Reminiscenting good old days

13»

Comments

• _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    LMAO moving the college Kid has enough money to move, Amazing lol. But ya i even got in a couple street races it and won some money to buy this laptop (tho it really suckss, cant pick up signals for **** lol) so this summer wasnt that bad haha. U still play on Archo and did we get any flow of people yet?
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Cant you read noob? b:chuckle

Win me some moneyz, Im broke b:sad
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I remember when ULMOS hit 70 before most people hit 40 and was walking around with his calams and everyone feared him like he was LU BU or something (Dynasty Warriors reference lol) and in pk i would just stealth when i saw himQUOTE]

I lol'd hardcore.

I remember when the only person on the server who had a scroll of tome was DaiViper

I remember Roloson AND Puppygirl... having remembered them, I remember getting a COF Neck for 500 tokens a day for a day. LOL

I remember solo farming Nightscream to be the first 85 to open FC

I remember the first FC on the server

I remember the first PVP TW on the server to wipe out the Red Faction of Poles, lol... RavenZ

I remember when BadBoy left Impulse and started rpk'ing them, I left after and helped

I remember trading Katanyia the famed COF 'made by Puppygirl' Neck, LOL

I remember hating Nova with a hot passion and trolling him while killing squads of Impulse at Silver Pool

I remember when I attacked Bazarius at Oracle II spot, and chased his **** on my Gourd w/ him in Tiger Form all the way back to Etherblade

I remember falling into the TT basement in 3-2

In all, it was fun, and well worth it. I met alot of people, learned alot of ****, and I'll remember alot more then what I've listed here.

Not to be a ****, but, if this server is going to continue to make memories, then people need to be able to break off from big protective factions and just get out there and have fun. Especially now that all you get for TW pay is like 4 mirages, there really is no point in owning anything on the map... Haven't you heard? Territory is the new fashion.. and just as useless.
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ghostz is noobz. b:laugh

Fluffers, pm me, so I can act secretive-like about why your the leader of another guild.

ur never online to pm D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    ur never online to pm D:

I meant on this forum >.<
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well not all is bad so i go with ulmos thoughts:

I remember Fluffy always say "yes" when i shout hun u there(Misty)

I remember never to win a 1 vs1 against ULMOS

I remember doing a fc in a squad with me and 5 Potatos

I remember asking Nak how to use SL( yes old school player only dools here)

i 2 shot bad boy with a gush and a 10K critical BIDS after with my plus 5 fc sign and he with hes wife cleric buffs(no jolly bless back then) , stil i die a lot of times against him..

I remeber misty whisper me once about ULMOS and hes TT mats shop " OMG hun he sells so cheap.........

I remeber doing my fb 39 with me a 41 barb a 29 and a 31 cleric and a 27 venob:chuckle(was pure hell) thank god the barb was a fking pro.....tankerr was the name

I remeber on TW against impulse where me and valrain killed so many but so many of them.....

I remeber in seat of torment fb me stealing agro with pyro and crown of flame to the barb(dont remeber name) and nak and ended up using the stash lvl 50 sword....

I remeber doing a lot of noob quests wth king jack and being the first person he told about his sexual orietantions,,,,,

I remeber doing the 79 20/20/20 with only me and misty and teling hun pls sleep the mobs im geting charm ****......"err hun wts sleep" OMG hun sleep is one of the best skill u have, she finnaly got it b:chuckle

I remeber knowing the most kindness person in pwi ever(Misty)

I remeber returning ulmos wife 5 plus TT 90 glaive after she droped to a Narla sin wich went to me....

Was fun....
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    gold for 1kb:thanks
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    to some extent, this^

This whole thread made me lol.

The good old days? What, when you all were the only cash shoppers? You may not have cash shopped +10, but there were not a few people in their 40s no less with all 4 socket gear, +5 weapons, etc. Not to mention the people that were 8x and 9x in like what? Week 2? Even if you didn't cash shop gear, you sure cash shopped levels. I bet it was fun to kill 5x's at level 80.

And good old days like when Ashuras was around? Gimme a break. I remember 6x and 7x Ashuras members camping the oracle spiders week 3 killing any 3x-5x that dared to be white named. Gee whiz, you think idiots like that might be the reason there is so little pk at levels sub 100?

