How can a cleric be fail?

Comments

• Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    A little fail if you dont have holy path

inb4youfailbecauseyouusepureheartedblessing

How can you fail if you don't have holy path...? What happens if PWE removes it? You'll probably QQ

2. I successfully healed a squishy tanking a ranged boss with pure hearted blessing + spark alone and no one died... Sorry I am not even on my comp to show it.

The fail cleric is the one that dies a lot. If a cleric dies, thats a huge risk of party wipe.

The fail cleric fails to kite with cyclone and tries to tank physical hits like a fool

The fail cleric refuses to heal people

The fail cleric reviving at a dumb time

The fail cleric leveling res over other skills that are needed in both solo and squad

The fail cleric relying on others to do quests for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    Reichle - Sanctuary Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1. I successfully healed a squishy tanking a ranged boss with pure hearted blessing + spark alone and no one died... Sorry I am not even on my comp to show it.

2. The fail cleric is the one that dies a lot. If a cleric dies, thats a huge risk of party wipe.

3. The fail cleric fails to kite with cyclone and tries to tank physical hits like a fool

4. The fail cleric refuses to heal people

5. The fail cleric reviving at a dumb time

6. The fail cleric leveling res over other skills that are needed in both solo and squad

7. The fail cleric relying on others to do quests for them.

1. What's the point of that? We are aware that there are other heals to use, but IH is recommended because it stacks and has a relatively fast channeling time. But using purehearted on a barb while he's tanking a pure magic boss...that's fail.
    2. The cleric dies for many reasons. If a cleric dies because of heal aggro, that doesn't make them fail, it makes them too nice. XD
    3. The fail cleric tries to tank something that they can't take hits from. But then again this goes for any class, no?
    4. Depends on who these people are. If they are aggro-stealing DDs, not fail. If they are a non-jerky tanking barb, then yes the cleric who refuses to heal is fail.
    5. Reviving only makes the resurrect button available. So if the person clicks that button at the wrong time it's not the cleric's fault. Unless you mean the cleric is rezzing others before healing, buffing, and then throwing 3 IHs on the tank who was just rezzed.
    6. That doesn't make a cleric fail. It's how they use the skills. Because when fail ppl die the first thing they yell is "You better have maxed rez!" And I doubt the cleric has lvl10 rez and lvl5 everything else.
    7. It's not much of a relying if the person volunteered. And the cleric is being helpful by healing the person who's killing the most likely physical mobs. And what about all the other classes (except veno) who yell for a cleric to heal them while they kill this or that mini-boss, help this or that person, do 1-50 oracles?
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

Yes, I love PWI that much. Every class is awesome in their own way.
  • Naosue - Raging Tide
    Naosue - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think I've only witnessed one fail cleric. Frankly because she was a HA cleric...with a polehammer.. I mean.. it was nice gear.. for a BM. I was in Angler's Village for a quest and she asked me to help her with Chin. Me heal her and she tanks. Apparently she wanted to be a paladin. b:lipcurl
  • Roriror - Lost City
    Roriror - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2010

The fail cleric fails to kite with cyclone and tries to tank physical hits like a fool

i tank my physical mobs.. so really a fail cleric dies from not having enough pdef or hp.

and ressing at a dumb time is need sometimes.

so a fail cleric with this would be a cleric not willing to do what's needed when it's

needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Heal aggro happens only when you don't wait till anyone else hit everything that aggros them or yourself from aggro range. It is very easy to wait untill all the mobs attacking are hit.

Reviving at dumb times result in party wipes. Such as, using revive during AOE (especially when cleric has the aggro right on him / her), reviving without covering the others. Doing almost nothing but rev. Having level 10 res, but level 1 purify and was only good at saving exp for squad members

I forgot not keeping purify maxed which is obviously a must max when bosses will debuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Eariala - Sanctuary
    Eariala - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Heal aggro happens only when you don't wait till anyone else hit everything that aggros them or yourself from aggro range. It is very easy to wait untill all the mobs attacking are hit.

[...]

I've died often enough from healing aggro, because of squishy DD getting aggro, oneshotted by boss in the time of casting 1 IH or the groups heal.

