• Reichle - Sanctuary
    Reichle - Sanctuary Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    b:shocked
    please someone tell me he joked
    please?

if i dont know instance or boss im cautious, and usually overheal
    if i know it i decide when and how to heal, dd, debuff or whatever
    i trust the tank to know his job (ok, i check from time to time if he really knows unless its someone i know)
    tank and squad trust me to know my job (im sure they check me too, but as long as hp doesnt fall below 50% very few voice any complaints)

why make fight go much longer because you didnt debuff boss?
    why waste potential damage you could deal but stood and looked pretty instead?

I had the same reaction, and I agree 1 million percent, lmao
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

Yes, I love PWI that much. Every class is awesome in their own way.
  • Jamiesangus - Lost City
    Jamiesangus - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You made me think of a fail Cleric thing to do...

Meditate in the middle of a boss...I have seen it done b:sweat

lol Reds just dont do it when helping me with 2-3 or ima QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Forsakenx for the amazing signature
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol Reds just dont do it when helping me with 2-3 or ima QQ

b:chuckle LOL...I have nvr done it...haha

Drives me nuts when I see Clerics do it though -.-

O.o But you need more 2-3's? Let me know...you know I live in HH b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • GreenBeans - Dreamweaver
    GreenBeans - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I hate it when an archer tanks something and blames me that they died b:angry
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol this is probably fail iv seen it so many times xD squad with 1 cleric everything goes fine no deads ^^ squad with 2-3clerics ends up into a disaster o.o sometimes more plp die in a 2-3 cleric squad than with 1cleric it rly keeps surpricing me :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lol this is probably fail iv seen it so many times xD squad with 1 cleric everything goes fine no deads ^^ squad with 2-3clerics ends up into a disaster o.o sometimes more plp die in a 2-3 cleric squad than with 1cleric it rly keeps surpricing me :p

It's lack of communication more than anything. Instead of working out who heals and who DDs when, it's kind of a crapshoot at each boss. Then something goes south while the Clerics are in the middle of pew pew-ing and everyone dies because none of them reacted in time. X_X

Which is why I try to take the backseat in any given instance and play off the rest of the squad, while keeping a GOOD eye on HP bars regardless of the number of healers. Doesn't always work out that way...but I DO try. b:cry
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    only way to click ur avatar to target ur self.
    atleast u stop heal target b:surrender
    alot of times when i use macro i cant even stop heal with esc,just keeps going,then u have to interrupt it with casting some other skill,since u cant even untarget just cast some buff and it will stop b:chuckle

i think you can interrupt a macro by walking
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    How can a cleric be fail?

To my best knowledge, clerics with not enough cleavage... You might want to look deeper into this subject matter though, much deeper. Mendolin's the expert at this, you may want to refer to her. b:cute
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited June 2010

To my best knowledge, clerics with not enough cleavage... You might want to look deeper into this subject matter though, much deeper. Mendolin's the expert at this, you may want to refer to her. b:cute

ROFL b:beatenup *buys makeover scroll and gets rid of boobies*

on a lighter note....

If you need to ask... then the question has already been answered. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Pervy dan should stay in the Sanctuary forums, not in the cleric forums. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clandore - Lost City
    Clandore - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Pulling when the healer doesnt have enough mana to heal thru the pull is another flaw some tanks tend to do.

And why doesn't the healer have mana? In any case, better yet, when your cleric is 100 meters behind you trying to keep alive some mage who aggroed x mobs, run ahead and pull more.

The curse of many. I don't think I've ever had a 3-cleric run without at least one cleric (and possibly more of squad) dying.
  • Ingway - Sanctuary
    Ingway - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Before replying to OP...
    We were at Wyvern and someone told me to put up plume shell. Well that is stupid, Wyvern is a magic AOE boss.

I checked Ecatomb to be sure. It's physical.

But the suggestion to put up Plume Shell is erh... I hardly see the need. It'd make more sense to step in closer range to do Purify once debuff hits, but run out to max IH range again to avoid getting hit in the first place.
    This is probably a fail question but well hehehe
    Since u talked about Esc.. i have an alt cleric and i was wondering.. my ESC button often doesn't work when i try to unfocus some1 to heal myself.. i stop healing the squad mate and just spam Esc button but i keep him with focus :(
    Is there any trick for that?

