QQme recruiting 85+

124»

Comments

• Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hell yeah that's what I'm talking about.
    /NightRage Can I have the 20 mil from RT pay kthx
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    is QQme the best fac in game?

Azula we all know they are the best on RT.
  • scythel1ke
    scythel1ke Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    well lets see.....
    2010-07-2009-12-20.jpg

yup.

You compare the strength of a faction just of it's territories? b:shocked
    Too bad TW doesn't affect much skill about the class you play when you rush 60 vs 60 upon each other b:sad

Anyways gl QQme, I am looking forward for ya :P
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    /NightRage Can I have the 20 mil from RT pay kthx

more like 40 mil. this friday plus next friday and who knows how many more with the circle jerk in that corner of the map

lolgravytrain c'mon nightrage lemme hold 30 mil pliz b:pleased

also also 101 factionless barb LF the next big ground-floor opportunity (jk NPC, i'm on temporary sabbatical bbs i hope)
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    down with the white beast!
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)