Archer are DD??...

michybossu
michybossu Posts: 52 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Archer
hello
A archer is DD..sorry im a noob but i know to read and seeb:chuckle
My archer lvl 50 with lgendary bow and full mold...kill monster at quest 3-4hits even more..and im pure dex...i see on youtube archer gameplay yoo..they hit lots of hits on their quests..
wat i do rong i give so many hits till a monster die?
Post edited by michybossu on

Comments

• Lono_archer - Sanctuary
    Lono_archer - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Yes............. read the sticky forums.

b:laugh
  • michybossu
    edited July 2010
    waa..sorry i lie 3-4 hits i wanna say 4-6 hits..
    and look on youtube at Perfect World (gameplay 50 ~ 55)
    that guy is very good equip..and he kill the moobs on quest 5-7hits...
    So archer DD=FAKEb:laugh
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Excuse me, OP, but WTF r u doin?
  • michybossu
    edited July 2010
    im trying to understand way people say archer is DD...
    how can you say a class that kill a monster 6hits is a DDb:thanks
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    troll
    the time u need to perform 1 hit matters too

so what when a Wizard kills mobs in 1-3 hits taking twice the time? does that make archers bad DDs? o .. O
    i like potato
  • truekossy
    edited July 2010
    This is clearly a troll but I'm bored.

The thing is this. Sure we may take several (key thing here) REGULAR, UNSPARKED, UNBUFFED, NON-SKILL attacks to kill monsters... but if you're capable of taking a monster from 100k HP to 0 in ~10 seconds without any external buffs and not needing any real preparation to do so while the monster in question doesn't even get a chance to attack you... nobody in their right mind wouldn't call that a DD.

Also, I see you have a Wiz. Sure your wiz will hit harder than an archer does hit for hit... but the archer's gonna be hitting way faster than you and will, over time, easily out-damage you without trying. b:bye
  • michybossu
    edited July 2010
    you have a bit true..but lets say a other class hit a monster 3 hits in 3min
    its impossinle the archer give 6-7 per a monster in 1min and 50sec...
    they dont hit that fast...its true he hit a bit fast but dont exaggerate to muchb:chuckle
  • truekossy
    edited July 2010
    michybossu wrote: »
    you have a bit true..but lets say a other class hit a monster 3 hits in 3min
    its impossinle the archer give 6-7 per a monster in 1min and 50sec...
    they dont hit that fast...its true he hit a bit fast but dont exaggerate to muchb:chuckle

If you weren't an obvious troll, I'd call you stupid right about now.

BiDS has a 4.0 sec chan 1.6 sec cast time.

That's 5.6 seconds to use one spell.

During that time, an archer with a crossbow with no -interval gears can attack almost 4 times. Now if they had, say, a slingshot and stacked -interval, that number would rise even more. And while that wiz may do, say, 200k with that one attack, the archer will be pulling off a string of 50ks (or more) and has a greater chance tocrit as well...
  • michybossu
    edited July 2010
    soo...you say in that time archer almost 4hits(normal hits i guess)
    1 hit of mage lets say 100k..almost 3 hits of archer(lets say 3 not 4..) cant make more than 3-4kdmg depends of lvl/gear..blabla ...the 3-4 of archer dont compare the 1 shot of a mage..
    Go look on youtube Perfect World (gameplay 50 ~ 55) a lvl 50guy very good equip make 2-3k dmg and 5-7hits i think..
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I kill mobs with 3 hits :o
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    umm fail attempt at trolling archers are great at DDing and dont count # of hits archers go by DPS not how many actual hits you take to kill a mob
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    A level 55 wizard can not use BiDS or double spark or even undine. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Obvious troll is obvious. Ohai thear!

Archers are the quintessential damage dealer. We dish out physical attacks at a decent speed and have four(five counting sage frost arrow) magic attacks to boot.

Wizards are beastly DD'ers too, however, consider the massive channeling time for skills and Wizards come out slow as hell. Considering you have a lowbie Wizard i'll assume you perfer them for DD. Well, good for you. Have fun with your channeling and cooldowns. We Archers shall enjoy our massive crits and getting picked for Nirvana and RB. Cheers. =3
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Obvious troll is obvious. Ohai thear!

Archers are the quintessential damage dealer. We dish out physical attacks at a decent speed and have four(five counting sage frost arrow) magic attacks to boot.

o hai there too ^^ to you and the silly silly troll who needs a slap
    additinally, we can kill stuff quite quickly.. i can usually kill a level 70 mob in under 10 shots because of my high dexterity
    lots of dex = lots of crits and high damage in archers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • michybossu
    edited July 2010
    wa..and 10 shots is good .... LOL
    and for that guy say archer kill 4 times more than a mage or other class...LOL you have an archer? I guess not!!b:laugh
    Were you see an archer hit like that.!? maybe lets say he hit 2 shot but 4 LOL
    And 2 shot if use normal...and they make like 2k
    With skills...depends max/bow/rings..etc but you can't hit that fast
    This morning i was with a frend of mine lvl 60 archer full legendaary...!!
    At monsters lvl 60...forgot name..He kill them about 5 hits..LOL for a full legendary..
    i was with my veno lvll 57 and we start to kill a mob see who kill fatser..with no misses..
    and i kiled the monster fast than the archer without pet...And the archer when i use 1 spell he use like 2-3 shot..of course veno channeling low....But at a mage,psyc or others..
    How you can compare he hits 4 times fast or even better...
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ok, looks like the troll asked for it.. *cracks knuckles*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5_aSs9VfI0&feature=related

