you reply to them, only offence taken is forcing me to type all this, be ashamed of yourself! b:bye

also i beleive you missed my point completely...not enough pk, if you are argueing im wrong in that, I can't help you m8.

1st) read the name, there was only one wizard who one shot people at the time. maybe I should have changed my alts avatars name sooner so you wouldn't spew bs to people who actually witnessed/were a part of what happened.

2nd) just because you didnt use the word rival doesn't excuse what you imply. you talked about hl and lc having the good times and nothing else shortly after doing what? putting down the pk on arch because it "didnt last long". in essence, you're saying what? that archosaur didn't rival those servers because one factor wasn't the same (the duration of the pk). my point was firstly, no ****, and secondly why does it matter nobody has said anything about this server being as good in comparison so why would you feel obliged to talk about it if you're not just trying to come off as a condescending **** who once was a part of something better (ohhh)? they're just reminiscing for what it was. and frankly that still deserves what its got from fluffy and obs, coming from somebody who actually contributed to the pk i can vouch for them

3rd) hahah, can't take you serious when you act like you mattered on your alts name in pk. lets break the anonymity barrier then, what great toon were you?
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I guess I can go through every sentence like most people do and try to make you sound stupid then end up getting a response like I didnt say anything at all...but work is slightly too busy and Il end up forgetting what I write.

As for your response, o im sorry so a wizard is the only person one shotting in the early levels? Weild thunder cant one shot people ugh I am so full of bs.(think of a killing cleric other then leaz at the lower levels)

Good times were HL and LC...no other goodtimes (pvp wise) exist in this game.

Is what I said, I can see what you mean by condesending but I didnt mean for it to come that way really. My point was the early pvp went by to fast to be considered good times. 90's were out in little over a month which I don't care how you look at it, is just to fast.

Yes there were other white names but like I said, it lasted so little none of the names really stuck out, only reason I remember yours is drama issues with you and a friend of mine. Also yours was one of the few names I would see at west gate with ulmos.(again remember the cleric sleeping ulmos and plume shotting u think hard =p).

Also about mattering on the alt..its not exactly my alt but it feels like one. "act like you mattered" naw bro I don't matter, the game moves on if I was or wasnt here. So yea I didnt miss what happened or did not witness any mass pvp, again not like it was much but its cool, I will just call it my opinion that there wasnt a "good days" but a few "good days"

I give credit where credit is due...and the pvp here has alot to live up to in MY eyes. Its to bad you quit, I was expecting you to be one of the few you pvp from the beginning.
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    Katanyia - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Proski never coming back? Nuuuuuuuu...QQ
  • Proskii - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    its subjective, but they didn't have to last long (hl or lc kind of long) for them to of been considered good old days in my eyes. however, they lasted longer than what you experienced them to be, that bit I can promise at least.

ok children gather around, story time.

there were basically two halves of the heavily debated "good old days" that was archosaur's pk. most of you guys, even the better known ones, only experienced the second half right before the fc era. yes most of impulse turned white right at 30 (it was easy to wasnt it, being the biggest faction), but that didn't mean you were a part of the several hour long wars that happened over the course of nearly 2 weeks. most of what you're referencing was probably scrappy fights over oracle I and II, not the fattys.

the first half started when ulmos left impulse and pulled a long illuminous, badboy and several others. they were trashing impulse members at oracle II when me nova yoshi, this one psychic in particular who was the same level as nova but hes long since quit (no not gayfish or mexy, i forget his name), and a few others, went to fight em. we started wiping them quite easily because we had all the best DD. about 20 minutes into our fight at anglers I just left impulse to join Asuras because I saw it as an opportunity to make competition. well it workd out perfectly because I basically neutralized yoshi and others so that it became balanced. well one thing led to another and anglers / oracle II turned into a 2 hour war with nova bringing safezone buffers and asuras getting some unlikely allies (gayfish). both sides swapped ownership of just outside SZ for a while, but for the most part Asuras won and ended the day in control.

this went on over a few days until our newly recruited, and lower level asuras members couldn't oracle I because impulse took control of it again and obviously we were #1 rivals so they gunned for that tag like ulmos did to impulse members. at this point gayfish had already joined asuras and we were quite stacked at the time. most of who people expect would have pked at these levels DID NOT.

