"embracing" who we are...

Comments

• Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    No wonder these threads die. Cause we have asses like you Jennalicious (probly a middle aged guy) bytch and moan about stuff not concerning them. Same sex embrace/marriage ftw!!!!!
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • Rainlia - Lost City
    Rainlia - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *Is wondering why your parents didn't use birth control.*

Okay first off jena this isnt preschool k? secondly you quit PWI for ''real life'' k if real life still pertains to you being on a comp with ur dad touching you while you giggle yourself shizless like miley cyrus on a bad medication then you obviously need to ''google'' ''real life'' agian last time i checked it didnt involve fat chicks being molested by their daddys have a nice day ''mam'' and please hit the door on the way out maybe some of your Bad jokes will rub off on the less fortunate :D and if you respond to this thread your doing exactly what i want you to do so gg troll go touch yourself mk? gday mam

oh p.s this thread is the **** **** marriage ftw :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rainlia- Lvl 51 Blademaster- Active/Main
    Rayneds-Cleric - Lvl 23 - Somewhat Active
    Rainlias- Archer Lvl 22- Active
    DarkGoddesz-Assassin Lvl 24- active
  • Atramoria - Dreamweaver
    Atramoria - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    thanks for the support guys :D and thanks for the defense, too! :D
  • Rainlia - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    No prob :D you people on dreamweaver are nice i might move there or to harshlands :S its alot better than the jerks on lost city its like the ghetto of pwi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2010
    yeah, that and sanctuary. people like jenna are why i transfered to dreamweaver, and i'm friggen glad i did!
  • Rainlia - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Hehe :P lol yup pvp servers are rly um.......trash talky? i guess lol its like NO YOUR A NOOB

NOOO YOURA NOOB NOOOOO your moms a noob IN BED xD its **** like that that pisses me off any of you got xfire? im not at home so im on my laptop and i cant play perfect world but itd be nice to to talk to someone -.- july 4th vacation blows for those who dont know xfire= like msn but for gaming xD send me a pm with ur user if you have it :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2010
    got msn and faction vent only D:
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Okay first off jena this isnt preschool k? secondly you quit PWI for ''real life'' k if real life still pertains to you being on a comp with ur dad touching you while you giggle yourself shizless like miley cyrus on a bad medication then you obviously need to ''google'' ''real life'' agian last time i checked it didnt involve fat chicks being molested by their daddys have a nice day ''mam'' and please hit the door on the way out maybe some of your Bad jokes will rub off on the less fortunate :D and if you respond to this thread your doing exactly what i want you to do so gg troll go touch yourself mk? gday mam

oh p.s this thread is the **** **** marriage ftw :D

lol you made me smile and i thank you for it btw its probly a fat dude not a chick but the rest may be true ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    yeah, right badaz?

anyway!

support, support, support!!!!!
  • Rainlia - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Okay just downloaded msn whats ur email?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• GHealz - Archosaur
    GHealz - Archosaur Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    [HTML]http://www.webs05.com/wordpress/wp-content/EMUpload/2009/08/notagain.jpg[/HTML]

has been said oOVER 90000000000 times IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN ,our dvs and gms can't change it and the Chinese do NOT support homosexuality my god get over it so IT SHALL NEVER HAPPEN.....EVER!!b:angry
    we play THEIR game...how would u like making a game and ppl wanting to tell U to put in a feature that goes against UR beliefs??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tempest FTWb:bye
  • Rainlia - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    Dood dont get your panties in a bunch chill Ghealz -.- just chill were just doing what WE beleive in -.- if youve got a problem why even bother posting like you seem to think your wasting your breathe which u r so go Q.Q to someone who will actually stop -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Larkray - Dreamweaver
    Larkray - Dreamweaver Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Love how this turned into a flame post from the homophobes. We just want a legitimate GM answer, not complaints about another post of it or spamming of "It wont happen". For all you know, it might. Like you tell us, we arent the devs who make the game, and neither are you so your words are just as 'pointless' as ours.
    There's more to making a judging than everything being in black and white. The decision making process is a puddle of grays.
    True friends aren't those who would bail you out of jail, they're the one sitting with you in the cell saying, "Well that was fun!"
    Proud Level 101 Heavy/Arcane Tanking Fox Venomancer of DW~

Family is the people you're with, not the roof over your head. Ty Kindrid for helping me see that again.
  • Rainlia - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    I fogot ur xfire lark :S pm me again pleasith
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Gimboy - Harshlands
    Gimboy - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ok a GM already made a reply to this and that is what they said, because the game is made by chinese and new updates and expansion are first made IN madarin and new releases and updates are made by them and it is by THEIR customs that they wont implement same sex embrace etc, go search back some posts, i am sure u will find it, so GHealz is right it shall never happen
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    A note to everyone bumping this thread from the Forum TOS:

11. No power-posting, spamming, bumping and/or flaming.

12. No inappropriate discussion types.
    Inappropriate discussion-types include, but are not limited to, the following discussion types: Politics, Religious issues, Abortion debates, etc. Common sense should dictate what is appropriate or not.