I'm assuming it's not a macro. As others have mentioned, either walk, or click on your own portrait.

For the past two days I've had 3 people call me a fail cleric. 2 of them cited that because I don't level quick enough that I'm a fail, or that well I'm just a fail cleric. (The other really didn't give a good reason.)

When I do bhs, I do try to heal, DD, make sure the squad lives even though something bad happens, etc. I do quests on my own among other things. Hell I even fixed my build which was a messed up hybrid build. But it still alludes me.

How can a cleric be fail? What makes a cleric fail? To those who have called me fail or think I am fail, explain why and how. And give suggestions as to how I can improve. :3

I've been called noob for not leveling intensively, but I could care less. We could all start a new debate about how leveling too fast makes you fly off the track around the corner and make you crash and die.

Violence aside... Why would anyone comment about, or even know your speed of leveling? It sounds completely irrelevant to me.

If you've never had people telling you that you're fail until only recently, why ask now? Did something change? Without knowing what you did or didn't do, it's just difficult to answer. It sounds like a passing event to me.

I don't want to go into the details of a fail cleric, but I'd have to say a clueless one, aggressive or not, is not too trustworthy. Be aware of everything that's happening and develop action plans, then you shouldn't really be a fail.
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    your fail for two reasons and two reasons only

1) if you actually cant play your class IE if you let your squad die and i mean die not if you let the barbs charm tick. cleric s can DD in runs if you feel it is safe for you to do so. If the tank is doing fine and you dont need to heal him then attack the boss will die faster and you can finish the run faster.

2) the second reason alot of the time is if the person doesnt like you or if they are jeleous because you can put the money in te game that they can not. i have been called fail by other clerics alot even though in pvp i can 1-2 shot them have 3-4 k more mag attack than them, and can dd in runs while keeping the party alive.

but dont worry about what other people say ive seen you before and your not fail. take your time and lvl up and if you need help with your build or getting items just send me a message in game ill help you the best i can b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2010

OMG NO WAY!!!!

That's why I fail! I need me some ****! Do makeover scrolls change gender... b:puzzled

/stupidity

On a serious note, don't take the "fail" talk too seriously. It sounds like you do the right things. I got blamed for deaths in FC when the squad ran ahead long after I made it clear I was going to afk to get the doorbell. Apparently it was my fault that the barb ran ahead and the archers followed =o
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Naiyaki - Sanctuary
    Naiyaki - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You made me think of a fail Cleric thing to do...

Meditate in the middle of a boss...I have seen it done b:sweat

I've actually had to do that once or twice lol. But it was always in a situation where there was either more than one cleric, or it was with a familiar tank and he could survive solo-tanking for a little bit while I recharged a bit of mana. It happens sometimes when you forget to check your food/pots stores XD. AND we've never died the couple times that's happened. It just depends on the situation and the circumstances, I suppose.
  • Konavi - Sanctuary
    Konavi - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I do not know what to say im pleased with my DD build. I heal very good, but die easly i im hit by a AOE. tho i am getting advice i will not be able so servive nob in BH 69 if i continue like this. My main job is to heal a DD wiz in my faction.
  • Black_lce - Heavens Tear
    Black_lce - Heavens Tear Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Sry if i repeat someone, but i didn't feel like reading 5 pages worth of posts. So don;t bash me right away 8D.

wat makes a cleric fail?
    -um the player playing it. i can tell you from experience build means nothing, NOTHING, compared to skill. [i've been running a disfunctional build since lvl 90 and im still a badass nub 8D]
    - a cleric's priorities in a squad is, heal>debuff situationaly (don;t get yourself killed)>heal>stay alive>heal>more healing>eventually you can DD if there's no heals needed, aka a herc is tanking.
    -not carrying a res scroll [yes, they do exist, you welcome]

the number one thing that makes a fail cleric though, is a lvl 60+ FAC. in the lower lvls its cute and all to ge rebelious, but if you think your a DD in squad, reroll a wiz plz.

btw on a side note, being a cleric you'll go through alot of abuse. Verbale, wat your experiencing. Mental, others calling you fail cause they fail. Emotional, i've cried in the corner b4 T^T.

wat you need is to learn the dark side of a cleric >=)

-you don;t like someone. simpley LET them die. and make sure to tell them y you let em die while they eat dirt. [lvl 1 res came in handy for me here xD]
    -remind them you control their hp.
    - be nice to the barb, he's the one you need just as much as he needs you. F*** the rest >=)
  • XxIfritxX - Lost City
    XxIfritxX - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    The only way to know if ur a fail cleric or not is this....

