[Promotion] All-new Cerberus Pet!

124»

Comments

• Weizei_Beint - Sanctuary
    Weizei_Beint - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    a new way to promote buying zen... "howd you get that pet, i want one!" "i bought gold for it" "omg im gonna go buy some too!!!" just happens that i hate the pet and it costed 20k to revert back to an egg... however it was free to hatch LOL

I don't know, but if it costs 20k to revert back to an egg then cerberus=lame. Generally if you give something away it should be able to do something other than take up space.
  • SkyAlpha - Lost City
    SkyAlpha - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    for all of u dat r saying this is fail cuz u pay 10 bucks for a pet, ur wong! ur not paying 10 bucks for a pet, its damn free when u "transfer" zen, meaning, this is jus to encourage u to buy zen, ppl these days..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fudgesicles
    fudgesicles Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    so uhh 1000 zen is $10 USD and uhh you aren't paying for the doggy right? Its like uhh a gift right for spending $10?

Don't people spend more than $10 on PWI anyways?

Btw is 1000 zen a lot in game?
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    $10 = 1000zen = 10Gold = 4 - 5mil coin depending on your server atm

btw re egg revert cost.. 20K.... you realise that is less than 5cents..

ive said it before but i will say it again for the hard of thinking.. its a free gift for people who support the game financially - don't like it don't have to use it. now grow up and go QQ somewhere else where there is something real to QQ about (real bugs) .. sheesh..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • fudgesicles
    fudgesicles Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    $10 = 1000zen = 10Gold = 4 - 5mil coin depending on your server atm

btw re egg revert cost.. 20K.... you realise that is less than 5cents..

ive said it before but i will say it again for the hard of thinking.. its a free gift for people who support the game financially - don't like it don't have to use it. now grow up and go QQ somewhere else where there is something real to QQ about (real bugs) .. sheesh..

maybe people think..."money arrggghh!" while not even reading the whole thing

This is a pretty sweet reward for only spending $10! Thats nothing for a cute puppy like that :3

I hope this event doesn't end soon

Erm nvm it ends like in 3 days :c
  • Nertiti - Sanctuary
    Nertiti - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Quit whining. It's not as if you're paying anything extra for the pet. You're still getting your $10 worth of zen, and the Cerberus is just a bonus.

This and you get one for every character.. since only one of mine is not a veno it works out.
  • darknoisy
    darknoisy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So basicaly cerb is just a pet or a mount?
    b:surrender
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    The Cerberus was a limited-time all-class pet obtained by buying at least 10 gold. This pet could not be traded.

Also, necro. Please don't post in threads where the last post was over a month previous.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.