Wizards vs Assasins...

Options

Comments

• Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    adaptability, it's what filters out the pros from the noobs. If you cant find a way...any way to beat a new class, then I feel bad for you. Sure you may have played for almost 2 years, and maybe ur an uber pro, or whatever, but if you can't face off against a new class, and Q.Q about getting killed by 1 sin (probably more but you only gave 1 example) then I truely feel sorry for you wasting 2 years. Adaptability.....don't Q.Q and ragequit...just learn how to counter a sin. Hell, I have a character of every class at least 3x, and I pvp fine against sins, it just depends on how good they are (and ofc I now that 30-89/100 is way different, i'm just giving an example). I just think you're pissed because you aren't the most feared, 1 shot and kill everything you see class ever person anymore, with wizards amazingly high pdef after stone barrier (especially demons of 150%) and awesome mag dmg especially with BIDS lol...tell me, why did you first make a wiz?...maybe it looked cool etc....why did you lvl it to 100? eh?...cause you could perhaps own everything in sight?...well now, once another class comes around and can kill you as easily as you can other classes, you start to Q.Q because now you aren't at the top of the PWI food chain anymore. Instead of Q.Qing and making statements against the company that brought you (and all the private servers) pwi, maybe you could thank them for giving you an opponent that is even with you in terms of killing power. It is also a good time for you to learn some new tactics other than, Woosh hehe roflpwnedorz.....now you actually have to worry about another class. So to you Q.Qing failnub, gf b:cool

oh, wow. Just WOW...
    the lvl 30 PvPer on three different classes is giving opinions about PvP balance.
    Well ... this game isn't buried yet, but it's for sure brain dead ...
    Dude, just stay out of topics concerning endgame PVP...or just read them and keep your opinion for yourself, cause they aren't worth a poo.
    You have no idea about maxed stun/freeze/sleep skills, double/tripple sparks and maxed genie control skill. You hear stories and you have an opinion now?
    WOW...
    I assume you already have a pretty deep understanding of Sage/Demon paths and their advantages too.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arma_Geddon - Heavens Tear
    Arma_Geddon - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *completely agrees.
    The doctor will see you now.
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    Rated_PG - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Let me laugh. You can adapt just only if you have chance to adapt. If aliens landed on earth and attack us do you thing we could adapt? BS. They technical advantage would much over us. Same with assassin. Apparently you weren't killed assassin lv. 100+. There is no chance to survive regardless of magic class. You cannot adapt if difference is too high. Game is broken no doubt. As I was higher and higher level I has still less and less problem to own another classes till tideborn come out.
    Also You cannot adapt if you cannot move or do anything. How you want to adapt? Give me some advice. Even GM didn't have any because none exist. If you are stunt you cannot use ANYTHING.

For one, learn to spell and use grammar, just because you are Q.Qing and regequitting doesn't give you the right to look like an idiot (oh wait..b:chuckle) If you are just immob, you can distance shrink...stun etc is different, refine your gear for more hp, get more defensive genie skills, apoth helps......DETECTION POTS!....>.>....89+10(max lvl walk)+20(max lvl clt) = 109....101+det pot = see teh fish >.< = bye bye fishy if you get a good nuke in first before the tele stun.
    oh, wow. Just WOW...
    the lvl 30 PvPer on three different classes is giving opinions about PvP balance.
    Well ... this game isn't buried yet, but it's for sure brain dead ...
    Dude, just stay out of topics concerning endgame PVP...or just read them and keep your opinion for yourself, cause they aren't worth a poo.
    You have no idea about maxed stun/freeze/sleep skills, double/tripple sparks and maxed genie control skill. You hear stories and you have an opinion now?
    WOW...
    I assume you already have a pretty deep understanding of Sage/Demon paths and their advantages too.

