QQme recruiting 85+

Asheera - Raging Tide
Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Tideswell (East)
First of all this is a serious thread not a troll attempt b:surrender

So since we're on a more or less same level of power as Levi now in a 1v1 (won & lost TWs against them), I thought of making this thread to advertise. While 1v1's with Levi are one of the most fun TWs on server right now, ganks still suck so we need more active members to make those fun as well. There have been some members leaving QQme in the past because we were too strong and not had fun TWs but that's not the case anymore, since we can't send more than 80 people in a TW anyway getting more actives will only make the ganks more fun than steamrolls while 1v1s will still be enjoyable.

Probably it's ironic now that those like Toy who left didn't have much fun TWs since they left but now we got to the point when we do XD Their loss anyway.

So QQme recruiting active players 85+ all classes (atm) for all activities and fun TWs.

1) Must be very active and show on most TWs.
2) Must be serious about TWs and try your best to show charmed and prepared and not just "show up for cash" and don't give a damn otherwise.
3) Must be able to use vent, mic not necessary but helps.
4) Must be loyal and follow orders of your officers to avoid chaos.
5) Must have respect for your faction mates and not be a greedy ****.

To apply make an application over at qqmert.mmoguildsites.com

Then in a few days (to give enough time for members to vote on it so we get the most fair votes possible) we will accept/reject you. However should you not be a "known" person by anyone who will vote on your application, even if you'll be accepted, first you will have to meet up with a select QQme group for "testing" you a bit more to see if you'd fit. Sorry if this sounds a bit intimidating but it's nothing bad I assure you just we're trying to avoid slackers/greedy ones... and yeah I know it's not perfect but better than nothing still.

We are also not arrogant with "I pwned you noob" or something like that in PK or TW or anything else like we have our image from the outside from what I heard... dunno why, we don't brag for winning anything, we don't QQ when we fail (but take it professionally and try to make improvements for next time instead), we just have fun and we enjoy good fights regardless of victory or defeat.

Have fun all thank you for reading and your possible interest in QQme b:cute

I wonder how many Levi trolls I'll drag here even though this thread is serious and I was planning it before I saw Levi's big ego today. *sigh*
First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
Quit.
Post edited by Asheera - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Funny guess you guys just like bragging about pking people at cube entrance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Link to where somebody was bragging about killing people at cube entrance please.
  • Farseer - Raging Tide
    Farseer - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Sorry if this happened to you or your friends, please let us know who it is (or better yet an SS if you have) and we can sort it out TY
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    lol wtf?

The only thing I know about this is when martin was emo and wanted to quit... got bored of the game etc. And he wanted to get banned.

Nothing to do with QQme it's just one person's bad day. I guess you could say we could have kicked him but... would you kick someone because of one emo moment?

He's also sometimes spamming world chat with false things to get people spammed with PMs... also when bored. Wut does it have to do with QQme, he even annoys me then lmao

But most of time he's a nice guy so I find it hard to even think of kicking him :\
    Quit.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sorry if this happened to you or your friends, please let us know who it is (or better yet an SS if you have) and we can sort it out TY

Martinezska bragging about it in faction for an hour lol as he was doing it. I also kill red/whitenamed people porting into cube.

banmepls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Farseer - Raging Tide
    Farseer - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Martinezska bragging about it in faction for an hour lol as he was doing it. I also kill red/whitenamed people porting into cube.

Oh lol poor Martin having a bad day huh, guess I missed it QQ. Well once again sorry to whoever was affected.

On a more serious note great post Ash
  • ChrisDaBarb - Raging Tide
    ChrisDaBarb - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    can i iz are joinz? :O
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    First of all this is a serious thread not a troll attempt b:surrender

Probably it's ironic now that those like Toy who left didn't have much fun TWs since they left but now we got to the point when we do XD Their loss anyway.

