Down to 3

Comments

• Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You don't have to worry about Crimson much longer, as soon as Pengwins can field 50 people consistantly in TW Crimson will lose all their lands.
  • Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    its a never ending cycle like the economy either way its all fun. i think Zulu should take the whole map so its resetted ;o then its back to PVE TW :D
  • EmpireMind - Harshlands
    EmpireMind - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The traitors, the traitors!!!!

Player_two: WTB Loyal guild members 80+

It's gonna be funny when PengWINS members realize that if they actually win's land from Crimson, they will never see it and are helping the same core who was too selfish to give a sht back in KD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Even if Zulu takes the entire map and then disbands...that won't create PvE TWs, it will create crystal sprints.

"If PengWINS wins land they will never see it" wtf does that mean? We can see it whenever we hit M

And about KD,
    It's hard to justify giving things to people when they don't participate in one single guild event, don't show up to TW, and will only be in the guild for a week or two tops before they hop, hop, hop away.

I know plenty of people that were given lots of things, they just don't ***** and moan all day on the forums so you don't hear that side of the story.

This is funny, this is going to be like the HT argument where 6 months after he quit people were still saying that KD are all cash shoppers and have amazing gear because of HT. Now 6 months after KD disbands everyone is going to be whining that KD didn't give out enough free **** to their members.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    How will it create crystal sprints?

I think only trouble started when people weren't getting salary in KD and wasn't enough transparency in guild funds. Not everyone had a problem with KD lol
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • EmpireMind - Harshlands
    EmpireMind - Harshlands Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    My bad. When I wrote "it", I meant TW money. Here, I'll rephrase.

Members of PengWINS will realize that they will benefit nothing from gaining a land from crimson because of their leader/core.

Same egocentric core, same **** faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ... u can't just say that because they might be same core but not same leader. Idk, only time can tell.
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I am sure unless crimson where to step up there game and make some serious progress PengWINS will begin to take there land in the coming weeks.

The reason i say this is we are talking about a new crimson, the old crimsons power laid mainly in there PvE and alliances (so your aware im basing this on what i have seen, i quit the server around a month before QQme was formed and came back around the forming of ethic's). The old crimson was largely made up of players with plenty of experience on PW (not PWI mainly but other versions). In the first months they powered through the PvE stuff, and took a great lead over the rest of the server (both in gear and levels), alliances with kingdom at the time (Crimdom alliance as i remember it being nicknamed) meant they didnt have to fight outside of TW for grind spots etc very often.
    The tatic paid off at the start as they where a dominate TW power quickly with no one to challenge them. I belive this was followed by betrails and KoS etc and lead to their fall but at the time i quit they where a dominante power with Kingdom close behind or equal too, Kylin where small and not concidered a major faction by most, Laststand where a very full faction but lacked in skilled/geared members, and my beloved Pendulum was still around :D

The new crimson does not have the PvE based advantage they had, they dont have the best gear or the highest levels (in comparison to Kylin and Zulu), they where able to roll the smaller guilds in the top left due to numbers. Evoke they beat due to the lack of tatics and skill in there players in general, PengWINS they beat due to numbers. In the smaller factions Crimson are currently fighting they are the big fish in the sea, with PengWINS the next below them. However in comparison to KY and Zulu there is a big gap.

Its my opinion that once PengWINS can fill a TW and have a number of good people pulling cata / supporting they will easyly beat crimson due to experience (many members of PengWINS have far more competative TW experience than Crimson and ive always know Lig to be a great tatic's man ever since the old days), there well geared players will become a greater factor as there will be more targets around so the focus fire on them will be reduced and they will be of greater effect. If PengWINS where to take the land i think they would be a far more competative TW faction.

All of this is not to say Crimson are bad, im impresed they have held it together and become a TW faction once again, its something rare on MMO's in my experice with the unloyal and greedy people they often atract. Its just my opinoin that PengWINS has better members but with the issue on numbers they are not being put to full effect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You don't have to worry about Crimson much longer, as soon as Pengwins can field 50 people consistantly in TW Crimson will lose all their lands.