What you all fail to understand is when you cash shop to PvP, you limit the number of people that will want to PvP with you, unless its 5 vs 1, in which case you qq about both of them ("noone pk's on this server", "noone can pk without ganking"). All when both of these are consequences of your own making.

It really makes me laugh when someone level 101 on a 5 month old server says that (*looks in Martin's direction).

The problem, of course, is that as soon as one person gets OP to PvP, everyone else decides they have to also. So there is a race to the top, and then the 10 or 12 people that spent the most money, and the most time all stand around with their +10 nirvana and and look at everyone else say "gee, where did everybody go?"

And as for "noobs", most of the cash shoppers (at least the heaviest ones) on this server have (some multiple) high level characters on other servers. They are really not "noobs" at all. They came here for a frest start at TW I expect (as I did), and to a lesser (but not insignificant) extent PvP. On their home servers, they were weaker compared to the other PvP players, or at best one of 100s that were OP. They came here to be one of the (fewer) OP players, then qq when noone wants to get killed by them. Well, cry me a river.

This server will pk as much as any other PvE server. As soon as more people get to 101. You want to speed them along at the pace you got there? Start buying hypers and selling them for 10k in west arch. Otherwise, you and your op gear may just have to wait until people catch up with you. You made this bed, now suck it up (or however that saying goes).

Oh, and btw, I have nothing against cash shoppers. I'm one of them. I just hate people qq'ing that there is no world pk or that somehow the server as a whole is carebear. Why be surprised at no competition when you spend time and money to ensure that you HAVE no competition?

Until then, enjoy some of the PvE content, this is a PvE server, after all. How many of you are caught up on your quests? b:chuckle

I sure as hell know I am not.

-BLOODMYSTIC

PS: and while I think that factions on this server should make the major factions defend 3 and 4 TW's each week (Impulse's history has shown they have trouble with a double defense and I am not sure Narla would fair all that much better), that is not happening. I would like to point out, however, that I do think it funny that all the people on this thread (primarily, but not exclusively, in impulse and narla) that appear to want PvP competition are in factions that (for the most part) don't attack each other and only attack the weaker factions. And what (more often than not) happens in those TW's? The weaker factions don't show.

So forgive me if I LMFAO at all these people qq'ing about how the server is so devoid of people that want to die under the heel of their Heavenrage Boots . . . .

For once i agree wit h this jack ****........

They didnt cs they re op gears but they csed they lvls at the first weeks and and they now tell us that was the days......... its ****** LOL ......... spend milions on hyper oracles and now all they say is 10 plus this 10 plus that........

But hey wt the hell let them talk....... its just words.......
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    I remeber returning ulmos wife 5 plus TT 90 glaive after she droped to a Narla sin wich went to me....

Was fun....

SO your the one that got it b:angry thats my glaive!!! lolol but its ok we got alot of drops from pk ^^
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    im bored arguing with people who cant admit there wrong, its tiresome. potato is right too.

but ill give you alittle epeen boost then blood, yes i got a free item, so yes im a cashshopper. Changing the subject slightly then how much have you spent blood? $2000? $3000? shame you never put all that wasted cash to use and pk. b:cry

btw, dont get into a argument with icezicle or proski, with the amount off bullcrap you post you'd fill up the forums arguing with em with your wall of text posts.

Just a little question about cs or not csing... How in the *** did u got hercules to start farming those bosses or TT??
    Did Leaz gave that to u too???wait was it grind??Or maybe u dont have an hercules and u solo TTbosses with the TB pet??
    Can u explain that to me since we are such good friends....
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    to some extent, this^

This whole thread made me lol.

The good old days? What, when you all were the only cash shoppers? You may not have cash shopped +10, but there were not a few people in their 40s no less with all 4 socket gear, +5 weapons, etc. Not to mention the people that were 8x and 9x in like what? Week 2? Even if you didn't cash shop gear, you sure cash shopped levels. I bet it was fun to kill 5x's at level 80.

And good old days like when Ashuras was around? Gimme a break. I remember 6x and 7x Ashuras members camping the oracle spiders week 3 killing any 3x-5x that dared to be white named. Gee whiz, you think idiots like that might be the reason there is so little pk at levels sub 100?

