What some people think of zulu 2 be

Comments

• Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    "the best people working together is Zulu" *fixed*

Note: this compare for factions have 180 members at least.

Note: Engrish.
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Less QQ and moar
    <====

+1 post
  • Luckyrose - Harshlands
    Luckyrose - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Kylin > Zulu b:bye

Teehee. I can't tell if dats sarcasm in the making but I must say i fully agree. Eh, but Zulu's never pked me so i dont hate em. I just think that Kylin is a more organized faction that has common sense. Ijs >_> and plus they're nicer to me b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You Forsaken :)
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Seems to be posted after merely reading what others have said instead of finding out yourself, neither KD, or zulu are badass, though Im sure both think they are As for which is the badguy, they are more or less allies as of late.

Apart from being high lvl and playing the game for longer or for a good many of em, oracling their way up their lvls, they're not that great of factions. Sure their higher lvl then most people, But getting a high lvl to just go around killing players randomly for no reason besides the fact that you think your so good or 'badass' is pointless.

Especially when a good many of them cant last against players ~5-10 lvls lower without ganking them, or using Op'd tactics like a stealthed triple spark b:chuckle, (they sure do let in some weak people into the guilds nowadays)

Overall, The reason just about everyone hates em is because apart from a handful of people who are actually decent, their entire faction are filled with asses.

As I said there are still a handful of em that are good, so if they are willing to go to fb's, FC's Gv, etc then they are probably one of the few who actually wont just out and kill ya for no reason, so dont feel the need to leave a squad just cause there are some zulu members in it, unless ya got a personally history with the person
    this game is pointless without pk imo. if you care in the slightest about a lvl 100 pk ing a lvl 30 then you should stay on a pve server. less headache for you and less QQ for the rest of us. Zulu is rpk meaning we can kill lvl 3x all day if we want to. no one does because lvl 3x have nothing good that drops.
    i rarely pk but i like knowing that i can pk anyone i want should i have a PMS day b:victory to busy collecting fashion and flowers.
    the good Starr
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Teehee. I can't tell if dats sarcasm in the making but I must say i fully agree. Eh, but Zulu's never pked me so i dont hate em. I just think that Kylin is a more organized faction that has common sense. Ijs >_> and plus they're nicer to me b:surrender

Thats comedy right there.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Kylin is the Good
    Zulu is the Bad
    Evoke is the Ugly
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Kylin is the Good
    Zulu is the Bad
    Evoke is the Ugly

Quoted for Truth!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thailer - Harshlands
    Thailer - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Thats comedy right there.

My nonfactor translator is down atm, what's she saying? <3
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Zulu is the largest South African group...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i thought that the faction was named after this:

Gilbert Francis Lani Damian Kauhi (October 17, 1937 – May 3, 2004), also known as Zulu[1] and Zoulou, was an American actor, musician and stand-up comedian most known for his burly character "Kono Kalakaua" on the television program Hawaii Five-O for the series' first four years.
    the good Starr
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think Harshlands would be pretty boring without Zulu or a guild like Zulu...but that's just my opinion. We have given the rest of the server something to unify around...being the goal of getting rid of us off the map. What we've accomplished, we've done on our own with no allies which is pretty cool. If we're eliminated from the map from stack wars, then Kylin will take it over and we'll have a nice boring server :). I'm grateful for all our competitors and I hope they are grateful for Zulu, just for the fact without each other we'd all be very bored.

On the other hand, if Zulu can take on the whole server and take over the map...that would be quite the accomplishment I think, as in my opinion we are the underdogs.

Just my own point of view..its okay if you don't agree
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think Harshlands would be pretty boring without Zulu or a guild like Zulu...but that's just my opinion. We have given the rest of the server something to unify around...being the goal of getting rid of us off the map. What we've accomplished, we've done on our own with no allies which is pretty cool. If we're eliminated from the map from stack wars, then Kylin will take it over and we'll have a nice boring server :). I'm grateful for all our competitors and I hope they are grateful for Zulu, just for the fact without each other we'd all be very bored.

On the other hand, if Zulu can take on the whole server and take over the map...that would be quite the accomplishment I think, as in my opinion we are the underdogs.

I don't think ANY guild taking over the entire map is good for any server.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Wow.....just wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • qwertyone
    qwertyone Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010

lmao, how stuck up is zulu? havent done it with anyones help....done what? You took kingdoms members when they were a threat, you then took a dead guilds land and some other lowbie factions' land. All for the most part without anyone attacking you, since kylin was cleaning up kigdom's land for a long time also. Now Kylin is zulu's biggest threat and what happens? zulu takes members from kylin.....you guys are seriously pathetic. You have accomplished nothing other than attracting the most unloyal idiots in HL. Good for the server? that is a joke.....you are ruining the server the same way Kingdom did when they were at full strength. oh and when Kingdom was at full strength all these zulu members cried about it.

Look at Curses post....if zulu dies, its a great thing for the server cause they unified to take down zulu. But if zulu takes all the land (which i might add is something that zulu's core has ALWAYS been against) then it was a great job by zulu. So basically zulu is the saving grace for the server and can do no wrong. can we all say arrogant?

I can not believe a zulu member even has the nerve to post such a rediculous comment.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    qwertyone wrote: »
    zulu takes members from kylin.....QUOTE]

Those KY members obviously weren't loyal if they are so willing to jump on the Zulu bandwagon.

KY is better off without them, IMO.
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lmao, how stuck up is zulu? havent done it with anyones help....done what? You took kingdoms members when they were a threat, you then took a dead guilds land and some other lowbie factions' land. All for the most part without anyone attacking you, since kylin was cleaning up kigdom's land for a long time also. Now Kylin is zulu's biggest threat and what happens? zulu takes members from kylin.....you guys are seriously pathetic. You have accomplished nothing other than attracting the most unloyal idiots in HL. Good for the server? that is a joke.....you are ruining the server the same way Kingdom did when they were at full strength. oh and when Kingdom was at full strength all these zulu members cried about it.

Look at Curses post....if zulu dies, its a great thing for the server cause they unified to take down zulu. But if zulu takes all the land (which i might add is something that zulu's core has ALWAYS been against) then it was a great job by zulu. So basically zulu is the saving grace for the server and can do no wrong. can we all say arrogant?

I can not believe a zulu member even has the nerve to post such a rediculous comment.

Hold on, I hear the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHMBULANCE.

Seriously, let me break something down for everyone.

A TW guild wants nothing more than to be the best at TW. To prove this, they will take the whole map. That's what KD wanted, that's what KY wants, that's what Zulu wants.

Otherwise, Zulu would just stop after beating Kylin 5-6 times and say "ok, we're the best, we're done now."

Do you think that if everyone on the server ganked Zulu and got them off the map that Kylin wouldn't hesitate to stomp you all out and your TW dreams along with it?

Taking the entire server is the whole point of TW. Gank one guild, another rises up, you gank the next most successful guild, etc.

And I'm pretty sure members joining from another faction isn't actually accepting "help" from them. You're not tied to a faction, it's a game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • qwertyone
    edited July 2010
    Those KY members obviously weren't loyal if they are so willing to jump on the Zulu bandwagon.

KY is better off without them, IMO.

Isnt that what Kingdom was saying when all those people jumped ship to join zulu? Myself being someone that likes having good wars, i dont understand why zulu keeps doing this. If you arent good enough to beat a guild as they are, you need to do something to make yourself better, not make your opponent worse. that is a loser's way to get the edge.

Oh....zulu inviting MD, holy ****. Zulu goes against everything they have ever said. I think aside from tekk, MD was the zulu core's least favorite person on HL.
  • qwertyone
    edited July 2010
    A TW guild wants nothing more than to be the best at TW. To prove this, they will take the whole map. That's what KD wanted, that's what KY wants, that's what Zulu wants.

no no no.....zulu made it very clear that, Kingdom should have disbanned when they got close to taking the whole map, because it made TW for the rest of the server boring. No other guild has ever said anything like that. But now you see zulu members talking about taking the whole map? This guild really has the worst character ive ever seen.

Btw, i dont know why i decided to start posting here, since it seems people just want to reply with "oh lol he is QQing". But the non stop arrogant zulu posts and the hypocracy of everything zulu is doing now has gotten on my nerves.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    I like this guy ;p I only wonder 1 thing......why the alt? i ****ing hate when people that obviously have higher level mains post on alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    no no no.....zulu made it very clear that, Kingdom should have disbanned when they got close to taking the whole map, because it made TW for the rest of the server boring. No other guild has ever said anything like that. But now you see zulu members talking about taking the whole map? This guild really has the worst character ive ever seen.

Btw, i dont know why i decided to start posting here, since it seems people just want to reply with "oh lol he is QQing". But the non stop arrogant zulu posts and the hypocracy of everything zulu is doing now has gotten on my nerves.

What about the Zulu members that left, or went to Kylin? You act like you know something but you know nothing. I don't even think that is the same MD as the start of the server. Zulu took members? Members were unhappy with their current situation and left. Is it Nurfed's fault that his faction is more appealing then others? I do believe I am sensing a little jealousy.

Steal members, that is just ridiculous, ou cant steal things that have free will and make up their own minds on where to go.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII TABBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY, Why haven't you pked me yet :(
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited July 2010

lawl lawl...you seem upset about something? b:kiss
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2010

How DARE Zulu accept applications from turn-coat traitors who jump ship the moment they realize their guild has no chance!?

Zulu should only accept applications from fresh level 30's in NPC gear, just like all the other honest Territory War guilds!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    My nonfactor translator is down atm, what's she saying? <3

You should know,You've said it yourself.
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    How DARE Zulu

So thats how zulu recruits...An anti drug and alcohol stance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I must have missed the memo about zulu's brainwashing machine that makes people want to join our faction b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm not in Zulu and even I agree with Curses post. It's about keeping the game fun for yourself. It's not stuck up in any way because without Zulu there would be no retaliation from other's. I'm not gonna go ahead and call them the savior of the server but it helps keep me from complete boredom at least.
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    What about the Zulu members that left, or went to Kylin? You act like you know something but you know nothing. I don't even think that is the same MD as the start of the server. Zulu took members? Members were unhappy with their current situation and left. Is it Nurfed's fault that his faction is more appealing then others? I do believe I am sensing a little jealousy.

Steal members, that is just ridiculous, ou cant steal things that have free will and make up their own minds on where to go.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII TABBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY, Why haven't you pked me yet :(

he hasnt pk'd u yet cause thats my job b:angry
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    Lol. I give up on this thread.

Way too much arrogance for me.

Just play the freaking game and HAVE FUN.

b:victory
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited July 2010
    I apologize if taking a little pride in my guild came across as arrogance....I mean...we are the beez kneez and all that, but I dunno about the savior of the server......but maybe b:laugh
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    What I think about zulu.

That's what I think about zulu, have a nice day.b:thanks