Archer are DD??...

Comments

• Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ehh you actualy can compair a veno to a archer when killing a mob most the time an archer can have the mob dead before the veno/pet combo i know a lotta venos w/nix who complain to me because i kill the mobs in the area to fast and they cant keep up (happend alot during PQ) then again i guess it depends on toon mob and pet lvls and their builds and gears
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    today i had some guy asking 2 bms for fcc.. i said why he needed 2 bms if archers are good for that.. as for me i did hundreds of fcc runs now and i try taking 1cleric 1barb 1 veno 1bm and 2 archers (or 1 wizzie for heads or 1 sin for close range boss) but anyways with 2 archers now i see that bosses drop somehow faster.. ofc claw bms are good, but did with claw bms and idk for me bosses drop even faster with 2 archers.. we do need bm however for HF and stuns, a bm is close to essential, but my oppinion is still that an archer is best DD there is.. but its quite expencive to be best DD.. white tea for 2 sparks, cloud eruption to keep 24/7 demon spark up, best arrows for higher dmg, attack blessings, and etc and etc. i see my dmg increasing by 20 times if bosses are duffed, and i have buffs and blessings b:victory ( i dont use white tea tho, too expencive, but its possible to have demon spark all the time)
    and idk why it take you 7 hits, for me up to now all mobs my lvl died in 1-3 hits.. now they die in 4hits maybe, cos my gear is outdated
  • michybossu
    michybossu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    LOL aremus i didn't make you idiot..but i se you are a BIG IDIOT ****
    DONT WATCH ON MAY THREAD AND GO PLAY YOU LITTLE ARCHER OK???
    child...
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Has anyone seen this troll's profile? His Wizard is level 24 for gosh sake.

Can't blame him for much. his ignorant self doesn't know much on his own, he takes his info from outside sources.

Well, if that's the game we're playing, take a look at these;
    http://www.youtube.com/user/transcendpw?blend=2&ob=1

Yeah...Archers...they totally suck amirite?
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Has anyone seen this troll's profile? His Wizard is level 24 for gosh sake.

Yeah...Archers...they totally suck amirite?

ohh yeah.. thats SOO true *sarcasm*
    yeah, frankly i dont really bother with threads like this, most trolls dont even know what their thinkin ^^
    especially when their mains are level 24 wizards...
    (waits for reply from the troll saying he 'has' a level 100 sin that could pwn us..)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • michybossu
    edited July 2010
    wanna noob that was may frist caracter...
    i have a veno lvl 72 so ****
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    michybossu wrote: »
    wanna noob that was may frist caracter...
    i have a veno lvl 72 so ****

lmao ^^ not exactly what I expected, but close enough from my little guess on what you where about to post.
    Are you too scared to show your veno in your profile? Me and a few other people wouldnt mind having a little sneeky peek.
    Im actually surprised you havent left yet.. your a tough little troll aincha? you deserve a cookie.

• michybossu
    edited July 2010
    i forgot to say i have lvl 76 BM...
    tell me how to put in proffile and i but fuking noob
  • fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010

So, ok...

Step one: make sure you are logged in on your account.

Step two: visit your profile page. You should be able to get there by clicking on your name, on one of your posts. However, just in case, here is your link: http://profile.perfectworld.com/u/michybossu

Step three: Find where in your profile it says Game Character, and over on the right has the word Edit, and click on that word Edit.

Step four: drag whichever icon you want to show off into one of the rectangles.

Step five: there is no step five. But you can go visit your profile page again and admire how your alt looks there. Note that you have to click on a tab (Alt1, Alt2, ...) for everything other than your main character.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    this guy makes wizards look bad xD

for the record, i as wizard outdamage only clerics, barbs, and bms with no -intervall no matter what build in terms of dps
    lvl90 archers take aggro off me when im tanking sth like stygean:P
    meaning: worst >DD-only< class is wizard as bms most likely go fists, cleric heals and barb can either go fist or just take all the beating or just buff the intervall junkies :O

archer is a better dd, no doubt

---

troll is only talking about fast grinding (w/o charms or pots or sth), on targets with low hp
    wich (IMO) is almost the same speed on wiz, archer and veno
    leaving all meeles far behind in speed >ignoring psych ofc, who cares about them?
    (ima thinking of OHT Daily-mob quests atm :P .. )
    i like potato
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No, archers aren't DD

They are healers
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Rhamios - Heavens Tear
    Rhamios - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No, archers aren't DD

They are healers
    ps: best pve and pvp its a psyc..
    He have skills that make very big dmg and low channeling...
    and have that skill give the mob in back lots of feeet...so a moob can't even close to you ..
    you give 1-2 hits and if its not ded give the skill and give the moob back lots of feet and kill him
    and at PvP OWnz noobs...even Assasin can't kill them with they Nobby STEALTH
    He only use the all buffs and healing and SLOUBURN and wait to assain attack him...and assaind ie own skills...of course if not a assasin is lvl 100 and pasy lvl 80...
    becoz that you like to do...duel and pk wil low lvls than you...and you say them they are noob...so ****

*face palm* Stop giving us psychics more of a bad nameb:surrender
    Psychic
    Azure Leader
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    -Waits for KonariRaiden to close this thread with a snarky remark-
    b:bye
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010

b:chuckle Ooh im sooo scared, looks like Konari has one more troll forum he can cast his lockdown spell on.

• michybossu
    edited July 2010
    you like to talk so much..becoz you think im rong...
    Nice childs your mom call you to make bed..