so the heated pk zone shifted from anglers back down to hidden orchid. it was here, and after the 2nd tw, more people started to get involved in the pk. narla started turning white, kazamir nahktul ghost fluffy, etc. ravenz were fresh off a tw loss and came in numbers to at least do something right, epicbunny, parena, khyrstalize, etc. nova and his impulse lot, and of course asuras getting bigger with nothing but pkers as the days went by. anyway 2 of these wars in particular lasted, again, 2 or nearing 2 hours (straight). the other fights built up over time with world chats and guild chats of action. this is where some sense and truemythz even found their way to start having some early fun.

the people who fought in this first half of archosaurs pk know exactly how good these days were and that they did in fact last for at least 2 weeks.

the second half of archosaurs pk is where most of the louder people got involved because they finally got to a comfortable level (7x) and were equipping themselves well. this is the pk that you are familiar with martin, don't confuse it.

here the pk changed from anglers and hidden orchid and shifted to west gate and orchid temple. this is where your Ieaz, kirbies, vvasteds, pinkrbells, proclivitys, etc. FIRST started to show their face in pk, or at least on the regular. if any of them showed up in the first half of archosaurs pk it was brief.

as this second half exhausted itself out, the fc era was born. some of us kept pking and always showing up, charmed or not, but most gave up and hid their face in instances.

hey i may toot my own horn a litle, but Im a defender of the truth so it is what it is

and kat <3 I come home wednesday. b:cute
  • Lylise - Archosaur
    Lylise - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    nooobs .....b:surrender
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Proski is correct in his explanation of the 1st and 2nd 'era' of PvP on Arch.

3rd 'era' of PvP on arch is nonexistent. Everyone lived in instances for the race to 100/best gear.

Fluffy, I totally remember that day. Impulse really did have a head start on everyone, it was amazing. Even more amazing is how Narla pulled through in catching up. We worked our asses off, but if it werent for Impulse providing that kind of competition, we wouldve been bored.

Honestly, a lot of us are long time PW players, either from here or other versions. We all have experience, most of us have had experience in many classes, end game, and *cough* multiple servers *wink*. I dont think anyone needs to get on the forums and flaunt for the sake of their ego. I think a lot of us pk'd freely at 30+, because thats when it was the most fun. No one had event gear. The only real person who was cs'd beyond belief was really ULMOS, and he provided sufficient entertainment for us all, imho.

I remember the first day or two, Proski and I were the only two that were sticking together in leveling around Etherblade. It was fun, the friendly but intense competition, and then duking it out later on. Remember when I was grinding outside of sanctuary Proski, and you camped me for I dont know how long? lawl

It really is about a reflection of how PWI 'used to be'. I wish I had the money to buy out PWI, wipe the servers and start fresh.

I really hope everyone is enjoying standing around gawking at each other wearing the same gear. b:victory
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    and kat <3 I come home wednesday. b:cute

*Marks calendar<3 b:pleased
  • Proskii - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Proski is correct in his explanation of the 1st and 2nd 'era' of PvP on Arch.

3rd 'era' of PvP on arch is nonexistent. Everyone lived in instances for the race to 100/best gear.

Fluffy, I totally remember that day. Impulse really did have a head start on everyone, it was amazing. Even more amazing is how Narla pulled through in catching up. We worked our asses off, but if it werent for Impulse providing that kind of competition, we wouldve been bored.

Honestly, a lot of us are long time PW players, either from here or other versions. We all have experience, most of us have had experience in many classes, end game, and *cough* multiple servers *wink*. I dont think anyone needs to get on the forums and flaunt for the sake of their ego. I think a lot of us pk'd freely at 30+, because thats when it was the most fun. No one had event gear. The only real person who was cs'd beyond belief was really ULMOS, and he provided sufficient entertainment for us all, imho.

I remember the first day or two, Proski and I were the only two that were sticking together in leveling around Etherblade. It was fun, the friendly but intense competition, and then duking it out later on. Remember when I was grinding outside of sanctuary Proski, and you camped me for I dont know how long? lawl

It really is about a reflection of how PWI 'used to be'. I wish I had the money to buy out PWI, wipe the servers and start fresh.