Real fail toons are the Characters that accept jobs in a squad and don't try to do their best.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The fail cleric is the one that dies a lot. If a cleric dies, thats a huge risk of party wipe.

The fail cleric refuses to heal people

The fail cleric leveling res over other skills that are needed in both solo and squad

The fail cleric relying on others to do quests for them.

1) A cleric that dies does not mean he/she/it was a FAIL cleric. You do realize MANY people that play melee classes will go their entire career, and never learn that they to can OFFTANK adds off of the the cleric?. Not to mention some TANKS that still haven't figured it out yet, that they TOO need to watch healthbars?.

2)I have refused to heal people when a bad pull happened, I made it priority to chain some IHs on the tank, and protect myself first and ONLY focus on keeping the tank alive, The rest of the squad was FAR more grateful that after me and the tank got control of the situation, we didnt have to start from the beginning, or risk me having to run way back solo to come rez after I released corpse. In earlier lvls, and dealing with new players, you may be called fail cleric for that. But once you explain to them WHY you made that decision they will understand. PLUS side, they will be a bit more careful about their chain of agro command.

3)Please describe when this "bad time" is to res? If the tank is moving smooth, and you have no agro thieves making the healing a pain, simply chain plenty of IH, follow with a res, go back IH some more, slap a quick IH on the dumb **** that took agro and died, go back to tank... That way he can get kill credit too. 9 times out of 10, he/she/it will be a bit more careful next run. And as said before, they have a button to press, so its UP TO THEM when its a good or bad time.

4)Leveling your REZ to 10, will be far more a social benefit, then a negative. Clerics already catch enough blame as it is, even sometimes when they are NOT fail, but have to deal with so many other people's mistakes. You do realize, that a cleric with a lvl 10 rez, will catch less **** than that of one with lvl 5? no matter whos fault it is? It also buys us some ability to ZOMG!!! be human and make a mistake...

5)AS i read that, and was tabbing back and forth to here and the game, all i seen in WC/CC is many classes, of all lvls BEGGING for help on quest. Just in that short period of time.

What makes a fail cleric?

1) One that never took the time, nor will take the time to research their class, and learn the role they are to take in every situation. With the resources out there from veteran clerics, it simply is FAIL not to read up on your class.

2) One that (and goes for any class) That stays broke and can't afford gear upgrades, skill upgrades because fassion and the ZOMG!!! prettier wings are more important.

3) One that Thinks their ubber nukage power is more important than the quality of healing strategy, and spends more time trying to out DPS other people while clearing trash to boss. Even more fail, if they havnt learned how to ESC from a LONG channeling of those ubber nukes.

4)A cleric that cant ****, and stay out of chatting it up with faction/squad/common chat, and concentrate on the task.

5) and most important, A cleric that wont take charge, when there needs to be some sort of order in group. Telling a (insert class here) to stop over taking agro, goes a long ways, when said by a cleric. Asking the BARB to slow down when you yet to get HOLY PATH, goes a long ways. Making a chain of roles for more than one cleric in group, can really help. Telling your squad to tighten up when they end up spread all over the map will work wonders.....especially when you let them know you are NOT risking your tail going corpse hunting.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Reviving at dumb times result in party wipes. Such as, using revive during AOE (especially when cleric has the aggro right on him / her), reviving without covering the others. Doing almost nothing but rev. Having level 10 res, but level 1 purify and was only good at saving exp for squad members

I forgot not keeping purify maxed which is obviously a must max when bosses will debuff

situations like near party wipes show the good clerics
    those who manage to revive in time and set anything right deserve respect :3

cleric class difficulty is all about right timing and reactions

its just beautiful to watch a cleric demon spark right after the Archer gets 1shot/agro (*resists some aoe*)
    pops 2 double-heal-power IH on the tank and revive the DD with reduced channeling
    *continue*

one with bad reactions should roll a Bardmaster or stabbie fish imo...
    i like potato
  • Sekzkilla - Raging Tide
    Sekzkilla - Raging Tide Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Simply put: NO ONE can kill a boss on their own unless they are such a high level they don't need anyone (in which case, that person should focus on other tasks).

