Down to 3

Clubber_lang - Harshlands
Clubber_lang - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Well it took longer than i think alot thought it would but as of tonights TW's the map is down to three colors.

What does everyone think about this and what do you think things will be like 2 months from now??
Post edited by Clubber_lang - Harshlands on

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The same thing that always happens.....the guilds on the map refuse to allow small guilds to have their own little fun, take all their land. Then the whole server stacks on 1 guild until they lose alot of land or die, then we start over again with small guilds taking land, and greedy large guilds taking it from them and then get stacked again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Zulu <--> Kylin

Crimson --> Kylin

PengWINS--> Zulu

Besides the main event each weekend, both Zulu and Kylin will have an extra stacked war. Both Crimson and Pengwins will take more then a 2nd thought to defeat, so it comes down to how stacks will end up.

If Kylin gets Zulu/Crimson stacks, we might see Crimson taking land.
    If Zulu gets Kylin/Pengwins stacks, we might see PengWins taking land.

The deciding factor will be how the wars stack up. Also, who is Evoke bidding on? Zulu/Kylin/Crimson?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands
    Jyd_ttmats - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Its interesting how the factions that KY attempts to take down gets many bids and stacked wars by random unknown guilds

and then some new-KY-in-town loser nerd kid comes in forums saying Zulu does anything to win lmao
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    **** will tank all b:victory
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Its interesting how the factions that KY attempts to take down gets many bids and stacked wars by random unknown guilds

and then some new-KY-in-town loser nerd kid comes in forums saying Zulu does anything to win lmao

Are you blind?

KY gets bid on by those guilds as well. They just did last weekend (Evolution).

Stalkers, Prodigy and a few others bid on KY every weekend for months.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    he just wanted to say "new-KY-in-town".....hes been waiting to squeeze that into a sentence for a while now and finally saw the openning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clubber_lang - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Zulu <--> Kylin

Crimson --> Kylin

PengWINS--> Zulu

Besides the main event each weekend, both Zulu and Kylin will have an extra stacked war. Both Crimson and Pengwins will take more then a 2nd thought to defeat, so it comes down to how stacks will end up.

If Zulu gets Kylin/Pengwins stacks, we might see PengWins taking land

The deciding factor will be how the wars stack up. Also, who is Evoke bidding on? Zulu/Kylin/Crimson?

The only problem with that theroy is your saying that kylin or zulu wont just no show each other to squash the smaller faction.

Does it really matter??
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The only problem with that theroy is your saying that kylin or zulu wont just no show each other to squash the smaller faction.

Does it really matter??

I guess it's possible, we'll just have to wait and see how things play out.

And no, it doesn't really matter. Evoke will just be a minor annoyance to whoever they bid on, no real threat except to Crimson. Again, we will have to wait and see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    All I can say is Tabby stop giving our Ironguards to Zulu
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Swear to god Crimson's gonna get bored and attack Kylin eventually.

That or they'll be so busy getting swarmed by all the random guilds that they won't have time to do anything else anyways.

The only REAL factors though are Crimson and PengWins. All the others would just be annoyances. Crimson came out victorious against the others, and PengWins is the only random guild that's capable of lasting more than 15 minutes against whatever guild they're facing. Evoke could last more than 15 minutes against Pengwins, but not against Crimson.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    in my opinion pw only problem is that they dont have enough member if they could get enough ppl on this server they have a chance agains every guild
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    If Zulu gets Kylin/Pengwins stacks, we might see PengWins taking land.

o-O lulwut? Have you seen any of the other servers in this stage of the server? If you not, imma just say this part ain't how it always go. Only server this happened for a few weeks was Delphi.
    Main guilds will always try secure the "easier" wars and wait for it to end and use these ppl as back up the main war. (With the exception of Kingdomb:laugh)
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Well it took longer than i think alot thought it would but as of tonights TW's the map is down to three colors.

What does everyone think about this and what do you think things will be like 2 months from now??

I remember when Rocky owned u on Rocky III so shu.t up!!!! ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Clubber_lang - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    I remember when Rocky owned u on Rocky III so shu.t up!!!! ^^

LOL you win first guy to say anything like that. 5 coins for u
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    tbh its all about the players. whose loyal whose not who jump to another bandwagon backstabbing friends or stay wiht them till the end. Hell in 2 month there could be a brand new guild up and rolling better then every faciton here...i wouldnt set anything in stone jsut yet
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
    edited July 2010
    tbh its all about the players. whose loyal whose not who jump to another bandwagon backstabbing friends or stay wiht them till the end. Hell in 2 month there could be a brand new guild up and rolling better then every faciton here...i wouldnt set anything in stone jsut yet

like when you re-joined KD and half the ppl didnt want u? too much dramma for a guild hopper that would leave for crim at the end with his sugar daddy b:laugh

You forgot to mention what happns when your friends jump to another bandwagon? its all relative to what are you loyal to. Some swallow and stay loyal to the milk-event gear dispenser, right?
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Guys I'mma make a guild called "GuildHoppers" and everyone powerful has to join it ok? ok
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    in my opinion pw only problem is that they dont have enough member if they could get enough ppl on this server they have a chance agains every guild

In my opinion it sucks to bet cash on argentina and see them lose to germany 0-4.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    In my opinion it sucks to bet cash on argentina and see them lose to germany 0-4.

