Top3 of each class !!!!

Options
practice22
practice22 Posts: 21 Arc User
edited July 2010 in Etherblade (West)
i know we have one Thread who is top in each class but its not updated

so pliz post which you think are Top 3 person in every class. :) b:bye.
Post edited by practice22 on

Comments

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    me myself and i
  • /aIentine - Archosaur12
    /aIentine - Archosaur12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well, I have to agree with the above post.
    I mean.. he has 'pro,' in his name. He has to be the very best.

b:surrender
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man, if I was so unoriginal I had to use weird spellings, different characters and slashes to spell my name, I'd probably quit.
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man, if I was so unoriginal I had to use weird spellings, different characters and slashes to spell my name, I'd probably quit.

Mind you, this server shares a name database with HT and Sanc. The availability of names of this server is low, so hop her nuts and gtfo. Thanks.
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mind you, this server shares a name database with HT and Sanc. The availability of names of this server is low, so hop her nuts and gtfo. Thanks.

Umad because you fall into the same boat. I know there are original names still out there. Valentine is not even close to an original name. No excuses.
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hey Night...I see your on the forums! Grats on 100 and WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Umad because you fall into the same boat. I know there are original names still out there. Valentine is not even close to an original name. No excuses.

Im not 'mad' becuz of ingame names, I really dont care if either of our names are "original". Im 'mad' at the fact that you're trying to insult her. Again, gtfo. Raging Tides forums are that way ----> Why dont you go talk about how great Infamy is............ ... oh wait b:laugh b:bye
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • /aIentine - Archosaur13
    /aIentine - Archosaur13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

I never claimed my name was original, ijs. I know it's not, though I don't see why you care enough to post about it? It's a name on an online game, big whoop?

b:bye
    Narla comissioner, previously an Impulse core officer.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NightRage thats some pro name right there.
    So how often do you Rage probably during night. right?

so the proest person of the server is Dagerr cuz its liek Dagger but its not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NightRage thats some pro name right there.
    So how often do you Rage probably during night. right?

so the proest person of the server is Dagerr cuz its liek Dagger but its not

My name is actually a misnomer. I actually rage during day and night.
  • Amaliee - Archosaur
    Amaliee - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Congrats on using one sentence to sound like an a$$hole to perfect strangers everywhere. That doesn't take a lot of skill, but it sure does take a special kind of person.

If I were like that, I'd probably quit.
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Congrats on using one sentence to sound like an a$$hole to perfect strangers everywhere. That doesn't take a lot of skill, but it sure does take a special kind of person.

If I were like that, I'd probably quit.

It's my specialty.

LoLuMaD?
  • Icezicle - Archosaur
    Icezicle - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    It's my specialty.

LoLuMaD?

How dare You speak of my Guilds name In vain -.- Dont make me come rage at u b:angry
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    Stilled - Archosaur Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Actually. It is. See? She got it. Even if you pronounce it "Back Slash Forward Slash AINTINE." She picked a name that could be expanded upon. Sometimes that takes far more creativity than your fail attempt at flaming. And besides that: My hubby think she's pretty cool. As Nova said, RT forums are THAT way. You're welcome to GFTO.
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Actually. It is. See? She got it. Even if you pronounce it "Back Slash Forward Slash AINTINE." She picked a name that could be expanded upon. Sometimes that takes far more creativity than your fail attempt at flaming. And besides that: My hubby think she's pretty cool. As Nova said, RT forums are THAT way. You're welcome to GFTO.