For one, it is like astrohawke said, it's an open thread, for the whole community. I have a wizard (few builds of all classes) and sins. I may not have the xp to back up my input, but at least im not a ragequitting noob that doesnt have any skill whatsoever ;) (mumin) The factual statements still stand as valid. Just because I don't have the xp to back it up, doesn't mean I don't know that there are a TON of VARIABLES that can determine the outcome of any given fight. Misses, crits, aoes while mobs are around, othe rplayers, battlefield setup, etc. And as for the sage/demon I have only considered one class's so far...the sins. I don't have the cash for -int gear, so demon is definately out of the way, but anywhoo I still researched in full the skills and how they work etc for both sage and demon sins, and either way i'd go sage, for the atk lvl bonus from cotd, and good +'s like 3% regan from bp instead of 2% increased duration time of DN, etc. You can't say I don't know stuff, when you obviously don't know the intelligence I have gathered on things. b:bye
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Extreme Dex Nuke The Hell Out Of Everybody In Sight Build

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, if you don't like it, well gf to you. b:cool

Sins aren't op'd it's just that you suck ^.^.
    I'm a sin even at 3x I can kill all you oracled 10x noobs >.<
  • TrueJustice - Harshlands
    TrueJustice - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    For one, learn to spell and use grammar, just because you are Q.Qing and regequitting doesn't give you the right to look like an idiot (oh wait..) If you are just immob, you can distance shrink...stun etc is different, refine your gear for more hp, get more defensive genie skills, apoth helps......DETECTION POTS!....>.>....89+10(max lvl walk)+20(max lvl clt) = 109....101+det pot = see teh fish >.< = bye bye fishy if you get a good nuke in first before the tele stun. (can't 1shot you because of deaden nerves and 25% chance to take only 1 damage)

Distance Shrink? They just follow with teleport stun.

And 1 detection potion for every fight with a sin? I'm not rich, they cost like 75k on my server... it requires tons of herbs for only 1 potion. b:surrender

Refine gears for more hp? Mumin has already 5400 hp which is much for wizards, assuming he is pure magic build.

More defensive genie skills? What is more defensive than expel/absolute domain?
    Genie needs to recover hp after the first chain attack.
    I can't even survive the first (double sparked) chain combo WITHOUT my genie.
    Wrong genie equipped = no chance

You can't discuss with us because of your lack of experience.

Please tell me how to adapt without very expensive potions and high refinements or accept assassins have too many advantages.
    Stop making fun of some good wizards here.

For my wizard mates:
    I like Force of Will + Dragon's Breath + Expel on myself. They will try to stop your DB but can't, when they enter stealth they immediately get kicked out and when they run after some seconds you just sleep and nuke them b:victory
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    For my wizard mates:
    I like Force of Will + Dragon's Breath + Expel on myself. They will try to stop your DB but can't, when they enter stealth they immediately get kicked out and when they run after some seconds you just sleep and nuke them b:victory

Thanks for advice interesting.
    I'm 5400 hp pure true.
    Now so we need apothecary, genie skills to have chance to survive his attack. My question is. What special need assassin to survive our attack? Answer is NOTHING. See difference? This is not what I called balanced game no way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    For one, learn to spell and use grammar, just because you are Q.Qing and regequitting doesn't give you the right to look like an idiot (oh wait..b:chuckle) If you are just immob, you can distance shrink...stun etc is different, refine your gear for more hp, get more defensive genie skills, apoth helps......DETECTION POTS!....>.>....89+10(max lvl walk)+20(max lvl clt) = 109....101+det pot = see teh fish >.< = bye bye fishy if you get a good nuke in first before the tele stun.

For one, it is like astrohawke said, it's an open thread, for the whole community. I have a wizard (few builds of all classes) and sins. I may not have the xp to back up my input, but at least im not a ragequitting noob that doesnt have any skill whatsoever ;) (mumin) The factual statements still stand as valid. Just because I don't have the xp to back it up, doesn't mean I don't know that there are a TON of VARIABLES that can determine the outcome of any given fight. Misses, crits, aoes while mobs are around, othe rplayers, battlefield setup, etc. And as for the sage/demon I have only considered one class's so far...the sins. I don't have the cash for -int gear, so demon is definately out of the way, but anywhoo I still researched in full the skills and how they work etc for both sage and demon sins, and either way i'd go sage, for the atk lvl bonus from cotd, and good +'s like 3% regan from bp instead of 2% increased duration time of DN, etc. You can't say I don't know stuff, when you obviously don't know the intelligence I have gathered on things. b:bye

What intelligence? You don't have a toon over 3x... How much "gathering" could you have possibly done? Watch youtube? Read forums? ***** please.
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Distance Shrink? They just follow with teleport stun.