NOTE: Threads Directed to Perfect World Staff Members

The forums are not the place for you to address your inquiry to PW Staff Members. Any and all inquiries should be made through our ticketing system. Before contacting customer support, please use the search function and look through our FAQs located in the Support section of our website for account and billing related inquiries. A general FAQ regarding gameplay can be accessed from the main page.

so all in all this thread is a complete waste of yours and everyones time - raise a ticket. it will get added to the list of suggestions that will be 'considered' for passing to the developers. it will 'NOT' be passed to the developers while they are based in mainland china working for a chinese company. sorry but that is life. it isn't fair. get over it. and go play the game for FUN!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    So...let me see here. I post in this thread, and you people post "OMG she's still here, roflz", because you can't think of anything better to say. Yet, you guys just can't keep my name out of this thread, can you? Looks like I have new members to my fan club. Welcome!

Call me what you want. Your opinions mean nothing to me. It's clear that most of you have ADD and can't stay ON-TOPIC anyways. If you people had any intelligence whatsoever, you would know by now that this topic has been talked about to death, it has been rejected every single time, and a GM has already made an official response saying that it will never happen. But all of that isn't good enough for you people, is it? Cry, whine, stomp your feet, and attack anyone who thinks differently from you. You people are beyond help. Just off yourselves now and save the rest of us the agony of reading your unintelligible posts.

I shall now leave this thread. In this Battle of Wits, I am clearly dealing with unarmed individuals who have the intelligence level of a sweaty jock strap. Keep QQ'ing and wasting your time for **** marriage to be in PWI. It'll never happen. And keep bringing up my name. I love the attention.

Obsess much?
    edited July 2010
    umm who brought up your name??? i dont think youve been mentioned since youve posted last lol and as to the battle of wits ehh i think i might have you beat there cuz if i quit something for 'real life' i stay quit lol ;P and the only obsession that i think is going on is that you cant let PWI go awe how cute lol your PWI for life like it or not guess your still addicted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    A note to everyone bumping this thread from the Forum TOS:

11. No power-posting, spamming, bumping and/or flaming.

12. No inappropriate discussion types.
    Inappropriate discussion-types include, but are not limited to, the following discussion types: Politics, Religious issues, Abortion debates, etc. Common sense should dictate what is appropriate or not.

NOTE: Threads Directed to Perfect World Staff Members

The forums are not the place for you to address your inquiry to PW Staff Members. Any and all inquiries should be made through our ticketing system. Before contacting customer support, please use the search function and look through our FAQs located in the Support section of our website for account and billing related inquiries. A general FAQ regarding gameplay can be accessed from the main page.

so all in all this thread is a complete waste of yours and everyones time - raise a ticket. it will get added to the list of suggestions that will be 'considered' for passing to the developers. it will 'NOT' be passed to the developers while they are based in mainland china working for a chinese company. sorry but that is life. it isn't fair. get over it. and go play the game for FUN!!!

This +1000
    So...let me see here. I post in this thread, and you people post "OMG she's still here, roflz", because you can't think of anything better to say. Yet, you guys just can't keep my name out of this thread, can you? Looks like I have new members to my fan club. Welcome!

Call me what you want. Your opinions mean nothing to me. It's clear that most of you have ADD and can't stay ON-TOPIC anyways. If you people had any intelligence whatsoever, you would know by now that this topic has been talked about to death, it has been rejected every single time, and a GM has already made an official response saying that it will never happen. But all of that isn't good enough for you people, is it? Cry, whine, stomp your feet, and attack anyone who thinks differently from you. You people are beyond help. Just off yourselves now and save the rest of us the agony of reading your unintelligible posts.

I shall now leave this thread. In this Battle of Wits, I am clearly dealing with unarmed individuals who have the intelligence level of a sweaty jock strap. Keep QQ'ing and wasting your time for **** marriage to be in PWI. It'll never happen. And keep bringing up my name. I love the attention.