I like archer .. They are DD...I kill a monster in 7hits and consum 2-3mp potions...Waa love this classb:chuckle and you guys toob:victory
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited July 2010

I like archer .. They are DD...I kill a monster in 7hits and consum 2-3mp potions...Waa love this classb:chuckle and you guys toob:victory

You're doing it completely wrong then.

But hey, you know more than the rest of us. So keep using 2-3 pots per kill. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • fulgida
    fulgida Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    lvl90 archers take aggro off me when im tanking sth like stygean:P

I think archers should be able to sometimes pull aggro off of you unless you can do way more than their average DPS. The damage range on their weapons can be like a factor of 2 between minimum and maximum and critical hits can add another random factor of 2. So sometimes they will be hitting 4x harder than other times. And you should be able to imagine how monsters feel after getting hit by a chain of 4x hits...
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010

lolwut?
    Maybe you should go read one of these my little troll freind
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Concise-Oxfo...7896398&sr=8-2
    Im actually quite flattered that you said that I talk so much, thats natural of me because I actually know what im talking about.

Oh, and like what XylolyX said, keep being the fail that you are. And come to me for that cookie I promised you when your all grown up, because at the moment you are making me laugh at your attempts to failflame me.

On topic and @XylolyX: I dont even need to use mana pots, all I need is frost arrow and knockback to keep me going- while meditating every now and again.

• michybossu
    edited July 2010
    waa fugida so stupid..you say dont use mana...but you use frozen and knowback..that skills wat use...air?NOOB!
    And you are happy kiling 2 monster them meditate till mana.then kil then meditate...
    that way you make 5 lvl in 5 months ...wat noob
    i maked my veno lvl 60 in 4 days...idk you make a caracter like that..you play from 1 yera and maked lvl 100 and you are happy...and about other you better go play with you class....and ****..som of you are not archer and you know about class....NOOOBs!b:angry
  • Das_Racher - Archosaur
    Das_Racher - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    waa fugida so stupid..you say dont use mana...but you use frozen and knowback..that skills wat use...air?NOOB!
    And you are happy kiling 2 monster them meditate till mana.then kil then meditate...
    that way you make 5 lvl in 5 months ...wat noob
    i maked my veno lvl 60 in 4 days...idk you make a caracter like that..you play from 1 yera and maked lvl 100 and you are happy...and about other you better go play with you class....and ****..som of you are not archer and you know about class....NOOOBs!b:angry

ROFL
    frozen arrow and knockback used together are great skills. but why am i even bothering telling you that?

regardless i have no idea what this topic is doing at five pages length, you'll never win arguing against this **** because even when you prove him wrong he'll still keep fighting. So, personally i think yall are better off ruining this guy's fun by not feeding him anymore. if he really thinks archers are sucky DDs good for him i can't wait until the day he gets one shotted by them.
    If I tear you open wide,and take a look inside;
    Are you pretty?
    Can I get inside your mind,see what I can find;
    Are you pretty?
    So just take off that disguise,everyone knows that you're only
    Pretty on the Outside.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    ROFL
    frozen arrow and knockback used together are great skills. but why am i even bothering telling you that?

regardless i have no idea what this topic is doing at five pages length, you'll never win arguing against this **** because even when you prove him wrong he'll still keep fighting. So, personally i think yall are better off ruining this guy's fun by not feeding him anymore. if he really thinks archers are sucky DDs good for him i can't wait until the day he gets one shotted by them.

I agree with you completely sir.
    I think ill go and put my intelligence into a thread that people know what they are talking about. This little boy doesnt even know what hes going on about, and thats what makes it funny, since most of his replys are pretty much fail b:chuckle
    Still.. in my 5 months playing this, ive never seen one troll fight it out so hard despite hes losing a stupid argument over something that isnt even related to his class, he deserves a reward or something for his effort.

• Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    >_> why hasnt this tread been locked and OP banned this thread is just him flameing stuff and cussing? arent both against ToS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It's a troll thread. The whole point is for OP to act stupid so people will have their blood boil over it.

Just ignore it and it'll die on its own.
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    is kinda fun seeing this trolling answers, and what people like us know about archers after all? we (archers) are know as agro wh0res not cause our DPS, but just cause we looks nice b:pleased.
    keep the noobish trolling and i will keep laughing at your fail b:laugh
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    i want to see you stand in front of me when i:
    1) Demon Spark and Demon Stun
    or
    2) Demon Stun Demon Quickshot

^ that goes for ANY class

Then if you survive it for... hm... 5 seconds.. you're free to call me a fail :)

Edit: 5 seconds goes for BMs and Barbs ^-^
    Other Classes go down in 1 hit usually (:
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    or

Then if you survive it for... hm... 5 seconds.. you're free to call me a fail :)

showoff :P
    so u wanna compare DPH D:? is this thread about PVP ^^?
    do u fight ppl with gear equal to ur weapon refines? :P

wtf archer forums.. im lost! someone lead me back to wizard forums plz, QQ b:cry
    i like potato
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    wtf archer forums.. im lost! someone lead me back to wizard forums plz, QQ b:cry

Dont worry, im a doctor, take one of these link pills and youll be fine.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

• Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Dont worry, im a doctor, take one of these link pills and youll be fine.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

you should put a warning label on that prescription

i took it and i was instantly teleported to QQville b:cry its horrible!
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    or

i'm talking about michybossu who refuse to acept archers are good DD =P
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Silly people.

Everybody knows that archers are a healer class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]