LOL

10 char
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I had to Cash Shop $300 on my Alt just to get my account unbanned.

What are we talking about?

Did Kylin win a War Yet?
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LOL

10 char
    since the number of experienced people in crimson are continuously decreasing, that might be true
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    idk if pengwins can get 50 people in the tw, they have been trying to recrute since they got land, but their numbers havn't really gone up. I dont' think many people want to be in an ex-kd guild.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I dont' think many people want to be in an ex-kd guild.

So, why is zulu full then?

flame on! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    So, why is zulu full then?

flame on! b:chuckle

none looks at zulus leadership and thinks, kd. Zulus leadership left kd long before kd fell.

But when you look at pengwins leadership u see people that were popular and well known in kd. They are mostly people who fled the sinking ship of kd when it went down, thus making pengwins the ex-kd guild. Where most of the well known ex-kd went after kd died.
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    none looks at zulus leadership and thinks, kd. Zulus leadership left kd long before kd fell.

But when you look at pengwins leadership u see people that were popular and well known in kd. They are mostly people who fled the sinking ship of kd when it went down, thus making pengwins the ex-kd guild. Where most of the well known ex-kd went after kd died.

From a neutral standpoint:

If you look at the pengwins ldrship they were those who hung on till KD was practically dead (not necessarily technically dead, aka had 1-2 lands).

The zulu leadership left before the turning point in KD i believe, but a lot of zulu members were previously KD and left as they were dying (that is, if they stuck around they might have recovered).

If I misread your post soz, I had trouble distinguishing your last two sentences and may have misunderstood.
    edited July 2010
    From a neutral standpoint:

If you look at the pengwins ldrship they were those who hung on till KD was practically dead (not necessarily technically dead, aka had 1-2 lands).

The zulu leadership left before the turning point in KD i believe, but a lot of zulu members were previously KD and left as they were dying (that is, if they stuck around they might have recovered).

If I misread your post soz, I had trouble distinguishing your last two sentences and may have misunderstood.

yea, what you said is basiclly what i ment to say,

to me, because of those points, pengwins is the guild i think of as ex-kd. They were the main core of kd (right before it fell apart), *shrugs* thats just how i think of it, idk if anyone else is the same way
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think everyone who was once in Kingdom for any length of time can be considered "ex-KD" along with 'ex-whatever other guilds they've been in before or since.'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yea, what you said is basiclly what i ment to say,

to me, because of those points, pengwins is the guild i think of as ex-kd. They were the main core of kd (right before it fell apart), *shrugs* thats just how i think of it, idk if anyone else is the same way

I have not played for like over 6 months but back then KD'S Leadership was fine it was all the lazy members who never helped or have not botherd working on there gear at all / go to tw charmless -_-!!! and a few other things but from what i seen all the members that joined tw got paid orbs and shards so i do not see how the leadership was that bad but things might have changed after i quit so piz tell if it did bored and might come back if pwi is not as bad as it used 2 be and i can afford to become a heavy CS now so hopeing it changed lolb:victory
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Maybe, maybe not ...

Lets see when that time comes now shall we? b:pleased
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    off topic, where is that thread where Jugg posted that story of Killermate sneaking into Taboo's room for an assassination attempt?

I can't find it and i was looking forward to the sequels on that b:cry
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Where is jugg? thats the better question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaery - Harshlands
    Kaery - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    He is on WoW :) Hahaha My father and I got him addicted by accident. If you see his char on, it's probably just for a few mins to do Marriage Quest (or it's me on him doing quests).
    *feel the kiss of pure pwnage
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    WoW?......wow......

jugg stop now before you find yourself 6 months down the road with nothing to do but pay a monthly fee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaery - Harshlands
    Kaery - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The problem with that, though, is he's spent over $2k on PW. That could have put him through years of WoW. And he seems to love it more than PW. So it's cheaper for him to play a P2P game, than PW. Because PW sucks the money right outa your pocket. rawr!