I really hope everyone is enjoying standing around gawking at each other wearing the same gear. b:victory

yeah nahktuul I remember all of what you mentioned. to add, I do recall some original narla members turning white even right at 30 so it wasn't fair to say only impulse was white. lickmypus was my first kill on the server outside silver pool, and then either her or another narla bm ended up killing me a few minutes later can't remember. before 6x-7x, it ended up being about a 5:1 ratio of white impulse members to white narla members before people got through the oracle I and II stages.

some other things I remember were dai_viper (i think?) dropping his 30gold wings on like day 3 lmao. crunchi_ the templar archer pking quite well, gayfish demonstrating white voodoo and tanking a bunch of 3x once he got his stash wep. aztec_god constantly having p.def marrow on b:dirty and nova buying rep on his psychic just so he had armors to shard for any kind of advantage haha

at the sanctuary bit, lol. one of my friends asked if I could come help because she thought she was going to lose her grinding spot. well didn't work out too well, all I remember was ghost was there too so i couldn't do much of anything but try and kite and wait for an unstunned/interupted moment to try and sutra. I think i just hit my sakys light then and both of you were in your 6x.

but yeah, compared to how raging tide turned out (the other new server), archosaur was 10x more of a success for what it did provide. people were fearless and in it for fun right away. nobody sat there thinking about managing their charms early so that they had sufficient funds weeks in advance in preparation for the amount of FC's they'd be doing. I'd like to think all the people who did nothing but play the game and pk instead of letting the game play them, inspired most of the server to at least for a little have some fun. (shout out to the early pkers, you know who you are). archosaur had moments over the first 2 weeks that truly did reflect on how pwi used to be before gear and ease of level separated the server. even after the fc era, if you were there at the right time, there were still some pretty big fights in dt and sp before it turned into nothing but west gate clique camping. and EVEN then, some of that was quite good. I thought the second pk event was a huge success as as well and helped motivate some people to keep playing archosaur. big turn out from impulse narla and bunnies that day.

when I come home I'm going to keep playing archosaur provided there are still FC's I can level in. but no matter how foolhardy it sounds , all I can say is if the opportunity presents itself again and theres another new server, I'll throw 100 gold in it and try and re-live the same moments all over again even if it is doomed to fail at some point. because to me, its far more worth it to do it big and to do it right when you can than to be one of these ninja cash shoppers who come up to 9x later after missing the glory moments only to have large accumulated wealth but with no one to use it on b:bye
  • Katanyia - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I honestly have to say this whole thread has been very discouraging in many ways. Makes those of us who missed out on the beginning feel like what we have accomplished has been pretty shallow. Being one of those "ninja cash shoppers"b:sad who apparently missed out on all the glory in the first 3 weeks makes me feel pretty discouraged and begin to wonder what the point even is any more of playing. sigh.....
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL, the good old days on a 4 1/2 month old server. GG

oracle -> spam FF -> buy packs -> quit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I honestly have to say this whole thread has been very discouraging in many ways. Makes those of us who missed out on the beginning feel like what we have accomplished has been pretty shallow. Being one of those "ninja cash shoppers"b:sad who apparently missed out on all the glory in the first 3 weeks makes me feel pretty discouraged and begin to wonder what the point even is any more of playing. sigh.....

thats why your playing with me kat on a new server b:dirty, so i can show you all these fights that most people miss. id do anything to be in the fights i had first month or two of harshlands, true fights not fueled by CS were skill really decides who wins, or whoever can zerge better xD

oh and proski i was pvp more or less every hour ingame after 30, i was in alot of fights, especially when Ulmos broke off and made Asuras. i remember i was squishy as *** then once i finished my 80 build rocked up at Orchid temple and took him and Ara. had alot of fights agenst Narla @ oracle 1 too even nova's fail psychic when i left impulse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • worldsanctuary
    worldsanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    . . . its far more worth it to do it big and to do it right when you can than to be one of these ninja cash shoppers who come up to 9x later after missing the glory moments only to have large accumulated wealth but with no one to use it on b:bye

to some extent, this^

This whole thread made me lol.

