[Promotion] All-new Cerberus Pet!

Comments

• KittyYuri - Dreamweaver
    KittyYuri - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Just when I swore off charging more Zen this had to come out. You just had to make it Cerberus didn't you, didn't you?

QQ

*Goes to charge Zen because omgsocuteImusthave it* b:surrender
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2010
    I might hold off trying to get one. 2nd anniversary isn't that far away... *hint hint*
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Meh, planned to buy zen soon anyhow. This just gave me an incentive to do it today. >.>
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm going to get Zen soon but I have no more slots in my pet pag XD I don't want to buy another cage. b:surrender

I wonder though if this pet was tradeable, how much will it cost? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Aw man, I had no idea what it was when I saw it in my mailbox and I got it on my veno. ;~; I wanted my cleric to have it, why can't we put it in the account stash? D:

I believe the news update says:

"Upon doing so, the Cerberus Pet Egg ticket will be mailed to the in-game mailbox of every one of your characters on the server the ZEN was transferred to! (Please allow one hour for mailbox delivery)."

Therefore, you should receive it on all of your characters that are on the same server.
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Ew. I'm just going to npc mine. XD Too bad you can't sell it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I wonder though if this pet was tradeable, how much will it cost? :O

10 * 450000 = 4.5 Million
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    10 * 450000 = 4.5 Million

Holy!!!!! b:shocked

I..I...I... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Why do you think they wouldn't make it tradeable? They want OUR money, God forbid we make any in-game money.

Which really isn't fair, but it's not like they listen to us about that sort of thing. Oh well, if I can't get rid of it, I'm not getting it.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh look, something you can't get without cash shopping, you can't even buy it with coins, how cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Oh look, something you can't get without cash shopping, you can't even buy it with coins, how cute.

Agreed.

Why do you think they wouldn't make it tradeable? They want OUR money, God forbid we make any in-game money.

Which really isn't fair, but it's not like they listen to us about that sort of thing. Oh well, if I can't get rid of it, I'm not getting it.

Agreed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • aederyn
    aederyn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    At the risk of angering those complaining about the pet...

I bought gold yesterday, and my boyfriend bought some 15 minutes later, and received the pet, and I have nothing - am I just unlucky and going to have to live without a three headed puppy? Or could we stretch the opening time for eligibility a leetle bit? ^^ It doesn't REALLY matter, of course, but still. _I_ think it's cute, no matter what raging people might say :P
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited June 2010
    When do we get this:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20100621/52808.shtml

Hopefully not in a limited promotion/event.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    volst wrote: »
    When do we get this:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20100621/52808.shtml

Hopefully not in a limited promotion/event.

Wow......I want one.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Loxxa - Lost City
    Loxxa - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    it says to get a cerebus pet that it has to be 1000 zen all at once, THAT AINT FAIR, im in australia and the highest i can pay with my phone credit(the only way i can pay) is 600 zen and I want a cerebus and i cant get one nad now im not happy, this is unfair, think about us aussies :(
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    it says to get a cerebus pet that it has to be 1000 zen all at once, THAT AINT FAIR, im in australia and the highest i can pay with my phone credit(the only way i can pay) is 600 zen and I want a cerebus and i cant get one nad now im not happy, this is unfair, think about us aussies :(

Just leave the Zen in the wallet, charge another 600 then you will have 1200 Zen

Transfer 1000 to server, sorted. Pup in Post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loxxa - Lost City
    Loxxa - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Quit whining. It's not as if you're paying anything extra for the pet. You're still getting your $10 worth of zen, and the Cerberus is just a bonus.
    Just leave the Zen in the wallet, charge another 600 then you will have 1200 Zen

Transfer 1000 to server, sorted. Pup in Post

oooh so you have to tranfer 1000 into the account at the same time, yay lol ^^

and i can charge me 3 lots of 360 zen then 420 zen and i get 1500 zen ^^
  • PlumDumb - Heavens Tear
    PlumDumb - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    NOWWWWW they decide to add some stupid thing AFTER i pay 60 zen to get married..great lol
  • Iribehir - Dreamweaver
    Iribehir - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    scooby-doobie-dooooooooooooooooooo
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    more like scrappy doo has had a run in with Pinky and the Brain's gene splicer...

still cute and pointless tho ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    It should have been if anyone who has charged 5000ZEN or more then they got a pet just as a thank you.

Not a, FU users who spent money before. Heres a gift for all you new players who want to spend cash.

Just another thing PWI does to slap the original players in the face. I am glad that they care for their new base. Who ever thought a company would give two poops for the people who spent cash and allowed them to get where they are now.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LOL omg b:laugh Hahahahahaha rofl the new pet looks weird rofl. Meh but why 3 heads??? b:question

I think I'm going to get one for my veno as a joke b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Aodhnait - Sanctuary
    Aodhnait - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    So, it says you buy 10 gold and all your characters get it on the same server... a damn shame it's not tradeable, I only want one and would give the rest away to my friends who don't/can't buy gold :/ *shrugs* oh well...
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    So, it says you buy 10 gold and all your characters get it on the same server... a damn shame it's not tradeable, I only want one and would give the rest away to my friends who don't/can't buy gold :/ *shrugs* oh well...

That would remove the point of the money scheme that they have setup here.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    It should have been if anyone who has charged 5000ZEN or more then they got a pet just as a thank you.

Not a, FU users who spent money before. Heres a gift for all you new players who want to spend cash.

Just another thing PWI does to slap the original players in the face. I am glad that they care for their new base. Who ever thought a company would give two poops for the people who spent cash and allowed them to get where they are now.

lol by this logic - you would expect any shop you ever bought something from to give you a free item even if you havent visited them in a year?

this is no different from the zen sales that usually start the day after i have charged zen. I don't expect them to backdate my bonus zen why would i expect a free item if i didnt pony up the dosh during the period stated?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited June 2010
    Let me see. Business
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    single sale business does not keep a company afloat.. repeat business is what they are looking for - hence emails with bonus zen awards, free dogs etc

you want the free dog - charge some zen. or QQmoar.

i'm out. have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clandore - Lost City
    Clandore - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    but but but it's so scary looking b:cry
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Meh but why 3 heads???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus

Most "sources" show the Cerberus with three heads.
    but but but it's so scary looking b:cry

It's SUPPOSED to look scary. After all, it's the guardian of the gates of hades, disallowing souls who have crossed the river Styx to escape.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    more like scrappy doo has had a run in with Pinky and the Brain's gene splicer...

still cute and pointless tho ;)

Indeed. If I could name one ScrappyDoo, I'd buy one right now, but with the 8 character limit on pet names, sorry, not interested.
This discussion has been closed.