[Promotion] All-new Cerberus Pet!

Comments

• Blood_Rayne_ - Heavens Tear
    Blood_Rayne_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    lollz i cant to see how this turns out,and i was getting gold neways so im all good. but neways seriously,a puppy.If this was tradeable heavens tear would be even more like a catshop server. *sighs*
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Indeed. If I could name one ScrappyDoo, I'd buy one right now, but with the 8 character limit on pet names, sorry, not interested.

eight character maximum?! well, dammit. there go my plans of some day getting a herc and naming it "moneymaker".

i'll have to start making jokes about how PW pets are run off an MS-DOS server...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Super_Ben - Dreamweaver
    Super_Ben - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    if we buy the prepaid cards we get that also?is this correct?and did the GMs make my superben a barb now?

Edit: yes they did:D it was a blademaster of mine thanks GMs for fixing the problem:D
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    if we buy the prepaid cards we get that also?

Yes you will.b:bye
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Yes you will.b:bye

When is the chicken all-class pet being released? b:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    When is the chicken all-class pet being released? b:beg

I guess whenever they can catch me! b:victory
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Reminds me of something Andracil did some time back....

633760015141588435-Dvorak.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Run Kantorek~!!
    Ruuuun
    Dx

and leave me some nom.
    b:beg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Kinda disappointed at the way this was released.

This is the first item released that is EXCLUSIVELY for cash shoppers. Before if I could get enough in game coin I could buy anything I want from the cash shop, but now no matter how many in game coins I have I have no way to get it.

Should have at least made it tradeable, hope this doesn't set a standard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    you grudge folks who are keeping the game afloat financially a little exclusive? lol...

i know i said i was out.. but comments like ^ keep pulling me back in...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    Zikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I think they'd be even cuter if they were all different colours :3 Maybe even have a special NPC to trade yours in for a differently coloured one, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • NinnaXXX - Sanctuary
    NinnaXXX - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    did anyone notice that dog looks like that dogy from one of those harry potter movies? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The greatest danger for most of us
    is not that our aim is too high
    and we miss it
    but that it's too low and
    we reach it.
    -Michelangelo
  • Sherufaniru - Raging Tide
    Sherufaniru - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    So, let me sum up peoples attitudes:

1.) Damn PWE. Stop being so greedy. Give us some bonuses or extras. We charge zen so we can get a little (lol, did I say little) edge on the other players.

2.) Damn PWE. Stop being so greedy. That lame pet does nothing for $10.

People are going to complain no matter what. If you give them something, they'll complain. If you dont give them something, they'll complain.

QFT so true
  • Xeurgo - Heavens Tear
    Xeurgo - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I got him as a late birthday present. He's so cute. I named him Scrappy. :3
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ill be getting mine hopefull tonight ^.^
    no idea whatta name it though O_o but it will probably be after one of my barb mates in my faction- Akame (thoguh the actual guys name is Akame_iga :p)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Loxxa - Lost City
    Loxxa - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i just bought 1000 gold and transfered it, how come i havnt got the item in the mail yet?
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    if you just transfered the gold - give it an hour for the mail to arrive - same as any mail with an item attached - only empty and coin mail is sent instantly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear
    Fiery_Demon - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I really don't get what some (many actually) people are complaining over. If you like the pet, very nice, keep it. If you don't, well no one told you to charge zen and get one in the first place. Simple logic says that if you don't want the pet, don't charge the zen. Why do some people still do it then, get the pet and complain about how it's so useless and they're gonna NPC it?

I myself never charge so much zen at one time, so I'm not going to do it just to get some all-class pet that I don't need. But I find it's a nice gift to people who do charge zen, to show that PWE appreciates them. I also think that it's great that the pet isn't tradeable, as that would give cashshoppers unfair advantage. And it's not something that is really useful like some superpower charm or whatever so the people who can't get it by charging zen won't lose anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hyoryujin
    hyoryujin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    U guys know what they should do? They should like let the cerberus pup be able to lv up. Like at first it just goes around with you but at a certain lv it gains the ability to pick up items, then at a higher certain lv its able to fight with you and so on. I dont think its cool to have the pup of a freakin Cerberus be that useless, u know wat i mean?
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    hyoryujin wrote: »
    U guys know what they should do? They should like let the cerberus pup be able to lv up.
    its able to fight with you and so on.

^ thats for venomancer only, plus this is an all class pet so it cant fight, sorry dude...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • hyoryujin
    hyoryujin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well they should at least let it be able to pick up items. Or since they cant grow by leveling since thats only for Veno battle pets, maybe it can grow over in game time until it gets old enough to be a mount?
  • jwbooth
    jwbooth Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Three Headed Dog FTW
  • El_Tigre - Raging Tide
    El_Tigre - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Would have been nice if they also had added an extra pet slot. I have a riding pet and i'm not gonna remove that for something that doen't do anything.
    Nice to offer something for free as a reward for giving money to PWI, but if one can't use the reward, you basicly gave nothing.
  • d7jrb2
    d7jrb2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    if i charged money and after the pet is mailed to each of my character, then i create a new character in the promotion period, will the new created character get the pet as well?
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Would have been nice if they also had added an extra pet slot. I have a riding pet and i'm not gonna remove that for something that doen't do anything.
    Nice to offer something for free as a reward for giving money to PWI, but if one can't use the reward, you basicly gave nothing.

You can do quests to upgrade your pet bag. First one is to get 20 hay and turn it in for 1 slot. The next quest is 50 fruit that is pet food drops from Vipions the lvl 50 ones for another slot. The 3rd quest is for 100 fungus, they drop from the falcons by Village of the Lost for the last free slot. After those you get 4 pet slots. If you want more you will have to buy a cage from the Boutique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • El_Tigre - Raging Tide
    El_Tigre - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    You can do quests to upgrade your pet bag. First one is to get 20 hay and turn it in for 1 slot. The next quest is 50 fruit that is pet food drops from Vipions the lvl 50 ones for another slot. The 3rd quest is for 100 fungus, they drop from the falcons by Village of the Lost for the last free slot. After those you get 4 pet slots. If you want more you will have to buy a cage from the Boutique.

I'm a barb not a veno. Didn't know barbs could do that too.
  • azurluen
    azurluen Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm a barb not a veno. Didn't know barbs could do that too.

All can do it. Just that Venos get one free slot at level 9 [or was 7?], when they learn Tame Pet. So with those three quests, they get 5 slots without Cashop.

All other classes only four. I'm at Fungus one, currently. And only have about 14 of them... >_<

Since I only need one mount [If I manage to get other, it'll be for another alt], the other slots are only for Baby Pets.
    [insert sig here]
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    Finra - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Hah, that's what they said when the Wright Brothers drew up their first blueprints!

LMAO!!! b:chuckle

Well I hope that ... THING... is tradable.. coz I aint having that all over my accounts =___= *spew*

EDIT: Nvm its non-tradable. ~_~llll now I'll have to npc them.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    The "Three Heads Are Better Than One" Cerberus Looks Cool (A Bit Larger In Size May Have Been Nice) ... Just Wondering If He Eats Three Times As Much? (J/K)
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • OlieTheKing - Lost City
    OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    a new way to promote buying zen... "howd you get that pet, i want one!" "i bought gold for it" "omg im gonna go buy some too!!!" just happens that i hate the pet and it costed 20k to revert back to an egg... however it was free to hatch LOL
This discussion has been closed.