Consequently, each major mission of killing a boss MUST be performed by multiple members (i.e. team). Again, the argument stands...

The Clerics job is to Heal and Revive when needed.
    Everyone else's job is to kill the boss.
    Thus, if the boss isn't killed EVERYONE failed.

Trying to cast blame on other members or even other clerics is similar to how immature sports players blame their teammates for a loss. Regardless if you did everything correct (according to your own opinion) if the boss isn't defeated you ALL failed. Period.
    Neutrality is a myth!
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Venos and good clerics can kill lots of bosses >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Regardless if you did everything correct (according to your own opinion) if the boss isn't defeated you ALL failed. Period.

No, if you caused a partywipe or a death, then it's probably your fault (e.g purifying too slow on polearm). Your opinion of wat to do may not necessarily be the right option, and if it isn't, then it's your fault also (e.g blue balling on bosses that requires ironheart spam). That's the way it is, the life of a cleric isn't easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Boom_da_elf - Dreamweaver
    Boom_da_elf - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    For the past two days I've had 3 people call me a fail cleric. 2 of them cited that because I don't level quick enough that I'm a fail, or that well I'm just a fail cleric. (The other really didn't give a good reason.)

Even if you are a decent cleric, the other party members can do stupid things that you can't save them from. I remember a barb that would run ahead in tiger form while I pumped my squishy cleric legs to keep up. He ended up getting killed 3-4 times because he would fight multiple opponents before I could catch up with him. He wasn't happy but it wasn't because I was a bad cleric. It was because he was a stupid barb. Sometimes a Wizzie would steal aggro and get 1-2 shotted by a boss. Again, not my fault. If you keep an eye on the squad bars, usually you can save someone when this happens. Wizzies die easy and hit hard, it can be a bad combination but the wizzie has to learn to accept this. Know your class and hope your team-mates know theirs.
    Not knowing what Purify is or when to use it kinda makes for a fail cleric.
    edited July 2010
    Another good point is to understand the cleric has a different role in a party than she does adventuring alone. Alone, you get to attack stuff. In a party, your most important job is to heal while everyone else attacks. This is important to learn. When fighting a boss (in a party of course), I like to spam IronHeart 4-5 times, then throw Dimension and Elemental Seals onto the boss. I return to healing, throw seals again, then use Wield Thunder and Cyclone if noone's dying. In a party, you have to be the healer. If you'd rather blast bosses, a wizard might be a better choice of class.
    edited July 2010
    lol this is probably fail iv seen it so many times xD squad with 1 cleric everything goes fine no deads ^^ squad with 2-3clerics ends up into a disaster o.o sometimes more plp die in a 2-3 cleric squad than with 1cleric it rly keeps surpricing me :p

2 or more Clerics and/or 2 or more Barbs require a game plan. Who is main healer? Who is main tank? These are important things to remember. I've been main healer cleric in party with several clerics, I've also been DD / backup healer in parties. But I asked to get it out in the open so each person could understand or volunteer for a role. It's only a problem if all clerics are being DDs and noone heals.
  • lilshadowx3
    lilshadowx3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Alright so i made cleric n i have a high lvl bm n i know most of the things to
    being a good cleric. Yesturday my cleric hit lvl 40 n decided to go for a bh run n we had a
    good squad but a bad tank we made it through everything wen we got to qingzi i told him to go tiger form that it would be better for tankin n keeping agro but of course he didnt listen to me n just went at it den everyone started attacking qinzi n they kept stealing agro from each other all of the sudden the squad got taken down 1 by 1 n of course everyone blames the cleric b:cry i told them that i couldnt keep up with all of them stealing agro from each other n again i told the tank to plz go tiger mode that it would make it easyer n again he didnt listen he went at it again the tank died at the end the wizard ended up tanking it b:chuckle so i just kept healing her wen i had time i revived the tank den went bak to he wiz n she made it but at that point i was really mad at the tank for not listening b:angry just left squad n teleported

Its not always the clerics fault u just need a good squad that knows wat there doing b:pleased
    btw never getting squad with that tank again like ppl said b4 try n team up with some friends u trust its easyer if u know them they will under stand if they die a couple times not scream at u n call u fail like some other ppl
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    Venos and good clerics can kill lots of bosses >.>

So can other classes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So can other classes

Yes but you don't get he benefit from the Clerics heal and the Venos damage hopefully Herc.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Reichle - Sanctuary
    Reichle - Sanctuary Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yes but you don't get he benefit from the Clerics heal and the Venos damage hopefully Herc.