And 1 detection potion for every fight with a sin? I'm not rich, they cost like 75k on my server... it requires tons of herbs for only 1 potion. b:surrender

Refine gears for more hp? Mumin has already 5400 hp which is much for wizards, assuming he is pure magic build.

More defensive genie skills? What is more defensive than expel/absolute domain?
    Genie needs to recover hp after the first chain attack.
    I can't even survive the first (double sparked) chain combo WITHOUT my genie.
    Wrong genie equipped = no chance

You can't discuss with us because of your lack of experience.

Please tell me how to adapt without very expensive potions and high refinements or accept assassins have too many advantages.
    Stop making fun of some good wizards here.

1. make the freaking pots then
    2. even simple apoth powders work in that instance, like chaosand life powders...which are lvl 1 (req lvl 10)
    3. I can discuss with you, despite my lack of xp, since I have the knowledge to back it up and then some.
    4.Here's a very good wizard only defensive gebie abillity if you're able to get it on, before/after domain.

Aquaflame Armor Level 10
    Genie lvl 83
    SP ? (?)
    Water 4 - Fire 4
    Energy 95
    Stamina 104
    Instant
    Cooldown 60 seconds
    Requisite Class Wizard only

Combines the powers of Fire and Water into a chaotic shield.
    Reduces the damage you take by 400% for 10 seconds,
    then increases the damage you take by 40% for 10 seconds.

Dexterity: Every 8 Genie Dexterity points increases the damage reduction by 1%.
    Dexterity: Every 8 Genie Dexterity points reduces the damage increase by 1%.

also like i said theres a **** load of variables that can help determine a fight's outcome...stay in a heavily populated area....squad you noob -.-.....stay by an npc and aoe if you get that cold chill, or aoe grind...the sin probably will just stay away from you at that point. And the biggest factor is.....anyone?......LUCK!!!!!

5.Maybe if your "good wizards" weren't such whiners and fail at adapting, I wouldn't have to make them look how they deserver. P.S. I'm not trying btw ;)
    Thanks for advice interesting.
    I'm 5400 hp pure true.
    Now so we need apothecary, genie skills to have chance to survive his attack. My question is. What special need assassin to survive our attack? Answer is NOTHING. See difference? This is not what I called balanced game no way.

Then leave ,it doesn't suit you so you whine about not being able to kill 1 class, 1....my god....
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The path I chose is this, terrorizing anyone my daggers touch, sacrificing a pitiful bit of defense for amazingly high hits and crits, watching as everyone I come across hits the floor before they can react to my devastating hits, seeing them vanish in despair knowing they just got nuked. b:cool Yeah if this is wrong I don't want to be right. This is my build and the way I chose, if you don't like it, well gf to you. b:cool

edited July 2010
    Options
    I saw assassins using "immune to damage" apoth orbs (which stun you) combined with their "immune to movement debuffs"-skill and they can still attack.
    How to stop that? You can't even sleep/seal them during god-mode.

If wizards can use apoth stuff, sins can as well. They just ADAPT to our adaption b:shutup
    edited July 2010
    Options
    2. even simple apoth powders work in that instance, like chaosand life powders...which are lvl 1 (req lvl 10)
    3. I can discuss with you, despite my lack of xp, since I have the knowledge to back it up and then some.4.Here's a very good wizard only defensive gebie abillity if you're able to get it on, before/after domain.

So you think you can Use the Aquaflame armor, and still have enough energy to use domain? Yeah sure, you sure know your stuff... and then some.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ppl that come with genius Ideas like pots and genies skill forget one thing: a smart oponent will use the same kind of skills.
    Tricks work on nubs or once on a smart player. After that, it's done, smoked and thrown away.
    That lives you deal with the native skills you have. Where Sins pwn.
    End of story.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Aquaflame Armor Level 10
    Genie lvl 83
    SP ? (?)
    Water 4 - Fire 4
    Energy 95
    Stamina 104
    Instant
    Cooldown 60 seconds

Not a bad idea, but it reduces only damage, you are still in his stun-sleep-seal lock and after 10 seconds, you take 40% more damage xD wts 1shots
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    3. I can discuss with you, despite my lack of xp, since I have the knowledge to back it up and then some.
    4.Here's a very good wizard only defensive gebie abillity if you're able to get it on, before/after domain.