Lies i had epic TW's CB vs Varden, Poseidon VS levi 1 hour deff b:cool this week vs Resolve aswell and of course who can forget Saturday CB vs varden.

and its not QQme anymore so stop trolling just give NR lead and we are back where we started.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I may have attacked someone at the entrance to cube unintentionally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Lies i had epic TW's CB vs Varden, Poseidon VS levi 1 hour deff b:cool this week vs Resolve aswell and of course who can forget Saturday CB vs varden.

and its not QQme anymore so stop trolling just give NR lead and we are back where we started.
    Yeah the first few CB vs Varden were pretty epic I guess but didn't last long, I thought this saturday's CB vs Varden was a steamroll though O.o and Resolve wasn't an ownage too? Well anyway XD

And I didn't know one person changes the whole faction especially if not leader or someone in charge. So everywhere NR goes now that faction is not itself anymore just because of a (few?) commissioners? :P
    Quit.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    no Man just sold out letting NR Esuna ambi and the rest of the gang join, Man lost my respect (if its worth anything) and the respect of allot more ppl, There is even ppl in QQme bching to me about giving Man lead all that time ago.

But the game need a strong faction so good for QQme for still being there maybe even was a good thing when me Nimpo asher and the rest of the gang left.

b:cute good luck to QQme and there future sell outs

b:bye
    edited July 2010
    I don't see how Man was a sellout for letting me and a few friends in. We didn't bribe him or blackmail him, and I fail to see how we're any different from any other applicant.

Why shouldn't we be allowed into the faction? What have we done that makes it so wrong for us to join QQme?

Maybe it was a good thing when Asher and Nimpo left? No maybes. That was definitely the best thing to ever happen to QQme. QQme lost the childish arrogance and the foresight that couldn't extend past Asher's nose.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Sell out for letting the Leader and Director of the faction they took off the map into there faction after saying they will not take in Ex-Infamy, Asher and Nimpo was QQme there sht talking and antics was what made the guild what it is today not Man not who ever is in there today. Every1 that joined after the fall of Infamy is just ppl looking for there next meal ticket.

I have just as mutch fault in what QQme have become but il stay out f it from now on as it is Man's decision.
    edited July 2010
    Sell out for letting the Leader and Director of the faction they took off the map into there faction after saying they will not take in Ex-Infamy, Asher and Nimpo was QQme there sht talking and antics was what made the guild what it is today not Man not who ever is in there today. Every1 that joined after the fall of Infamy is just ppl looking for there next meal ticket.

I have just as mutch fault in what QQme have become but il stay out f it from now on as it is Man's decision.

I still don't see how that can be considered selling out. Only a closed-minded individual would believe that TW enemies are horrible people and you should never associate with them, even when they no longer pose a threat.

In case you didn't notice, TW takes around 1-5 hours out of the week. As fun as you may find it, that's not all there is to this game. I didn't join QQme for TW purposes, nor did I join for a "meal ticket." Do you really think I need money? Brb logging onto my alt to transfer 30 mil to my main.

None of "my crew" that joined QQme are hard-pressed financially in this game. We're all pretty much end-game or approaching that level, and an extra few mil per week is not going to make or break us. Hell, Esuna buys lunar claws and stats light armor for fun.

Long before the downfall of Infamy, Man and I used to chill on Vent and even joke around about where we were bidding that week. Just because you take TW so seriously doesn't mean the rest of us should.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Long before the downfall of Infamy, Man and I used to chill on Vent and even joke around about where we were bidding that week. Just because you take TW so seriously doesn't mean the rest of us should.

No. You're only allowed to be in a huge competitive faction once, then work your way down to selfmade factions/smaller factions. And then you leave DW for RT. I mean quit for Archosaur. That's how it works. Gosh NightRage, you don't know anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Join QQme a faction where everyone over 95 won't help you with TT runs if your under 95 and you have to go ask other people/factions.
    Join QQme for the cool rep title as a noname.
    Join QQme for 5 minute tw rolls, because thats extremely fun.
    Did I miss anything?
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Join QQme a faction where everyone over 95 won't help you with TT runs if your under 95 and you have to go ask other people/factions.
    Did I miss anything?

I guess you were too high for that 1.5 hours TW on Friday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I guess you were too high for that 1.5 hours TW on Friday.

Ss or didn't happen bby.
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I wonder how many Levi trolls I'll drag here even though this thread is serious and I was planning it before I saw Levi's big ego today. *sigh*

Pick me , pick me ! My ego > QQme's b:cool , just ask Kali .