U tank and let the barb fake heals on u....if it didn't work ....ur good as any cleric 0.0
    All my Goals in Life Turned to be Offside b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sodaras
    sodaras Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You are a fail if you cannot keep the tank alive in an instance.
    Semi-fail if you can't keep other members in your squad alive
    Half fail if all you do is spam IH even when the tank doesnt need it
    A little fail if you dont have holy path

inb4youfailbecauseyouusepureheartedblessing

you are the biggest fail to only think that holy path is a must have for clerics you honkb:shutup
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    To add to the darker cleric comment...

If you know the barb very well and you're on the whirling slash boss in FC, PM the barb to do Alacrity when he starts the attack SUPER MIGHTY.... (which as all FCers know glitches him and he fires his AOE instantly). If the barb can Holy Path away while all the DD's are around they'll fall flat and you can laugh at them >:P

b:chuckle Whoops...

Bonus points if they said they were going to hyper it and you time their death right when the boss dies. You can always make the excuse "but my job is to heal the tank right?" *innocent face*

Anyways, people will call you fail for various reasons and the people who called you fail for those reasons must have been dropped on their heads too many times when they were little. AKA don't listen to them.

BTW that is why they had speed pots in the beginning of the game-genies were just a lazy mans way w/o having to mine for the herbs to make speed pots :P
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Nyve - Raging Tide
    Nyve - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I once was in a bh29 squad with a cleric that had no idea what he was doing. The entire squad consisted of a barb, archer, cleric, and veno (me). I think we (not including the cleric) died more than four times, maybe the barb a bit more.

Here's what happened.

We arrived at the instance and was doing well until we reached that circular chamber with pillars on the way to killing the tower thing to open the door. I told everyone to stay put as I pulled a mob from inside the tower thing's room--those mobs exactly on the right side of the doorway as you enter. The barb catches the monster and the rest of the squad did their job. I waited until the mob's health was around halfway down and thought that they could handle it, so I went to prepare myself to pull another mob. Then behind me, all hell broke lose. For some bizarre reason, the cleric lay dead on the floor and the barb was running around in circles in the chamber with a tree ghoul thing after him. I asked what happened. The cleric claimed he didn't know and the rest of the squad didn't know either. Confused, I dismissed it and the rest of the squad waited until the cleric released corpse and came back to the instance. By that time, we had already opened the door to qingzi's room and I was casually pulling the mobs one by one from the hallway to the boss, asking that the barb not flesh ream so that my pet can tank it instead, since we didn't have the cleric yet. When the cleric arrived, I asked the squad if they wanted me to pull qingzi straight through the open doorway, or clear out the room. They insisted on clearing out the room.

So I turned to the cleric and asked him to stack IHs for me because the centaur guard things use some sort of ranged attack and it was difficult for me to pull and not get hit at least once by them. There was a moment of silence, and then he asked. "What's IH?" I felt a growing dread and told him that it was Ironheart Blessing, a healing spell. He paused again. "What's Ironheart Blessing?" It felt like the world dropped out from under me. A cleric who didn't know what IH was, much less have it?? It then dawned on me that when he was healing the barb, the ray of light was not tinged with blue like IH should, but pinkish-red, like purehearted blessing. I didn't have the heart to ask him what level his purehearted blessing was.
    We managed to clear the room anyway until there was qingzi left. The barb prepared to tank and we attacked. Barb dies. Archer dies. My pet dies. I die. I look around and see the cleric hiding in the corner just outside the doorway to the room where qingzi was in. The fact that qingzi never came after him meant that he never healed the barb in the first place to get heal aggro. He ran inside and ressed us, and I told him to heal the tank. He said he would. We tried again. He healed the tank but his heals weren't enough. As soon as the barb's health went to half, he fled. Party wipe. Cleric went back to town and ran to res us. We tried again. This time as soon as we attacked I saw through the minimap the cleric racing through the hall away from us. Of course we all die. I ask him why he wasn't healing. He said he didn't want to die. I should point out here that the cleric seemed to not know english very well, but enough that he could understand. I pointed out that if he healed properly no one would die. By this time, I was too annoyed and tired so I left the squad saying I was going to find one with a better cleric. Surprisingly the archer and barb took it all quite serenely, esp the barb because he died quite a lot and his repair bills must not be pleasant.