Aquaflame Armor Level 10
    Genie lvl 83
    SP ? (?)
    Water 4 - Fire 4
    Energy 95
    Stamina 104
    Instant
    Cooldown 60 seconds

also like i said theres a **** load of variables that can help determine a fight's outcome...stay in a heavily populated area....squad you noob -.-.....stay by an npc and aoe if you get that cold chill, or aoe grind...the sin probably will just stay away from you at that point. And the biggest factor is.....anyone?......LUCK!!!!!

5.Maybe if your "good wizards" weren't such whiners and fail at adapting, I wouldn't have to make them look how they deserver. P.S. I'm not trying btw ;)

Then leave ,it doesn't suit you so you whine about not being able to kill 1 class, 1....my god....

how u use pharma pots if u are locked and insine dmg vs u so die in less than 5 sec?
    that genie skill maybe save ur **** vs archer but vs sin ? they just lol sleep and go to stealth/or just fall down and laugh on u a big, costed u wasted half of ur energy for nothing if u have vit genie. lets say u got 1 sec and u use antistun, but u really think sin just wait there? come on...
    edited July 2010
    Options
    also like i said theres a **** load of variables that can help determine a fight's outcome...stay in a heavily populated area....squad you noob -.-

Me again

I thought we talk about 1on1 fights ^^ class vs class
    When I stay in a popular pvp zone, I often have to deal with 2 assassins at the same time b:laugh

Stealth annoys me because they never give you a chance to start battle, staying invisible 99% of their time.
    So afraid of dying and looking like a bad player.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Aquaflame Armor Level 10
    Genie lvl 83
    SP ? (?)
    Water 4 - Fire 4
    Energy 95
    Stamina 104
    Instant
    Cooldown 60 seconds

fail, n00b has reached a new level of fail that has never been seen before on these forums. What part of sins dont need stealth did you not understand? Knocking a sin out of stealth is fun.. but doesnt change the outcome. Aquaflame armor reduces damage by 20% at level 10, if you had ANY experience whatsoever you would know this. This is my last time educating n00bs in this thread how wizard v. sin really is like. This thread is getting pathetic, all the end game knowledgable wizards saying that wiz vs. sin is impossible against a bunch of lowbie n00bs that know nothing about the game saying they know best. LULZ
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Alimion - Sanctuary
    Alimion - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dont offer advice when you have no experiennce in the matter. With 22 kills to your name at lvl 95, you are classified as a carebear and therefore any pvp advice is useless. So now that that is out of the way.. You need a target to begin charging emberstorm, so you would need to know where the sin is, and have a target nearby to knock it out of stealth.. which is pretty damn tough to do, and eben if you do somehow knock a sin out of stealth with dumb luck.. you are still going to lose because of the bajillion control skills and ridiculous dps. Sins dont even need stealth to ****, its just one more thing to destroy us

Wow you went through all that effort to look up my kills because my suggestion had a very small % of being an outside the box idea.
    Well, while you are investigating me like "joe the plumber" trying to find dirt on me thus creating and AD HOMINEN attack to reduce my opinions to be equal that of my PK kills, I am a 42 year old adult that plays this game in my spare time while being a father/business owner/husband. thankfully I have been around long enough to see PWI evolve from fetus to full fledged money maker and have scoured the forums observing the QQ and giving my own QQ. I would suggest if you ever enter the real world you could get a really good job as a democratic operative, i heard saul alinskys "rules for radicals" is the premier guide to attacking the person.

