What some people think of zulu 2 be

123457»

Comments

• Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm a non factor without any gear. Whatcha got?
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ^ +100 doosh points. Saying "im Neutral" when you are in KY. One of the faction involved.

+1 doosh point.....i can quite easily remove myself from the situation and judge the posts as a forum visitor. Its not like anything posted on the forums is legit anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    - both ky and zulu trash talk - it sparks competitiveness like ultimate said...so i can dig it

- both ky and zulu zerg depending on the situation and how many members show up to each match.

- AND FOR YOU THAILER - ive been having fun with my +7 bow...but play time is almost over b:angry

b:laughb :victory
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    must spend more...air-to-ground...not working

lol
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    who is try again?...shhhh the grown ups are talking
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    just some noob that likes to ***** about cash shopping
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    if you have a problem with it....psssst...u might be playing the wrong gameb:chuckle
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Curses stop talking about CSing and do it! +12 bow or gtfo b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    Thailer - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    - both ky and zulu trash talk - it sparks competitiveness like ultimate said...so i can dig it

- both ky and zulu zerg depending on the situation and how many members show up to each match.

- AND FOR YOU THAILER - ive been having fun with my +7 bow...but play time is almost over b:angry

b:laughb :victory

Wait til you see what I have in store for my next cash shop session : ) It's going to be a good one.b:dirty
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    I can +10 without CSing...forgot to mention that....then my air to ground with own ur faceholeb:kiss
  • Crescentia - Harshlands
    Crescentia - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I soloed a fb 39 with JUST a kylin and lowbie. and I'm in zulu.
    The lowbie that saw us together immdedetily thought "OMG KYLIN :D YAY" and looked at me and said "Oh Zulu, please dont' pk me at the end of this run >_<"

And I was immedetily offended because i wasn't even red, and the kylin was blood red. -.-

Anyways, yeah I think people do see us as bad, but I'm not a bad person. I do my fair share in helping at lowbies do their bh's, and fb's and sometimes fc's when they really need me. But. like.. o.o we're not all bad, we're good people too.. we just like pking every now and then..
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Here are my problems with Zulu, this is obviously not ALL Zulu, but the vast majority of them.

1. They don't exactly RPK, they selectively RPK. And by that I mean they only attack people they know they can kill. In iamcser's case that is everyone, but most people don't have that kind of gear.
    2. They trash talk more than any other guild, by far.
    3. They specifically try to to be dicks to the rest of the server. Don't say "we're just RPK'ing" that's not the same. You crash WBs, you crash CoA, you prevent people from doing Dragon Temple, you kill people at the summer event, you kill people in your own BH squads right before the boss dies. Basically the large majority of you are pieces of ****.
  • Tekkblade - Dreamweaver
    Tekkblade - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Here are my problems with Zulu, this is obviously not ALL Zulu, but the vast majority of them.

1. They don't exactly RPK, they selectively RPK. And by that I mean they only attack people they know they can kill. In iamcser's case that is everyone, but most people don't have that kind of gear.
    3. They specifically try to to be dicks to the rest of the server. Don't say "we're just RPK'ing" that's not the same. You crash WBs, you crash CoA, you prevent people from doing Dragon Temple, you kill people at the summer event, you kill people in your own BH squads right before the boss dies. Basically the large majority of you are pieces of ****.

wow all you do is QQ. Go to a pve server lol. If no one crashes wb's, coa, dp, summer event, what fun is it to be in a pvp server? im glad theres a guild like zulu on HL tbo. or else it would be boring as ***. i woulda quit long ago.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2010

1. If by selective RPK you mean picking our fights, then yeah. Sure. There's fights you don't fight, especially when pvp in this game is so costly for some people, including myself since I can really be carebear and upgrade my gear or spend more money on dolls and take even longer to get gear. And even iamkiller doesn't kill everyone just cause he can. It comes down to killing who you want to kill and that's what RPK means. RPK gives you the right to kill people, it doesn't force you to. 1/4th of our guild is white-named.