...wait, what? o_O
    BM, wiz, psy, and archer can DD better than a veno with herc.
    And a barb can tank better.
    Is it seriously that hard to grab a friendly barb and a DD or two that you have to squad with a veno? o_O

And venos practically don't even need clerics if they have hercs.
    Reichle lvl7x cleric | Neithin lvl5x barb | Tigressi lvl3x veno | Etheriali lvl3x wiz | Goldeeni lvl2x sin | Lilaq lvl2x BM | Fuegai lvlx archer | Whiteney psychic not created yet >_>

Yes, I love PWI that much. Every class is awesome in their own way.
  • vristion
    edited July 2010
    Venos can be pains in the ****, Over zealous at lower lvls.
  • LadyHalo - Raging Tide
    LadyHalo - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Sorry if I repeat anything that has already been said...but I think what parts the good clerics from the bad is one pure fact: accept the fact you're there to heal, not DD. Clerics always have to be on their toes and be ready.

I wouldn't take what other ppl say too seriously. Sometimes it's their fault that they die. Some don't realize if aggro is not taken, cleric heals, cleric dies. Much easier to res party membs then the cleric coming all the way back.

Hope that helps some.
    "The clerics are the kingmakers, the peacemakers and the war-makers. People are marching by order of clerics and stopping by order of clerics." - Ismael Zayer
  • Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    Sylredrae - Sanctuary Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Whew, finally read all of the 8+ pages worth of posts.

I think that a lot of people have differing opinions of what makes a fail cleric, but I agree with Deceptistar said here best -

Fail if you dont pay attention to your surroundings. such as:

- failing to keep the tank alive when it IS within your healing power
    - failing to keep the other DD alive when you DO have time to heal other than the tank
    - not paying attention to your own HP/MP (potions are good)
    - Not paying attention to the mobs around you so you DONT aggro MORE
    - Healing before the tank/DD take aggro and dying yourself.
    - Getting immersed in DDing yourself you forget to heal pple or purify

And no you dont need holy path. It would be NICE yes. You dont HAVE to have something that the game implemented half way through. The former pple did it without, so it wont kill you if you do the same.

That's a good checklist you should use if you want to be a good cleric. ^^ I suppose a lot of people will fall into one or more of these during the time they learn their class.

However, making mistakes like these won't automatically mark a cleric as fail - everyone makes mistakes and has to learn from them. No one is perfect, and while it is possible for the most competent cleric on PW to keep squads alive even despite overwhelming odds, that doesn't mean that even they are immune to making mistakes. There is nothing fail about making mistakes. The fail part only comes when the learning part of the experience bails out and the cleric keeps making mistakes over and over again, over multiple squads, and just doesn't seem to get it.
    Syredrae ~ lvl 100 Cleric (main character)

Auryl ~ lvl 100 Venomancer

Mainas ~ lvl 80 Barbarian

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic
  • vristion
    edited July 2010
    What most other classes, mostly those that never once even tried to play a cleric, or did and never passed 4x, don't realize, is each and every heal we have has a cast time. Most Arcane DDs, want more POWER over safty, and results in being one hitters even in some cases on trash mobs. With that said, they naturally die far faster than our fastest most efficient heals.....for them IH wont cut it of course (even tho i had one once say I shud only use it) Sometimes you can land some wells on em, until an off tank (or yourself) gets the aggro, but alot of the time they don't make it.

Its best to simply say "sorry, you went before the cast could land" More expereinced players already know they are too squishy for us to even save in some cases, and will watch thier own asses.