The good old days? What, when you all were the only cash shoppers? You may not have cash shopped +10, but there were not a few people in their 40s no less with all 4 socket gear, +5 weapons, etc. Not to mention the people that were 8x and 9x in like what? Week 2? Even if you didn't cash shop gear, you sure cash shopped levels. I bet it was fun to kill 5x's at level 80.

And good old days like when Ashuras was around? Gimme a break. I remember 6x and 7x Ashuras members camping the oracle spiders week 3 killing any 3x-5x that dared to be white named. Gee whiz, you think idiots like that might be the reason there is so little pk at levels sub 100?

What you all fail to understand is when you cash shop to PvP, you limit the number of people that will want to PvP with you, unless its 5 vs 1, in which case you qq about both of them ("noone pk's on this server", "noone can pk without ganking"). All when both of these are consequences of your own making.

It really makes me laugh when someone level 101 on a 5 month old server says that (*looks in Martin's direction).

The problem, of course, is that as soon as one person gets OP to PvP, everyone else decides they have to also. So there is a race to the top, and then the 10 or 12 people that spent the most money, and the most time all stand around with their +10 nirvana and and look at everyone else say "gee, where did everybody go?"

And as for "noobs", most of the cash shoppers (at least the heaviest ones) on this server have (some multiple) high level characters on other servers. They are really not "noobs" at all. They came here for a frest start at TW I expect (as I did), and to a lesser (but not insignificant) extent PvP. On their home servers, they were weaker compared to the other PvP players, or at best one of 100s that were OP. They came here to be one of the (fewer) OP players, then qq when noone wants to get killed by them. Well, cry me a river.

This server will pk as much as any other PvE server. As soon as more people get to 101. You want to speed them along at the pace you got there? Start buying hypers and selling them for 10k in west arch. Otherwise, you and your op gear may just have to wait until people catch up with you. You made this bed, now suck it up (or however that saying goes).

Oh, and btw, I have nothing against cash shoppers. I'm one of them. I just hate people qq'ing that there is no world pk or that somehow the server as a whole is carebear. Why be surprised at no competition when you spend time and money to ensure that you HAVE no competition?

Until then, enjoy some of the PvE content, this is a PvE server, after all. How many of you are caught up on your quests? b:chuckle

I sure as hell know I am not.

-BLOODMYSTIC

PS: and while I think that factions on this server should make the major factions defend 3 and 4 TW's each week (Impulse's history has shown they have trouble with a double defense and I am not sure Narla would fair all that much better), that is not happening. I would like to point out, however, that I do think it funny that all the people on this thread (primarily, but not exclusively, in impulse and narla) that appear to want PvP competition are in factions that (for the most part) don't attack each other and only attack the weaker factions. And what (more often than not) happens in those TW's? The weaker factions don't show.

So forgive me if I LMFAO at all these people qq'ing about how the server is so devoid of people that want to die under the heel of their Heavenrage Boots . . . .
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I love you BLOOD.
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i stopped reading after "This whole thread made me lol" b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
  • worldsanctuary
    worldsanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i stopped reading after "This whole thread made me lol" b:surrender

Maybe better you not read it. The truth hurts I hear . . . .

Probably just a rumor though.

What faction are you in again? What week is it? Have them attack Narla or Impulse if your not just in it for easy prey for your chicken.
    I love you BLOOD.

But in a manly, meat and potatoes kinda way, right agent?
    aaaw i was low lvl when everyone pked now that im 9x no one pks qq

They don't want any piece of you, Pluto. Make a 6x alt and hang out in West Arch white named. Dream will be glad to pk with you . . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxzTLdR17r0

Its kinda old, but I thought It would be nice to refresh some pwi-memories, since it is the

only one tangible proof of my humble existence on Archosaur.

Oh, I did like the video though. Thanks for posting. (You know me, always try to say something positive . . . )

And "the only one tangible proof" of your existence - you still are one of the few that kills me multiple times in every tw against Impulse. Your toon must be a very effective sleep walker . . . .