2. You must have never encountered Taarloor and ICEsmoke. You must have never encountered the entire (former) guild of DarkLotus. I forgot. You never pvp, of course you don't know anyone that trash-talks.

3. Alright...we'll just drop the RPKness and put everyone on KOS. Cause hey, when we were in KD and kos'd Kylin, crashing their WBs was totally legit right? You probably weren't even part of the people crashing their WBs cause you don't move an inch out of safezone. We don't kill people somewhere where it's not supposed to. PWI could have made the summer event inside Archosaur just like the snowman-event. You want to blame someone, blame them for making you expose yourself to the evil of PWI that is Zulu.

It's funny that when the core of Zulu was in KD and we protected you guys while doing DP,Worldbosses or any events everything was fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands
    ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2010

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/wasteofspace04/umadumadumad.jpg
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited July 2010

Wow, what a wuss....seriously..why are u on a pvp server?

Carebear countdown 5,4,3,2,1 - who's that cryin', from somewhere up in the skyyy

Do we want the whole server to get along? play nice...share world bosses, exchange muffin recipes? Im so tired this thread prolly doesnt make much sense. But lets get serious....get over it
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2010

1. Im struggeling to understand the point here. Do you mean a number of zulu members are bad because they dont pick fights they will loose? Surely there is no diference bettween our weaker members not fighting the OP member of other factions as other factions not fighting our stronger geared members? How many people hang around west archo if iam+12 or nurfed turn up for example? Or if a squad of average zulu members turn up and win a fight it will empty out too untill another faction/factions can group up to outnumber/outgear and beat them.

2. The trash talk is not cool, i wont defend it. But lets say 50 zulu members trash talk alot, but they are getting trash talk aimed at them by lets say 30 kylin, 20 crimson, 35 evoke and a number of other factions. In comparison to the trash talk being recived the ammount some zulu members say back is comparably less. If i get killed by anyone who isnt a top player even if it is a gank i will get PMs saying things like "haha you died, i iz pro" ofcourse i try not to lower myself to their level but when there was obviously no skill from them it is annoying.

3. Sorry to be the one to say it but....its a PvP server. Crashing WB is part of the game, the idea of the server is you have to fight other players aswell as mobs to progress, not to mention it is hardly just zulu in the history of time to do this, i remember KD trying to crash zulu at avalanche a couple months ago, KY trying to crash at ceribinator a week later or so (which was a great PK battle after). And 100's of factions before on every PvP server in PW history doing the same thing.

Crashes with the AoE bosses in CoA are often a response to us being crashed with them earlyer that day or the week before. Sometimes we might be the first ones to do it that week but sometimes not, again zulu are hardly the first or last faction to do this. Tbh in my experience Crimson do this far more than any other faction in recent months.

PvP is enabled in DT for a reason. Its a PvP based event. Beat the mobs and the other players to get to the chests first. Its how the event was designed, and yet again it has been done many times before and will be done throughout the games future. The most organised faction gets more chests, and therefore more money/items as a reward. Should the factions who cant be organised, dont have enough players helping in there, are the weaker players get the most chests? Does a loser of the world cup get the throphy?

Again the summer event is outside of SZ on a PvP server and offers rewards, it will encourage PvP, again the faction with the players who can kill the most mobs and beat the other players will get more rewards. I remember a couple months into the server a attack on archo event which had wayyyy more PvP than this current one. Yes some people go to the event just to PK (hunting Kylin mainly) but kylin send a number of members after zulu. Im sure if the smaller factions had enough members to be competative in the event and kill other factions they would send some after us too as it would mean the competing members would do better (or ours would do worse depending on your view). Again the better faction/members at the event will be more rewarded.

Never experienced a zulu member killing anyone in a BH, HH or nirvana run. I would be pissed at them if they did, but again, i have been attacked at the end of BH's by other factions before, and i know of zulu memeber who have had it done to them in BH's or FCs at the exp room etc. Again, if some of our members do do it its not just them and they are not the first or the last, being on a PvP server allows this to happen, for it not to happen be blue named.