The ones that raise hell, ya can attempt to educate them, but if they don't listen to you and respect the knowledge of your own capabilities, and what you know of your class. Then it is best to scratch them off any future squading.
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    That's one problem, a cleric should never DD if they are the only cleric in squad because a tank could suddenly aggro a ton of mobs while your DDing an the tank dies. The only time you should DD is if there is more than just you (a cleric) in squad since they will handle the heals but you should still heal if there's a couple a clerics in squad just to make sure there's no party wipes.

For me I mainly heal and only heal Ill only DD if I know its safe for me to DD.

If you can't DD+ heal speed it up a bit :q

you can do both is you watch what everyone is doing, down to even anticipating what they will do. you can do it.promise.
    You made me think of a fail Cleric thing to do...

Meditate in the middle of a boss...I have seen it done b:sweat

Lool Red we had a lvl 73 cleric do this on my veno's BH69 right on pole :( we asked him if he knew what he was doing and well... i guess he thought we only were asking him if he knew how to heal :(
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Esmena - Sanctuary
    Esmena - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    For the past two days I've had 3 people call me a fail cleric. 2 of them cited that because I don't level quick enough that I'm a fail, or that well I'm just a fail cleric. (The other really didn't give a good reason.)

When I do bhs, I do try to heal, DD, make sure the squad lives even though something bad happens, etc. I do quests on my own among other things. Hell I even fixed my build which was a messed up hybrid build. But it still alludes me.

How can a cleric be fail? What makes a cleric fail? To those who have called me fail or think I am fail, explain why and how. And give suggestions as to how I can improve. :3

Dont you ever ever think your a fail. Hell Ive been under lvl 50 for 10 months and Im friends with some of the most powerful lvl clerics on my server and I still progress ever so slowly.

Hey if anyone here is a fail its me lol. I dont care what other think though, just smile back and say in my head "what a btch" >.> Anywho again dont you ever thik your a fail al long as I live XD
    Esmena:

"Just take up the courage to call him/her a btch and walk away, cause no one should take that."

I like pears...Ok That was random lol.
  • Esmena - Sanctuary
    Esmena - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    vristion wrote: »
    What most other classes, mostly those that never once even tried to play a cleric, or did and never passed 4x, don't realize, is each and every heal we have has a cast time. Most Arcane DDs, want more POWER over safty, and results in being one hitters even in some cases on trash mobs. With that said, they naturally die far faster than our fastest most efficient heals.....for them IH wont cut it of course (even tho i had one once say I shud only use it) Sometimes you can land some wells on em, until an off tank (or yourself) gets the aggro, but alot of the time they don't make it.

Its best to simply say "sorry, you went before the cast could land" More expereinced players already know they are too squishy for us to even save in some cases, and will watch thier own asses.

The ones that raise hell, ya can attempt to educate them, but if they don't listen to you and respect the knowledge of your own capabilities, and what you know of your class. Then it is best to scratch them off any future squading.

Ok just need to remember exsacly how this happend. ( sorry for any spelling errors ps not the best spell )

Ok there was this really low lvl pleaing over and over for my assistance and I finally gave in and he was lvl 3xiv I think. Anywho he wanted me to help when I was only lvl 2x to kill frang? or somthing. I said we gonna fail epicly unless we get help so I call to other clerics in the area to help around about my lvl. Obviouly we had absolutly no idea as to how hard these bosses are ( considering we would have had help with much higher lvls ) Anyways we tryed and in one hit 1 a cleric was down and the other was rapidly healing the lvl 3xiv to the best of her ability and I was resing the fallen cerlic. We had buffs and everything and I died 3 times but was resed and after we all died about 3 times ( we as in the 2 clerics and me ) said enough is enough. He called us fail clerics due to the fact we couldnt help with a lvl 6x in lvl boss. I was so pssed off that I screamed at him telling he was a fail saying that no matter what we did we would have died and he was the one who put us through it all in the first place so we ( the only 3 clerics in the area ) went off and ***** about it while we resed others and became friends.

Ok besides the nice ending where were all firends ( nawww ) I hated been 'Used' to the limit of my power and was told to do more then couldnt and told Im a fail. I over extented what power I possesed and did what maybe a lvl 3x could do ( due to the fact I was resed and buffed and as soon as I had enough manna would continue delaying the onslought ) But Im sick of people like this being in perfect world. I hope that if anyone has a simalar insatance they should just take up the courage to called him/her a btch and walk away cause you and no other peson should take that.

