"embracing" who we are...

124»

Comments

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hmm, seems I'm a little late.
    Sorry if a whole bunch of other people has said this but, just to clarify ;D
    PW is based off of Chinese culture. In China, the male is the gentleman and females are the ladies. That's why the whole Mulan thing.. yeah nevermind.

But what I would like is for females to carry males while FLYING. Not bridal style of course, but maybe by the arms, like this? [FailDrawingDoneInMouseUnder5mins] Or maybe something similar? I dunno.

For flying MOUNTS, with people standing on them, I guess it could be like this? Another pose maybe? Like, you can alternate between them. Is that a little too much? For male and female: [AnotherFailDrawingDoneUnder5mins] Height differs of course. That's just like the basic pose.

For 2 females/2 males on a mount. Doesn't have to be intimate... suggestion?..: [FailDrawing] On a sword it'd just be the person standing behind the owner of the mount. Of course, both in their whatever cool mount poses.

And for ground mounts, the poses can be the same, but girls can carry girls/guys can carry guys on the mounts. If PWi doesn't want standing same-sex carry poses, then they can make it so that same genders can only carry each other while mounted. I dunno.

So. JUST A SUGGESTiON. (Really, pay no heed to the horrible quality of the drawings.)

I don't really mind the Untamed set genders though, so not gonna go over that.

ow i like this suggestion

though the position of a elf carrying is weird b:chuckle

im usually not at all coservative,
    but lol.. stop beeing attention ******, everywhere
    *respect our ways QQ, equal rights QQ*
    its just annoying, just leave it as it is-.- its good like that

edit
    lol
    i like potato
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited July 2010

Meh ina week there will be another thread and another one and another one after those claiming exactly the same -_- ...
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Meh ina week there will be another thread and another one and another one after those claiming exactly the same -_- ...

Of course there will be, and nothing will change either. Every new, and old, thread about this will be ignored, denied, rejected, declined, disallowed, refused, shot down, thrown out, discarded, and forsaken. b:bye
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    1) Homophobes because we know it is never going to happen? Please stay in your little bubble, the world is cruel.

2) Chinese culture will never allow it (even tho it is PWI it is still Chinese.)

3) Search function.

4) Agree with RainBowVidel (somehow)

5) After 9 pages....don't you get it? Even GMs replied to this topic agesssssss ago and it was a NO.

1) I agree with 99% of that, the world is not cruel, a lot of human beings are corrupted

2) I am glad Chinese culture will never allow it. I find it corruption like a lot of things. Well, I was definitely taught that about my step father and ofc I believe him.

3) people maybe too lazy to search rofl

5) Yeah, people say that is bad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Did a GM ever reply in this thread? I don't feel like searching 10 pages...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Caperess - Harshlands
    Caperess - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think girls should be able to carry guys once they reach a certain strength lvl.

My bf is a noob and its really crappy cause I can't carry him and fly.
  • frostgoddess
    frostgoddess Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I think the main issue here is the culture, but the ideas I've posted don't have ANYTHING that's against Chinese culture. o_O

If a girl wants to take a guy on her flying mount, the pose is still the guy holding/arms around the girl, but still standing. ~Points to second fail picture~
    And if a girl wants to take another girl on her mount, they're not even touching each other. One's standing behind, slightly to the side keeping balance, and the owner of the mount is in front leading it.

So I don't see why it would be against Chinese culture. I mean, I'M Chinese. Nothing I suggested was what the GMs wouldn't like.. right? o_o
  • Legases - Lost City
    Legases - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    even if homophobes leave the game, the world is better off without them. its the 21st century if you cant adapt then die off. b:bye
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    That's a little rude dont you think... I'm friends with homo's and some of them are great people.. I dont agree w/ their life style... that doesnt mean homophobes have to die off... wouldnt a **** person get upset if a homophobe said that all **** should die off... this thread has become pointless btw.. well it was pointless to begin with....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Endariel - Dreamweaver
    Endariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Hmm.. bump? b:bye
    I need not tell lies, I make truth happen.

- Vanquish now, Vanquish forever -
  • SquirrelVeno - Lost City
    SquirrelVeno - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Once I was in a all veno faction and I was lvl 27, needed to get to heavens tear.No guy would carry me up there.So a factionmate created a guy winged elf to carry me up.I had to buy small mana pots to make sure they could keep flying me up(lvl 1 acher with mp bug).Once up I could turn in the quest and my factionmate had to wait 7 days to get that
    char slot back.Also, other lvl 27 guys with that quest can't even get carried up there to turn in the quest.A little unfair for both.
    edited July 2010
    Could've just waited until 30 and get your flyer o;o
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frostgoddess
    frostgoddess Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Once I was in a all veno faction and I was lvl 27, needed to get to heavens tear.No guy would carry me up there.So a factionmate created a guy winged elf to carry me up.I had to buy small mana pots to make sure they could keep flying me up(lvl 1 acher with mp bug).Once up I could turn in the quest and my factionmate had to wait 7 days to get that
    char slot back.Also, other lvl 27 guys with that quest can't even get carried up there to turn in the quest.A little unfair for both.

He could have made a cleric. Don't need to get MP pots. But I see what you mean.
  • Caperess - Harshlands
    Caperess - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I still think girls should be able to carry guys at a certain strength lvl cause it helps the low lvl guys AND doesn't upset the chinese culture
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    That's a little rude dont you think... I'm friends with homo's and some of them are great people.. I dont agree w/ their life style... that doesnt mean homophobes have to die off... wouldnt a **** person get upset if a homophobe said that all **** should die off... this thread has become pointless btw.. well it was pointless to begin with....

Incomprehension and stereotypes... An endless vicious circle of intolerance and isolation... While we live in a world of diversity. Quite the irony.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • _Menma_ - Lost City
    _Menma_ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I agree a lot this topic,the best ideea,but gm's are lazy ,to lazy to apply it,I guess we all know this topic of suggestion is just for looking at it,is just for dreaming at things wich are not in game,they just ignore opinions...and laugh about us
    edited July 2010
    REAL bugs aren't being fixed, so this useless 'bump' in the game is just to laugh at.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Menma_ - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    what do you care =)),you are barb,let's agree are so limits we wont accept barb embracing barb=) no way for this,just for the other class will be okay,but barb at any section is excludedb:laugh
    edited July 2010
    I don't want it to be implemented at all <.< this is a game, not a "Peaceful Hippy Rainbow Community"

If you really want to hug the same sex...do it in rl .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Menma_ - Lost City
    edited July 2010
    don't forget that, a lots of people are meeting each other better in this game okay?that will be a good reason for adding what we asked for,if u don't agree the ideea then look at it like at suggestion wich was made cuz people love each other,so u could be at last happy abut this happyness wich they ask for
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Chinese culture frowns upon homosexuality. If you don't like it, find another game that wil let you marry the same sex.

/thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Tsutenshi - Dreamweaver
    Tsutenshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    i agree <--- im a guy with only female charatcers {dont ask why} and i want to get married b:angry

but im pretty sure the devs have seen post like these for same sex marriages in games 1 million times i doubt they have any plans on changing it anytime soon i mean they even came out with a new chapel and they didnt change it o.o

but idk....maybe they considered it but they dont know what to do or fear for the whole carrying and embracing situation o.o
  • Tsutenshi - Dreamweaver
    Tsutenshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    and my fishy sin is not blue!!!! D:

*rage quits* b:cry
  • CeciliaXiko - Heavens Tear
    CeciliaXiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    b:dirty
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011