- oh yea and the new expansion comes out soon, so he'll be entertained for a while. :)

But I will still be on PW for a bit. Juggling both the games.
    *feel the kiss of pure pwnage
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    im loving how much people are assuming that just cuz a guild that has some of the same leadership as an older one that was assumed had been "brought down" by them is now accused of going to the same thing. how in the hell people get the attitude that they think they know people is beyond me.idk...call me naive but when peng had land i already knew exactly where the coin was going noone was shy about it. it was going to this and that was that. im sorry if the rest of yal cant handle actualy decent honesty from your own leadership.
    as far as Tw goes, ky and Zulu are at a standstill and prolllly will be until some somewhat larger factors start twing and we see stacks. till then im liek 98% positive the mabe wil not change. As far as crim's land goes im willling to bet ashez isnt willing to bet tupid money on kyling to get mroe land,but then agian i may be wrong. if he does im sure in the ensuing weeks crim is gonnna get ROFLPWNT by ky. Atm Pengwin VS Crimson is hugely about numbers. Crims pushes are slow and phalanx tactical making use of their numbers and they rarely commit a good defence atm. they may send a few havy hitters to defence to kill our catas then they move back to offence. if we see peng get mroe numbers wich we are slowly increasing in size cuz we dont take any sorta lvl riffraff(that statements gonna get used) is why noone has seen a large increase in numbers.
    Now tbh im really waiting for a good even like 60v60 tw wiht crim and also some othere guild either one that is currenlty bidding or a new one to become a real factor and change things up a bit. would be nice to see more color on the map
    thats bascally my stand point someone see any probs wiht it?
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • BoneBone - Harshlands
    BoneBone - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    im loving how much people are assuming that just cuz a guild that has some of the same leadership as an older one that was assumed had been "brought down" by them is now accused of going to the same thing. how in the hell people get the attitude that they think they know people is beyond me.idk...call me naive but when peng had land i already knew exactly where the coin was going noone was shy about it. it was going to this and that was that. im sorry if the rest of yal cant handle actualy decent honesty from your own leadership.
    as far as Tw goes, ky and Zulu are at a standstill and prolllly will be until some somewhat larger factors start twing and we see stacks. till then im liek 98% positive the mabe wil not change. As far as crim's land goes im willling to bet ashez isnt willing to bet tupid money on kyling to get mroe land,but then agian i may be wrong. if he does im sure in the ensuing weeks crim is gonnna get ROFLPWNT by ky. Atm Pengwin VS Crimson is hugely about numbers. Crims pushes are slow and phalanx tactical making use of their numbers and they rarely commit a good defence atm. they may send a few havy hitters to defence to kill our catas then they move back to offence. if we see peng get mroe numbers wich we are slowly increasing in size cuz we dont take any sorta lvl riffraff(that statements gonna get used) is why noone has seen a large increase in numbers.
    Now tbh im really waiting for a good even like 60v60 tw wiht crim and also some othere guild either one that is currenlty bidding or a new one to become a real factor and change things up a bit. would be nice to see more color on the map
    thats bascally my stand point someone see any probs wiht it?

I think it time for someone to go back to School....
  • Infidele - Archosaur
    Infidele - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Now... there are 4 differents faction on the map b:surrender
    edited July 2010
    I think it time for someone to go back to School....

if you talking about my typing/grammer/writing then yeah it sux i bsed my way through all my englishes and still came out on top (all grades 98+)
  • BoneBone - Harshlands
    BoneBone - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    if you talking about my typing/grammer/writing then yeah it sux i bsed my way through all my englishes and still came out on top (all grades 98+)

Did you Hyper?
    edited July 2010
    b:shutup tis secret