like i said, under 10 shots(average kill for me is 3-4), i didnt mean an EXACT number.. sillybilly
    obvious troll is obvious, now take my buttspank+creampie in the face and go
    kthxbye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Devils_Arrow - Heavens Tear
    Devils_Arrow - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lmao, thats just hilarious. My archer is lvl 60, and i have basically minimum weps, not even tt yet, and i can easily kill mobs with 3 to 5 hits, depending on crit or not, im not pure dex either, i can very easily out dd my wiz friend, lvl 60, without using a single skill, and they have tt wep. Archers pwn at dding :)
    edited July 2010
    lol idk why this troll keeps comeing back please take your beating like any good troll and go lol you dont know anything about a archer apparently and you refuse to listen to logic please do us a favor take your keyboard break it in half and burn it and bury the remains. you would be better off letting a 5 year old respond on these forums k so please gtfo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • michybossu
    edited July 2010
    LOl you know lots about archer..?
    You know Nothing you play till 70 and quit and you think you know lots about archer...
    And wat mater if you are lvl 100 its not necesary to know about game and other classes...so **** noob...you dont know aniting...
    A DD mean you make lots of DMG and kill target very fast....not like an archer hit 6-7 hits to kill an enemy...and the hits ARE NOT FAST NOOBs!
    Maybe you see on youtube that a archer hits fast...b:chuckle

ps: best pve and pvp its a psyc..
    He have skills that make very big dmg and low channeling...
    and have that skill give the mob in back lots of feeet...so a moob can't even close to you ..
    you give 1-2 hits and if its not ded give the skill and give the moob back lots of feet and kill him
    and at PvP OWnz noobs...even Assasin can't kill them with they Nobby STEALTH
    He only use the all buffs and healing and SLOUBURN and wait to assain attack him...and assaind ie own skills...of course if not a assasin is lvl 100 and pasy lvl 80...
    becoz that you like to do...duel and pk wil low lvls than you...and you say them they are noob...so ****
    edited July 2010
    LOl you know lots about archer..?
    You know Nothing you play till 70 and quit and you think you know lots about archer...
    And wat mater if you are lvl 100 its not necesary to know about game and other classes...so **** noob...you dont know aniting...
    A DD mean you make lots of DMG and kill target very fast....not like an archer hit 6-7 hits to kill an enemy...and the hits ARE NOT FAST NOOBs!
    Maybe you see on youtube that a archer hits fast...b:chuckle

ps: best pve and pvp its a psyc..
    He have skills that make very big dmg and low channeling...
    and have that skill give the mob in back lots of feeet...so a moob can't even close to you ..
    you give 1-2 hits and if its not ded give the skill and give the moob back lots of feet and kill him
    and at PvP OWnz noobs...even Assasin can't kill them with they Nobby STEALTH
    He only use the all buffs and healing and SLOUBURN and wait to assain attack him...and assaind ie own skills...of course if not a assasin is lvl 100 and pasy lvl 80...
    becoz that you like to do...duel and pk wil low lvls than you...and you say them they are noob...so ****

^^ can anyone understand what this says i failled my troll to english translation course all i can make out is 'troll troll troll i dont realy know what im talking about troll troll flame all classes troll troll'
    "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • michybossu
    edited July 2010
    wa...i write corectly in my text...so stf...maybe i have osme mistake but few..
    like you...can't talk other launges corectly so shhhb:angry
    and you are a Fail archer..
    edited July 2010
    ;P this fail archer can out DD you and probly 1 shot you. "you dont know the powwa of the archers" *mechanical breathing*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Of course an archer is a DD.. They can't tank (much) and they can't heal, what else are they supposed to be o.o
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)
  • michybossu
    edited July 2010
    Tell me 1 thing...
    All say archer have fast attack...how is fast attack if the bow have 0.67 rate...?
    edited July 2010
    mine is .95 demon sparked you stack interval and fyi its the fact that we hit hard and crit faster than casters if you go by hit for hit they do more dmg if you go within a certain time frame the archer will do more dmg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • michybossu
    edited July 2010
    and way im lvl 9 and i kil lvl 8 monsters 6hits!?
    i wait till lvl 22 when i use my lgendary bow 2 soket +3 2 flash ;D
    edited July 2010
    ummm im not sure what you mean but if you cant kill the mobs with the exeption of ranged mobs before they get to you then you may need to reroll or change your stats/play style and your only lvl 9 lectureing lvl 9x archers that they arent DDs? lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Araemus - Raging Tide
    Araemus - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm an idiot and never should have posted here!b:victory

I agree with this quote!
    edited July 2010
    I agree with this quote!

+9001..... its over 9000!!!!!!! :D had to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Fail troll is fail troll no matter how you slice him up.

Archers are the best DD in terms of DPS from early levels until about lvl90, then the playing field evens up a bit.

You can't compare an archer to a veno when killing a mob. Veno is 2 (Pet plus toon) vs. 1 (the mob.) An archer stands alone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin