The New and Improved Bug Report Thread

Options

Comments

• HoneyPott - Archosaur
    HoneyPott - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I have squad buffs for Vanguard Spirit and Magic Shell, but for some reason, the VS lasts a lot longer than the MS one. As they should both last for an hour, there is no reason for this to happen.
    I have tried using the 2 protection buffs one after the other and in a macro, with the same effect each time. And it's not a mob debuff doing it, as it happens while I'm just flying around doing WQ. This has been going on for mre than a month, and I'm not even sure that MS has ever worked for an hour as it should in squad version.

Another bug I have come across recently (it started about a week ago), is that when people request addition to my Friend List, or when I request someone, they get me on their lists, but I don't get them on mine. It doesn't seem to matter who makes the request to add either, as it's just my list that seems to be glitched. Also, the chat I see with someone who has me on their list is in blue, but they see it in pink.

Do I need to send in a ticket for either (or both) of these problems?

Thank you in advance for any help with these issues.
  • Cyriaella - Raging Tide
    Cyriaella - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The psychic skill earth vector seems to aggro monsters outside of it's aoe range.

Noticed it at first around Tusk Town and again on Nightscream Island. If I use Earth Vector to stun a single pirate i may pull aggro from others that didn't take damage. And no the pirates don't chain aggro and I'm not close enough to one for it to aggro normally.
  • Krystaline_ - Dreamweaver
    Krystaline_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ok having issues with fb 79 tabs i know you get 2 from the npc on nightscream but he wont let me have them no i didnt sell them yes i did my culti and yes i have the one form culti but cant get my last 2 and have no idea why checked my bank etc etc even clicked and checked all items individaully plz help if u have any insight and sorry for my spelling
  • Cyriaella - Raging Tide
    Cyriaella - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The monster drifting hex lantern is either incorrectly placed or has an incorrect type assigned to it. They spawn under water and are flying types therefore they take half damage when you attack them while swimming. Not only that but a flying monster can not enter water meaning they become stationary and lose aggro past around 20 some metre range.

The new encyclopedia lists them as inhabiting the air so i assume someone messed up the Z coordinate.

Images include the Encyclopedia entry for them.
    Pic
    another

This has to be a lot of fun for barb/BM/Assassin who either need to have dex to use a bow and pick them off while flying or take the 50% damage dealt and go close range on a quest to kill as many as possible in 30 mins.

This has been there for a while... so if it's been reported i apologize but the search function never gives me relevant hits.
  • f0xxya
    f0xxya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    1) free tideborn wings is bugged

20100620102629.th.png

2) disapear clock time behind sun/moon

20100620102928.th.png

3) graphical bug into map
    20100617000737.th.png
  • Newtha - Dreamweaver
    Newtha - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If this is a Fathers Day thing I didn't see anything on forums about it. I am a big Gold trader. Do this all the time. I tried selling some gold today and it has a limit of selling 1 gold for a max of 1000coin at a cost of 20 gold, buying a max of X amount of gold for 1000 each for 20 coin fee. So no one can buy gold for more than 1000 coin each or sell for more than 1000 each. bug or not?
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I recently finished 2 Call to Duty / FB Brim runs yesterday and today.

Yesterday Ethereal Abomination didn't complete on death of the boss and today Ethereal Abomination and Fats didn't complete on death of the boss.

Cultivation however was completed by the tabber.

I've also heard from others that Gluttonix in FB59 is also glitched this way as well.

This appears to have happened with advent of the new patch.

Please could you look into this and take appropriate action.

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Not sure if it was just random, but blue bubble seems to be glitched, since blademasters get half damage, but are not healed by it, it happens randomly but is indeed annoying
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2010
    Options

Yesterday Ethereal Abomination didn't complete on death of the boss and today Ethereal Abomination and Fats didn't complete on death of the boss.

I've also heard from others that Gluttonix in FB59 is also glitched this way as well.

Regards.

Just so folks know who are interested in it, I got a response from the ticket:
    We appreciate the time that you have taken to submit this report. We will investigate this issue using the information that you have provided.