TL,DR: Cleric who didn't have Ironheart Blessing and didn't know what it was. Also he kept running away the instant Qingzi/any other monster so much as looked in his direction, leaving the rest of the squad in the dirt. That's what I call a fail cleric.
  • Jlora - Sanctuary
    Jlora - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Fail if you dont pay attention to your surroundings. such as:

- failing to keep the tank alive when it IS within your healing power
    - failing to keep the other DD alive when you DO have time to heal other than the tank
    - not paying attention to your own HP/MP (potions are good)
    - Not paying attention to the mobs around you so you DONT aggro MORE
    - Healing before the tank/DD take aggro and dying yourself.
    - Getting immersed in DDing yourself you forget to heal pple or purify

And no you dont need holy path. It would be NICE yes. You dont HAVE to have something that the game implemented half way through. The former pple did it without, so it wont kill you if you do the same.

b:heart You are just too good b:victory
  • LaLeLoo - Sanctuary
    LaLeLoo - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I would not consider you as a failed cleric, beause really not everything is a cleric's fault. If someone dies in the squad it can be either the cleric's or the persons' who died fault. I've known psychics/archers/wizzies/assassins who love playing aggro stealing games with the barb. Which can cause them to die. Than when they die they flip out at the cleric saying "why didnt you heal me >:O You fail!". There are incidents like these that doesn't make a cleric a failed cleric.

Hell I'd love to meet a cleric who hasn't had anyone die in the many squads that they have had through out the game.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    They can't it is the squad for letting us die or getting them selves killed.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    By that logic, what happens if we tempest a small army of mobs while everyone's busy?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Too/ - Harshlands
    Too/ - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The only reason why I said that a cleric should DD if there's another cleric in squad is that its safer to DD since the other cleric/clerics will most likely be healing the party and there won't be a party wipe. (most of the time...).

But you still made a good point tho. b:victory

Put it this way...in late game instances, you have to be able to change your strategies on the fly... You can't be DD'ing if your group is dropping/dying faster than you can heal them.
    However...If you have the tank under 2-3 stacks of IH with the occasional wellspring to keep his HP in check and the boss doesn't AOE but every few seconds you should be using your Pdef and Mag debuff, along with DDing your heart out...Clerics are a class that were designed for multi-taskers...It requires a lot of concentration keeping your teammates up, your own HP up, managing your mana/hp pools (if you have to have a charm to play you fail...they are nice but should never be required in a well geared/experienced squad), debuffing, and purifying when needed.

Whilst this seems like a nightmare job...its actually quite addicting when mastered. Clerics have some of the best end-game potential out of all other classes. Keep in mind though...gear/money can only do but so much for you...in the end it comes down to the skill and expierence of the player.

Learn your skills and when to use each one...almost every single skill in the Cleric's arsenal gives huge tactical advantages over our fellow players. It is up to the player to figure out the best time/combination for the given situation.

If I've learned anything in PWI it's be ready for anything or anyone. People like to pop out of no where and gank, or drop in at the worst possible moment (for you, anyways) while you are fighting mobs or someone else. The number of different situations are so infinite there can never be one set definite strategy vs anything.Clerics are a very hard to play class and most ragequit before they get even close to reaching their potential. Keep your Chi, mana, and life bar's full, and your gear refined/sharded for pdef to make up what you lack the post...We are traditionally squishy, but if you compensate for this weakness...its almost impossible to kill a well balanced, well played cleric.
  • Osacee - Raging Tide
    Osacee - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    look there are some egocentric people in the game...worried about how they look..
    just do the best you can..it is a game

now some rules

1. never let the cleric die--if they die you can rez them if you die they are screwed
    2. you can never have toooooo many mana potions...make sure you have lots of mana and health pots before entering the battle
    3. do the best you can ... if they get lippy...finish the job and don't play with them again
    4. play with characters you trust to watch your back...I have died more times than I care to remember trying to rez someone and get dinged by a BFUM because no one was watching over me.
    5. if you die go back and if necessary die trying to get to you team mates...I have probably lost more experience points helping others or going back into very bad places...way beyond my level to get to my team mates and do what I could to save them.

