QQme recruiting 85+

Comments

• Fortress - Raging Tide
    Fortress - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2010

So QQme recruiting active players 85+ all classes (atm) for all activities and fun TWs.

2) Must be serious about TWs and try your best to show charmed

there goes my dream of joining QQme... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The mistake in my Sig means no ones perfect...

I am Fortress, he who eats bunnies.
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    waaaaaaaah wrote: »
    Whut? Basing that on the fact that you got denied an FC squad o_o.

not only in FC squads, it always happens here and there to many people.. i was smart enough take SS of the conversation.. we dont have a single member who act like some of u guys.. show us one SS of our member being racist, Man is ready to Banish them.. that is what the differences between Levi leadership and QQme leadership

QQme is far better than Levi in helping Low levels in TTs.. and also it is peoples own responsibility to farm there gear

also i heard u guys helped a barb to farm his ADS and he left Levi the next day after he got his ADS.. Pretty Loyal Members LOL b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wut?

I should have joined Leviathan lol to get my ADS and then leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide
    Lol_U_Mad - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited July 2010

We are also not arrogant with "I pwned you noob" or something like that in PK or TW

isn't there someone named "IPwnUNub" in QQme?
    lol sry i just couldn't resist it..
    keep it up guys...we will see each other in pk where i fail
    Lol_U_Mad : I m 14 years old.
    _jaffa_: you have to be over 15 to play this
    Lol_U_Mad: APRIL FOOLED>>>>BAMMM
    _jaffa_: lol u ****** im gonna sue you for *****
    b:victory
  • IPwnUNub - Raging Tide
    IPwnUNub - Raging Tide Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thanks alot Kiran for pointing that out QQ.

And why on earth is my name in there! b:angry
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wut?

I should have joined Leviathan lol to get my ADS and then leave.

no brah, buying them off me was mutually beneficial
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    differences between Levi leadership and QQme leadership

QQme is far better than Levi in helping Low levels in TTs.. and also it is peoples own responsibility to farm there gear

I lol'd irl.
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    I lol'd irl.

i lol when i see you at OT. how long did it take you to kill me? 10 minutes? 15?
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    i lol when i see you at OT. how long did it take you to kill me? 10 minutes? 15?

Weren't you qqing yesterday about how I one shot you with an attack thats less then your hp o.0?
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Weren't you qqing yesterday about how I one shot you with an attack thats less then your hp o.0?

well yeah, obviously 4004=/=4804
    so hitting me for 4004 shouldnt oneshot me.
    lrn2mathbrah
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    well yeah, obviously 4004=/=4804
    so hitting me for 4004 shouldnt oneshot me.
    lrn2mathbrah

But you were qqing about it o.o
    Anyways come to ot and well see how long it takes <3
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    But you were qqing about it o.o
    Anyways come to ot and well see how long it takes <3

of course i was QQing about it, when did i deny it dumbass?
    at least i QQ about valid stuff though, unlike you
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    of course i was QQing about it, when did i deny it dumbass?
    at least i QQ about valid stuff though, unlike you

You sir seem mad
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    You sir seem mad

good observation, as ive stated several times, i am mad. i have more than 4004 hp. which is what you hit me for, yet i was still oneshot. i think its reasonable to assume anyone would be mad at that.

you sir, seem irrational.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    good observation, as ive stated several times, i am mad. i have more than 4004 hp. which is what you hit me for, yet i was still oneshot. i think its reasonable to assume anyone would be mad at that.

you sir, seem irrational.

So rather then saying something childish like goc.ocksuckmoarqqmeyoufailsin/troll
    I'd rather say you're an idiot because headhunt didn't show up on your damage long since it came from out of stealth. Still waiting at ot :<
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    So rather then saying something childish like goc.ocksuckmoarqqmeyoufailsin/troll
    I'd rather say you're an idiot because headhunt didn't show up on your damage long since it came from out of stealth. Still waiting at ot :<

lol i fail? yeah totally.
    and isnt filter circumvention bannable? can we get a mod in here?
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    I lol'd irl.

its seems your butt hurt and cant reply for other things in tat post b:bye
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    its seems your butt hurt and cant reply for other things in tat post b:bye

I lol'd because of how ironic it is you moron.
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    I lol'd because of how ironic it is you moron.

U made me really LOL.. u should go read ur posts again, all ur posts shows ur butt hurt and mad.. b:laugh
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    U made me really LOL.. u should go read ur posts again, all ur posts shows ur butt hurt and mad.. b:laugh

Idungetit
    Mad about what?I simply pointed out the error where you said man was a good leader.o.O
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Mad because you're a fish :D
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Toytank its time to stop hating lol. The ex Infamy that are now in QQme are active fun people to play with. And they are straight shooters not fake fairies. And they are people who actually enter pk mode. I'm sure the people you play with in poisden are of superior moral fiber or something? Not sure what your gettin at.

Also @ Talim + Biz sorry for calling you fail, i was being trolled by nuff said. I'm sure you are wonderful people who are highly skilled at the game.