Oh lol poor Martin having a bad day huh, guess I missed it QQ. Well once again sorry to whoever was affected.

/rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Both of my ways through cube in order to get to arch took me a few seconds extra because I had to 1-3 shot him that day . I DEMAND JUSTICE ! TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER b:angry !
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Pimp settle down! b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I DEMAND JUSTICE ! TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER b:angry !

Give the man what he wants
    b:shockedb:chuckle
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • BlindClarity - Raging Tide
    BlindClarity - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Did I miss anything?
    Blindy helps with TT runs for the lower lvls, as tank and DD.
    ;___;
    I got more bang, than a world boss baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Couldn't be any more true, NightRage you say all stuff like why Man shouldn't let you in, would you of let us into Infamy? Nope didn't think so, we knew back then Man brown nosed you and infamy and me tophole nimpo and toy didn't like it we didn't like Man i don't know how he ended up with lead after nimpo being fake-jailed, me & tophole emo/rage quitting.

As much as you like to think i love boosting my own ego, I don't but this is true.. all those world chats & abuse against Andronikos infamy and a few others and the PvP banter me and Nimpo did on WC attracted 20x as many people as recruiting did. So to say it's the best thing that could ever happen only applied to the people we wiped off the map A.K.A you.

P.S. Read this what i said to Man a while back
    Me tophole nimpo toytank never really liked you anyway when you rage quit like a baby cause you didn't get lead >.> but thats another story, You can say QQme got successfull by our loud mouthed PvP whoring, what did you do while we did all this be a moral *** and sit back do gammas while bum fluffing around with nightrage and infamy? You're lucky you got the faction after we all quit you have the determination il give you that. Just cause you formed a few cyber/carebear groups in QQme isn't a reason not to disband, and if you're aiming the not being able to have a rainbow map at me Lost City is doing pretty good right now & look @ what the server started out to be? 5 good guilds, if you decided not to accept everyone who bang waggoned like infamy did when they all disband, and if levi kept there core the server would be much more enjoyable right now. You can't control everyone but IJS. ;D

Selfish? Check
    Only helping yourself? Check
    Hurling personal insults because of your dislike for people? check
    Acting extremely juvenile? Check

What is this? you're checklist for yourself?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    I understand where you're coming from Asher but...

y u so mad tho?

Also, handy hidden forum feature;

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    i love it when ppl have nothing to say but

"y u mad"
    "lolumad"
    "cool story bro/brah"

just makes me lol

b:laugh
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    i love it when ppl have nothing to say but

"y u mad"
    "lolumad"
    "cool story bro/brah"

just makes me lol

b:laugh

It doesn't matter what you reply to Asher honestly, it'll just end up in him raging and sputing garbage about how awesome he thinks he was when he oracled up there as fast as he could and PKed some lower leveled people. Oh and he'll attach some screenshots of him killing someone who's high levelled now.

So yeah, instead of the paragraph writing I'ma go with lolumad and sorts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Did I miss anything?

So you want all high levels to babysit low levels ? lol.. well QQme has no restriction to squad with any other factions to do stuffs.. But LOL half a Levi members are Racist, they dnt squad with QQme members, Just like they did to Infamy when they was on top..

People hate someone when they cant beat them.. i am not saying we are unbeatable.. Ijs Previously Infamy and now QQme.. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
    edited July 2010
    It doesn't matter what you reply to Asher honestly, it'll just end up in him raging and sputing garbage about how awesome he thinks he was when he oracled up there as fast as he could and PKed some lower leveled people. Oh and he'll attach some screenshots of him killing someone who's high levelled now.

So yeah, instead of the paragraph writing I'ma go with lolumad and sorts.

heres a thought..
    just dont reply to him.. lol
    Apparently u want to hear what he has to say when u obviously know whats gonna happen no matter what u reply with..

b:surrender ijs
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Whut? Basing that on the fact that you got denied an FC squad o_o.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    heres a thought..
    just dont reply to him.. lol
    Apparently u want to hear what he has to say when u obviously know whats gonna happen no matter what u reply with..

b:surrender ijs

Making him mad, him bypassing censor and him getting slapped by the mighty mod ruler is pretty funny though. I think he's like 1 strike away from a ban.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]