Im going to do you a favor a rephrase your response that may be helpful in the outside world...
    "Are you talking duels or PK, because you do not seem to do alot of PK. In either case the spell will go off when they stealth while you are casting OR it is just possible that they move out of range on you all the time. As wizzy emberstorm is really never a viable option and knowing the amount of skills they have at this level you are screwed even if they appear, previous posts combining genies/apoths MAY work with your wacky suggestion, who really knows, not even I because i am not a game designer NOR am i all knowing..none of us here are. Lets face it, we have been supplanted as top predator on the PWI food chain"

FTFY

Responses like that is why i stopped my son from playing, took away his hot pockets and dr. pepper, turned off his music and told him to go outside and actually get some exercise and sunlight and read a book...productive things. I think he actually got a tan and lost some weight.
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Me again

I thought we talk about 1on1 fights ^^ class vs class
    When I stay in a popular pvp zone, I often have to deal with 2 assassins at the same time b:laugh

Stealth annoys me because they never give you a chance to start battle, staying invisible 99% of their time.
    So afraid of dying and looking like a bad player.

When I pk, I usually just stalk a target around for the lulz, and when I see him/her lose focus (either stop moving, or meditate) I buff+spark, then t.mire if needed vs barbs....and **** away...I never go in and out of stealth atm....my S.E stealth lvl is too low at 3x ish Q.Q to do any good to restealth.
    Not a bad idea, but it reduces only damage, you are still in his stun-sleep-seal lock and after 10 seconds, you take 40% more damage xD wts 1shots

that, if you had ebough energy on your genie left, is where A.D would come in, to knock out that extra dmg taken ^.^ (if it could work like that, does in theory)
    fail, n00b has reached a new level of fail that has never been seen before on these forums. What part of sins dont need stealth did you not understand? Knocking a sin out of stealth is fun.. but doesnt change the outcome. Aquaflame armor reduces damage by 20% at level 10, if you had ANY experience whatsoever you would know this. This is my last time educating n00bs in this thread how wizard v. sin really is like. This thread is getting pathetic, all the end game knowledgable wizards saying that wiz vs. sin is impossible against a bunch of lowbie n00bs that know nothing about the game saying they know best. LULZ

did you read?...at lvl 10 its 400% reduction + genie stats improve it....learn to read please. At low lvls, wizards are just squishy bait, but when they get higher they are a formidable opponent and i'd be just as scared to get 2 shot by you guys as you would for me to lock you down to death.

What intelligence? You don't have a toon over 3x... How much "gathering" could you have possibly done? Watch youtube? Read forums? ***** please.
    Lvl nowadays is **** for most people, they cube, orb etx there and don't learn to play their class, you veterans are different however, where skill was once used to gain levels. So what if I only have 3x chars. doesn't mean I know any less than anyone else.

Say that you went in for an interview, and you bsed your way in there, and I worked my way in there, and someone else was unsure but still studied to get there.

The guy who bsed will know nothing, therefore he will fail, the guy who worked will know a lot with the xp to back it up, therefore he will get the job, the guy who studied hard to learn will know just as much as the guy who worked hard, but just will have to apply things as he goes ;), get it? got it? good.

So you think you can Use the Aquaflame armor, and still have enough energy to use domain? Yeah sure, you sure know your stuff... and then some.

If you had a genie with 230(minimum) energy +, you could use both, and thus could give you an excellent chance to save your life. (My god, did I just give you guys a viable option Q.Q, run away!!!! Start stealthing now!)
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If you had a genie with 230(minimum) energy +, you could use both, and thus could give you an excellent chance to save your life. (My god, did I just give you guys a viable option Q.Q, run away!!!! Start stealthing now!)

pls show me 1ppl who got 230 energy XD also idk if u know but if its dont change then after x genie point for+1 stat need 2 point (example 1 vit is 2 point) so gl
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options
    let him be.
    he knows poo
    he pk's at lvl 30

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    let him be.
    he knows poo
    he pk's at lvl 30

aww 490 kills at 100, how many of those were your classes op's 1 shots?....now that theres a class that can stand up to you, you feel you have to Q.Q about every little thing with that class to make your point seem valid, when you're just upset that you don't own every single class now. xD...how sad....how sad...and yes, I do pk at lvl 30, I have only gotten pked...3 times?....a stalker 8x sin...and a 100+ archer...2 times..wow...but 15/3...thats not a good lvl 30 record at all, i've defeated every class no matter the gear they had, and if i went back for seconds, they shouldve learned to stay in a safe zone. All the wizzies i've dueled, and the one I pked, never once Q.Q'ed, because they know stealth is a skill....but even then..they still never got a hit in with me 1-2 shotting them every time, if they would've hit me first, then I wouldve died probably. So please, before your head gets any bigger, try to get some skills b:victory woo ur lvl 100...woooo that makes you a pro?...i think not