You are not a failed cleric if you have a good heart and you try your best...you will never be called the strongest, but you can be known for your courage and faithfulness....that is what makes you a good cleric

I am lucky I have found the greatest group of characters to squad with...I will die for them as they would for me...I am only a level 37...but they help me learn what I need to do to help them...it is a great feeling to be accepted....hang in there...find a good group of people and quest together.

BTW if you run across those guys that called you failed....fly to them....let them sweat...rez them and tell them to be nice to cleric....cause everyone needs a cleric from time to time...or you could let them rot...your choice.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    What Deceptistar said is pretty spot-on. I've been playing on my assassin a lot, and the whole concept of "fail cleric" has been harshly introduced. I never really had to deal with one of those before b:chuckle

I can't tell you how many times I've suicided to save the cleric, or aggrod 2+ mobs to do so, only to have the cleric go "blah blah watch your aggro, stop running ahead damn tideborn." You're welcome, jerk.
  • Sekzkilla - Raging Tide
    Sekzkilla - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Real examples better define FAILURE, so below is what I just experienced last night doing two separate sequential BH29 Quinzi quests as a Level33 Cleric:

1st Attempt:
    Only 3 other squad members
    1 was lev40 tank
    2 other attack classes (ven, bm, as, etc.)
    I was the sole cleric
    Outcome: Quinzi defeated! (pretty impressive that I was able to do this as sole cleric)

2nd Attempt:
    5 other squad members
    1 was lev40 tank
    4 other attack classes (ven, bm, etc.)
    2 clerics (other cleric was level 64!!!!)
    Outcome: Everyone died. (pathetic!)

Now in each of these instances, I made sure who was Tank and them merely focused my attention on him. In second attempt the level64 Cleric focused on the Tank (or was supposed to). As Clerics our primary responsibility is to keep the Tank alive so his attack keeps the boss away from others who can't handle the counter-attack. However, the lev64 cleric did not keep the tank alive (I still don't know how)!!! Thus, I was forced to revive, then heal the tank and then have to revive and heal all the others.

What happened in the 2nd example is that everyone eventually died because I was trying to revive and heal 4 others while the boss killed me. The level64 cleric just stood there and watched (And, no, he was afk.) He wasn't mentally prepared for the fight and was in shock.

So, we must remember that these are TEAM failures! If the tank doesn't maintain the boss' attention then everyone else suffers. If the Cleric doesn't maintain the Tank, everyone will die. If the support offensive members do not help damage the boss, the Cleric will not keep up with heals.

Next time someone blames you for failure, just remind them of their responsibilities as well. If these are not clearly defined before the quest begins, get out before it starts. Don't go to war with morons!
    Neutrality is a myth!
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    Reichle - Sanctuary Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1. I was the sole cleric
    Outcome: Quinzi defeated! (pretty impressive that I was able to do this as sole cleric)

2. 2 clerics (other cleric was level 64!!!!)
    Outcome: Everyone died. (pathetic!)

3. However, the lev64 cleric did not keep the tank alive (I still don't know how)!!! Thus, I was forced to revive, then heal the tank and then have to revive and heal all the others.

4. What happened in the 2nd example is that everyone eventually died because I was trying to revive and heal 4 others while the boss killed me. The level64 cleric just stood there and watched (And, no, he was afk.) He wasn't mentally prepared for the fight and was in shock.

5. So, we must remember that these are TEAM failures! If the tank doesn't maintain the boss' attention then everyone else suffers. If the Cleric doesn't maintain the Tank, everyone will die. If the support offensive members do not help damage the boss, the Cleric will not keep up with heals.

6. Next time someone blames you for failure, just remind them of their responsibilities as well. If these are not clearly defined before the quest begins, get out before it starts. Don't go to war with morons!

1. Not really that impressive. Things tend to work out better when there's one cleric.
    2. Level does not make a cleric good/experienced. Don't tell me you haven't heard of people hypering/oracling to lvl-whatever in a few days.
    3. Yup, sounds fail to me.
    4. Do NOT, under any circumstances, revive until the boss has reset. If everyone dies and the boss has not reset, run for your life then come back after he has reset. That was half-fail on your part.
    5. How was that a team failure? The other cleric did nothing and you did too much, resulting in a squad wipe.
    6. Or you could continue the run and never associate with them again.
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

Yes, I love PWI that much. Every class is awesome in their own way.