EDIT: And the winner of the biggest wall of text response from zulu is.......ME!!! I would like to thank my parents, my friends and my agent for making this possible *sob* ...........

[Insert kanye west entering the stage]

"yo, ima let yo finish! But Acrelar had one of the best responses of all time!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    5 Responses basically just saying "QQ more"......I think he made his point. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    1. If by selective RPK you mean picking our fights, then yeah. Sure. There's fights you don't fight, especially when pvp in this game is so costly for some people, including myself since I can really be carebear and upgrade my gear or spend more money on dolls and take even longer to get gear. And even iamkiller doesn't kill everyone just cause he can. It comes down to killing who you want to kill and that's what RPK means. RPK gives you the right to kill people, it doesn't force you to. 1/4th of our guild is white-named.

2. You must have never encountered Taarloor and ICEsmoke. You must have never encountered the entire (former) guild of DarkLotus. I forgot. You never pvp, of course you don't know anyone that trash-talks.

3. Alright...we'll just drop the RPKness and put everyone on KOS. Cause hey, when we were in KD and kos'd Kylin, crashing their WBs was totally legit right? You probably weren't even part of the people crashing their WBs cause you don't move an inch out of safezone. We don't kill people somewhere where it's not supposed to. PWI could have made the summer event inside Archosaur just like the snowman-event. You want to blame someone, blame them for making you expose yourself to the evil of PWI that is Zulu.

It's funny that when the core of Zulu was in KD and we protected you guys while doing DP,Worldbosses or any events everything was fine.

1/2. I'll give you that ICEsmoke is a sht talker, I'm surprised he's not in Zulu to be honest. You can pvp and still be white-named. There's really no reason to ever be red-named unless you have a KoS or want an ego boost. There is a difference between attacking targets you know you can't beat, and avoiding anything remotely close to competitve.

3. Crashing a WB for an opposing guild is one thing, but when you crash...let's just say Mayhem, give me a break, let them have some fun. I'm not saying it shouldn't be allowed, but it doesn't give you a good rap.

You guys didn't protect us...nobody really ever tried to crash us, how often does KY crash you now?

I'm sorry I don't have a swarm of DDs that will follow me around all day, I don't find it very fun pvp'ing solo with a vit-cleric. And it's extremely expensive to pvp with the gold price as high as it is. I also don't find hanging around west gate with all the egomaniacs fun.

I still don't understand why everything I say on these forums is taken as whining. What is this thread about? What people think about zulu. I am saying what I think about Zulu. The responses to these threads aren't swaying my opinion any.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Ok. I'm admittedly a carebear by most standards, but I think crashing WB and DT is appropriate and expected.

CoA isn't PvPing, it's kill stealing and it sucks. One of the reasons I hate doing CoA is players dragging AoE mobs into others to get the boss away from them. But yeah. that is expected too, I suppose, but doesn't mean I won't btch about it (right Lugi, lol).

The event is another story. Yes PKing there is to be expected as well, BUT zhenning on the event NPCs is not cool at all, regardless of what type of server you are on. Those quests are done by mostly (not all), lower levels. To set up a continuous AoE on the NPCs is ONLY to kill as many lowbies as possible. It is to bring your kill count up for whatever reason: more red hours, pvp rankings, or in-guild event. It is bannable for a reason.

With so many 'OP' players out there, I fail to see why they are still farming lowbies. Where is the challenge? I guess I just don't get that mentality.

I would rather die trying to kill an OP player close to my level than have the rep of a lowbie farmer who kills anything that moves.

Edit: Forgot to comment on trash-talking. There are trash-talkers in every guild. DO some guilds have more than others? Yes. While I do see more Zulu do it than KY, There are a few BIG trash-talkers in KY that need to shut it, IMO, for the good of the guilds rep.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Holy mother of all mighty wall of texts. U guys do not expect me to read all that, do you?

lol