I would say though that I do not know if this issue has been fixed since the latest patch.

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • benvorobets
    benvorobets Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    there is a glitch in the delirium gate near the hercule trioc, as well tabs arent working for fb39
  • Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear
    Kai_Umi - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

Regards.

Got that too my vexasion complete but abomination and fat didn t complete i was so pissed
    And yes i got a friend that had same bug on glutonix too, hoppe that ll be fixed soon
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think this patch has been by far the worst in a long time, not only the current problems like lag or white paint in char faces haven't been fixed, but new glitches have been introduced to the game!!!!!

-Blue bubble spell (the one that reduces damage by 50% and heals party members, idk the real name) got glitched and now it randomly either doesn't heal the blademasters or does not reduce the damage by 50%

-Apothecary remedy shell powder is USELESS, the description says "GREATLY reduce magical damage taken during 20 seconds" i consumed one right before taking a shot from 1-3 drummer and got hit for 6k, i have full TT90 gear, wear elemental legendary ornaments and my cape adds metal defence, also was fully buffed before the fight, what happened there?

-Also apothecary remedy stone turtle orb does not reduce damage by 50%, same problem than with BB and shell powder

I mean... instead of adding so much junk to the cash shop fix these bugs!
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

• Estiah - Dreamweaver
    Estiah - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i recently purchased the lovebird dress for my psychic and the WHOLE dress is one colour. theres none of the white overlaying parts OR the sparkles. the whole dress is completely yellow-ish green in colour (which btw, looks hideous) . help plz? b:sad

screen shot:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh190/saphireblue21/PWI%20Screenshots/2010-06-3014-38-16.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy By Belle~
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2010
    Options

Regards.

This issue still exists.

I have just finished a Call To Duty Brimstone run there and Ethereal Abomination and Fats failed to complete again.

Please take the necessary steps to fix this issue.

I would also add that the party tried the retab when close to death trick that some people mentioned before. This didn't work for Fats.

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lady_of_rage - Lost City
    Lady_of_rage - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This is a problem specifically for Assassins. Its been happening for a while now.
    Whenever i just Shadow Jump or Shadow Teleport, i appear where the target is, then i suddenly appear at my starting point again. This is a great inconvenience when it comes to PK. Please fix it, my targets are getting away.b:bye
    We are Death, destroyer of Worlds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXchampXx - Harshlands
    XXchampXx - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    msterious wrote: »
    I use the auto-pathing feature alot while doing the paperclip/history/world quest. While auto-pathing to my next stop, I sometimes read the forums. For the third time over the past few days the auto-pathing stops and when I go back to the game window, I am no where near my target. I know I'm not accidentally turning it off or changing any settings.

the thing i have realized is that when u go to another window whatever u were doing in pwi freezes untill u click back on the window..idk if thi helps though, sorry...b:victory
  • XXchampXx - Harshlands
    XXchampXx - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    msterious wrote: »
    I use the auto-pathing feature alot while doing the paperclip/history/world quest. While auto-pathing to my next stop, I sometimes read the forums. For the third time over the past few days the auto-pathing stops and when I go back to the game window, I am no where near my target. I know I'm not accidentally turning it off or changing any settings.
    i recently purchased the lovebird dress for my psychic and the WHOLE dress is one colour. theres none of the white overlaying parts OR the sparkles. the whole dress is completely yellow-ish green in colour (which btw, looks hideous) . help plz? b:sad

screen shot:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh190/saphireblue21/PWI%20Screenshots/2010-06-3014-38-16.jpg

my gf got that sam dress....its supposed to look like that
  • XtinkX - Sanctuary
    XtinkX - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    don't know if this counts as a bug, but recently i found a fairly good spot on my alt for farming herbs and mats, so i put it down as a track point on my map and named them, Lvl 1 Herbs and Lvl 1 Mats. but when i logged off and came back on, the name was shortened to Lvl 1 He and Lvl 1 Ma. i had to retype the trackpoint name
  • Llewelyn - Raging Tide
    Llewelyn - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    1. Track points list gets purged after entering any instance (dungeon).