Even if I was a lvl 105 sin, that had a 10x on every server, with so much xp that it made me sick, My points would still not be valid to you, because you are too thick skulled to see some good moves, and attempt to use them when you are given the opprotunity. wow...way to drop the ball there hun.
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Emouse - Archosaur
    Emouse - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    if they set anti-spark up in stealth mode than wiz have chance to survive stun...and they have chance to hit with expel and a.domain(something like that) till that no way u can write but u maybe need sick gear +12 to survive demon/sage ~ double spark than stun hit...
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    aww 490 kills at 100, how many of those were your classes op's 1 shots? [didnt read rest of the spam]

i am 1 of those b:cute

differ, its a pve server- not like everyone and his mom is in pk mode

Rated is another Yulk-type-user, only that yulki had some fun posts in the past
    i like potato
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i've defeated every class no matter the gear they had, and if i went back for seconds, they shouldve learned to stay in a safe zone. All the wizzies i've dueled, and the one I pked, never once Q.Q'ed, because they know stealth is a skill....but even then..they still never got a hit in with me 1-2 shotting them every time

thanks for proving how OP sins are, even at lvl 30 b:bye
  • Astrohawke - Lost City
    Astrohawke - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    No -interval gears at lvl 89?
    Wristguards, tt80 daggers, lvl 60 rank chest, maybe even -interval tome!

99% of level 89s won't have the tome and the majority won't even have the wrists from what I've seen on my server. Even with those gears, you're still looking at 2aps. A 101 wiz who has been playing for 2 years should have better equips than tt90 ffs. At least tt99 and with some garnet sharding and stone barrier they have defenses equivalent of HA users.

Then again, the situation you're talking about is purely PK. That means 2 things. Mum turn PvP off if you're going to QQ about being PKed. Secondly, had the situation been reversed, the wiz could have just as easily 1 or 2 shot the sin with basic spells before the sin could stealth or run away.

PK is only half of PvP and not even the more important half. Assassins still suck in TW but you don't seem to care about that.

I'll say what I said before in case some of you missed it:
    My original point was that some classes are better at killing certain classes than others. Assassins happen to be good against squishies but not so good against heavy armor. That's what balance is. LA kills robes, robes kill heavies and heavies kill LA. It doesn't always have to be that every class can kill every other class.

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO KILL SINS. At least not easily. That's the job left to BMs and Barbs. PK also means absolutely nothing. Most of you here can turn PK off. Those that can't are just as likely to be killed by someone 30 levels higher or someone who spend 100x as much in the cash shop. The end result is you're still going to die.
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    thanks for proving how OP sins are, even at lvl 30 b:bye

Lol, it's not the sin class, it's the user, If i was a wiz, I woulda stillkilled those people, cleric, also, bm, also...it isn't just the sin class, any account i pvp on I am good with, it's just being lucky, knowing your class and how to pvp with it, and being better than the other person.
    i am 1 of those b:cute

differ, its a pve server- not like everyone and his mom is in pk mode

Rated is another Yulk-type-user, only that yulki had some fun posts in the past

I was on a pve server on Rated, i know theres not too many ppl in pk mode, even way more less at 3-4x. and from i've cared to see of yulk, he's a d0uche, and i'm not anything like him, you just don't like it when someone elses opinions make sense. b:thanks
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands
    ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lol, it's not the sin class, it's the user, If i was a wiz, I woulda stillkilled those people, cleric, also, bm, also...it isn't just the sin class, any account i pvp on I am good with, it's just being lucky, knowing your class and how to pvp with it, and being better than the other person.

Sins are OP and every moron can play them. b:shutup
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sins are OP and every moron can play them. b:shutup

^ this

@ Rated.. make a wizard/cleric/veno/psy/(hell even an archer will lose most of the time vs a sin) and fight a sin that isnt braindead in pvp.