What you all fail to understand is when you cash shop to PvP, you limit the number of people that will want to PvP with you, unless its 5 vs 1, in which case you qq about both of them ("noone pk's on this server", "noone can pk without ganking"). All when both of these are consequences of your own making.

It really makes me laugh when someone level 101 on a 5 month old server says that (*looks in Martin's direction).

The problem, of course, is that as soon as one person gets OP to PvP, everyone else decides they have to also. So there is a race to the top, and then the 10 or 12 people that spent the most money, and the most time all stand around with their +10 nirvana and and look at everyone else say "gee, where did everybody go?"

And as for "noobs", most of the cash shoppers (at least the heaviest ones) on this server have (some multiple) high level characters on other servers. They are really not "noobs" at all. They came here for a frest start at TW I expect (as I did), and to a lesser (but not insignificant) extent PvP. On their home servers, they were weaker compared to the other PvP players, or at best one of 100s that were OP. They came here to be one of the (fewer) OP players, then qq when noone wants to get killed by them. Well, cry me a river.

This server will pk as much as any other PvE server. As soon as more people get to 101. You want to speed them along at the pace you got there? Start buying hypers and selling them for 10k in west arch. Otherwise, you and your op gear may just have to wait until people catch up with you. You made this bed, now suck it up (or however that saying goes).

Oh, and btw, I have nothing against cash shoppers. I'm one of them. I just hate people qq'ing that there is no world pk or that somehow the server as a whole is carebear. Why be surprised at no competition when you spend time and money to ensure that you HAVE no competition?

Until then, enjoy some of the PvE content, this is a PvE server, after all. How many of you are caught up on your quests? b:chuckle

I sure as hell know I am not.

-BLOODMYSTIC

PS: and while I think that factions on this server should make the major factions defend 3 and 4 TW's each week (Impulse's history has shown they have trouble with a double defense and I am not sure Narla would fair all that much better), that is not happening. I would like to point out, however, that I do think it funny that all the people on this thread (primarily, but not exclusively, in impulse and narla) that appear to want PvP competition are in factions that (for the most part) don't attack each other and only attack the weaker factions. And what (more often than not) happens in those TW's? The weaker factions don't show.

So forgive me if I LMFAO at all these people qq'ing about how the server is so devoid of people that want to die under the heel of their Heavenrage Boots . . . .

mmm u should post this sht in my server yo just make some name changes and u got it ;D
  • locust
    locust Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    wrong for everyone of you who was not in the first batch of closed beta like i was. fail to all of you when the game had fun bugs like the never ending fall and there were no patches or expansions. i was in this good old days i was only only in 8th grade and i got the the pass key from an mmo site that only had so many.

wat now noobs
    b:angry
  • Neco - Raging Tide
    Neco - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    locust wrote: »
    wrong for everyone of you who was not in the first batch of closed beta like i was. fail to all of you when the game had fun bugs like the never ending fall and there were no patches or expansions. i was in this good old days i was only only in 8th grade and i got the the pass key from an mmo site that only had so many.

wat now noobs
    b:angry

You look mad, sir.
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    the good old days for me was narlas first tw was defiattly one of them

http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af101/PWINarla/narla1stTW.jpg

if you notice you see soochi trying to get on the oar with me but fails at jumping

also she has one of the first tt60 xbows, which she later dropped (a sign of things to come)

as well as squirrelpee who was the original narla

actually i think everyone in here isnt in narla anymore cept buns agentpotato kiaxn kazamir and accestes

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=694502 <---i think stebbie got a lunar bow from proclivity like some pk drop? something like that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2010

if you notice you see soochi trying to get on the oar with me but fails at jumping

also she has one of the first tt60 xbows, which she later dropped (a sign of things to come)

actually i think everyone in here isnt in narla anymore cept buns agentpotato kiaxn kazamir and accestes

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=694502 <---i think stebbie got a lunar bow from proclivity like some pk drop? something like that

Wow, I didn't know Soochi used to be in Narla. It's quite funny how Soochi used to be in Narla, then ended up as leader of Impulse, then now resigned.