Sorry your font and color was too obnoxious to read. Even if you had a point (which I doubt you did) it was lost in the horrible formatting.
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sorry Your Font And Color Was Too Obnoxious To Read. Even If You Had A Point (which I Doubt You Did) It Was Lost In The Horrible Formatting.

muahahahhahahaahhhahhaaa

See kids? This is what we call "stereotyping." And in real life, this guy is a racist and he judges people on how they dress. He will most likely be barely living by coasting through life, hoping things will "just work out." What he doesnt know is that God is about to give him a swift kick the the proverbial groin by giving him cancer. He'll have no one to hold his hand when he dies, because he treats all people that have interacted with him, like ****.
    PWI: Where not only are you judged for what you say, but how you say it. Keep up the grammar. Respect.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"In my day, we didn't have BH/Goshiki quest/Tokens to buy Oracles and we had to level the hard way, by grinding. Uphill. In the snow. With carpal tunnel. AND WE LIKED IT!" -ACLuciusb:mischievous
    edited June 2010
    Options
    muahahahhahahaahhhahhaaa

See kids? This is what we call "stereotyping." And in real life, this guy is a racist and he judges people on how they dress. He will most likely be barely living by coasting through life, hoping things will "just work out." What he doesnt know is that God is about to give him a swift kick the the proverbial groin by giving him cancer. He'll have no one to hold his hand when he dies, because he treats all people that have interacted with him, like ****.

Filter circumvention is a bannable offense.

Now that I can read what you're saying, I see that you're a blathering idiot. Good day sir.
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Filter circumvention is a bannable offense.

Now that I can read what you're saying, I see that you're a blathering idiot. Good day sir.

WOOT! Takes one to know one. Why'd you have to pull the sexist card? EVERYONE on the server knows I'm female. I'm sure sexism is against ToS as well. You'll verify since you've obviously memorized it all. I'm a nerd, kid, but even I believe the kind of nerd you are, is far worse by comparison.

I do, however, concede the point of my talking a lot. How else would I get a response? Its my point, and you've given it to me. <3 Carry on.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow Arch people are easy to troll

edit: RT shared a database too, but alas i was able to come away with the most generic name of all time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Riling up the various fails of different servers is taxing.
    /afk coffee break b:dirty
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9HeShH8OBg&feature=related

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow Arch people are easy to troll

edit: RT shared a database too, but alas i was able to come away with the most generic name of all time.

yeah

NightRage is not even trying lmao

@Stilled internet is srs biz whyusomad?
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    @stiled i jsut wanted to say that blue/black or red/black is a really bad compination. your posts are hard to read.
  • Stilled - Archosaur
    edited June 2010
    Options
    @stiled i jsut wanted to say that blue/black or red/black is a really bad compination. your posts are hard to read.

All part of the troll, Ms Daisy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited June 2010
    Options
    All part of the troll, Ms Daisy.

A troll is someone who pretends to act stupid. You are not pretending. b:bye
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    b:surrender

Dammit stupid sig wont show..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver
    Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I find this whole RT/Archosaur culture of trolling fascinating and highly amusing.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

I read the first 7 definitions, not one said anything about pretending to act stupid.

I do particularly enjoy definition 4-2 though: A dumbass who makes idiotic posts in message boards newsgroups for the sole purpose of pissing people off, often lacking in intelligence. Sometimes compared to people who pass you by on the sidewalk then grab you in inappropriate places.
  • IIZoaII - Archosaur
    IIZoaII - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My name is actually a misnomer. I actually rage during day and night.

you must be one of those ppl that are vERY original and with a mind that is veRy full of creativity.
    you must have thought about your name all Night, and finally came up with a name for Raging tides server.

color coded for the smart kids.
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I find this whole RT/Archosaur culture of trolling fascinating and highly amusing.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

I read the first 7 definitions, not one said anything about pretending to act stupid.

I do particularly enjoy definition 4-2 though: A dumbass who makes idiotic posts in message boards newsgroups for the sole purpose of pissing people off, often lacking in intelligence. Sometimes compared to people who pass you by on the sidewalk then grab you in inappropriate places.

learn2read please

The first one defines acting stupidb:bye
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Man, this is better than world chat! *nomz popcorn*
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you must be one of those ppl that are vERY original and with a mind that is veRy full of creativity.
    you must have thought about your name all Night, and finally came up with a name for Raging tides server.

color coded for the smart kids.

That's cute XoXoIIZoaIIXoXo, but my name comes from a poem that I like. The "night" part you highlighted has nothing to do with the server, and the Rage part is just a coincidence.