Down to 3

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    b:byeb:cuteb:thanks

Y'know, a person could make MILLIONS betting that Spain will win 1-0 via making a goal between the 60th and 80th minute. It's all they ever do.

Dunno why I haven't thought of it before...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    were i said that people didnt go from zulu to kylin? about meliko, yea was zulu too at some point. its just that since those attack wars started against zulu and no win, people tend to go to zulu. everyone got ex kd crimson zulu kylin, heck.. i think the majority of this server is just ex crimson or kd but look at those kylin application now, it makes me cry how under geared are people (not to mention lack of pvp/pve experience) and they still want to apply to a bigger faction

Even with all your rambling, you are still avoiding to answer any of the basic questions.
    How is KY sinking? Who has leave KY that actually matters?
    Stop raging nao pl0x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Even with all your rambling, you are still avoiding to answer any of the basic questions.
    Stop raging nao pl0x.

The dude probably just meant that this game will always be filled with turn-coats, ambitious players who want to be the best and be a part of the best team and those that easily lose confidence. Every week Kylin fails another attack, these players lose more and more faith in Kylin. Not to mention that there's plenty of random guilds that would prefer to swarm the weaker link, though I'm sure most random guild would attack Crimson before Kylin, so that's not really a factor, currently. However, Kylin is losing possible applicants and a few of their members may be silently considering their options. Can't be proven, but I also see no reason to doubt it, either. A quick look at Kylin's application forum and Zulu's application forum will show you which is more popular. They may not be actually sinking, but pressure is building, and that....well that can lead to sinking. :U

Just my take on it though.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The dude probably just meant that this game will always be filled with turn-coats, ambitious players who want to be the best and be a part of the best team and those that easily lose confidence. Every week Kylin fails another attack, these players lose more and more faith in Kylin. Not to mention that there's plenty of random guilds that would prefer to swarm the weaker link, though I'm sure most random guild would attack Crimson before Kylin, so that's not really a factor, currently. However, Kylin is losing possible applicants and a few of their members may be silently considering their options. Can't be proven, but I also see no reason to doubt it, either. A quick look at Kylin's application forum and Zulu's application forum will show you which is more popular. They may not be actually sinking, but pressure is building, and that....well that can lead to sinking. :U

Just my take on it though.
    Stop raging nao pl0x.

Longknife slightly answered your question. tbh the only players that left KY that hav been there for ages r DarkFate(quit) and MD that was one of the few op mages KY had, to make it worst he went to Zulu but Im sure that wont help much since KY is still very strong defending even without those 2 key players. This weeks TW outcomes will b really interesting, Im betting on a loss from both KY and Zulu. Any bets?b:cool
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Longknife slightly answered your question. tbh the only players that left KY that hav been there for ages r DarkFate(quit) and MD that was one of the few op mages KY had, to make it worst he went to Zulu but Im sure that wont help much since KY is still very strong defending even without those 2 key players. This weeks TW outcomes will b really interesting, Im betting on a loss from both KY and Zulu. Any bets?b:cool

I think the current MD has yet to be online for any TW. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think the current MD has yet to be online for any TW. xD

Its still shocking that you guys let that account into zulu. MD and tekk were the 2 reasons you guys hated kylin. I said letting Wizziie in surprized me....when i saw MD with a zulu tag i just about **** myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands
    Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Its still shocking that you guys let that account into zulu. MD and tekk were the 2 reasons you guys hated kylin. I said letting Wizziie in surprized me....when i saw MD with a zulu tag i just about **** myself.

Its still schoking that we let you into KY. Promising ur expertise would help win and oh surprise, 6-0 b:angry
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    I never said me joining would guarentee victories....in fact i think i said for a long time that zulu was the stronger guild at the time, which is part of why i went to kylin. I still think they are a better TW faction with me, rather than without me and zulu would be better with me too. That still doesnt mean i single handedly can win TWs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Stop raging nao pl0x.
    typical loser post
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    Thailer - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Taboo was a great addition to kylin and I'm very pleased to be fighting alongside him in TW. If you guys actually knew who even bought MD well be seeing how long he remains in Zulu.
  • Tekkblade - Dreamweaver
    Tekkblade - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    typical loser post

typical "u got me, i can't think of anything to say" post.b:chuckle
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    typical loser post

typical loser post ↑

Ur not even defending your first post. But then again ppl has shown how stupid it was. Not much you can do but keep rambling. huh?

@Thailer Well, considering that MD is offline 90% of the time it could be anyone in KY and still wouldn't matter much. Few more TW misses and im sure he'll get kicked.
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    typical loser post ↑

Ur not even defending your first post. But then again ppl has shown how stupid it was. Not much you can do but keep rambling. huh?

@Thailer Well, considering that MD is offline 90% of the time it could be anyone in KY and still wouldn't matter much. Few more TW misses and im sure he'll get kicked.

i see him everytime you fool.
    stop hating already!
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i see him everytime you fool.
    stop hating already!

Betty gtfo.
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yeah lesson over - im gonna disappear :)
    gz to your 100th post btw b:kiss
  • Yoruichi - Harshlands
    Yoruichi - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yeah lesson over - im gonna disappear :)
    gz to your 100th post btw b:kiss

Your 100th better be about me, mine was. :<
  • kenlee
    edited July 2010
    typical loser post ↑

defending? you didnt worth a response to that ****. while others understood you just continuing barking around. you're the only one raging there but its funny that you call others that are just posting with no sign of raging xD
    edited July 2010
    I quote "we are a guild based on mature members, that's why yous see a lot of cash shopping"
    edited July 2010
    Deutschlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
    Deu'schlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand~

Germany didn't win b:cry
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    As it stands all we can prove is that zulu's defencive TWs where better than KYs attack. Over the next month or so we will see if KYs defence is better than Zulu's attack or the other way around. We will see if KY make any changes to make there attacking TWs better, or if zulu make changes to make there defencive TWs even stronger.