The good old days I had was in SoulSlayr back then before SoulSlayr merged to Fatalis. It's interesting how the leader of SoulSlayr became the leader of Fatalis as of right now.

Also, had a hard time killing you tonight :P. Has Narla EVER lost a TW?
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Bigz is bustin' out the old screenies! Yay! b:pleased Good times, good times

And as far as I know, Narla has never lost a territory.
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    narlas never lost a tw one week the didnt gain a land though (fought impulse for 3 hrs) but no narlas crystal has never been destroyed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    narlas never lost a tw one week the didnt gain a land though (fought impulse for 3 hrs) but no narlas crystal has never been destroyed

That happen for 3 reasons,

1- Nak was on vacations

2- Most of the ppl though it will be a walk on the crystal and didnt got a charm, and many tw after 1 hour fight( my squad lost the barb and cleric b:angry

3- Very Poor choice on the Nukes squads putting me and Valrain on a stupid watching squad always on Lanne C doing nothing.... when him and me were the most well geared wizards back then..

I quote abbygall " WTF are u both doing on this squad??? you are to OP to be here"
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Quite frankly you people wouldn't know good old days if it slapped you in the face. Play on one single server for 2 years then talk about the good old days. This server hasn't even reached a year yet.
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Quite frankly you people wouldn't know good old days if it slapped you in the face. Play on one single server for 2 years then talk about the good old days. This server hasn't even reached a year yet.

Following that logic, one couldnt speak of the 'good ol' days' until we're like, on our deathbeds?
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    edited August 2010
    Considering I've had multiple characters on Sanctuary, since this game opened...I think I know a little about 'the good old days'.....

Just because someone switches servers does not exclude them from this implied 'elite' group of people that are 'allowed' to reminisce.

While you are correct that this server is not 1 year old yet, it is safe to say this server, and its population, has changed dramatically, as any server does. Therefore, to look back on the past and remember how things were, is allowable.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Considering I've had multiple characters on Sanctuary, since this game opened...I think I know a little about 'the good old days'.....

Just because someone switches servers does not exclude them from this implied 'elite' group of people that are 'allowed' to reminisce.

While you are correct that this server is not 1 year old yet, it is safe to say this server, and its population, has changed dramatically, as any server does. Therefore, to look back on the past and remember how things were, is allowable.

gg rob.b:cute
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    edited September 2010

Oh sweet lord those are the good ol days right there lol.

And ya i loved making Soochi drop that xbow, it was a good day haha

SQUIRRELPEE, man i miss that kid so much, we had some good times. "No Speak English" LOLOLOL

wow thats all that is left from the orginial, good to see the name live on though ^^ when i get broadband back ill be sure to give u guys a visit on my anni mount and new clothes yay for applying before sept 2008 haha.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010

SQUIRRELPEE, man i miss that kid so much, we had some good times. "no speek inglis" LOLOLOL

wow thats all that is left from the orginial, good to see the name live on though ^^ when i get broadband back ill be sure to give u guys a visit on my anni mount and new clothes yay for applying before sept 2008 haha.

Fixed it for you babe.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • _Kazamir_ - Archosaur
    _Kazamir_ - Archosaur Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited September 2010

SQUIRRELPEE, man i miss that kid so much, we had some good times. "No Speak English" LOLOLOL

GET BROADBAND NAO NAB!!! ...i mean.... yREmaeRD hold the highest pk count...come take ur title!! D:<
  • ashleymarieply08
    ashleymarieply08 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The good ole days ..........somehow this makes the server seem old.
    The start of this server was fun,it was what many were looking for a chance to go at a clean map void of colour.
    I was in few factions at the start then in Narla, the best by far faction since Legendary in their Prime on Sanctuary.
    It was fun winning the land by the time I joined Narla they already owned 4 lands but I was there to win much more.
    Enjoyed the nail biting wars against Impulse at the begining made it all the better to have compition.
    Sad the server became dead it needs to have one faction step up and become compition for Narla or more then one or else you will see this server become even deader in future.
    Nah good to see your doing ok never had chance to wish you luck before you left.
    I too have left followed my on line hubby who I adore to his home turff of LC.
    But much of me miss's Archo and the people I met along the way ........