That was cold, I lost money on it also.b:shocked
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Deutschlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
    Deu'schlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand~
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Bunny_Spank - Harshlands
    Bunny_Spank - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I am just a member and have no say in TW strategy, but I don't see a reason for Crimson to fight Kylin. They haven't bothered us while we gobbled up all the old KD lands and instead chose to go for Zulu. Whether you think they did this for fun TWs, or because they didn't want Crimson (or other factions that were competing for KD lands) to have a reason to start stacking wars against them, or for any random speculative reason, they just haven't been aggressively posturing at all. I think Crimson's next true test will be whether they can handle stacked wars from anyone but Kylin or Zulu. I expect the next few weeks or more Crimson will have plenty to deal with just defending the 7 lands they have. The real fight for a while will be Zulu vs Kylin. Those have been and will continue to be some epic TWs. I am jealous and hope to see Crimson competing at that level someday.
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I am just a member and have no say in TW strategy, but I don't see a reason for Crimson to fight Kylin. They haven't bothered us while we gobbled up all the old KD lands and instead chose to go for Zulu. Whether you think they did this for fun TWs, or because they didn't want Crimson (or other factions that were competing for KD lands) to have a reason to start stacking wars against them, or for any random speculative reason, they just haven't been aggressively posturing at all. I think Crimson's next true test will be whether they can handle stacked wars from anyone but Kylin or Zulu. I expect the next few weeks or more Crimson will have plenty to deal with just defending the 7 lands they have. The real fight for a while will be Zulu vs Kylin. Those have been and will continue to be some epic TWs. I am jealous and hope to see Crimson competing at that level someday.

for once im inclined to agree with you i can see how that would be a smart plan for crimson, hold on to the 7 lands which they already have and rack up money each week to further gear out their players and make them stronger as a whole. Crimson has been growing in power for a while now and tbh im happy they are back on the map as they were the faction i aspired to join as a lower level back in the day when _bloodomen_ and others from that faction would help me. As for kylin and zulu the TWs are epic and i enjoy the competition it gives. yes sometimes i get a little to hyped up about it but then again who doesnt at one time or another. The bottom line is win or lose the wars are still alot of fun. Im looking forward to bidding on kylin land and actually attacking for once instead of just defending, I like many others have been wondering, Can zulu win an attack war or was everyone right by saying the two guilds are at a stalemate. Makes me wonder if everyone was right what will one guild do to change the fact that they cant succesfully attack, and how will zulu/kylin handle the stacked wars while fighting each other.

IDK about you guys but im pretty anxious to find outj
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yes, wars are fun but good fights doesnt last long. you should ask yourself how many kylins already jumped ship to zulu since those land attacks started and couldn't win any? i guess its better to have a safe win than a good fight
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    kenlee wrote: »
    yes, wars are fun but good fights doesnt last long. you should ask yourself how many kylins already jumped ship to zulu since those land attacks started and couldn't win any? i guess its better to have a safe win than a good fight

who have we gotten from kylin besides the initial ones who came over in the beginning? oh MD came over yes many people in zulu didnt like the ORIGINAL MD but seeing as how this clearly isnt the original who cares? he/she is a good mage. As your asking yourself how many kylins left for zulu ask yourself how many zulus left for kylin? ECUADAN, WillPowers, Nospheratu went back to kylin. Who cares who is in which guild people jump ship all the time at the first sign of it starting to sink. Im sure that when either zulu or kylin starts taking land from the other there will be people from one guild wanting to go to the other. Its not always about wanting to have more power when people switch guilds.

The TW's could probably be some of the best TW's on HL but it will never stop people from jumping ship at the first sign of trouble its an MMO thats just how some things go
  • kenlee
    edited July 2010
    willPowers is not active and i believe ecuadan is an alt since he log in after tw...
    just from the top of my head, you forgot haiibara meliko
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Kylin people jumping a sinking ****?

1. What sinking ship?
    2. What members pre Zulu era have jumped out
    3. What can we use to replace skittles fro scouting?
    4. Who will win the world cup?

TY. im quite uninformed. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Meliko was in zulu before we had land. she joined with the mage the first day of the expansion if I'm not mistaken, which was like 1week after we started Zulu and WAY longer than the kylin-zulu stage of the map we're at right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    willPowers is not active and i believe ecuadan is an alt since he log in after tw...
    just from the top of my head, you forgot haiibara meliko

Here i though you were gonna come up with names that marked a difference like Emo or some major cash shopper.. U know.. ppl that still plays or had been in KY for a long time.

Anyway, it's not like Ex Zulu, KD, Crimson people joined KY. Ohhh waitz... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    edited July 2010
    were i said that people didnt go from zulu to kylin? about meliko, yea was zulu too at some point. its just that since those attack wars started against zulu and no win, people tend to go to zulu. everyone got ex kd crimson zulu kylin, heck.. i think the majority of this server is just ex crimson or kd but look at those kylin application now, it makes me cry how under geared are people (not to mention lack of pvp/pve experience) and they still want to apply to a bigger faction
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Deutschlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
    Deu'schlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand~

b:byeb:cuteb:thanks