Lastly @ WOffy QQme has always put fun first, and has never ever been too serious. Making sure parties are 100% Leviation or only having a driving desire to make your faction overpowered is not very fun. I enjoy playing with new people meeting new people and learnin their culture and their ways of thinking. So maybe your anti everyone but Levi thinking and gameplay will triumph on the server, but everyone else will still have more fun.

@NPC Ideals only go so far, and you will have a hard time keeping them, thats just how it is.

@ Nuff Said, i didn't ask you guys to attack, you said you might and i said go ahead, NPC said they were goin to attack the strongest faction forever until they die, i said god bless and it should be fun.

@ Asher, people don't appreciate you taking their side, it makes them all look dumb.

QQme is a pve faction, players vs everyone. Everyone else on the server has game set on easy mode. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    About the no-squad thing ofc I think all QQmes don't care, personally I enjoy squadding with Levi they are a great bunch of people and several of them my friends. I just can't believe how some people can get so mad in a game over a war or PvP O.o

Sheesh it's a game guys if I kill you in TW it doesn't mean I hate you, actually if I die because of some pro way of the enemy my respect increases for them lol.

Some should chill and stop the hatin' <3
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ash...you should marry me. Seriously. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • waaaaaaaah
    waaaaaaaah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    not only in FC squads, it always happens here and there to many people.. i was smart enough take SS of the conversation.. we dont have a single member who act like some of u guys.. show us one SS of our member being racist, Man is ready to Banish them.. that is what the differences between Levi leadership and QQme leadership

also i heard u guys helped a barb to farm his ADS and he left Levi the next day after he got his ADS.. Pretty Loyal Members LOL b:laugh

Wtf we never got a ADS drop from all the times we did 2-3. There are only 2 barbs in our faction that have a GX and they are still here b:bye. There's 5 GXs in Leviathan 4 of them I know for sure were bought. Where the hell are you getting all this bull **** from? Our TT bank has been filled with mostly low level tt mats cause noone wants em.

Erm only one person in the faction completely refuses to squad with QQme. Even if its mostly faction and one QQme he refuses to go. Should we really kick people just for that? -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wtf we never got a ADS drop from all the times we did 2-3.

Then you haven't done very much TT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    waaaaaaaah wrote: »
    Wtf we never got a ADS drop from all the times we did 2-3. There are only 2 barbs in our faction that have a GX and they are still here b:bye. There's 5 GXs in Leviathan 4 of them I know for sure were bought. Where the hell are you getting all this bull **** from? Our TT bank has been filled with mostly low level tt mats cause noone wants em.

Erm only one person in the faction completely refuses to squad with QQme. Even if its mostly faction and one QQme he refuses to go. Should we really kick people just for that? -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

i dnt want to call out the barb's name in forums.. if want to know the name pm me in game,

hmmm i give u a clue he left Levi and joined Carebear wen it was created..

Maybe choco knows ask her LOL

and i never asked to kick that one person.. i m just asking why hate for no reason on a video game ?? is it just coz they want more attention ? Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated. So no lose for us
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So we went from a "the happily jolly QQme family faction wants you to join us" type of thread, to a "Down with the urnine-colored-racist-faction" ROAR type of thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcwaDYc1IWY

This is more entertaining than watchin WWE pre-fights trash talkin' b:pleased

*grabs some popcorn*
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So we went from a "the happily jolly QQme family faction wishes you to join us" type of thread, to a "Down with the urnine-colored-racist-faction" ROAR type of thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcwaDYc1IWY

This is more entertaining than watchin WWE pre-fights trash talkin' b:pleased

*grabs some popcorn*

I think you're pretty accurate. Welcome to the norm. Enjoy your stay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Toytank its time to stop hating lol. The ex Infamy that are now in QQme are active fun people to play with. And they are straight shooters not fake fairies. And they are people who actually enter pk mode. I'm sure the people you play with in poisden are of superior moral fiber or something? Not sure what your gettin at.

Also @ Talim + Biz sorry for calling you fail, i was being trolled by nuff said. I'm sure you are wonderful people who are highly skilled at the game.

Lastly @ WOffy QQme has always put fun first, and has never ever been too serious. Making sure parties are 100% Leviation or only having a driving desire to make your faction overpowered is not very fun. I enjoy playing with new people meeting new people and learnin their culture and their ways of thinking. So maybe your anti everyone but Levi thinking and gameplay will triumph on the server, but everyone else will still have more fun.

@NPC Ideals only go so far, and you will have a hard time keeping them, thats just how it is.

@ Nuff Said, i didn't ask you guys to attack, you said you might and i said go ahead, NPC said they were goin to attack the strongest faction forever until they die, i said god bless and it should be fun.

@ Asher, people don't appreciate you taking their side, it makes them all look dumb.

QQme is a pve faction, players vs everyone. Everyone else on the server has game set on easy mode. b:chuckle

The Truth hurts Man. Nobody did like you. Im sure you knew because you brown nosed Infamy and rage quit QQme many times while we built it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.