Top3 of each class !!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Circeia - Archosaur
    Circeia - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I feel bad for the poor guy or girl that started this thread and received 7 pages of nothing he/she asked for. b:laugh
    I could be a killjoy and post who the top 3 people of each class are...except I don't know who I would write. Sorry. Oh and I also tend to be the last person to post in threads before it dies. If that happens I'm sorry for that too. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Wife of MarsUltor, There's nothing better about the game than playing it next to my irl boyfriend. <3
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so u r a thread killer? o_O

also the 3 top of each class, is the 3 players that u know/squad with that know how to play the class so basically is a popularity contest :3...well like ur server is empty as **** it may be actually the 3 top players of each class...so yeah nvm
  • IIZoaII - Archosaur
    IIZoaII - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    im suprised this thread is still open o.O
    what does it take to get Taboo to post on here so it will be closed 5 minutes after?
  • IIZoaII - Archosaur
    IIZoaII - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    so u r a thread killer? o_O

also the 3 top of each class, is the 3 players that u know/squad with that know how to play the class so basically is a popularity contest :3...well like ur server is empty as **** it may be actually the 3 top players of each class...so yeah nvm

more ppl attend the nien beast on this server then HL and sometimes RT ijs!
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Options
    more ppl attend the nien beast on this server then HL and sometimes RT ijs!

mmm whats ur char on RT cuz i see lot of peeps in my server ijs
  • Lightaine - Raging Tide
    Lightaine - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Drunken_Chu, you took that name well after I was playing my archer. If I wanted the name, I could have had it, but I wanted a new one. I'm happy to let my fans and stalkers pretend to be me, because they can never be me.

If you have the attention span of a brain damaged hamster, then yes I took this name "well after" you started playing your archer. But if your definition of "well after" is on par with how normal people would describe "well after", then grats on creating NightRage before the server opened O.o

Oh and don't look out your window b:sin
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I feel bad for the poor guy or girl that started this thread and received 7 pages of nothing he/she asked for. b:laugh
    I could be a killjoy and post who the top 3 people of each class are...except I don't know who I would write. Sorry. Oh and I also tend to be the last person to post in threads before it dies. If that happens I'm sorry for that too. :D

Are you kidding me? The OP is a faceless alt that can't even speak English or hold a serious discussion. He created a useless thread that has no purpose except for e-peen waving and these threads are more common than Vuvuzelas at the world cup.

P.S. I decided on the name NightRage well before the server opened, yes. As a matter of fact, Sabra did too.

http://infamyrt.enjin.com/home/m/231506/page/3

That was our original website, created before the server opened.
  • Lightaine - Raging Tide
    Lightaine - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I believe you I just felt like having a laugh.

I think I'm gonna take a break from forums and work on finally getting my TT99 chest -_-

Have fun
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    MeXyCaN - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Guess we have to wait till the rankings come out b:chuckle
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LOLraped - Archosaur
    LOLraped - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    @ NightRage:

no u
  • Circeia - Archosaur
    Circeia - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Since I don't feel like multiquoting...

@ PEW- yes I tend to be a thread killer...on multiple game forums.

@NightRage- if it's not for serious discussion then I vote all my lvl 1 alts as top spot for all classes excluding the psychic :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Wife of MarsUltor, There's nothing better about the game than playing it next to my irl boyfriend. <3
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol u really are :3
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn archosaur is like a server for boring people ? b:sad
    ur all so boring O.O where is the fun on ur forum? b:cryb:surrender
  • KaiserNeko - Archosaur
    KaiserNeko - Archosaur Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol one question is asked about who is the best on server and all u can do is start a fight about names on our server. plz do me a favor and stay on topic.

as for who is the best it is still to early in the server to determine that.

if a list was made now it would be all the major CSers that would make the list
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you flail
  • Soochi - Archosaur
    Soochi - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    my name is too pro to be trolled at, :D gee tee eff oh nightrage b:chuckle
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    damn archosaur is like a server for boring people ? b:sad
    ur all so boring O.O where is the fun on ur forum? b:cryb:surrender

<=========== there b:pleased
  • Cancer_ - Archosaur
    Cancer_ - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    People from other servers comes here to annoy/bash this Arch Server and the players on it. You guys say its boring, who cares? Are you guys playing on this server and have proofs that this really is a boring place? If you don't like this server, you can just get your **** back to your own servers, or is it so boring that you come to our forum and make fun of people? PvE servers are places that aren't pvp oriented, so there's not much actions, that's why they call it a PVE server. You can only have fun in this game through pvping w/ other players, but some people prefer being cavemen and just outlevel everybody.

Now go back to your own little servers, we don't really need you here or care about you. b:byeb:bye
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    edited July 2010
    Options
    People from other servers comes here to annoy/bash this Arch Server and the players on it. You guys say its boring, who cares? Are you guys playing on this server and have proofs that this really is a boring place? If you don't like this server, you can just get your **** back to your own servers, or is it so boring that you come to our forum and make fun of people? PvE servers are places that aren't pvp oriented, so there's not much actions, that's why they call it a PVE server. You can only have fun in this game through pvping w/ other players, but some people prefer being cavemen and just outlevel everybody.

Now go back to your own little servers, we don't really need you here or care about you. b:byeb:bye

lolumad? XD

b:chuckle

fail alt is fail MisaxXxMisa XD
  • KoSPro - Lost City
    KoSPro - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

QQmoar.

Fun fun :P

inb4imnotqqingetcetc.
    QQ because im posting on an alt and not my main?

Who cares, get over it.