You will lose every time. Thinking otherwise is just idiotic. Its the class, skill has nothing to do with it when it comes to sins. Its the reason why almost everyone rerolled to one, because they are broken in PvP.

The only class that stands a chance with them endgame is a barb and possibly BM's if they have OP gear, but ive seen well geared BMs taken down by sins.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    99% of level 89s won't have the tome and the majority won't even have the wrists from what I've seen on my server. Even with those gears, you're still looking at 2aps. A 101 wiz who has been playing for 2 years should have better equips than tt90 ffs. At least tt99 and with some garnet sharding and stone barrier they have defenses equivalent of HA users.

Then again, the situation you're talking about is purely PK. That means 2 things. Mum turn PvP off if you're going to QQ about being PKed. Secondly, had the situation been reversed, the wiz could have just as easily 1 or 2 shot the sin with basic spells before the sin could stealth or run away.

PK is only half of PvP and not even the more important half. Assassins still suck in TW but you don't seem to care about that.

I'll say what I said before in case some of you missed it:

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO KILL SINS. At least not easily. That's the job left to BMs and Barbs. PK also means absolutely nothing. Most of you here can turn PK off. Those that can't are just as likely to be killed by someone 30 levels higher or someone who spend 100x as much in the cash shop. The end result is you're still going to die.
    I wasn't in PK mode. It was in boring room cube. In PVE are some instances, where PK is allowed and you cannot choose if you will allow PK or not. Simply every1 can attack every1 there.
    I had Very good gear. But your gear is for nothing if you cannot fight back. And 5400hp is gone in few seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^ this

@ Rated.. make a wizard/cleric/veno/psy/(hell even an archer will lose most of the time vs a sin) and fight a sin that isnt braindead in pvp.

You will lose every time. Thinking otherwise is just idiotic. Its the class, skill has nothing to do with it when it comes to sins. Its the reason why almost everyone rerolled to one, because they are broken in PvP.

The only class that stands a chance with them endgame is a barb and possibly BM's if they have OP gear, but ive seen well geared BMs taken down by sins.

I have, and I have beaten sins, and I have also lost to them. With any account I make I have my wins/losses, but the fact still remains that in general low pvp or not, i'm good at pvp and I have the skills to take down other classes no matter what class i'm using.
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I have, and I have beaten sins, and I have also lost to them. With any account I make I have my wins/losses, but the fact still remains that in general low pvp or not, i'm good at pvp and I have the skills to take down other classes no matter what class i'm using.

sorry.. not buying it without any sort of proof.

I have 2 9x characters, you do not. Doesnt matter if I was the best person of either class, they would get ***** by a sin of equal lvl/gear no matter what I do.

I have proof/experiences, you have theories.

edit: not just me.. the other 9x-10X have had countless experiences with no solution. It isnt a matter of skill, it's the Assassin class that is broken. Provide a solution or gtfo with far-fetched theories.
  • Rated_PG - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sorry.. not buying it without any sort of proof.

I have 2 9x characters, you do not. Doesnt matter if I was the best person of either class, they would get ***** by a sin of equal lvl/gear no matter what I do.

I have proof/experiences, you have theories.

edit: not just me.. the other 9x-10X have had countless experiences with no solution. It isnt a matter of skill, it's the Assassin class that is broken. Provide a solution or gtfo with far-fetched theories.

okay mr. Q.Q heres my solution. All of you Q.Qing children should just go ragequit because the devs will not "fix" the "broken" class, it brings a ton of $$ to them for how much people are willing to spend to stay alive, it takes a very tactful person to play a sin, to plan out their moves, to ADAPT to their current situation, and to think on their feet. Have you ever taken the time to read the tideborn's bio on pwi wiki?..I bet not, and don't give me the bs that you have. Here's my final input. Sins are just so freaking awesome that we should all just be sins and roflpwn each other all day long!....do you sir have a sin?...I bet that you are so enticed in your own melancholy display of grief that you haven't even tried one. Barbs and bms = b:shocked for sins, for their high p def and stun skills. Archers, wizards, venos, clerics, psys not so much...

like astro said...again

HA>LA
    LA>AA
    AA>HA
    E.D.N.T.H.O.O.E.I.S.B

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.