2. Venomancer presets Standard 1, 3 and 5 - when changing skin color, only color of the face gets changed.
  • tsutenshou
    tsutenshou Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Im not sure if this is a glitch but for some reason and mainly with clerics other players do not load on the screen and are invisible
  • Llewelyn - Raging Tide
    Llewelyn - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nameless Isle quest - retrieving Hsun's package from Snake Isle Zealots.
    When clicking on "Hsun's package" link in the quest log, char gets autorouted to the other end of Dawn's End Cry island instead to Nameless Isle.
  • CTRLotus - Sanctuary
    CTRLotus - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Durring Blood Combat quest (in the Tideborn Elder quest chain), if you are in the instance and you Town Teleport out you end up in Nervana. If you leave, you end up in Raging Tide City, and the quest is still active. You have to wait until the timer ends or die to try again. (If you die, even outside of the instance, you are teleported back to Dizzy.)

Also, if you go offline the resetting instance is still in effect, so if you're offline for more than the reseting instance timer says until reset, you are forced to town tele out, putting your self in the above situation.
    Cant make up my mind D:
    Maybe.. human guardian?
  • eslam92
    eslam92 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    quest blood combat:
    1-while killing undead officers some times they escape underground and make it hard to kill or aim it

20100717213711.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2- when i get killed by undead officer even though i am white named i dropped items from inventory

20100717090216.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • theone12143
    theone12143 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My friend's level four bladesmaster was able to get into the PvP Arena. As a level four you can see how this unbalances the game. I would like this fixed ASAP.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't know why my previous post was deleted, but there's a major issue at cube of fate rooms 14 and 34, the "pk rooms"

I finally found out what's happening, if you have ANY pk protections active you cannot attack/kill other players until you turn them off, this had not been an issue until this last "emergency mantainance" you used to butt in the tiger packs, the rooms 14 and 34 were a free-for-all pk place where anyone could attack anyone no matter if blue name or pk protections

So in a nutshell now you have to turn off pk protections (not change to pk mode) to attack/kill people in rooms 14 and 34, i'm sure people will agree this is annoying to remember, turning them on and off all the time

• X__ENGEL__X - Sanctuary
    X__ENGEL__X - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    OK on my Wizzy i was in TT with a squad and they were fighting the boss and i ran out of mana so i i meditated(boss didnt AoE) and when i looked away for just a second he was back to standing......
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    OK on my Wizzy i was in TT with a squad and they were fighting the boss and i ran out of mana so i i meditated(boss didnt AoE) and when i looked away for just a second he was back to standing......

along the same lines as this... I was in South Archosaur where a lot of dueling was going on. I was sitting down meditating, blue named, not in any squad. A BM standing nearby used Roar of the Pride on his opponent, knocking me out of meditation mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • CorrieXsohma - Dreamweaver
    CorrieXsohma - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm not sure if its a bug or anything but whenever I fight monsters and stuff my assassin doesn't get any chi and I even try embracing and stuff for getting chi but i still don't get any
    I would appreciate the help b:thanks
  • Corvanna - Heavens Tear
    Corvanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Don't know if anyone has reported this but the Cloudchase Gryphon flying mount for untamed is bugged. Basically on my veno if I transform to fox while flying I will "sink" into the gryphon and its wings stops flapping. I'm not sure if this is a normal feature of the gryphon or not but it seems like a bug to me.

Screenshots

Normal: http://yfrog.com/jv20100727003650p
    Fox form: http://yfrog.com/jv20100727003712p

Also note that in the normal one my feet were in the back of the gryphon rather than on it, can that be fixed too?

Cheers b:pleasedb:thanksb:bye
  • Kyllei - Dreamweaver
    Kyllei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    In case it hasn't been noted, the coordinates 659, 120 trap you. If you get caught in the glitch, the Town Portal will not activate and even relogging won't work. For girls, it's possible to be carried away by someone flying, but otherwise it's an issue.

I've also noticed in certain resolutions in the water, my Psychic's clothes vanish.
This discussion has been closed.