Top3 of each class !!!!

Comments

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    how do you know nova and valentine aren't from some poem nobody ever heard before either

'originality' on the interenet is like....

wait, too many analogys for this one
  • practice22
    practice22 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    wtf guys ,,, im here to see everyone opinion on top 3 each class.. not to hear u guys who the fu ch is more **** pliz stop this **** . and post what im asking ..

kty and gtfo if u dont like it . what the **** guys for real..
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    how do you know nova and valentine aren't from some poem nobody ever heard before either

'originality' on the interenet is like....

wait, too many analogys for this one

analogies*

Their names aren't nova or valentine. They're INovaI and Herp/ent1n3 or something. That's what I'm saying. If I just freaking love Valentine's Day, but the name "Valentine" is taken, I'm going to try Cupid, or Candy, or GreetingCardConspiracy. If all else fails, move on to a different holiday / different original name.

Maybe the word originality isn't what I mean, but I can't think of a better one.
  • practice22
    edited June 2010
    NightRange gtfo **** off noob .

I just wana ****i ng now who is top3 dont troll nobb fuc k off..

Gtfo in Ranging tide forum . wtf
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    analogies*

Their names aren't nova or valentine. They're INovaI and Herp/ent1n3 or something. That's what I'm saying. If I just freaking love Valentine's Day, but the name "Valentine" is taken, I'm going to try Cupid, or Candy, or GreetingCardConspiracy. If all else fails, move on to a different holiday / different original name.

Maybe the word originality isn't what I mean, but I can't think of a better one.

I lol'd. b:laugh
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
    edited June 2010
    practice22 wrote: »
    NightRange gtfo **** off noob .

I just wana ****i ng now who is top3 dont troll nobb fuc k off..

Gtfo in Ranging tide forum . wtf

Learn to spell, stop circumventing filters, and stop getting so butthurt over your dime a dozen thread.
  • practice22
    edited June 2010
    GTFO **** cant u understand???
    edited June 2010
    Umad can't you understand?
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    These forums are highly entertaining. b:dirty Night, stop antagonizing people. Geez.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Maybe they're actually really original and creative, because instead of giving up when the name they want is taken, they find a way to get the same end result.
    Stop being butthurt that you couldn't get the name you want and that you couldn't think of a smart way to imitate it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    edited June 2010
    Maybe they're actually really original and creative, because instead of giving up when the name they want is taken, they find a way to get the same end result.

It's not the same end result. That's my whole point. b:chuckle

Stop being butthurt that you couldn't get the name you want and that you couldn't think of a smart way to imitate it.

Lol nice try. I got the name I wanted. Your point is invalid.

Strawman Argument: C-

Ad Hominem Attempts: D

Font readability: B+

Overall Presentation: C

Could use improvement.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    practice22 wrote: »
    GTFO **** cant u understand???

coll story sis -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Strawman Argument: C-

Ad Hominem Attempts: D

Font readability: B+

Overall Presentation: C

Could use improvement.

Lol, that wasn't a strawman argument.
    Ad Hominem attempt...wasn't an attempt. It happened.

Guess what? It kind of is the same end result. It's mmoROLEPLAYINGg. If you want your character to be named Valentine, but it's already taken, it makes sense to make it \/alentine. Will people type \/ every time they talk to you? No. They'll call you Valentine (oh emm geee the name you wanted) or maybe get a bit crazy and call you Val. -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • jonasbrother2349882839939apple
    jonasbrother2349882839939apple Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    nightrage when i fly to your house, persuade you to open the door with my good looks (all the while appealing to your inner ****), and then proceed to insert my foot up your ****... are you guna deduct me points for creativity unless i hit your sphincter? cause that would be something special
  • Lightaine - Raging Tide
    Lightaine - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010

What would stop him from getting the name he wanted? Oh wait... b:laugh
    are you guna deduct me points for creativity unless i hit your sphincter? cause that would be something special

LMAO
  • /aIentine - Archosaur15
    /aIentine - Archosaur15 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Although all of this started because of my name being made of slashes and whatnot, this thread is hilarious. It made me laugh, so thank you for that much. Haha.

b:chuckle

By the way, my name is from a book I read. Well, that and the fact that it is my favorite word, so despite it not being "unique," I'm content with it. I was determined to get something that would look like 'Valentine' ingame and I did. Though, I do admit to my name looking dumb on the forums. :P
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Although all of this started because of my name being made of slashes and whatnot, this thread is hilarious. It made me laugh, so thank you for that much. Haha.

b:chuckle

By the way, my name is from a book I read. Well, that and the fact that it is my favorite word, so despite it not being "unique," I'm content with it. I was determined to get something that would look like 'Valentine' ingame and I did. Though, I do admit to my name looking dumb on the forums. :P

How does a single / look like a V, slashaientine?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    How does a single / look like a V, slashaientine?

The forums don't show \ if it's at the beginning of the name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    edited June 2010
    nightrage when i fly to your house, persuade you to open the door with my good looks (all the while appealing to your inner ****), and then proceed to insert my foot up your ****... are you guna deduct me points for creativity unless i hit your sphincter? cause that would be something special

Lol! I stopped reading at "jonasbrother"
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Miley Cyrus > The Jonas Brothers ijs

what?

b:avoid
    edited June 2010
    Lol! I stopped reading at "jonasbrother"

so in essence, i won you over at hello? sorry breh i'm solo, i'm ridin solo, i'm ridin solo, i'm ridin solo-so-lowww
    edited June 2010
    so in essence, i won you over at hello? sorry breh i'm solo, i'm ridin solo, i'm ridin solo, i'm ridin solo-so-lowww

If by won you mean I ignored the rest of your post, then yes.
    edited June 2010
    If by won you mean I ignored the rest of your post, then yes.

if by yes you mean you determined that reading the rest of my post was uneccessary because sometimes, when its love, you just feel it right away.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    NightRage stop feeding the troll, it'll get big and grow out if its cage then eat us all! D:
    edited June 2010
    do what your friend says, i don't need any more fans my latest single has over 10 million hits on utube
  • Lightaine - Raging Tide
    Lightaine - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    This one time some guy logged on to Raging Tide at Night when the server first opened and tried to make a character named Lightaine. Unfortuneately for him the name was already taken. This caused him to Rage so hard that he decided to name himself NightRage and he devoted the rest of his life to trolling and making fun of other people's names because he didn't get the one he wanted either.

Sadly all the trolling in the world never filled the black empty void in his life that was there because he couldn't be named Lightaine. b:cry

True story
    edited June 2010
    i believe it
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    it may b true but he is still funny :3 + is beating jonasbrother **** ijs
    edited June 2010
    Drunken_Chu, you took that name well after I was playing my archer. If I wanted the name, I could have had it, but I wanted a new one. I'm happy to let my fans and stalkers pretend to be me, because they can never be me.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Lightaine: I took your name b:laugh

NightRage: dont hate cause u aint meb:chuckle

^True story
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009