Obsess much?

Don't bother talking with them.If I rmb someone signature correctly,they said:
    No point arguing with an idiot.They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    They obviously have not read the ToS and forum rules and even if they had,their thick skulls and low IQ will prevent them from even following a single word.
    edited July 2010
    you do relize that since you just posted something off topic you "lowered your self to our lvl" -_- see thats the conundrum of posting on a forum if you tell someone they are off topic they you are technicly off topic

this should be implemented but wont thats ok the OP was just voiceing their oppinion and trying to make a diffrence so there was no need to flame the OP or any of the other ppl who posted that they agrea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you do relize that since you just posted something off topic you "lowered your self to our lvl" -_- see thats the conundrum of posting on a forum if you tell someone they are off topic they you are technicly off topic

this should be implemented but wont thats ok the OP was just voiceing their oppinion and trying to make a diffrence so there was no need to flame the OP or any of the other ppl who posted that they agrea

I didn't say anything about being off-topic
    edited July 2010
    actuly you did when you quoted the person who posted the ToS agreement and +1ed it if you like i can explain more but were technicly off topic now -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    that's not fair to everyone else in the slightest

The only reason that the game title includes "International" is because the game was translated into other languages, not to support the beliefs of other countries. PWI is still a China-based game. Just because players in America or anywhere else outside China supports same-sex relations doesn't mean the devs have to implement it in PW. It's THEIR game, THEIR rules, THEIR beliefs and THEIR way of playing it.

It makes absolutely no difference how much you support the idea of same-sex equality in games. The devs don't care whether it's fair to other countries or not. The official answer is "no" and that decision is final.

Enough with this subject already! There's no point in even trying to get it added. You would just be wasting your time.
  • Rainlia - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    You guys are so crushing my mellow

off topic question= is forsaken world gunna be the same way -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    You guys are so crushing my mellow

off topic question= is forsaken world gunna be the same way -.-

i can't find any answer to that in the FW forums, other than that everybody there flat out assumes it will be the same way. nobody there has any good reason as to why it should have to be that way, either.

in fact, i can't find any definitive statement saying FW will even have a marriage system at all, just everybody blatantly assuming it will. i'd not miss it if it didn't, myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • fudgesicles
    fudgesicles Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Why doesn't the pitcher go for barb and the catcher be the veno ^_^

or something like that O.o

you could make any guy look like a girl and any girl look like a guy in PWI >.>
  • vlidge
    vlidge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The GMs have already been asked this more than once, and the response made was a resounding "NO". Repeatedly asking the same question will yield you the same answer. If you haven't read a higher authority's answer, go http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6646681&postcount=60.

Believe this has been said one too many times, sorry but your hopes will remain as they are - hopes.
  • Linkmas - Sanctuary
    Linkmas - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    so, i know this is a long-argued point, but...
    seriously, we should be able to embrace same-sex characters. first off, who says someone playing a veno is actually a girl? i know a lot who are guys irl. or a male tideborn is a guy?

to get to the point: i would even PAY to have the ability to carry my female friends on my female characters. it builds chi. and you know what? it IS awkward to walk up to people you barely know and be like, "yeah, uhm, can you.. carry me? i don't know you or anything, but..."

what's the big deal? the same with marriages. we still gotta buy the packs. just two male, two female. it contains the same stuff, and it's basically the same coding to do it. i don't understand in the slightest what the big deal is. so, if there are bigots on the game, they can go ahead and blacklist the people who same-sex marry.

i really want a legitimate answer by the GMs as to why this isn't possible, ESPECIALLY for the marriages. i slightly understand the time it will take to re-draw the outlines for "embrace" with characters that are the same size, so that it doesn't glitch.

gimme an answer, please. i'm begging you. because a lot of people have argued this and it keeps getting shot down. why?

b:shocked b:shocked

this would make the game threatned to be closed
    many layers would sue pwi saying : " this game encourage the les.bians and homo.se.xualality "
    trust me bad i dea
    2 guys kisssing b:spit
    2 girls kissing b:faint
  • Sheaex - Sanctuary
    Sheaex - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    vlidge wrote: »
    The GMs have already been asked this more than once, and the response made was a resounding "NO". Repeatedly asking the same question will yield you the same answer. If you haven't read a higher authority's answer, go http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6646681&postcount=60.

Believe this has been said one too many times, sorry but your hopes will remain as they are - hopes.

man i was looking for that, bu yea +1
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    this would make the game threatned to be closed

QQ moar, eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
This discussion has been closed.