There are outside factors here too, Crimson are in a good position to attack etherblade, if they where to do this and it stacked with zulu's war KY would be thinly streached to defened both, as its stands they seem to be stitting pretty with there lands defending them well, but things can obviously change. Other factors are the other factions which can bid, and cause stacked wars which can streach either sides defence, even if just for a matter of mins at the start of TW.

Its still interesting how things will unfold, by August we could be in a completely diferent situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    As it stands all we can prove is that zulu's defencive TWs where better than KYs attack. Over the next month or so we will see if KYs defence is better than Zulu's attack or the other way around.

-1 doosh point.....SOME ONE ACTUALLY GETS IT, HOLY ****! i r so happy right now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    defending? you didnt worth a response to that ****. while others understood you just continuing barking around. you're the only one raging there but its funny that you call others that are just posting with no sign of raging xD

Typical "I wasn't rambling, even though my last 4 posts had nothing to do with the M.T." post. b:laugh
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    There are outside factors here too, Crimson are in a good position to attack etherblade, if they where to do this and it stacked with zulu's war KY would be thinly streached to defened both, as its stands they seem to be stitting pretty with there lands defending them well, but things can obviously change. Other factors are the other factions which can bid, and cause stacked wars which can streach either sides defence, even if just for a matter of mins at the start of TW.

If Crimson decides to attack Etherblade and it stacks with Zulu war, Kylin loses a land; however, Crimson will have dug themselves a deep hole. The viscous cycle that once appeared early on in the server first with the original Crimson and QQme attacking Kylin (Kingdom was off doing its own thing taking lands from smaller factions) resulting in Kylin losing one land per week, then Kylin and Kingdom attacking Crimson with Crimson losing one land per week. In this case, Kylin will probably be switching to defending and attacking Crimson, leading to Crimson losing one land per week at the cost of Zulu gaining one land per week. The end result would be highly unfavourable of Crimson in the long run unless they're willing to act as the meatshield and fall apart from KOS. In their current state, however, Crimson is unable to attack Zulu either because they made the decision to take a land up North as their first land.

Yay for bad political warfare.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yes i am pretty sure they wont attack, definately not any time soon, because of exactly the reasons you said. However they are in good position too if they did ever decided too, which is good for them, im sure KY wont attack them unprovoked unless they became desperate (repeatedly loosing lands to zulu and/or other factions and attacking Crimson was the only way to secure a win and keep there control of the map up), yet this wont happen in the near future as even if kylin where to loose some lands to zulu and/or other factions they would still be a dominant force on the map for a long time due to the number of lands they own.

What im trying to say is there is still plenty of possiblitys for the future, it will be interesting to see how it turns out in 3 months time or even longer. Perhaps Crimson will be a dominant force beating kylin and zulu, perhaps another faction will roll up and stack with one of the major factions and get themselves a bit of land.

I currently hope crimson dont attack kylin, i want more weeks of 1v1 (or close enough, not counting small faction attacks really) esspecialy as zulu will now be attacking, i would feel cheated if Crimson where to attack kylin and stack with zulu because i want to see how well we can do in attack these days (its been along time, the last time zulu had to work hard at attacks we had 50 people fighting a still very alive kingdom who had been beating us down to our last land the weeks before).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    If Crimson decides to attack Etherblade and it stacks with Zulu war, Kylin loses a land; however, Crimson will have dug themselves a deep hole. The viscous cycle that once appeared early on in the server first with the original Crimson and QQme attacking Kylin (Kingdom was off doing its own thing taking lands from smaller factions) resulting in Kylin losing one land per week, then Kylin and Kingdom attacking Crimson with Crimson losing one land per week. In this case, Kylin will probably be switching to defending and attacking Crimson, leading to Crimson losing one land per week at the cost of Zulu gaining one land per week. The end result would be highly unfavourable of Crimson in the long run unless they're willing to act as the meatshield and fall apart from KOS. In their current state, however, Crimson is unable to attack Zulu either because they made the decision to take a land up North as their first land.

Yay for bad political warfare.

Ye!, despite of them being a TW guild, should just sit there and not TW for the next 2+ months cuz it'd make some people in KY upset.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Ye!, despite of them being a TW guild, should just sit there and not TW for the next 2+ months cuz it'd make some people in KY upset.

you got to think man, instead of taking the troll aproach

if crim atacked ky this week, ky would take all of crimsons lands. If crimson waits, ky may become weaker and then give crimson the chance to grow again, and take many lands. Its a smart move for crimson not to make an enemy out of ky yet, belive it or not.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    If Kylin doesn't successfully defend their land this week then they're boned.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited July 2010
    you got to think man, instead of taking the troll aproach

if crim atacked ky this week, ky would take all of crimsons lands. If crimson waits, ky may become weaker and then give crimson the chance to grow again, and take many lands. Its a smart move for crimson not to make an enemy out of ky yet, belive it or not.

You are the one who needs some thinking. or reading for that matter. Show me where i said or quoted Crimson should attack KY this week. Just saying.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You are the one who needs some thinking. or reading for that matter. Show me where i said or quoted Crimson should attack KY this week. Just saying.

lol, im pretty sure everyone that read what you posted, thought u were making fun of crimson for acting like a tw faction, but that they are scared so they are just going to not tw for 2+months.

"Ye!, despite of them being a TW guild, should just sit there and not TW for the next 2+ months cuz it'd make some people in KY upset. "

someone tell me that they don't see scarcasm in this post =/
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • kenlee
    edited July 2010
    he didn't really said that crimson should attack kylin but if they don't, he is gonna be sad in the pants coz its better to have a safe win than a good fight.