Sorry for taking up everyones valuble time with my story. Thank you for listening though.
    Esmena:

"Just take up the courage to call him/her a btch and walk away, cause no one should take that."

I like pears...Ok That was random lol.
  • Mercinary - Heavens Tear
    Mercinary - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    This is probably a fail question but well hehehe
    Since u talked about Esc.. i have an alt cleric and i was wondering.. my ESC button often doesn't work when i try to unfocus some1 to heal myself.. i stop healing the squad mate and just spam Esc button but i keep him with focus :(
    Is there any trick for that?

when you're done healing, hold down a movement key you'll stop and at most take like a step forward or sidewards backwards... or downwards... if you're awesome like me...b:laugh
  • medea65
    medea65 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but a 'type' of fail cleric I can think of is the fashion... ista I will say here, although in game I call them fashion 'rhymes with bore'. It's the female cleric, maxed ****, pretty fashion, expects you to drag them to the boss while they do absolutely nothing except pose the whole time. At the boss they throw up a BB (even in completely unnecessary situations, like 49 and 59 bosses) and are probably afk while doing this.

This kind of cleric makes me crazy b:angry
  • Grego - Raging Tide
    Grego - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    medea65 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but a 'type' of fail cleric I can think of is the fashion... ista I will say here, although in game I call them fashion 'rhymes with bore'. It's the female cleric, maxed ****, pretty fashion, expects you to drag them to the boss while they do absolutely nothing except pose the whole time. At the boss they throw up a BB (even in completely unnecessary situations, like 49 and 59 bosses) and are probably afk while doing this.

This kind of cleric makes me crazy b:angry

Are u jealous buddy?

An example of fail Cleric:
    I went to BH 39 with my alt Barb lvl 56 and we started to fight Farren and she (fail Cleric lvl 78) began to heal a lvl 39 Barb beside mine, each AoE takes 50% HP from him, so she have a lot of healing him, it's okay, no problem. I used pots of all kinds until they all were in cooldown and my HP at 10%, at that point the other Barb was dead and she try to res him, okay I stil alive, after res him Farren's AoE 1 shot him=dead again and me at 5% HP and all pots in cooldown. Farren's HP at 20k more or less. What did she do? She cast Tempest... and I was dead, after she did ends Farren she res me. No Farren for me that day. At list she knew how to res me... I thank her for that.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    That just sounds like your party failing and making it aoe a lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    well, some ppl just call me fail cuz i like to rush things, way to used to play with pros(read as: people who know wth their job is). squading with noobs kinda often ends with me booting noobs or they booting me, i rly hate to give away lead :D unfortunately its almost always cleric or barb that i have to boot so i have to jump on other char and solo it for ppl in squad that r left or call some friends to help out.
    so don't take it personally, for one person u might be noob, for some1 else u might be pro

and about that part about not healing tank before he attacks bunch of mobs...im rly bad at that...not always tanks r barbars and other sissy classes can't start attacking before getting some stacks of heals so i always heal. ofcourse my friends know what to do and attack mobs...noobs run away and leave me die with my bb in the middle of bunch of mobs... and then call me noob... so if i ever get in squad with ppl on who don't know how squad should work then im gonna die sooner or later 100% cuz im person who depends on squad, that they gonna save me if i need it and i will do my best to save them(even if i die, thats what res scrolls r for) not run away like others...

and other thing about dding 1st and then healing....if im on tank then its last thing i wanna see cleric doing cuz then my charm ticks, how about stack some heals on tank before tank runs into bunch of mobs and then dd with rest of squad? and its kinda funny thing i have noticed: the higher lvl cleric is = more my charm ticks. they just keep dding, they throw in couple heals that r always to late cuz my charm just ticked and it seems like they give up after few tries and only heal me at bosses

and no1 should call you a noob for slow lvling. play game for yourself as slow/fast as u want not for others or it will turn into job and u will get tired of game.

and how clerics can suck i guess u already read in past pages :)