• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Are people forgetting that MANY heals are based on base magic attack? O.o

b:surrender

IMO -->

Most demons i know = high vit
    Most sage i know = low vit to none

^ Meaning those sages will heal for higher BUT it does not mean Sage will out heal Demon based on skills....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Are people forgetting that MANY heals are based on base magic attack? O.o

b:surrender

Hence I said Chromatic Healing Beam 600 extra heal is nothing when you're magic based, however sage IH +10% heal does make a difference b:chuckle

PS: I'm sage and I still have over 130 vit. not to mention Mag is over 380 *wink wink* and increasing.

Most demon clerics i know go for LA due to "DD focus", which ... imo... is... not... right...
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Most demon clerics i know go for LA due to "DD focus", which ... imo... is... not... right...

Ewwww -.-.....very, very few LA on LC.

Oh and I have 36 vit left to pull out and mag well over 400 b:cuteb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I mean if you want that +4% crit just go get the christmas tome which is +1%, then get 2 of the lvl 2-3 teacher rings and you'd be over that 4% most people want not to mention demon metal mastery adds other 2% rofl, no need to switch all over to LA and lose a bunch chunk of mag, b:chuckle
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ewwww -.-.....very, very few LA on LC.

^ ew @ LA..

<- Demon with 100 base vit

I mostly went with demon because I like 1v1 pvp.. + i like crit :>
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2010

I actually know very few LA clerics at all... and ironically enough, they are both sage b:chuckle

<--- Demon with 25 base vit

b:cry but I suck massively at pvp compared to other clerics I know
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    b:cry but I suck massively at pvp compared to other clerics I know

b:surrender Me too...the only advantage I have is that I can take more then a few hits...it is kind of funny actually b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    b:surrender Me too...the only advantage I have is that I can take more then a few hits...it is kind of funny actually b:chuckle

hehehe, yeah we gots tons of protections 0 .0
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    demons outheals sages cuz of spirit gift kiddos

it still doesnt mean that definitely demon > sage in support

but it is great compensation for sages vanguard, purify, mag-shell, celestial guardian and stonger (stacked) IH
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    demon outheals sage cuz of spirit gift kids

could also argue that with sage magic shell b:surrender
    edited July 2010
    could also argue that with sage magic shell b:surrender

bonus from sage shell is 'smaller' than from demon gift
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

• ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver
    ShadowOfLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Both Demon and Sage are pretty much equal, in the end its just what you want to become.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    depends on your magic attack I guess <.>
    edited July 2010
    depends on your magic attack I guess <.>

hope we are talking about end game D=

• BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    4 more levels until demon b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    demons outheals sages cuz of spirit gift kiddos
    its not very practical tho. never seen a demon cleric actually spam and utilize this spirits gift just to heal continuously.

There are just somethings that you CAN do, but never do cause its just not practical.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2010
    i do that .

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i do that .
    go back to the kitchen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited July 2010
    go back to the kitchen

woman, stop fooling around and make me some sandwiches b:lipcurl

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010

I believe she told you to go back to the kitchen ;)

And yes, it will depend on your m-attk.

A comparison would be nice, but you would have to find two ppl with comparable m-attk, one Sage and one Demon. But you also have to keep in mind the differences in the add-ons to IH and the like. IMO it would pretty much even out, even with spark...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited July 2010

b:surrender blew up a toaster today while trying to reheat some bagels.... is that a sign that I should try to make a sandwich? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
    edited July 2010
    b:surrender blew up a toaster today while trying to reheat some bagels.... is that a sign that I should try to make a sandwich? b:question

yeah, you could practise it - for future :3

• I_skateboard - Harshlands
    I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well:

6. If your run speed is 4.8 m/s at lvl 89+ you're doing something wrong, lol.
    Anyway, I didn't say either was better, one is better on some ways than the other, for example:

Umm Why ? My Speed Is 4.8 at lvl 59 ??? tell me how to add speed ?
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Umm Why ? My Speed Is 4.8 at lvl 59 ??? tell me how to add speed ?

nothing is wrong with your speed.. mine is also 4.8.. If he wants to put on **** gear for a few more 0.X+ speed thats his decision, id rather have better stats.

Maybe he was talking about LA clerics since some LA gear gives speed.. all i can say to that is lol.... LA clerics make me chuckle.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    nothing is wrong with your speed.. mine is also 4.8.. If he wants to put on **** gear for a few more 0.X+ speed thats his decision, id rather have better stats.

Maybe he was talking about LA clerics since some LA gear gives speed.. all i can say to that is lol.... LA clerics make me chuckle.

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg
    I won't comment on that, lol.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited July 2010

I'm 101 and the ONLY reason I have 5.0 is because of the Cloudcharger Cape. Until I got that I was still at 4.8.

Holy Path and Charger pots FTW b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Are You a Demon or a Sage Cleric?

-- I think there's more demon then sage clerics. I wanna see if i'm correct or not..
    If you're not sage or demon yet. Pick what you think you would go for, and be sure of your answer so I can get accurate results. lol b:victory

--lawl, by the way, I'm demon. :)

I personally i'm a demon cleric and i think there are more sage then demon :O
    Everytime i squad with other clerics i see they are sage or people shouting on WC *grats XYZ on sage* b:laugh
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg
    I won't comment on that, lol.

u cant comment cuz theres nothing to comment on b:bye

You cant really get more than 5.0 as an arcane class unless you get crappy stat boots

so by u telling us that we are doing something wrong because you probably have horrid gear just for speed makes you look ignorant.. ijs..imo..tbh..etc.

the fact that u havent posted ur gear stats or have provided your speed yet pretty much proves my point :)
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    awwww rose..... LOL and thanks!!! b:cute gawd i finally reached the 80 mile stone.... now i can just be like you guys! rofl!

I am only 6 away and 15 from choosing as I still plan on going demon but that might change.I am on wee break and besides it to darn hot to play.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Qlngfu - Archosaur
    Qlngfu - Archosaur Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    sageb:infuriatedb:dirty